Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Uncle Shine   Magazine
Questions and Answers   Ask to Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
Question By   Bassam Khan

About Health

I am very slim and my height is short, my parents are worried for me. But, they are giving me medication from past 2 years but there is no effect. What should I do?

Problem About   Health
City   Al-Khobar
School/College   school
Total Views   219
Published   Nov 10th 2013

My dear,

No worry, when you are 12 or 13 you will grow fast and attain your normal height.

Take good balanced food,

Play, walk and join a sports team as well.

Your Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
    Ask to Uncle
Bookmark and Share

Uncle Shine
  Most Read
I hate History. I...  
I got 83...  
My brother is 5...  
My best friend is...  
I hate Math. It...  
I’m a twelve...  
Dear Uncle Shine...  
I study in an O...  
I always learn well...  
I have a problem in...  
  May --- 2018
  April --- 2018
  March --- 2018
  February --- 2018
  January --- 2018
  December --- 2017
  November --- 2017