Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

Give ideas what you want to improve VShineworld website

Give ideas what you want to improve VShineworld website....!

eisha ajmal

Suggested by
eisha ajmal
Total Views 9989
Total Posts: 626
Published On: Aug 2nd 2012
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Maria Gul
I say there should be a section my ambition, where children will tell their aims of life Maria Gul
Pakistan
Oct 12th 2016

Beaconite Beaconite
You should make V.shine news paper as-well for every week so who love V.shine can read it at-least in a week Beaconite Beaconite
Pakistan
Sep 28th 2016

Noorish Khan
i hate this magazine now u guys dnt have any respect for other's feelings uncle shine didnt answered my question yet its been more than 3 to 4 months since i asked him a question last time and more than 3 months since i wrote a story, poem and a joke. why dnt u guys understand one's feeling. admin are u always sleepping that u take so much time for approval. Noorish Khan
Pakistan
Sep 17th 2016

Noorish Khan
AOA! plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz POST MY STUFF ON MY PAGE I WRITE THEM WITH SO HARDWORK AND U GUYS DONOT POST THEM IT HURTS ME PLEEEAASSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Noorish Khan
Pakistan
Sep 16th 2016

Momina Amir
Agree with Hania Memoon.Thanks. Momina Amir
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2016

Isha Siddiqui
A/A i am a new member of VSHINE i love to surf this site ,this website is very informative but it is very slow.I have posted a poem i am very exited to see my published poem because it my first time that i'm posting something at this site but it is making me very angry because i have'nt seen my posted poem yet.Please try to make the processor as fast as you can and i want to give you an idea that,arrange some contests of writing jokes ,stories,riddles and articles,drawing,quiz.Make some groups give assignments and mention due date.I hope that this idea will make this site interesting for kids and teens. Isha Siddiqui
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2016

Hania  Memon
The most important problem iis that the website is slow. I have posted a story but it is not approved yet. So please do something.☺ Hania Memon
Pakistan
Sep 9th 2016

Subhana  Saad
TELL EDITOR TO PROCESS FAST Subhana Saad
Saudi Arabia
Sep 6th 2016

Noorish Khan
AOA! plz i posted a poem, a joke and a story but they havent been posted yet! plz i request u to publish it! Noorish Khan
Pakistan
Sep 4th 2016

Hamda Rashid
Agreed with Aiza Iqbal...same problem here Hamda Rashid
Saudi Arabia
Sep 4th 2016

Nageen Ali
Vshine is a great magazine. But I was thinking to add a novel in it u guys should take some part of a novel and aad it but in parts . I have written many novels but dont know what to do I was thinking if u guys want me to write a part of my novel in it and then some part in upcoming magazine of yours then it will be awesome But if u guys like it Nageen Ali
Saudi Arabia
Aug 27th 2016

Aiza Iqbal
V SHINE magazine is good but it can be better by making some changes like increasing the young witters pages, adding more stories etc.The website is so slow,it takes many weeks to get approval(my page stuff).It should take at-least one week. Aiza Iqbal
Saudi Arabia
Aug 24th 2016

Aneeqa Iqbal
Improve grammar because it is really very hard to understand something when there are grammatical mistakes. Aneeqa Iqbal
Pakistan
Aug 24th 2016

Aneeqa Iqbal
Improve grammar because it is really very hard to understand something when there are grammatical mistakes. Aneeqa Iqbal
Pakistan
Aug 24th 2016

Wania Tauqeer
I want Vshine to have a chat box so that friends could chat with each other. I also want vshine to publish the stories, jokes, articles and poems as soon as possible. I hope vshine's management will provide a solution for it soon. Wania Tauqeer
Pakistan
Aug 24th 2016

Aisha Asif
please add more pages in V-shine magazine..........I love V-shine ...........V-shine is best magazine to improve vocabulary. Aisha Asif
Pakistan
Aug 14th 2016

Summaiya Faisal
i just want to say that u have to put some prize in quiz so more people can attempt it and take interest in it one more thing plz make a chat room plzzzzzzz Summaiya Faisal
Pakistan
Aug 8th 2016

Irza Mir
It would be a really great help if Vshine could add the my page stuff alot quicker because it takes a really long time.I have sent about 20-30 stories but none have them been approved or put online.Thank You!! Irza Mir
United Kingdom
Aug 4th 2016

Ashhar Amir
Aslamualikum, Number of pages if increased will be an excellent choice as once you start reading V Shine, you can not stop until the book comes to the ending page. Also, I would recommend to add intresting facts in every edition. Thanks, Ashhar Amir
Saudi Arabia
Jul 29th 2016

Musfira  Shahid
please v shine admin please i have written a poem and you have not uploded it it have been 1 day and i am worried please it will be very kind of you if you upload it . and please take less time uploading Musfira Shahid
Pakistan
Jul 21st 2016

Zainab  Vaseem
I have viewed the posts and almost all (1000/1934) the posts are about improving delay for approval. I 💓v shine and would be greatly disappointed if our requests are not paid heed to . I hope u will see to the matter as my own page and other poems have still not be approved . I suggest more articles on people's opinion and ongoing of the muslim world be published in the magazine or otherwise your team is great . You are shinin🌟 Zainab Vaseem
India
Jul 21st 2016

Laiba  Fatima
this magazine is brilliant but on the website everything take so much time to get approval Laiba Fatima
Pakistan
Jul 21st 2016

Laiba  Fatima
Vshine is a great magazine for the youth But I would like it to add a chat room It would be safe and much better than Facebook which is not safe for the youth of this world Laiba Fatima
Pakistan
Jul 21st 2016

Noorish Khan
i think this magazine is fine Noorish Khan
Pakistan
Jul 14th 2016

Noorish Khan
hi I LOVE ur magazine. i just have one problem, i created my screen with name 3466 and it is taking too much time for approval kindly improve that i am worried and plz add a chat room thnx Noorish Khan
Pakistan
Jul 14th 2016

Fizza Rizvi
PLS VSHINE ADMIN!! I'VE POSTED MY STORY AND A POEM BUT IT ISNT UPLOADED YET ! PLS TAKE LESS TIME IN UPLOADING IM WORRIED ! :( Fizza Rizvi
Pakistan
Jul 8th 2016

Momina Amir
please reply me soon uncle shine Momina Amir
Pakistan
Jun 30th 2016

Momina Amir
Aoa! there should be 1 week for approval.I have send some drawings and some stories but they are not appeared yet and uncle shine should reply after 2 weeks Momina Amir
Pakistan
Jun 30th 2016

Lil Jenny
I would really like Uncle Shine to reply quick. Even though it says that I'll get my question answered within a few days, it is definitely taking longer than that, unfortunately. :( Lil Jenny
United States
Jun 30th 2016

Areej Zaman
it takes too much time for approval :( plzzzzz add chat room and notification box v shine is really good but i want some changing in it .....and uncle shine plzz post my answer on ask uncle shine i am waiting for days but still nothing new :( Areej Zaman
Pakistan
Jun 24th 2016

Fatima Bano
Dear vshine team ‚add crossword to every vshine issue so it will be fun to solve. Fatima Bano
Pakistan
Jun 24th 2016

Rameen Khan
it takes too much time to get confirmation code as well as it takes to much time if we are going to post anything.............. Rameen Khan
Pakistan
Jun 24th 2016

Uzair Mughal
Vshine is the best magazine I have ever read. There is a humble suggestion that number of children who are given prizes should be increased.......or at least names of all participants should be published who send correct answers. Publishing only five names from the whole world discourages other participants. Uzair Mughal
Pakistan
Jun 12th 2016

Rameen Mahmood
I think uncle Shine should give replies more faster it has been 3 months since I did not got my reply! Rameen Mahmood
Pakistan
Jun 12th 2016

Best Laiba Nadeem
I AGREEEEE WITH ZOHRA Best Laiba Nadeem
Pakistan
Jun 6th 2016

Areeba Nadeem
Dear V shine Team, please add chat room and I have sent many stuff in my page buttttttttttt they do not appear. please make them to appear. Areeba Nadeem
Pakistan
May 25th 2016

Syed Muhammad Ishaq
Hello my friends are staff members of vshine i would like to suggest that you really need to improve your forum You need real programming and different sub topics. Secondly you can add a chat room without the hazard of verbal abuse. As a business suggestion we see your website is dead and the traffic has decreased, most of my friends including me got introduced by our School, and now they are greatly contributing to the Vshine. Lastly you need to hire more staff to take care of the online community. There are tons of posts and accounts still waiting to be approved. Sincerely, PakMine Syed Muhammad Ishaq
Pakistan
May 21st 2016

Berha Irfan
I said 50 posts in my last post sorry I didn't mean 50 I meant 500. I checked on forum where the numbers are listed they are 588 post but now they are 589 posts. Oh and I'd like a corner where you could read authors books not just vshine members stories. Like Roald Dahl and Enid Blyton or Dr. Suess. Pretty please could you accept OUR requests. Berha Irfan
Pakistan
May 15th 2016

Nimra Hanif
And yess a notification bar should also be there so it would be easy for us to check news comments,forum posts etc. Nimra Hanif
Pakistan
May 12th 2016

Nimra Hanif
I can't say anything about the chat room or other things but yes i'll surely say that V shine take alot of time to approve the stuff. This thing is must to improve. I posted a joke last year. It is not approved yet and I can't see it on My Page and the story which I posted in the month of March and 1 latest poem,joke and story which I posted on Wednesday 4th May 2016. Nimra Hanif
Pakistan
May 8th 2016

Berha Irfan
Kindly read this Vshine Team (Even if you're here) This post is not about improving Vshine it is about whether Vshine is listening or reading our posts or not There must be at least 50 posts but has Vshine listened? Answer is no This question has been published in 2012 and I'm posting this in 2016 4 years Please just listen to us for once, probably just listening to us could get more vshine members then ever Eisha has a great topic But you won't listen We thought writing this, vshine would actually accept it but we were wrong Please listen to us and improve Vshine Thank you Berha Irfan
Pakistan
May 8th 2016

