Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Uncle Shine   Magazine
Questions and Answers   Ask to Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
Question By   Guest

Weight and height

I want to ask something that in my opinion my height's growing is constant and my brother who is younger than me and he is 2.5 years smaller than me. His height has grown higher. My weight is nearly 40kg and my father strictly do me to exercise and i always fail to do this and i eat all the vegetables and fruits.

Problem About   Health
City   karachi
School/College   the educators
Total Views   312
Published   Jan 29th 2012

The best answer is you exercise.

You admit that your father advises you but you could not comply.

In this age you must eat all foods. Because in growing age you need lot of ingredients. But you play, you must join some game club & play regularly . This is the only solution.

 After a few years it will not work. Now is the time to act upon it. Healthy body always has healthy mind.

Your Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
    Ask to Uncle
Bookmark and Share

Uncle Shine
  Most Read
I hate History. I...  
I got 83...  
My brother is 5...  
My best friend is...  
I hate Math. It...  
I’m a twelve...  
Dear Uncle Shine...  
I study in an O...  
I always learn well...  
I have a problem in...  
  April --- 2018
  March --- 2018
  February --- 2018
  January --- 2018
  December --- 2017
  November --- 2017
  October --- 2017