Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Uncle Shine   Magazine
Questions and Answers   Ask to Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
Question By   Vikash Kumar


Dear uncle: Now I am studying in well-mannered boarding school. Unfortunately my older friends (which are from my hometown), they are not getting proper education. I am living in a village. I want to give education to them. I am still a young boy so I cannot take any action on education so which step should I take now??

Problem About   School
City   kashmore
School/College   sarghodian spirit trust public school rashidabad tandoallahyar
Total Views   254
Published   Nov 11th 2013

My dear,

They are not study in the school in your village.

They cannot afford to live in a hostel.

You can give your old books which you have finished.

When you go to your hometown encourage them and teach them in holidays.

So advise them to study and sit in the exam privately.

In this way you can help them.


Your Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
    Ask to Uncle
Bookmark and Share

Uncle Shine
  Most Read
I hate History. I...  
I got 83...  
My brother is 5...  
My best friend is...  
I hate Math. It...  
I’m a twelve...  
Dear Uncle Shine...  
I study in an O...  
I always learn well...  
I have a problem in...  
  May --- 2018
  April --- 2018
  March --- 2018
  February --- 2018
  January --- 2018
  December --- 2017
  November --- 2017