Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Uncle Shine   Magazine
Questions and Answers   Ask to Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
Question By   Rabita Tariq

Food to grow

I eat according to age but I am thin.

Problem About   Health
City   Karachi
School/College   Usman Public school (campus iv)
Total Views   242
Published   Feb 4th 2013

My dear
This time period of your age is growing period. So you have to take double of your age .
One is for you & one is for growth.
You will become normal inshallah.

Your Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
    Ask to Uncle
Bookmark and Share

Uncle Shine
  Most Read
I hate History. I...  
I got 83...  
My brother is 5...  
My best friend is...  
I hate Math. It...  
I’m a twelve...  
Dear Uncle Shine...  
I study in an O...  
I always learn well...  
I have a problem in...  
  May --- 2018
  April --- 2018
  March --- 2018
  February --- 2018
  January --- 2018
  December --- 2017
  November --- 2017