The Environment Day is held on fifth June every year. On this day we must do something that makes our planet’s environment secure and more beautiful. In order to make the earth beautiful and environment friendly, we may perform following activities:
Plant a tree:
Plant a tree of any type at your home or school. Do remember to ensure proper care of the trees. By planting the trees we can get two advantages:
1) Plants play vital role in improving the environment. Plants exchange the carbon dioxide into oxygen- necessary for life.
2) They beautify the environment.
So we should plant more trees!
New types of flowers are found in every season. They are found in different colors and styles so we should plant flowers with new varieties of different seasons.
The garden with beautiful flowers and trees but without grass will look like a desert. Sow grass at all places left after flower beds and trees.
Care of garden:
To keep the garden greens take care of your garden by these steps:
1) Water your garden daily so it does not dry and flowers continue to bloom.
2) Cut your grass and plants when they are grown.
3) Spray pesticides in your garden to protect it from insects/ diseases.
The smoke from the factories, vehicles and smoke from the burning of litter will dry the grass and flowers would wither so decrease pollution by the less use of factory made things or recyclable items and by stopping the burning of garbage.
Do not litter:
The litter in garden will look like garbage dump so use the dust bins.
By these steps we can make our earth beautiful and save our environment.