Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Uncle Shine   Magazine
Questions and Answers   Ask to Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
Question By   Huzaifa Rashid


There is a boy who beats me and makes fun of me. What should I do please tell me quickly?

Problem About   School
City   karachi
Total Views   602
Published   Mar 15th 2010

Dear Huzaifa,
If someone is teasing you and trying to irritate you, it is better to complain to your teacher. It is appreciable that you are avoiding him and not responding negatively. I hope your teacher will counsel with him and situation would improve in your favour Insha Allah.

Your Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
    Ask to Uncle
Bookmark and Share

Uncle Shine
  Most Read
I hate History. I...  
I got 83...  
My brother is 5...  
I hate Math. It...  
My best friend is...  
I’m a twelve...  
Dear Uncle Shine...  
I study in an O...  
I always learn well...  
I have a problem in...  
  August --- 2017
  July --- 2017
  June --- 2017
  May --- 2017
  April --- 2017
  March --- 2017
  February --- 2017