Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Uncle Shine   Magazine
Questions and Answers   Ask to Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
Question By   Abdulrahman Shakeel


I am 10 years old but my height is not much big as it should be. My friend is also 10 but my height is not equal to him. I am smaller in height with him. Tell me what should I eat and do.

Problem About   Health
Total Views   229
Published   Apr 2nd 2012

My dear

Everybody has different genetic makeup which he or she inherits from his parents. So two people of same age, it is not necessary that they match.

You do exercise take vitamin B complex,

Drink milk

Eat properly.

Take more fruit & vegetables.

 Take part in games.

 Inshallah you will get good height. 

Your Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
    Ask to Uncle
Bookmark and Share

Uncle Shine
  Most Read
I hate History. I...  
I got 83...  
My brother is 5...  
My best friend is...  
I hate Math. It...  
I’m a twelve...  
Dear Uncle Shine...  
I study in an O...  
I always learn well...  
I have a problem in...  
  May --- 2018
  April --- 2018
  March --- 2018
  February --- 2018
  January --- 2018
  December --- 2017
  November --- 2017