Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Uncle Shine   Magazine
Questions and Answers   Ask to Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
Question By   Samra Nadir

Weight and height

I am 12 years old and my height is 5.3 and my weight is 66.5 kg and I love to eat junk food. What should I do to loss my weight?

Problem About   Health
City   karachi
School/College   gulf schooling system
Total Views   248
Published   Apr 2nd 2012

My dear

It is amazing that you are very tall.

 In this age this is very high.

 Do you look fat as well?

If you want to lose weight, leave junk food & cola drinks as well. Take cereals, milk, fresh fruit & vegetables. 8 to 10 glasses of water. Join some game club, walk or exercise. If you will not lose then go to the doctor & get your check up.

Your Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
    Ask to Uncle
Bookmark and Share

Uncle Shine
  Most Read
I hate History. I...  
I got 83...  
My brother is 5...  
I hate Math. It...  
My best friend is...  
I’m a twelve...  
Dear Uncle Shine...  
I study in an O...  
I have a problem in...  
I always learn well...  
  July --- 2017
  June --- 2017
  May --- 2017
  April --- 2017
  March --- 2017
  February --- 2017
  January --- 2017