Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Uncle Shine   Magazine
Questions and Answers   Ask to Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
Question By   Guest


I am very upset because according to my age my height is not increasing I am 16 years old and my height is 4'9''. What should I do?

Problem About   Health
City   tando allahyar
School/College   Y.k Academy, Rashidabad
Total Views   222
Published   Oct 16th 2012

My dear
Do not worry. It is not as bad as you feel.
Take part in games. Drink milk & take vitamin B complex one tab daily.

Your Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
    Ask to Uncle
Bookmark and Share

Uncle Shine
  Most Read
I hate History. I...  
I got 83...  
My brother is 5...  
My best friend is...  
I hate Math. It...  
I’m a twelve...  
Dear Uncle Shine...  
I study in an O...  
I always learn well...  
I have a problem in...  
  May --- 2018
  April --- 2018
  March --- 2018
  February --- 2018
  January --- 2018
  December --- 2017
  November --- 2017