Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Uncle Shine   Magazine
Questions and Answers   Ask to Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
Question By   Minahil Furqan


Backache My Daddy has a lot of backache how can it be better? I am very fat my age is 10 years and my weight is 80 kg what can I do? 1 think to tell u I even go to gym but my mother says its BABY FAT any suggestions?

Problem About   School
City   Multan
School/College   Bloomfield hall School Multan
Total Views   267
Published   Oct 11th 2012

My dear
It is better to go the doctor for back ache. I cannot suggest anything except to wear a belt called lumbosacral support & take calcium tab.
 You did not write that how much & what you eat?
 Cut down your food to half. Leave all junk food.
 Take plenty of water.
Leave all sweet can eat only fruits & veggies.
 Play & join a team to play regularly.
 Inshallah you will become smart.

Your Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
    Ask to Uncle
Bookmark and Share

Uncle Shine
  Most Read
I hate History. I...  
I got 83...  
My brother is 5...  
My best friend is...  
I hate Math. It...  
I’m a twelve...  
Dear Uncle Shine...  
I study in an O...  
I always learn well...  
I have a problem in...  
  May --- 2018
  April --- 2018
  March --- 2018
  February --- 2018
  January --- 2018
  December --- 2017
  November --- 2017