Berha Irfan
If u r going to addd a chat room it shouldn't b approved cause we are talking and they're should b videos about good stuff u should watch Quaid se Batein sorry i don't know how to write conversation english urdu u should totally add this and everything everybody said. (You're not reading this Vshine Team are even if you are you're not agreeing to anything) Berha Irfan
Pakistan
May 1st 2016

Ahmad Naeem
You should add new segments in VSHINE like prayers for small kids and add new jokes and new tricks for compuworld.If you add these Vshine will be much better. Ahmad Naeem
Pakistan
Apr 11th 2016

Hamda Rashid
The things to improve vshine world website are: The answer of questions from uncle shine and the approval should come quick.The games should me more difficult to play....THANKS Hamda Rashid
Saudi Arabia
Apr 1st 2016

Afrah Kirmani
I agree with Zoya Hammad Afrah Kirmani
Saudi Arabia
Mar 30th 2016

Berha Irfan
searching doesn't work so right, as soon as you log in there should be a notifacation if someone commented on your stuff or your stuff has been posted or anyones friend request. But Vshine hasn't changed anything or fixed anything Berha Irfan
Pakistan
Mar 30th 2016

Berha Irfan
I think there should be another category for riddles e.g Poems and jokes. The approval should be quicker. A chatroom would be nice Berha Irfan
Pakistan
Mar 30th 2016

Zoya Hammad
I say uncle shines answer should come quick, also approval should come quick and we should be able to report abusive comments Zoya Hammad
Pakistan
Mar 23rd 2016

Afrah Kirmani
chat room will waste time Afrah Kirmani
Saudi Arabia
Mar 20th 2016

Afrah Kirmani
You should add country profile as you do in the magzine Afrah Kirmani
Saudi Arabia
Mar 16th 2016

Miraj Uddin   Afridi
i want to make an alphbetic and kids education level like alphbets wih image ond other like this Miraj Uddin Afridi
Pakistan
Mar 13th 2016

Hissan Abdullah
you can make points above to unlock games. points will increase by doing Quiz. 100 points of forge of empires. points would be unlimited.put an message bar so we can give other users message. you should make all hobbies for everyone. thats was it :) (: Hissan Abdullah
Pakistan
Feb 26th 2016

Maida Amjad
I need some points to be improve given below 1- chat room 2- we can add our more than one picture 3-we can send friend requests easily Maida Amjad
Pakistan
Feb 18th 2016

Aden Seerat
Well a chat box,somehow preventbullyingand sending copied pictures.U that nk magazine could use a music cornet Aden Seerat
Pakistan
Feb 18th 2016

Nayab Fatima
Plz add some more pages abd add some fun stuff like more riddels and brain challenging question bc personally iha ve listen from some people that jokes in v shine are very lame Nayab Fatima
Pakistan
Feb 6th 2016

Duaa Amer
PLZZZ VSHINE TEAMMMMM PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ADD CAHT ROOM PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND YES I AM TRYING TO DO QUIZ BUT IT IS SAYING YOU CZN ATTEPMT ONLY ONCE A MONTH WELL I DIDNT PLAY FOR ALMOST 2 OR 3 MONTHES BUT YES PLEASESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ADD CHAT ROOM Duaa Amer
Pakistan
Feb 23rd 2016

Omaima Ibrahim
Nothing just jokes Omaima Ibrahim
Pakistan
Jan 18th 2016

Raneem Jalil
don't add boring jokes.chatting room.and more skill and mind games Raneem Jalil
Pakistan
Jan 18th 2016

Aroona Sherazi
YOU SHOULD SHOW WINNER DRAWINGS IN MONTHLY MAGZINE. ADD MORE JOKES. Aroona Sherazi
Pakistan
Jan 11th 2016

Yashal Rashid
Chat roooom!!!!we really need a chat room plzzz make a chat room Yashal Rashid
Pakistan
Jan 11th 2016

Eman Mahboob
Plzzzzzzzz a chat room Eman Mahboob
Pakistan
Jan 3rd 2015

Milhan Sarfraz
Umm really There should be a message box so we can chat or message our friends and in the magazines every month there should be more information about personalities.Thanx Milhan Sarfraz
Pakistan
Dec 25th 2015

Princess Fatima
How are you hiba Princess Fatima
Pakistan
Dec 2nd 2015

Princess Fatima
How are you hiba Princess Fatima
Pakistan
Dec 1st 2015

Princess Fatima
How are you soha?? Princess Fatima
Pakistan
Dec 1st 2015

Zahra  Ali
i think vshine should have magic tricks, origami and really hard riddles Zahra Ali
Saudi Arabia
Nov 19th 2015

Maheen  Waheed Ali
I also want a corner which will be named as '' Islamic Corner ''.Where chilldren learn about Quran . There must would be a Quranic Quiz. It is much better than a chat box. Maheen Waheed Ali
Pakistan
Nov 12th 2015

Noreen Khalily
ADD A CHAT ROOM. Noreen Khalily
Pakistan
Oct 29th 2015

Tasmiya Junaid
Maximum time of post approval on my page should be 1week Tasmiya Junaid
Pakistan
Oct 4th 2015

Taskeen Fatima
i want a chat room where we can chat with friends Taskeen Fatima
Pakistan
Oct 2nd 2015

Ahmad Sanan
There should be some general knowledge articles in vshine. Ahmad Sanan
Pakistan
Sep 26th 2015

Muskan Lal
I think a chatroom would sui5 us nicely Muskan Lal
Pakistan
Sep 25th 2015

Amna Tariq
More stories and other related stuff, also there should be a special edition once in a year with more stories,jokes ETC. Posters might also help Amna Tariq
Pakistan
Sep 15th 2015

Aleezah Ahmed Malik
Umm i think that vshine is good but it should have more facts about places and also there should be more than 5 or 6 jokes and stories should be more Aleezah Ahmed Malik
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2015

Princess Fatima
hiba say to teacher that i will come on 26th august in pakistan from from friday or monday i will join school ok. Princess Fatima
Pakistan
Aug 20th 2015

Princess Fatima
have are you soha suhail Princess Fatima
Pakistan
Aug 15th 2015

Ashhar Amir
1-Please increase the number of pages 2-Use small pictures so in this way the page will be saved for writing something more 3-Increase the information in Mixed Bag Thanks Ashhar Amir
Saudi Arabia
Aug 10th 2015

Nabiha Zehra
plz add some recipes that childrens can make easily at home Nabiha Zehra
Pakistan
Aug 8th 2015

Mariyam Amir
I think there should be A CHAT ROOM Mariyam Amir
Pakistan
Aug 5th 2015

Nabiha Zehra
vshine is taking too much tym to upload our stories jokes Nabiha Zehra
Pakistan
Aug 4th 2015

Hadia Ather
Vshine is a Excellent magazine . The website of Vshine is brilliant.i dont think vshine needs any changes Hadia Ather
Pakistan
Aug 2nd 2015

Asma Muttaqi
Don't take too much time for approval of our stories. Vshine is a best magazine but every thing wants change so bring some change in it's title. Asma Muttaqi
Pakistan
Aug 2nd 2015

Mehvish Ashraf
A chat box plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Mehvish Ashraf
Canada
Jul 27th 2015

Palvisha Neelam
vshine website is very very very very very fantastic.one thing which i can share is that add another QUIZ section which have no held once a month and have no any gift hamper that QUIZ is just for our knowledge.All in all vshine is best. Palvisha Neelam
Pakistan
Jul 20th 2015

Mariyam Amir
There should be origami arts and many interesting poems and stories with moral and add many jokes and puzzles too !! Mariyam Amir
Pakistan
Jul 16th 2015

Mariha Saleem Muhammad Saleem
There are lots of thing i would like to say but here are some which i would like to mention 1 Add more stories and jokes. 2 How to groom yourself. 3 how to make different crafts. then maybe Vshine would bring some changes that we would like :} Mariha Saleem Muhammad Saleem
Pakistan
Jul 14th 2015

There are lots of thing i would like to say but here are some which i would like to mention 1 Add more stories and jokes. 2 How to groom yourself. 3 how to make different crafts. then maybe Vshine would bring some changes that we would like :} Mariha Saleem Muhammad Saleem
Pakistan
Jul 14th 2015

Pakistan
Jul 14th 2015

Maryam Naveed
chat place Maryam Naveed
Saudi Arabia
Jul 12th 2015

Duaa Amer
I think that there should be a chatting area for example where you had written at the top home my page uncle shine etc in the end there should be written chat room or chat box or anything that would be about chatting from your friends. And now on drawings. There too less drawings that you by step by step there should be what ever you write that picture should come with step by step. and i posted so many drawings but only one came all were from my home i did too long process but that pictures didn't came on drawings only one came. and now on magazine of yours there are recipes that all know i read June 2015's edition and the recipes were of milkshakes and drinks but you should plenty of recipes. and where is written my screen at the end there should written that your friend is online. offline or when he/she seemed last time. Personally there are many more but at the last A CHATTING ROOM PLZZZZZZ!!!!!! JAZAKALLAH :-) Duaa Amer
Pakistan
Jul 8th 2015

Rihab Talha
it would be soo much better if Vsihne did not take such a long time to post our comments. Rihab Talha
United Arab Emirates
Jul 4th 2015

Amna Ali
i want chatting Amna Ali
Pakistan
Jul 3rd 2015

M.Haider Khalid
Give more sporty facts and more jokes and more science facts M.Haider Khalid
Pakistan
Jun 29th 2015

Misha Sultana
It should add more stories Misha Sultana
Saudi Arabia
Jun 29th 2015

Mahrukh Durrani
I think that there should be a chat corner so that we could chat with each other. UNCLE SHINE should answer in a short period of time. My request for administrator is that kindly take action on it. THANKS... Mahrukh Durrani
Pakistan
Jun 29th 2015

