Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Uncle Shine   Magazine
Questions and Answers   Ask to Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
Question By   Zain Hasan

Irritating friend

There is my friend who always irritates me when I study in my class. What can i do to keep him far from me?

Problem About   School
City   karachi
School/College   The metropolitan school
Total Views   281
Published   Feb 1st 2012

My dear

Either your friend study at home & he is very good at studies so he does not bother about his own time to waste. In both cases you can change your seat. But before doing so you must talk to him & tell that, first you offer that we will study together.

 If he will not accept, then say that please let me study otherwise I will change my seat.

Then do it.

Always try to make such friend who respect you & care about.


Your Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
    Ask to Uncle
Bookmark and Share

Uncle Shine
  Most Read
I hate History. I...  
I got 83...  
My brother is 5...  
My best friend is...  
I hate Math. It...  
I’m a twelve...  
Dear Uncle Shine...  
I study in an O...  
I always learn well...  
I have a problem in...  
  May --- 2018
  April --- 2018
  March --- 2018
  February --- 2018
  January --- 2018
  December --- 2017
  November --- 2017