Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Uncle Shine   Magazine
Questions and Answers   Ask to Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
Question By   Khunsha Junaid

Over weight

I am 11 years old and I am very over weighted tell me what should I do to reduce my weight?

Problem About   School
City   karachi
Total Views   293
Published   Feb 17th 2012

My dear

Can you tell me your weight?

You should not do dieting b/c this is your growing age you need all ingredients of food.
What you do increase your activity. Join a game club, walk or play at home as well.
Do house hold work as well.

In food do not take sweets, potato, cola drinks.  Junk food & chocolates.
Rest of every thing you can eat.
Drink more water than before.
Never take any thing in between the two meals.
Then please let me know.

Your Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
    Ask to Uncle
Bookmark and Share

Uncle Shine
  Most Read
I hate History. I...  
I got 83...  
My brother is 5...  
My best friend is...  
I hate Math. It...  
I’m a twelve...  
Dear Uncle Shine...  
I study in an O...  
I always learn well...  
I have a problem in...  
  May --- 2018
  April --- 2018
  March --- 2018
  February --- 2018
  January --- 2018
  December --- 2017
  November --- 2017