Maryam Naveed
quick replays Maryam Naveed
Saudi Arabia
Jun 29th 2015

Maryam Naveed
less time for aproval of things Maryam Naveed
Saudi Arabia
Jun 29th 2015

Marwa Nasir
Less time should be taken for approval of things. Uncle shine should answer in a short period of time.Add a chat area where different people can chat and there should be notification bar also to get new notifications about comments. I hope the admin reads all this Marwa Nasir
Pakistan
Jun 20th 2015

Beenish Saeed
There should be a chat place Beenish Saeed
Pakistan
Jun 15th 2015

Dania Q
I think they should add a chatroom, competitons for themes such as fruit articles and stories based on friendship Dania Q
Qatar
Jun 13th 2015

Syed Abdullah
Do you know that very well that ramadan.So i want to add dua of Decades in your website.I hope that you will accept my request. Syed Abdullah
Pakistan
Jun 11th 2015

Syed Abdullah
I wants there is a Islamic corner.There is also advantages of namaz. Syed Abdullah
Pakistan
Jun 8th 2015

Princess Alexa
Answer questions faster on uncle shine Princess Alexa
Pakistan
Jun 8th 2015

Zohra Shehzad
There should be a islamic corner where hadith and veerses should be there to remind people these islamic things.. but still i love vshine very much. this is best childrens magazine i ever saw... Zohra Shehzad
Pakistan
Jun 2nd 2015

Iman Asif
I think there should be a competition corner Iman Asif
Pakistan
Jun 1st 2015

Aroona Sherazi
There should be a drawing corner in magzine also please. There should be more quizez,nice jokes that can be understood, and more interesting facts.... Aroona Sherazi
Pakistan
May 30th 2015

Husaina Shabbir
I LOVE COOKING AND I WANT YOU TO START A FOOD RECIPIES SECTION Husaina Shabbir
Pakistan
May 29th 2015

Adan Jawad
There should be QUICK responses and feedback to the members about the material they send them!!! They take a lot of time to tell whether who the winner is!! This should be done fast. Adan Jawad
Pakistan
May 17th 2015

Ayan Fatima
More and more quizzes, riddles, food recipes & fantastic facts! Moreover, a chatting box, funny jokes (not boring) , fast response to approve our page & some grammatical mistakes are noticed so correct the spellings before publishing. If all these things are improved in the Vshine magazine, I swear it will be the best mag forever. It will rock! Everyone will love to read! So plz listen to everybody's suggestions and improve! Ayan Fatima
Pakistan
May 16th 2015

Lyba Khalid
I don't think so..... Lyba Khalid
Pakistan
May 6th 2015

Muhammad  Ali
I dont think vshine needs any changes Muhammad Ali
Pakistan
May 3rd 2015

Shaheer Alam
The service should be fast it takes too long in approval beside that chat box should be there Shaheer Alam
Pakistan
May 3rd 2015

Ghashia Gehan
there can always be more opputunities where we can contribute Ghashia Gehan
Pakistan
Apr 25th 2015

Laiba Bashir
Birthday cards should be sent whenever there is a members birthday and with a little gift Laiba Bashir
Pakistan
Apr 24th 2015

Amna Ahmed
uncle shine should answer our questions quickly,he takes too long to answer them and the administrator also takes very long to approve our stuff and publish them Amna Ahmed
Pakistan
Apr 18th 2015

Zoya Irfan
Well no.1 there should be some system for charting no.2acorner for recipes thnxxx Zoya Irfan
Pakistan
Apr 15th 2015

Ibtihal Khawar
i think Vshine should add a chat-room and should have a space where it tells you any updates and if friends are online Ibtihal Khawar
United Kingdom
Apr 12th 2015

Aliza Mohammad Karim
There should be chat room.... Aliza Mohammad Karim
Pakistan
Apr 12th 2015

Anam Abbasi
I totally agree with Manahil Arfeen!!! Anam Abbasi
Pakistan
Mar 29th 2015

Bareera  Ejaz
want a chat room add a section for saring videos as well Bareera Ejaz
Pakistan
Mar 27th 2015

Hamna  Masood Ahmed
I want a chat box and quick comments and reply of comments and friend requests . Hamna Masood Ahmed
Pakistan
Mar 27th 2015

Duaa Amer
i think that our profile in which we can see our details and friends for example: dear duaa amer! (just for example it should for every one i am using my name) your profile and than settings etc. and for friend request there should be written for example: comments: nice! good job! Duaa amer send friend request click the friend request and it should written friend request send and uncle answer should come fast and obtusely chat room and show your friends now see i don't know how to post any thing i have to take help from google the should be written post here above example: home my page ........................................... post your ideas here so please full these requests and chat room should be also and creative games there are very boring games and drawing step by step should be ,ore these are very easy jazakallah Duaa Amer
Pakistan
Mar 21st 2015

Tooba Ahmad
Please make section for Recipes Tooba Ahmad
Pakistan
Mar 21st 2015

Tooba Ahmad
Please make section for Recipes Tooba Ahmad
Pakistan
Mar 21st 2015

Tooba Khan
Please add more magic tricks. Tooba Khan
Pakistan
Mar 18th 2015

Saadan Ashraf
add tricky tongue twisters to the Vshine Saadan Ashraf
Pakistan
Mar 17th 2015

Princess  Habiba
It must have more pages ,more stories,more puzzles ,more jokes ,more riddles and much more.Please add more recipes. Princess Habiba
Pakistan
Mar 15th 2015

Jatish Manohar
I think that for more knowledge v shine should also give some questions with their comprehension so that it could be more interestinng. Jatish Manohar
Pakistan
Mar 14th 2015

Hasham Fazal
History at the glance should and must be more Hasham Fazal
Pakistan
Mar 13th 2015

Abdullah Khan
more jokes Abdullah Khan
Pakistan
Mar 11th 2015

Fauz Rajan
PLEASE MAKE A PAGE AS VSHINE KITCHEN ON THIS WEBSITE. Fauz Rajan
Pakistan
Mar 8th 2015

Fauz Rajan
PLEASE REPLY TO ALL THE QUESTIONS FAST.THAT TAKES TOO MUCH TIME. Fauz Rajan
Pakistan
Mar 8th 2015

Maham Ahsan
Why my posts are not approving..although i think its correct..they are taking too much long for approval.Moreover I wanted a chat room.. Maham Ahsan
Pakistan
Mar 3rd 2015

Laiba Masood
You should give answers as soon as possible and vshine magazines should be there every week so there there will be room for more kids to share their hidden talent. Prizes should be given to all the deserving.. Add a chat box where we can interact with each other. Thankyou Laiba Masood
Pakistan
Feb 27th 2015

Umair  Bin Salman
please edit the chat room. Umair Bin Salman
Pakistan
Feb 22nd 2015

Umair  Bin Salman
i want technogly in vshine. Umair Bin Salman
Pakistan
Feb 22nd 2015

M Sumair Jalil
there should be the poster of any celebrity or footballer M Sumair Jalil
Pakistan
Feb 22nd 2015

Hafsah Sajid
i think there should be a notification box ....!!!!!:) Hafsah Sajid
Pakistan
Feb 11th 2015

Manahil Arfeen
there should be a vshine magazine for every week Manahil Arfeen
Pakistan
Feb 7th 2015

Subhana Saad
Maybe book reviews,so we could get aware of them Subhana Saad
Pakistan
Jan 29th 2015

Nasar Ahmed
I want tong twister back in V Shine Magazine........... Nasar Ahmed
Pakistan
Jan 25th 2015

Simra Shoaib
V shine is a tremendous international magazine.........I would like you to also publish movie reviews.....so we could get awareness of different movies. Simra Shoaib
Pakistan
Jan 13th 2015

Fizza Jamali
i thing u have to add more games, childrens pics who are on the vshine nd jokes.. Fizza Jamali
Pakistan
Jan 10th 2015

Arisha Hussain
Problem is that Uncle shine doesn't answers quickly, and you don't publish our Jokes and all that quickly. And you should have a several page forRiddles Arisha Hussain
Saudi Arabia
Jan 4th 2015

Khadija Manzoor
I think vshine should include news of Hollywood bands , singers and especially news of one direction Khadija Manzoor
Pakistan
Jan 4th 2015

Khadija Manzoor
I think vshine should include news of hollywood bands and singers , specially news of one direction in every magazine !!! Khadija Manzoor
Pakistan
Jan 4th 2015

Saamiya Saqib
I think V.shine should have a chat box & I think you should give prizes to all of the kids who have given correct answers and please in chat box don't allow kids to say bad words & you shouldn't take too much time of posting our post poem story etc.. & add a notification bar to notify us about messages poems story's jokes that have been posted/pasted on the website & uncle shine I guess you should hire more people to answer more question and answer them quickly.these are all the things I suggest V.shine if you can't do these things V.shine is just perfect as it is Saamiya Saqib
Pakistan
Dec 30th 2015

Tehreem  Rasheed
WE WANT CHAT ROOM AND NOTIFICATION BAR Tehreem Rasheed
Pakistan
Dec 26th 2014

Yusra  Ateeq
We want message box and chat room! Yusra Ateeq
Pakistan
Dec 26th 2014

Yusra  Ateeq
we want chat room Yusra Ateeq
Pakistan
Dec 24th 2014

Arbish  Fetyma
we really need chat box and notifications options.. secondly you should publish the others questions on the "ask uncle shine" page also, atleast 6 to 8 pleaseee Arbish Fetyma
Pakistan
Dec 22nd 2014

Fizza Malik
i think it is just perfect magazine for children of all ages Fizza Malik
Pakistan
Dec 20th 2014

Scorpion Sweeta
I want uh to add more English language activities in ur mag.. it will help us to learn English.. otherwise it's awesome... Scorpion Sweeta
Pakistan
Dec 19th 2014

Scorpion Sweeta
I don't think u should improve anyhthing.. ur mag is just perfect...! Scorpion Sweeta
Pakistan
Dec 19th 2014

