Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Uncle Shine   Magazine
Questions and Answers   Ask to Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
Question By   Guest

Best Friend

I have an old best friend. I moved away to another country, so I can’t really visit her. I really want to and I think she is forgetting me. What should I do?

Problem About   Friend Ship
City   Peshawar
School/College   FYA
Total Views   207
Published   Apr 5th 2013

My dear
If you have am email write a write a letter.
If you have phone no. call her & can talk. If you have postal address then write a letter & keep this contact.
The friend we make in childhood we never forget.
Inshallah whenever you meet you will be the same friends.
Nobody can live together for all life.

Your Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
    Ask to Uncle
Bookmark and Share

Uncle Shine
  Most Read
I hate History. I...  
I got 83...  
My brother is 5...  
My best friend is...  
I hate Math. It...  
I’m a twelve...  
Dear Uncle Shine...  
I study in an O...  
I always learn well...  
I have a problem in...  
  April --- 2018
  March --- 2018
  February --- 2018
  January --- 2018
  December --- 2017
  November --- 2017
  October --- 2017