Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Uncle Shine   Magazine
Questions and Answers   Ask to Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
Question By   Maryam Raza


I don't know what to do....I disobeyed my teacher and made her very upset and now I want to apologize but I can't!! What should I do???

Problem About   School
City   karachi
School/College   Star Links School
Total Views   677
Published   Mar 15th 2010

Dear Maryam,
If you deem that you are guilty and also wish to repent on what you have committed. Your attitude is really appreciable. Now listen, Allah loves those who commit mistakes and turn back towards Him begging pardon for them. I wonder what is making you reluctant apologizing her. If you are shying speaking with her. Make an apology note and send her. Insha Allah she will forgive you and talk with you as usual.

Your Uncle
<< Previous Question  |  Next Question >>
    Ask to Uncle
Bookmark and Share

Uncle Shine
  Most Read
I hate History. I...  
I got 83...  
My brother is 5...  
My best friend is...  
I hate Math. It...  
I’m a twelve...  
Dear Uncle Shine...  
I study in an O...  
I always learn well...  
I have a problem in...  
  May --- 2018
  April --- 2018
  March --- 2018
  February --- 2018
  January --- 2018
  December --- 2017
  November --- 2017