We were about to leave the house for picnic just then we found a little blue packet in our garage. My cousin held the packet. He opened it, and inside we saw a lot of little round yellow thing. "Sweet"! Said my cousin”. But we ought to try and find out who they belong to before we eat them" said my cousin. I told them that "finding's not keeping". My cousin did not listen to me. They ate all the sweets and after sometime they felt giddy and fell down on floor. I was shocked to see this scene and quickly ran towards the door. I called my mother and told her whole story. We went to hospital. Doctor checked my cousins. After sometime he told that these children ate something which was poisoned then i told the doctor that they ate some sweets and after that they felt dizzy. Two of my cousins were not very serious because they had been sensible enough to spit out her sweets and they went home that afternoon but my three cousins were still in hospital and were feeling very ill and miserable. They said me that "If only we'd believed you when you said finding's not keeping'! We’ll never do such a thing again! It was wrong as well as foolish. We wish somebody would write all this down so that other children would know what happened to us, and be warned". We thought we'd better do it just in case there are still a few children who think that finding is keeping and they can eat anything they find.