Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

 
My Page > Articles > It was hard but Bookmark and Share
  << Previous Article  |  Next Article >>  
Taha Irfan
Taha Irfan
Al Isra International School
It Was Hard But Worth It
Published On May 29th 2015
Total Comments : 16
Total Views :  671
8 People Like this!

Like

Rank 8 Out of 10
Hi, My name is Taha Irfan and I am from Pakistan. The place where I lived in Pakistan was far from the city, thus our area was not well developed as compared to  other cities and  town the streets were dusty the walls were dirty and were old, this made our visitors from the city fell uncomfortable.
So I with the help of my three other friends Hamza, Usama  and Umair decided to do something for our town, but we needed money for that so we asked our parents and our neighbours for money which we could use for buying paint, brushes, brooms, rollers, etc. Soon after we gathered enough money to buy the equipments required. We realized that we four friends cannot do this alone our parents were busy in their work and we did not want to disturb them. Luckily we had some extra money, which we used to hire two friendly and hard working men. They were very calm and wonderful they never pretended that we are smaller than them we worked together as friends.
This work was completed in nearly 2 months. Once the work was completed to our small town looked as neat and clean as a city. The roads were clean; the walls were painted and looked like new. The residents of our town were very happy to see these changes and were proud of us. They promised us that they would never spoil our hard work.
The work was very difficult as we had to work under the hot sun in June, but the respect we gained was beyond compare.
Overall, I want to say that our country needs our help. The work which we did was hard we some time felt very tired and we decided we cannot go ahead but we never gave up because, we always wanted to do something for the sake of our country and community. I request you guys to do something for your country.
  << Previous Article  |  Next Article >>  

Comments 16
Wania True Wania
Jun 13th 2016
 
 
Taha Thanks maryam i will soon write an article Taha
Aug 14th 2015
 
 
Taha Thanks maryam i will soon write an article Taha
Aug 14th 2015
 
 
MARYAM Yes Taha.. y don't u write an article on how to make Pakistan a better country.. Maryam
Aug 6th 2015
 
 
Taha Should i write another article if yes please suggest any topic Taha
Aug 4th 2015
 
 
Palvisha Very very very wonderful story.keep it up.Pakistan is our country and we will make it beautiful.INSHAH ALLAH Palvisha
Jul 16th 2015
 
 
mubashra Nice and proud of u Mubashra
Jul 16th 2015
 
 
Maryam My parents could never alow me to do such a thing :)our whole country should be proud of you :)(: very good Maryam
Jul 10th 2015
 
 
Maryam My parents could never alow me to do such a thing :)our whole country should be proud of you :)(: very good Maryam
Jul 10th 2015
 
 
deco Glad to know that there are still people out there who believe in bringing about a change in Pakistan. Keep working hard. I wish you all the best for future and thanx for the hard work and a nice article. Deco
Jul 2nd 2015
 
 
Beenish A true story Beenish
Jun 27th 2015
 
 
Beenish A true story Beenish
Jun 27th 2015
 
 
Beenish Wow! Beenish
Jun 16th 2015
 
 
MARYAM Nice one.. true our country needs help and we should help instead of being blind.. Maryam
Jun 15th 2015
 
 
Taha Yeah its true but not exactly we can say it's 85% true the rest of 15%. I added to motivate people even more effectively. Taha
Jun 7th 2015
 
 
Laibah Very good article and yes u r right. btw is it a true story Laibah
May 31st 2015
 
 

Post your Comment
 
 
Close
 
 
Stories Drawings Jokes Articles Poems