Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Uncle Shine   Magazine
Questions and Answers   Ask to Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
Question By   Subhan Usman

Speaking problem

I have speaking problem. What should I do can you tell me.

Problem About   School
City   Karachi
Total Views   229
Published   Oct 12th 2012

My dear
Now we have speech therapist in hospitals. They can treat it very successfully.
Read Ya Bari o, Ya Musaver o, Ya Khaleq o, daily after fajer prayer.

Your Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
    Ask to Uncle
Bookmark and Share

Uncle Shine
  Most Read
I hate History. I...  
I got 83...  
My brother is 5...  
My best friend is...  
I hate Math. It...  
I’m a twelve...  
Dear Uncle Shine...  
I study in an O...  
I always learn well...  
I have a problem in...  
  May --- 2018
  April --- 2018
  March --- 2018
  February --- 2018
  January --- 2018
  December --- 2017
  November --- 2017