1. Two cops walked into a room with no windows and found a dead man who obviously hung himself from the ceiling, though they couldn't figure out how. There was no chair beneath him that he might have jumped off of, or a table. Just a puddle of water. How did he do it? 2. At the beach. A bell rings, a woman dies. What happened? 3. A man dies of thirst in his own home. How is this possible? 4. The one who makes it sells it. The one who buys it doesn't use it. The one who's using it doesn't know he's using it. 5. I have head and tail but no body. What am I? 6. I run but I don't walk I scream but I don't talk. What am I \? 7. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be? 8. A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."
The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees; thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.
In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet? 9. A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, "That’s nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no types of equipment or air pockets!" The magician told the kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?
10. Sergi and Sally where sitting in their family room one night. While Sergi was watching T.V his wife Sally was reading. All of a sudden the power went out and Sergi decided to go to bed, but Sally kept on reading. With no use of artificial light, Sally kept on reading. How?
1. He stood on a block of ice
2.There was a bell to signal when the water got too deep to swim. A deaf woman goes out, the bell rings, she doesn't hear it and she drowns
3.He lives in a boat in the sea and has no fresh water
4. A Headstone or a coffin
5. A coin
6 .A Train
7. She took his photo
8. He wrote"your exact weight"
9.He held a bucket of water above his head
10.She was blind and was reading Braille
I'll giv a few answers but i'll giv all answers til i get at least 15 or even 10 likes .i hav 7 likes nw. so keep on liking everyone!
answers to 1,4,5:
1. The man was standing on a big block of ice while he was hanging.
please keep on liking everyone for more answers......