Don’t neglect this if you’re suffering a serious pain. Consult your physician. To help diagnose the cause of the problem, your doctor will ask medical history questions, such as:
- Where exactly is your pain?
- Do you have pain in one or both legs?
- Is the pain worse at any particular time of day, like in the morning or at night?
- What makes the pain feel worse? For example, do exercise or long periods of standing worsen your pain?
- Does anything make your pain feel better like elevating your legs?
Insha Allah you’ll overcome the problem.