Ayesha Ashraf
well,actually you are right,eisha ajmal,because v shine will be more fun and wonderful if we have that.plus,i also want fairy tales,fables and more stories should be published.otherwise,V shine rocks! Ayesha Ashraf
Pakistan
Dec 18th 2014

Maryam Aamir
well now I think Chatbox is necessary so i can talk to my besties :) Maryam Aamir
Saudi Arabia
Nov 27th 2014

Urwah Ubaid
I think you should add some more arts activities & a big pic of ''Hidden in sight '' Urwah Ubaid
Pakistan
Nov 27th 2014

Fatima Bintey  Waseem
PLEASE ADD CHAT & TELL WHOSE ONLINE WHEN THANKSSS!!!:D Fatima Bintey Waseem
Pakistan
Nov 27th 2014

Malik Mamoona Zafar Iqbal
to improve vshine magazine i think that there should be fairy tales and write some hadith ,dua and their meaning and some ayat of ALQuran and meaning and some diet plan and some prophet names of prophet and some films actors name and say to the readers to submit it on the last date of the month and you also want to distribute the vshine in uae because there are many type of people and they like to read magazine like vshine Malik Mamoona Zafar Iqbal
United Arab Emirates
Nov 27th 2014

Fatima Bintey  Waseem
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! add chat option in V Shine because their should be a way to ask anything or to tell something secret to anything. Thanks (if you do that) & if you don't please do it now Fatima Bintey Waseem
Pakistan
Nov 18th 2014

Mubashra Uchiha
Plz remove the approval I am angry on this approval.And Plz add chat box. Mubashra Uchiha
Pakistan
Nov 15th 2014

S.aliya Haider
MORE AND MORE YUMMY RECIPES!!!!!! :DDDDD S.aliya Haider
Saudi Arabia
Nov 15th 2014

S.aliya Haider
i think something about more about islam? S.aliya Haider
Saudi Arabia
Nov 15th 2014

Uswa Choudhry
i think that everthing is all right Uswa Choudhry
Pakistan
Nov 7th 2014

Rida Zeeshan Siddiqui
I would personally like to change some things.Here's a list 1.There should be a chat box (we all will report u in case of any abuse) 2.We should have a notification bar 3.U guys should take time to make your android app better coz when I tried to sign in, it said that wrong user ID or password! which was really annoying 4.You guys should approve our comments, pages (stories, poems, articles) and all things quickly! Well this is it, and I want you all to consider my points. Rida Zeeshan Siddiqui
Pakistan
Nov 5th 2014

Ariba Azam
you guys just ask for our comments but u never fulfill them and if u cant then tell us and by the way SMASH is better but dont cheat it Ariba Azam
Pakistan
Oct 31st 2014

Ayesha Sohail
vshine is the best ever magazine i have ever seen.i dont think it needs any improvement. Ayesha Sohail
Pakistan
Oct 30th 2014

Shayan  Hasnain
Please add more jokes and recipes.That will be the best.......... Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Oct 29th 2014

Shayan  Hasnain
Please add more jokes and recipes.That will be the beat.......... Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Oct 29th 2014

Shayan  Hasnain
Please add more jokes and recipes.That will be the beat.......... Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Oct 29th 2014

Khudaish Gulzar
there shouls be fairytale stories for girls Khudaish Gulzar
Pakistan
Oct 24th 2014

M Shafay Amjad
let students of specific Degree add tutorials about specific programs like C++ for Cs students M Shafay Amjad
Pakistan
Oct 9th 2014

Rabab Vadivala
more quizes should be there and fast submission of our work on the web Rabab Vadivala
Pakistan
Sep 30th 2014

Fatima Arif
Amn u r right .i mean there should be a chat room other wise I luv this magazine and there should be more pages Fatima Arif
Saudi Arabia
Sep 29th 2014

Yusra Imtiaz Malik
Vshine magzine should have the latest news about hollywood's latest movies along with news about english and american bands and singers.The mag should also have posters. Yusra Imtiaz Malik
Pakistan
Sep 28th 2014

Talha Ashraf
well I love v shine but plz add more pages it is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talha Ashraf
Pakistan
Sep 28th 2014

ALVINA Khan
vshine is perfect ALVINA Khan
Pakistan
Sep 26th 2014

Minahil  Khan
I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE MORE GAMES.JUST KIDDINGGGGG!!!!!!!!! Minahil Khan
Pakistan
Sep 20th 2014

Amn Hassan
We want a chat room and you can d activate a person's accnt if abusing will b done Amn Hassan
Pakistan
Sep 19th 2014

Amn Hassan
O please v shine plz make a chat room u people can see it so if abusing will b done you can just suspend and d activate his or her accnt Amn Hassan
Pakistan
Sep 19th 2014

Aleena Sultan
Vshine is the most intresting magazine i have ever read in my life the thing i like the most is ask uncle shine and i request u guys to increase mazes (aleena sultan islamabad) Aleena Sultan
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2014

Khadija Ahmed
Why not you all should ask uncle shine about it?I think it is a better idea. Khadija Ahmed
Pakistan
Sep 8th 2014

Khadija Ahmed
Aisha abdul quddus you are right Khadija Ahmed
Pakistan
Sep 8th 2014

Hadia Ather
vshine dont need any improvment Hadia Ather
Pakistan
Sep 8th 2014

Haneen Khan
there should be a blog of celebrities.................please Haneen Khan
Pakistan
Sep 2nd 2014

Anousha Khalid
i want a chatbox and my other prob is that once i posted a story n it was published too but after that i sent a lot of stuff but i got no response Anousha Khalid
Pakistan
Aug 30th 2014

Fatima  Mehdi (Habibian)
go to www.vshineworld.com/screen/powerofknowledge Fatima Mehdi (Habibian)
Pakistan
Aug 27th 2014

Fatima  Mehdi (Habibian)
well, I say that when I post on mypage, They should put it.I have wrote too many of the things, put they never put. I am irritated. Fatima Mehdi (Habibian)
Pakistan
Aug 27th 2014

Arfa Yaseen
There should be a chat box...............plz! Arfa Yaseen
Pakistan
Aug 22nd 2014

Arfa Yaseen
There should be a chat box...............plz! Arfa Yaseen
Pakistan
Aug 22nd 2014

Sania Jamil
Well I would say that 1. Uncle shine should improve his answers, 2. The articles should be approved quickly by the administrator. 3. Articles must be published if requested a lot by any fan because they are very hopeful, 4. You must publish articles about significant personalities politicians (e.g. Quaid-e-Azam etc), Scholars (e.g. Maulana Tariq Jameel ,Dr. Farhat Hashmi) and others. Sania Jamil
Pakistan
Aug 19th 2014

Laiba Bashir
hey i think there are lots of changes v shine should change here are the following 1 do not take much time posting the things 2 post everyones poems in magazine 3give more quotes in the magazine and secdonal add a little more information Laiba Bashir
Pakistan
Aug 18th 2014

Shaheer Salah
I agree with all of you about the chatbox but as all of you know that programming not soo easy and it takes times adding chatboxes in the whole web. Its a great tadk to be achieved and it takes a lot of time too. Shaheer Salah
Pakistan
Aug 16th 2014

Fatima  Mehdi (Habibian)
I think its alright. Fatima Mehdi (Habibian)
Pakistan
Aug 5th 2014

Zarmeen  Yaqoob
dear uncle shine, i need a chatbox in which we could talk with our friends online,secondly i need some more games,stories and activities on the website plus the approval time should be shorter. i would be really pleased if u do them!! thank you! Zarmeen Yaqoob
Pakistan
Aug 5th 2014

Maikham Adil
please reduce the time for the approval of stories and comments. Maikham Adil
Pakistan
Aug 3rd 2014

Rida Fatimah
chat box in we can talk to each other like message box..........;) Rida Fatimah
Pakistan
Aug 1st 2014

Shaheer Salah
post Shaheer Salah
Pakistan
Jul 31st 2014

Munnazzar  Shahzad
i think we are kids we don't need a chatbox vshine is my most favorite magazine i need vshine as it is Munnazzar Shahzad
Pakistan
Jul 25th 2014

Munnazzar  Shahzad
i think chatbox is nice but we should also need facts for information Munnazzar Shahzad
Pakistan
Jul 25th 2014

Rida Fatimah
chatbox.........PlZ................................! :) Rida Fatimah
Pakistan
Jul 23rd 2014

Qurratul Ain
If everybody wants a chatting box sooooo.......Me 2:):):)!!!!! Qurratul Ain
Pakistan
Jul 22nd 2014

Minahil Fatima
I want a Chatbox please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Minahil Fatima
Pakistan
Jul 22nd 2014

Rida Fatimah
I am gonna tell you what i need firstly i need a chatbox 2 you should not take that much time for approval 3 notification box should be there we should be known that if our friend is online we should be informed Thnxs............................................................:D Rida Fatimah
Pakistan
Jul 22nd 2014

Fatima Rashid
a message or letter box.............and it takes too much time for the approval of profile picture and comments Fatima Rashid
Pakistan
Jul 22nd 2014

Marwa Nasir
Vshine Magazine should change its appearance . Secondly we want a chat box and thirdly I have posted soooo many things but they never get published plz get that fixed !!! Marwa Nasir
Pakistan
Jul 17th 2014

Azka Rizwan
plz plz add a chat box Azka Rizwan
Saudi Arabia
Jul 16th 2014

Isha Asim
First,I think Vshine should change their layout Secondly,you people should post new things in library as everything is old and boring to read. Third,New games and activities should be also installed and the games should have an ability or levels according to user's respective age. Fourth and the last, User's should have a personal profile and can add friends and have an ability to contact online with each other on Vshine. ALL USERS WANT THESE CHANGES AT YOUR EARLIEST. WE ALL WOULD BE THANKFUL TO YOU FOR THIS ACT OF KINDNESS. THANKYOU Thankyou Isha Asim
Saudi Arabia
Jul 15th 2014

