This "Brain-Eating AMOEBA" known as "Naegleria fowleri" has claimed several innocent lives since the last year, and now has approached Pakistan Recently a 39-year old swimmer, Aslam Shiraz died a mysterious death in Pakistan. He was brought to the hospital by his family when they noticed some warning symptoms: exhaution, high fever and extreme headache as Aslam returned home from swimming. The doctors were stunned and confused about the strange cause of his death, by which they were unable to treat him and he soon died. This case seemed as the most challenging one for all the doctors. After a lot of research, the doctors and a team of medical experts found that the death was caused due to a "Parasitic Infection" in the nervous system. Some doctors claimed that this infection was likely to be caused by a "Brain-Eating AMOEBA".