Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Uncle Shine   Magazine
Questions and Answers   Ask to Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
Question By   Guest


How can I reduce my weight?

Problem About   Health
City   lahore
School/College   al tawhid
Total Views   345
Published   Nov 23rd 2013

My dear, 

You are in growing age so never do dieting.

Leave all sweets, eat fruit and vegetables.

Drink 10 glass of water.

 Play a lot.

Brisk walking is also good.

When your height will grow, Inshallah you will become smart.

Do not worry.

Pray 5 times read Quran-e-Pak daily with translation and think about the meaning to act upon it.

Your Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
    Ask to Uncle
Bookmark and Share

Uncle Shine
  Most Read
I hate History. I...  
I got 83...  
My brother is 5...  
My best friend is...  
I hate Math. It...  
I’m a twelve...  
Dear Uncle Shine...  
I study in an O...  
I always learn well...  
I have a problem in...  
  April --- 2018
  March --- 2018
  February --- 2018
  January --- 2018
  December --- 2017
  November --- 2017
  October --- 2017