Isha Asim
First,I think Vshine should change their layout Secondly,you people should post new things in library as everything is old and boring to read. Third,New games and activities should be also installed and the games should have an ability or levels according to user's respective age. Fourth and the last, User's should have a personal profile and can add friends and have an ability to contact online with each other on Vshine. ALL USERS WANT THESE CHANGES AT YOUR EARLIEST. WE ALL WOULD BE THANKFUL TO YOU FOR THIS ACT OF KINDNESS. THANKYOU Thankyou Isha Asim
Saudi Arabia
Jul 15th 2014

Rida Fatimah
I want a (chatbox)........................................................... Rida Fatimah
Pakistan
Jul 12th 2014

Rida Fatimah
I want a (chatbox)........................................................... Rida Fatimah
Pakistan
Jul 12th 2014

Minahil Fatima
I think there should be a notification bar to notify us about new comments, forum posts Minahil Fatima
Pakistan
Jul 10th 2014

Atiya Aslam
The approval time should be reduced i waited for one month for my story to be approved Atiya Aslam
Pakistan
Jul 7th 2014

Nageen Ali
Dear uncle shine I like your magazine very much especially mixed bag please add more stories and eish u a good luck Nageen Ali
Saudi Arabia
Jul 1st 2014

Rida Fatimah
please insert some stories and you should not take that much time for approval you should except it at once so it can be better:) Rida Fatimah
Pakistan
Jun 30th 2014

Shauryaa Bhardwaj
vshine should guide kids for their personality developement Shauryaa Bhardwaj
India
Jun 28th 2014

KHAN AHMED
let's continue fighting for a chat room! KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Jun 26th 2014

KHAN AHMED
private comments in which we can select the users we want to see our comments. KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Jun 26th 2014

KHAN AHMED
People!Stop!I mean after saying a thousand times "We want a chatroom",do you really think VShine will do that?Let's just give up............Or................continue fighting(which is worthless)! KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Jun 26th 2014

Rehab Nisar
I m a bigfan of vshine I just love it I just wanted to say if u can add more interesting jokes the jokes posted donot make me laugh at all please respond thanks Rehab Nisar
Saudi Arabia
Jun 23rd 2014

Arshad Amjad
WE WANT A CHAT ROOM Arshad Amjad
Pakistan
Jun 22nd 2014

Aisha Asim
well i guess v shine is perfect as the way it is. lots of people said that we needed a chat box, well that's totally insane, cause this is a kids website not Facebook,like dah every1 knows that. plus every one does mistakes. and notification boxes are not really important. and the magazine will improve by time any how. Aisha Asim
Ireland
Jun 22nd 2014

Zubeera Jafri
Uncleshine answers the question after many days thats very frustrating.Also there should be a chatroom.You should add more interesting stories in magzine. goodluck :) Zubeera Jafri
Pakistan
Jun 20th 2014

Abdul Moiz Abid Abid
please add a chatroom.this is too disgusting to know that vshine has so big website and it does not have achatroom! Abdul Moiz Abid Abid
Pakistan
Jun 16th 2014

KHAN AHMED
Vshine is tooooo slow! Also there should be a chatroom! KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Jun 13th 2014

KHAN AHMED
And also, Uncle shine doesn't help much in his answers. Uncle shine answers after a great amount of time and sometimes, he doesn't even answer! And again! A chatroom! KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Jun 13th 2014

KHAN AHMED
Vshine is tooooo slow! Also there should be a chatroom! KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Jun 13th 2014

Muhammad Zulaid
please add a chat room Muhammad Zulaid
Pakistan
Jun 12th 2014

Muhammad Zulkifl
i would like to say that V shine must have to add a chat room facility otherwise it is best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muhammad Zulkifl
Pakistan
Jun 11th 2014

Fatima  Adnan
I think that if Vshine is providing the facility to make friends then it also have to give the facility of online chating. Otherwise it is perfect!!!!!!!!!! Fatima Adnan
Pakistan
Jun 9th 2014

Shehram Chaudhry
V shine world should have more games and interesting games which include different skills. Like Hay Day which is based on business skills. Then u should give a copy of ur monthly magazines on the web. And Uncle shine u should post some stories of ur own on the website. pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaase. Shehram Chaudhry
Pakistan
Jun 7th 2014

Ashir  Jamshed
i think add riddles and as well as about health tips Ashir Jamshed
Pakistan
May 30th 2014

Ahsen Najib PTI
Aslam.o.Alikum. I think V shine is best magazine. It is very interesting and informative. I disagree with Syed Abdullah Hassan. Uncle Shine's answer are brilliant and they solve the problem. I have not seen this facility in any magazine. Please reply answers quickly. This is the only thing that makes me angry. Ahsen Najib PTI
Pakistan
May 30th 2014

Zaeem Rizwan
v shine is very cool but I read ashra commentes on her drwing fish she write that I cannot recive my gift so you send her gift to her I think this is bad maner of v shine that they do not send gift to the winner so please improve this that feel every one good pleSE Zaeem Rizwan
Pakistan
May 26th 2014

Syed Abdullah  Hassan
Please improve Uncle Shine's replies to problems. His suggestions are quite predictable and unfortunately useless. I hope you consider my queries. Syed Abdullah Hassan
Saudi Arabia
May 26th 2014

Syed Abdullah  Hassan
Please improve Uncle Shine's replies to problems. His suggestions are quite predictable and unfortunately useless. I hope you consider my queries. Syed Abdullah Hassan
Saudi Arabia
May 26th 2014

SAAD CHAUDHARY
piz add achatt room and it take less time for proposal SAAD CHAUDHARY
Pakistan
May 26th 2014

Syed Zohan Sajid
To improve vshine website. They can include the names of position holder in school, so that other students will get confidence in there mind And also the student be happy to see there name in vshine website. Or else they can start to take the views of children of current condition of PAKISTAN. And they can start the revolution in making different types of experiments. Syed Zohan Sajid
Saudi Arabia
May 26th 2014

Aeman Adnan
V.shine is very nice and most of all I think that our comments and stuff should be posted soon ' and the rest is perfectly fine. I am happy with this thing :) Aeman Adnan
Pakistan
May 23rd 2014

Sawera Ilyas
plz add a chat room! Sawera Ilyas
Pakistan
May 22nd 2014

Ayesha Usman
my articles,stories and poems are never published.I have sent a lot of stuff including drawings.Secondally,vshine world should add a chat room. Ayesha Usman
Pakistan
May 22nd 2014

Areej Zahid
plz give chance to new children who add up in this site... everyone should get a chance.. and everything is excellent!!.. :) Areej Zahid
Pakistan
May 11th 2014

Raveeha Hassan
1.add a chatting option 2.approve things faster 3.there should we a place where we can rate books,movies,shows,etc..... Raveeha Hassan
Pakistan
May 8th 2014

Arij Yaqoob
Vshine could try post more things! I've written to Uncle Shine twice and it still didn't reply! Overall, Vshine is a brilliant website and magazine! Arij Yaqoob
Qatar
May 7th 2014

Arij Yaqoob
Vshine is an amazing magazine! It could have more stories but overall it's the best. Arij Yaqoob
Qatar
May 4th 2014

Ashra  Ameen
please added chat room please Ashra Ameen
Pakistan
May 2nd 2014

Zahaab Rehman
you should add a chat room! there are many requests for it! Zahaab Rehman
Pakistan
May 1st 2014

Ashra  Ameen
anouce top ten winner Ashra Ameen
Pakistan
May 1st 2014

Ashra  Ameen
we improve v shine to make chat room Ashra Ameen
Pakistan
May 1st 2014

Kanza Baber
you should inrease the number of winners Kanza Baber
Saudi Arabia
May 1st 2014

Mohammad Hassan
You should post our articles only this or else v shin e is the best magazine for me. Mohammad Hassan
Qatar
Apr 27th 2014

Bushra Fatima
my articles are never published on my page and also uncle shine never reply for my question please improve all of the things please Bushra Fatima
Pakistan
Apr 26th 2014

Princess  Amna1
Increase pages plz Princess Amna1
Qatar
Apr 17th 2014

Princess  Amna1
I need a chat room,encyclopedia and a dictionary plz:( Princess Amna1
Qatar
Apr 17th 2014

Princess  Amna1
Fed up Princess Amna1
Qatar
Apr 17th 2014

Princess  Amna1
Never posts my anything :(:/ Princess Amna1
Qatar
Apr 17th 2014

Princess  Amna1
Never posts my anything :(:/ Princess Amna1
Qatar
Apr 16th 2014

Eman Kashif
it is perfect keepit up Eman Kashif
Pakistan
Apr 12th 2014

Areeba Khalid
nothing is perfect , keep improving. Areeba Khalid
Pakistan
Apr 11th 2014

Princess  Amna1
Never publishes my articles:(:/????!!!!!!!! Princess Amna1
Qatar
Apr 10th 2014

Muhammadh  Nuflan
May peace be on you!!! It would be great if there is a member search or Friend search bar and a Good clean chatroom and an easy option to send messages from one to another. And a notification bar, Friend request bar would be really great. It would be good if there is an option to import pictures for posting replies in forums. Thank you. Bye. May peace be on you!!! Muhammadh Nuflan
Sri Lanka
Apr 7th 2014

M. Izyan
a chat-room M. Izyan
Pakistan
Apr 5th 2014

M. Izyan
a chat-room M. Izyan
Pakistan
Apr 5th 2014

Rubina Malik
vshine should have more stories and interesting articles as it comes after one month.Secondly I think it should be published every week. Rubina Malik
Pakistan
Apr 5th 2014

Rubina Malik
vshine should have more stories and interesting articles as it comes after one month.Secondly I think it should be published every week. Rubina Malik
Pakistan
Apr 5th 2014

M. Izyan
a chat-room M. Izyan
Pakistan
Apr 5th 2014

Gullasht Feyrozai
AOA i think there must be a notification alert Gullasht Feyrozai
Pakistan
Apr 4th 2014

