Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Uncle Shine   Magazine
Questions and Answers   Ask to Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
Question By   Karen Javed

A boy abuses me

A boy who lives next to our door he abuses me. I tried to ignore him but cannot I try telling his mother but she pays no attention at all. When I tell her son lies that he had done nothing. What should I do?

Problem About   Society
City   Rawalpindi
School/College   st.marys
Total Views   240
Published   Nov 11th 2013

My dear, 

You should forgive him this time b/c he is your neighbor.

If he does the same thing again then talks to your father, or you can ask him that why he is angry with you.

He may feel hurt due to any action which you do not know in that case say sorry.


Your Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
    Ask to Uncle
Bookmark and Share

Uncle Shine
  Most Read
I hate History. I...  
I got 83...  
My brother is 5...  
My best friend is...  
I hate Math. It...  
I’m a twelve...  
Dear Uncle Shine...  
I study in an O...  
I always learn well...  
I have a problem in...  
  May --- 2018
  April --- 2018
  March --- 2018
  February --- 2018
  January --- 2018
  December --- 2017
  November --- 2017