Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Uncle Shine   Magazine
Questions and Answers   Ask to Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
Question By   Guest


I am very fat what could I do?

Problem About   Health
City   karachi
School/College   citizen secondary school
Total Views   267
Published   Feb 4th 2013

My dear
At this age you should not do dieting. Just hold on your junk food & sweets & play or exercise a lot.
When you height will increase inshallah you will be all right.
Do not worry.

Your Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
    Ask to Uncle
Bookmark and Share

Uncle Shine
  Most Read
I hate History. I...  
I got 83...  
My brother is 5...  
I hate Math. It...  
My best friend is...  
I’m a twelve...  
Dear Uncle Shine...  
I always learn well...  
I study in an O...  
I have a problem in...  
  October --- 2018
  September --- 2018
  August --- 2018
  July --- 2018
  June --- 2018
  May --- 2018