Noor Un Nisa Shaukat
1) There should be more winners of mind game. 2) There should be a recipe option on my page. Noor Un Nisa Shaukat
Pakistan
Mar 28th 2014

Shiza Naveed
I want uncle shine to answer about in a day. There should be a tab that is "help". There should be a tab for chatting. There should be movie or cartoon room. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!! Shiza Naveed
Pakistan
Mar 26th 2014

Momina Nadeem
V shine should have a section of celebrity gossips and Posters. Momina Nadeem
Pakistan
Mar 26th 2014

Ibrahim Borovnica
I would like more pages in vshine,more jokes,that vshine is delievered a bit faster . Ibrahim Borovnica
United Kingdom
Mar 24th 2014

Shiza Javed
please add a chatting box. Shiza Javed
Pakistan
Mar 14th 2014

Qurratul Ain
V.shine is very aMAZING ! bUT its JOkEs are NOT YummY+cHatpa....improove that...........!11!!!!!' Qurratul Ain
Pakistan
Mar 13th 2014

Mohammed  Hassan
there is nothing to improve Mohammed Hassan
Pakistan
Mar 10th 2014

Ibrahim Borovnica
I would like: 1.More mazes 2. bigger hidden in sight pictures Ibrahim Borovnica
United Kingdom
Mar 9th 2014

Princess  Amna1
I agree from Ayesha awan Princess Amna1
Qatar
Mar 9th 2014

Princess  Amna1
Vshine should have chatting category Princess Amna1
Qatar
Mar 9th 2014

HANAN ALI    CH
every thing is excellent just the games in website should improve also to attract more people chating option should be brought HANAN ALI CH
Saudi Arabia
Mar 6th 2014

Amna Shahid
Now again! Same boring topic! Theres no need for GIVING IDEAS TO IMPROVE VSHINE! Amna Shahid
Pakistan
Mar 3rd 2014

Pareeza Abdulrehman
You Should have a column where you discuss more important aspects of life like education, health and you should try and give everyone a chance to be one of your journalists! Pareeza Abdulrehman
Pakistan
Mar 3rd 2014

Princess Laraib
there should be more information on the history column otherwise its nice....... little bit more pages should be added so that readers could read it through out the month... Princess Laraib
Pakistan
Mar 2nd 2014

Rehan Abdullah
By adding the information of resourcement Rehan Abdullah
Pakistan
Feb 28th 2014

Maikham Adil
i like v shine very much but more stories and riddles should be there. it will make v shine more interesting than before:) Maikham Adil
Pakistan
Feb 25th 2014

Ayesha Awan
its awesome.......... but uncle shine,s reply takes toooooooooo much time. Ayesha Awan
Pakistan
Feb 24th 2014

Schies Javed
i really like it but ,there should be more jokes and A bigger pic for 'hidden in sight'. Schies Javed
Pakistan
Feb 18th 2014

Schies Javed
i really like it but ,there should be more jokes and A bigger pic for 'hidden in sight'. Schies Javed
Pakistan
Feb 18th 2014

Abdul Rahman Usman
just increase the pages :) Abdul Rahman Usman
Saudi Arabia
Feb 12th 2014

Abdul Rahman Usman
just increase the pages :) Abdul Rahman Usman
Saudi Arabia
Feb 12th 2014

Zerwah Gul
i want vshine to publish my poem i wanna........... in the magazine.Thank you Zerwah Gul
Pakistan
Feb 11th 2014

Bushra Nasim
I want VSHINE to have video and text chat so that we can communicate with each other easily. Bushra Nasim
Pakistan
Feb 9th 2014

Sofia Ahmad
A CHAT ROOM AND I WANT TO REPORT SOMETHING THAT WHENEVER I GIVE A ARTICLE OR SOMETHING NOTHING IS PUBLISHED THATS NOT GOOD I AM ALWAYS ANGRY?//?////?? Sofia Ahmad
Pakistan
Feb 6th 2014

Aayla Nasir
there should be chat option.take less time for approval of screen name and pics. well there shouldnt be an approval for pics. i would seriously appreciate if u take the advice. regards Aayla Nasir Aayla Nasir
Pakistan
Feb 6th 2014

Neha Javed
1:i want that there should be a chat room for teenagers. 2: there should be more and more information on our country and the national heroes. 3: there should be a column in which every month new advises of being successful in life are posted by very successful people, e.g: BILL GATES. Neha Javed
Pakistan
Feb 5th 2014

Pretty Princexx
uncle shine donot gives reply fast why Pretty Princexx
Pakistan
Feb 4th 2014

IGferrari 430
I have a question for you... plissssss!!!!! IGferrari 430
Indonesia
Jan 28th 2014

Aleeha Sana
I would like vshine to prints some pinups of some personalities instead of the advertisments !!!!!!!! Aleeha Sana
Pakistan
Jan 26th 2014

Yousuf Nadeem
Write a lovely poetry and best hidden in sight Yousuf Nadeem
Pakistan
Jan 23rd 2014

Shiza Javed
i think there should be some questions Shiza Javed
Pakistan
Jan 23rd 2014

Ushna Umar
Hey i really really love reading vshine but the only problem i have is that when ever i post something it doesn't come.. it came only the first time..later i submitted stories,articles n drawings but none of them got published kindly publish them..thank u if u do.. Ushna Umar
Pakistan
Jan 17th 2014

Yashal Ruman
I agree with Selina Bilal and Isha Shahid. whats the point when you dont answer mails!!! Yashal Ruman
Pakistan
Jan 17th 2014

Dua Farhan
why is there a page where we can send drawings when they do not get published on the magazine? i totally agree with isha by the way. it really is useless to write when no changes will occur. Dua Farhan
Pakistan
Jan 14th 2014

Darwesh Murad
I have many ideas for vshine that must be changed!!! First and the main problem is that Vshine should give response to the members as soon as possible... (2nd): Vshine should add more games to the magazine and (3rd) is that there should be rule that everyone can decorate thier own pages as they want!! Darwesh Murad
Pakistan
Jan 14th 2014

Hibba Haq
i need a chat room and another thing is that the comments and posts shud be posted quickly.. its takes such a long time... and yes !!! send the gift hampers quickly ... Hibba Haq
Pakistan
Jan 13th 2014

Taha Khan
vshine needs some changes and the major change that vshine should have is that it should reply its members as quickly as possible. Taha Khan
Pakistan
Jan 11th 2014

Eisha Qasim
as vshine is going well but i have posted many peoms and stories but none of them are published!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eisha Qasim
Pakistan
Jan 8th 2014

Zainab  Siddiqi
The main issue: Pictures of living beings. And this fact is CLEARLY described by Tooba with perfect evidence of this supported truth. Besides, no other problem. =P Zainab Siddiqi
Pakistan
Jan 5th 2014

Amna Shahid
I think that theres no point of giving ideas to improve Vshine cause they never do or make the changes we want. So i think useless . Totaly. Amna Shahid
Pakistan
Jan 5th 2014

Selina Bilal
PLEASE PLEASE ACCEPT THINGS A BIT FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOBODY REPLIES MAILS TOO! Selina Bilal
Pakistan
Jan 3rd 2014

Zainab Saleem Toor
tooba hussain, u r right Zainab Saleem Toor
Pakistan
Dec 31st 2014

Bilal Khoso
a.o.a the participants of this forum.i have say a few things that vshine should improve:1-it shouldn`t take much time to approve comments and such2-there should be a chat-room where everyone,not only friends,can chat.if you bring these changes in vshine I shall be very happy Bilal Khoso
Pakistan
Dec 29th 2013

Zainab Bano
please don;t take much time in posting or approval of comments Zainab Bano
Pakistan
Dec 28th 2013

Jalal Jan
i think every thing is going right but need some more thing which illustrate your magazine. Jalal Jan
Pakistan
Dec 28th 2013

KHAN AHMED
top 10 lists should be added KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Dec 27th 2013

Afifa Siddiqui
i think v shine is amazing!but pls add chat room.and pls add stories in the magzine. Afifa Siddiqui
United Arab Emirates
Dec 27th 2013

Maham Siddiqui
vshine is awesome just add more histories Maham Siddiqui
Pakistan
Dec 25th 2013

Eya Bhimani
its price should be less so every one can afford Eya Bhimani
Pakistan
Dec 24th 2013

Filza Agha
Yeah...i agree with Eisha Ajmal. Filza Agha
Pakistan
Dec 18th 2013

Filza Agha
hey....v-shine !! you guyz are doing very well....i read your magazines they are very informative, which is good for this growing generation.. but please it's my request....please add some posters of popular Hollywood celebrities. Thanks... Filza Agha
Pakistan
Dec 18th 2013

Amna Ahmed
chat rooooom is must :( :) Amna Ahmed
Pakistan
Dec 18th 2013

Zainab Bano
pleasssssssssssssssssssss add nohas in your web page. Zainab Bano
Pakistan
Dec 18th 2013

Wafa Abbas
and pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssses add a chat room Wafa Abbas
Saudi Arabia
Dec 14th 2013

Wafa Abbas
asalam mualakum i agree with munkashay latif and tooba hussain and lubna idris Wafa Abbas
Saudi Arabia
Dec 14th 2013

Dua Farhan
first of all not everything must be sent for approval. secondly, there must be a search engine so that it can be easy to find others. and last, there should be a way to communicate with eachother Dua Farhan
Pakistan
Dec 13th 2013

Syeda Bukhari
The vshine is the best website even those the this website sends gifts etc but it didnt send me ?????????????????????????????????????????????? Syeda Bukhari
Pakistan
Dec 12th 2013

Lubna Idris
i think v shine should start arabic lessons Lubna Idris
Australia
Dec 12th 2013

Maryam Aamir
I think our comments should be approve super fast (5 mins max) And uncle shine reply too late. Otherwise it is the best website ever (at least for me) Maryam Aamir
Saudi Arabia
Dec 10th 2013

