Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Uncle Shine   Magazine
Questions and Answers   Ask to Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
Question By   Syeda Zainab

Want to have certificate

My school gives a certificate to a child who attends the school every day. I got it once and am willing to get it again. The problem is that this year I was absent for 1-2 days. I badly want to get it. Pls help

Problem About   Health
City   sharjah
School/College   arab unity school
Total Views   233
Published   Feb 19th 2013

My dear

You cannot get back those two days. But in future always be regular.

So that you have a strong chance to win again.

Your Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
    Ask to Uncle
Bookmark and Share

Uncle Shine
  Most Read
I hate History. I...  
I got 83...  
My brother is 5...  
My best friend is...  
I hate Math. It...  
I’m a twelve...  
Dear Uncle Shine...  
I study in an O...  
I always learn well...  
I have a problem in...  
  May --- 2018
  April --- 2018
  March --- 2018
  February --- 2018
  January --- 2018
  December --- 2017
  November --- 2017