Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Uncle Shine   Magazine
Questions and Answers   Ask to Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
Question By   Iqra Virani


As you have said that change her tuitions. We have changed her tuition 3 to 4 times and now no one wants to give her tuitions. I am one who is giving her tuition no one wants to teach her now what I do?

Problem About   Studies
City   hyderabad
Total Views   267
Published   Feb 29th 2012

My dear

Then there are two things.

You think about the family matters. She may be not happy with the parents’ relationship.

Next take her to the doctor or psychologist; he/she can probe the real thing. B/c the problem is deep down.

If she is not good at English, then send her to Urdu medium. Some kids face difficulty in English medium.

Your Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
    Ask to Uncle
Bookmark and Share

Uncle Shine
  Most Read
I hate History. I...  
I got 83...  
My brother is 5...  
My best friend is...  
I hate Math. It...  
I’m a twelve...  
Dear Uncle Shine...  
I study in an O...  
I always learn well...  
I have a problem in...  
  May --- 2018
  April --- 2018
  March --- 2018
  February --- 2018
  January --- 2018
  December --- 2017
  November --- 2017