Umer Ibrahim
I say that VSHINE magzine is good for children to lern. Umer Ibrahim
Pakistan
Dec 9th 2013

Gul Noor  Arsalan
comments shud be shown more fast!!!otherwise it's OOwsOmE!!!! Gul Noor Arsalan
Pakistan
Nov 29th 2013

Madiha Khan
Vshine is actually a very good magazine for children to learn things about Islam and other things. There is only one thing i would want Vshine to improve which is giving every person atleast one small gift for whatever stories , poems ,articles or other things they share and for all the hard wok they do, some people write alot of those things for winning gifts but they instantly don't get any so i would like that to improve. Madiha Khan
Pakistan
Nov 22nd 2013

Fatima Ahmad
I agree with Neha Fatima Ahmad
Pakistan
Nov 21st 2013

Mariam Azeez
The quotes which are given in the Vshine magazine are repeated....many of them have been published more than twice. One more thing horror stories shuold be added which have an islamic backgroung for instances stories abt the jinn. Mariam Azeez
Saudi Arabia
Nov 16th 2013

Fatima Rashid
Is it is important that the comments and the uncle shine's reply must be post tooooo late? Fatima Rashid
Pakistan
Nov 13th 2013

Nuzhat Maheen
i agree with every one Nuzhat Maheen
Pakistan
Nov 11th 2013

Ramshah Rawal Ali
everything here is good but lacks the option of sharing quotes so plz i humbly request the administrator to provide us opportunity to share quotes secondly miss eisha i disagree ur point chat room willnot be the solution of any probelm but instead it will always reamin an obstacle and students instead of sharing there ideas they will always reamin busy in introducing there selfs in chat room Ramshah Rawal Ali
Pakistan
Nov 11th 2013

Palwasha Afridi
i wrote several time poems to vshine but I don't know whether they vanished in air or what ???????????? plz plz approve them faster,, so that we can post stuff on ( my page ) or screen .... :( and plzz add anotification bar so that we are able to notify stuff easily Palwasha Afridi
Pakistan
Nov 10th 2013

Sana Mushtaq
add some tips for staying healthy and add long stories Sana Mushtaq
Pakistan
Nov 10th 2013

Zoya Irfan
Vshine should approved a charting system. Zoya Irfan
Pakistan
Nov 10th 2013

Nuzhat Maheen
please approve fast or i will not post any thing Nuzhat Maheen
Pakistan
Nov 8th 2013

Nuzhat Maheen
please approve fast and publish mine stories and poems too in magazine Nuzhat Maheen
Pakistan
Nov 7th 2013

Nuzhat Maheen
please approve fast and publish mine stories and poems too in magazine Nuzhat Maheen
Pakistan
Nov 7th 2013

Tasmiya Junaid
I agree with Hania Baqai she is right to add recipies but easy Tasmiya Junaid
Pakistan
Nov 5th 2013

Tasmiya Junaid
More & funny jokes would be their in V shine magzine.Pages & stories should be increased. Tasmiya Junaid
Pakistan
Nov 5th 2013

Afrah Rashed
Our posts should be approved faster. We should also be able to chat with our friends. There should be better games.Yup thats about it ... Afrah Rashed
Saudi Arabia
Nov 3rd 2013

Ellina Fatima
I think they need a chatting room cuz we have to chat with other Vshine fans cuz they more we chat the more we knw bout each other secondly plz plz reply quick Uncle Shine!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ellina Fatima
Pakistan
Nov 1st 2013

Duaa Omer
Our stories and poems should be approved faster Duaa Omer
Pakistan
Oct 30th 2013

Khadija Hassan
Long stories should be added Khadija Hassan
Pakistan
Oct 25th 2013

Tooba Hussain
Ummm... VShineWorld's okay, I just wish that there would be no pictures of human beings or animals in VShine magazine, since angles do not enter the place where there are pictures of animals or human beings and prayer becomes makruh if there are pics of animals and human beings in the room Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 8.130 Narrated byAisha The Prophet (SAWW) entered upon me while there was a curtain having pictures (of animals) in the house. His face got red with anger, and then he got hold of the curtain and tore it into pieces. The Prophet (SAWW) said, "Such people as paint these pictures will receive the severest punishment on the Day of Resurrection ." After reading this hadith, will you still publish photos of human beings and animals in VShine magazine? This magazine can still be a success (Insha Allah) without pics of animals and humans. Take inspiration from thetruthmag.com which is an English mag for children and teens and is without pics of human beings and animals Tooba Hussain
Pakistan
Oct 21st 2013

Minahil Rashid
i want that vshine should reply to our poems quickly. Minahil Rashid
Pakistan
Oct 17th 2013

S.M. AUN RAZI
V SHINE IS O SOME WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO ATTEMT QUIZ 2 TIME IN MONTH ATLEAST S.M. AUN RAZI
Pakistan
Oct 13th 2013

Sarah Imdad
we should give quiz a more times as we want,disscusion area and one debate time area Sarah Imdad
Pakistan
Oct 12th 2013

Suhaib Siddiqui
there should be smileys to comment. Suhaib Siddiqui
Pakistan
Oct 11th 2013

Meeno Khalid
Vshine shoud add stories for children above 12 years especially mysterious stories if not then issue Enid blyton's stories Meeno Khalid
Pakistan
Oct 10th 2013

Arshia Paracha
v shine is owsum but comprtions like that quiz should be held.... Arshia Paracha
Pakistan
Oct 6th 2013

Arshia Paracha
u should held competitions.... Arshia Paracha
Pakistan
Oct 6th 2013

Shumila Malik
You people need to have someone do your editing work. Though it is an English website I am sorry but it is full of grammatical and spelling errors everywhere be it articles, forums and even library and it doesn't portray you very well in front of so many people. I am new at your website and I can't help noticing so many mistakes. You should also edit the work members send you for spelling and grammar checks. The way this website is right now, it makes me feel as if anybody can send you any kind of writing and you will simply publish them with or without mistakes. Shumila Malik
United Arab Emirates
Oct 5th 2013

Fatima Rashid
I don't like One thing that why our comments and uncle shine's reply are sooo late. I think it should be improved. Fatima Rashid
Pakistan
Sep 29th 2013

Zainab Saleem Toor
i agree with you isha we should have a chatting box where we can talk to other who are online and the games on vshine..... they are.... GROSE! they have to improve the games on vshine i never play them any more. maybe they should have a voice chat option too, typing and typing a long discussion makes me tired. on the other hand vshine is a very nice and my favourite site. Zainab Saleem Toor
Pakistan
Sep 29th 2013

Amna Shahid
There should be a list of all the members. It should be easy to know who is online. There should be a chatting room for every member so the messages can Easily be seen. Amna Shahid
Pakistan
Sep 28th 2013

Zainab Saleem Toor
does everything have to be sent to the site administrator for approval, or can we just post our things and their there.b Couldn't that be true? Zainab Saleem Toor
Pakistan
Sep 26th 2013

Takreem Tahira
Eysha Zaka is write we should have both the things.And most of all r stuff:-( the main thing which should be improved in vshine is that r stuff should appeared very soon. Takreem Tahira
Pakistan
Sep 17th 2013

Anousha Khalid
less time should be taken in asking uncle shine and if the writer wants so the stuff should also be published in magazine Anousha Khalid
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2013

Momina Nadeem
Vshine is a very informative magazine for all! I don't want to improve anything in it! This website is for our information so i don't think there is a need to chat. Momina Nadeem
Pakistan
Sep 11th 2013

Momina Nadeem
Vshine is a very informative magazine for all! I don't want to improve anything in it! This website is for our information so i don't think there is a need to chat. Momina Nadeem
Pakistan
Sep 11th 2013

Nimra Khan
V-SHINE is owsum. We want no changes. Nimra Khan
Pakistan
Aug 31st 2013

Shayan  Hasnain
there should be a quiz about countries Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Aug 24th 2013

Elsa Uroos
I want a add a chating room. PLZ!!!!!!!!!! Elsa Uroos
South Korea
Aug 24th 2013

Ibrahim Rahim Baloch
there should be one page for General Knowledge. Ibrahim Rahim Baloch
Pakistan
Aug 16th 2013

Soha Suhail
I totally agree Eisha Ajmal's comment and her opinion. Kindly, keeping these things in mind, please grant our wish VShine plzzzzzzzzzzz...... And I also agree Emaan. Actually It's been a year, when Eisha added this topic and there are many posts but there is not a single change........................... :( Soha Suhail
Pakistan
Aug 15th 2013

Manahil Ahmad
there should be option to remove our comment........... Manahil Ahmad
Pakistan
Aug 14th 2013

Rabia Ahmed
i think vshine should add new things.. everything is so old Rabia Ahmed
Pakistan
Aug 13th 2013

Laiba Bashir
Hey guys v shine is the best but it needs a little bit change please add some more information and stories and some more quotes.also add chat room. Laiba Bashir
Pakistan
Aug 7th 2013

Ajwa Arsalan
v shine needz a chat-room and our comments,stories blah,blah,blah shud be approved promptly.... Ajwa Arsalan
Pakistan
Aug 7th 2013

Bassam Khan
i am giving so good story but 1 or 2 is coming in wshine vebsite and my story is not coming in the book like the watch dog so please put my story in your new books. Bassam Khan
Saudi Arabia
Aug 6th 2013

Aysha  Zaka
there should be a chat box and an icon which shows r friends r online or not Aysha Zaka
Saudi Arabia
Aug 6th 2013

Ahsan Asim
in vshine magzine there must be a complete page for hadith and verses no matter how much number of hadith and verses are placed. Also the reference to be mentioned i.e name of authentic hadith book+ hadith# or "kitab and baab" name Ahsan Asim
Pakistan
Aug 2nd 2013

Saman Farooq
i think that our stuff should be approved in less time and uncle shine should give our answers earlier Saman Farooq
Pakistan
Jul 31st 2013

Hoora Ahson
When we write our stories or poems it should be approved within 2 to 3 min because my poem is still not approved and it was send I think June plzzzzzzzzzz approve our things fast Thank you if you'll understand Hoora Ahson
Pakistan
Jul 28th 2013

Hoora Ahson
There should be a chat box from where we can chat with our friends Hoora Ahson
Pakistan
Jul 28th 2013

Majida Ayub
I think there should be a place where you and your friends can see your pictures and there should be a wall for each person so that people can post notes on their walls and the notes that people put on don't have to go for approval to the administer. Majida Ayub
United Kingdom
Jul 26th 2013

Majida Ayub
I think there should be a place where you and your friends can see your pictures and there should be a wall for each person so that people can post notes on their walls and the notes that people put on don't have to go for approval to the administer. Majida Ayub
United Kingdom
Jul 25th 2013

Afifah Maryam
i think there must be a chatroom, and they should not block our screen if we change any thing. Afifah Maryam
Pakistan
Jul 24th 2013

Nazish Ilyas
there should b a chatting room. Nazish Ilyas
Pakistan
Jul 19th 2013

Rafia Ahmed
yes.......u r absoluetly right :) Rafia Ahmed
Pakistan
Jul 18th 2013

Muneeb Khan
We pakistani should've Be honest Ourselves... and also Get Intrest in Our Studies we all've Mashallah A Good brain And Think Just We've to intrest thes e things And Be cleaver and Intelligent... And We Thankfull to V-Shine that He Gives A Platform To Know us About The World... History,Poems,Quiz,Magazine And Much More... Muneeb Khan
Pakistan
Jul 17th 2013

Selina Bilal
who is stella wins Selina Bilal
Pakistan
Jul 17th 2013

Rafia Ahmed
hmmmmm....... the thing need to improve is our stuff which is approved late........we have to wait 5 days or more than that!!!!!!!!!:( Rafia Ahmed
Pakistan
Jul 16th 2013

Marwa  Nasir
I should say to be honest vshine is best on is ways but there are some things i always keep in my mind. The one i hate the most when u post a comment and it goes for approval on the website, it should be like the minute u post ur comment comes down and the other is uncle shine. Uncle shine should fasten up his repying and thats all for today. :) :P Marwa Nasir
Pakistan
Jul 10th 2013

Abdul Ahad Sheikh
Uncle shine also needs to improve his answering machine. he answers too late Abdul Ahad Sheikh
Saudi Arabia
Jul 8th 2013

Mohammad Ibrahim
dtrtritcertcd9preyc9 dt Mohammad Ibrahim
Pakistan
Jul 7th 2013

Abdul Ahad Sheikh
I agree that there should be no chatroom as it makes our concentration away from our daily routines and we make bad friends. There should be more informative pages so that they increase our knowledge and we should gain a lot from v shine Abdul Ahad Sheikh
Saudi Arabia
Jul 7th 2013

Talha  Rabbani
uncle shine's answer is soooo.... late.this should be improve......... Talha Rabbani
Pakistan
Jul 7th 2013

Tazeen Hina
chat room should be there and less time to approving something and answer when ask questions in uncle shine Tazeen Hina
Pakistan
Jul 6th 2013

Ayesh Shaikh
I agree with stella winx that there should be a chat box in the vshine world website and show the friends list too plus you should approve the approvals fast and add more games like hidden in sight and mind games and the winners should be 20 or else I loveeeeeeeeee Vshine magzine. Ayesh Shaikh
Pakistan
Jul 2nd 2013

Sufiyan Sadiq
hey friends you want chat box in vshine but i think we dont need that. vshine is complete magazine and it should have to change a little bit in its webpage but i think its enough and its a vey good magazine ....:) Sufiyan Sadiq
Pakistan
Jun 29th 2013

Syeda Maryam  Sadia
Vshine is the magazine for increasing our knowledge.Why u all suggest for chatroom?????????????There should be no change but increase the informative pages!!!!!! Syeda Maryam Sadia
Saudi Arabia
Jun 26th 2013

Faiz Rasool Choudhary
the quiz winners should be more than 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chat is just waste! Faiz Rasool Choudhary
Pakistan
Jun 25th 2013

Eisha Ajmal
Hey guys! Thanks so much for participating in the forum, and i like the fact that most of you agree with me, the ones who don't; I don't mind them. But I think most of you guys have been repeating what I've said in the first comment; Do be creative and come up with new ideas people! No Offence! Eisha Ajmal
Pakistan
Jun 20th 2013

Laibah Basham
I just want to have a seperate column for riddles because i love them and i agree with eisha ajmal about the chat room Laibah Basham
Pakistan
Jun 16th 2013

Fatima  Qasim
vshine is not updating for a really long time..........may i know the reason??? Fatima Qasim
Pakistan
Jun 15th 2013

Samiya Aseem
Vshine should be weekly,otherwise it is perfect in every way. Samiya Aseem
Pakistan
Jun 13th 2013

Faryal Faisal
i just want that add some quotations of great personalities@ !!!!!! Faryal Faisal
Pakistan
Jun 7th 2013

Abeera Sarmad
there shoul be a messagebox Abeera Sarmad
Pakistan
Jun 7th 2013

Munkashay Hyuuga
Guys! Don't you realize...no one except us is viewing this page, all our comments,suggestion,etc,are not being read, the admin doesn't care whatever we say,approval doesn't mean that they are reading each and every thing we write because there are hundred and thousand of things to be approved every day,they don't even look at this page.............and if they do, they must accept our suggestions,which they should have done a lot before...do you guys agree with me? Munkashay Hyuuga
Pakistan
Jun 6th 2013

Abeera Sarmad
it take times for approval we cant know who is online(friends) Abeera Sarmad
Pakistan
Jun 5th 2013

Selina Bilal
i agree with sana Selina Bilal
Pakistan
Jun 5th 2013

Selina Bilal
there should be a chat box in the website and uncle shine didnt reply, there should be a singing and story competition, and giving a hamper is boring,as prizes u should give a candy basket,actually all the members can perform a play in a show Selina Bilal
Pakistan
Jun 5th 2013

Numair Imtiyaz
I go ten out of ten two times but I didn't get a magazine Numair Imtiyaz
Saudi Arabia
Jun 4th 2013

Hadia Farooq
personally what i think they want also give information about articles,poem,stories and jokes we write in Hadia Farooq
Pakistan
Jun 4th 2013

Sana Raheel
The stuff we send in should b approved quickly and their should be a message box at least plus we should be able to unlike or cancel our comments. Plus the admin should not disapprove our stuff. if it is, so u should atleast message and tell us y it is disapproved Sana Raheel
Saudi Arabia
Jun 3rd 2013

Tooba Idris Dar
i want v shine to provide more stories in its magzine and have the quiz weekly not mothly. Tooba Idris Dar
Pakistan
Jun 3rd 2013

Sheza Komal
it would like to read stories in it.... Sheza Komal
Pakistan
Jun 3rd 2013

Asma Hashmi
It is all good:) but is slow much in reply from uncle shine nd posting a comment! Asma Hashmi
Pakistan
Jun 2nd 2013

Numair Imtiyaz
Vshine is a good magazine but can you accept poems and please accept my poem called Rainbow ,thank u. By Numair imtiyaz Numair Imtiyaz
Saudi Arabia
May 26th 2013

Momina Nadeem
It's perfect!!! Momina Nadeem
Pakistan
May 26th 2013

Maha Aleem
i think there should be a numbers of story in vshine Maha Aleem
Pakistan
May 26th 2013

Areeqa Hayee
eisha ajmal is very right that it takes a lot of time for our stuff to be approved...ive sendt many things frm january or frm last year but still thay r not approved!n ofciurse their should be a chat room!.......n more mind games! Areeqa Hayee
Pakistan
May 26th 2013

Haiqa Aziz
it should hv a chatt watt!!! Haiqa Aziz
Pakistan
May 26th 2013

Usman Rehan
I think that VShine should add more stories Usman Rehan
Pakistan
May 25th 2013

Hamza Waqas Waheed
Assalamualaikum I think that V shine is a good magazine but it just needs a way to communicate with other people. Hamza Waqas Waheed
Pakistan
May 25th 2013

Munkashay Hyuuga
NO MATTER WHATEVER WE SAY OR GIVE SUGGESTION VSHINE WILL NEVER LISTEN OR DO ANYTHING. NO CHAT BOX, NO APPROVAL REMOVING, NO OTHER STUFF!!! im nt saying its boring but there should be new updates and everything I said! Munkashay Hyuuga
Pakistan
May 22nd 2013

Hina Ihsan
hello guyzzz Well v shine iz doing a great job but thre should be m0re activities in it... i would say tht the quiz should be upto the level of the user.. thts all thnks :) Hina Ihsan
Pakistan
May 17th 2013

Khadija Aqeel
by aaing poems as well as other thins Khadija Aqeel
Saudi Arabia
May 16th 2013

Abubakar Moin
I love your magazine specially mixed bag but please publish my artical of Enid Blyton Please Vshine rocks and it will go very high in the world!!!!!!!!! Abubakar Moin
Pakistan
May 12th 2013

Abrish Nayyar
There should be a children's drawing section........ Abrish Nayyar
Pakistan
May 12th 2013

Sheza Komal
v-shine is a good magazine and i don't think It should improve. Sheza Komal
Pakistan
May 11th 2013

Aakifah Ahmed
I really like V SHINE, but I really think you should add things that are not boring, especially history. Thank you. Aakifah Ahmed
Pakistan
May 8th 2013

Marwa  Nasir
AOA, Vshine is a very nice magazine thats why we read it. With a nice comment I would like to tell that vshine should put up atleast 2 to 3 pages of the reply of uncle shine because lot of chidren ask him many problems and the other thing is that there should be the comments of the jokes with the jokes..:P Thankyou Hope u would do it.=P Marwa Nasir
Pakistan
May 7th 2013

Faizan  Ahmed
Sir , please remove this Approval nonsense . Can't we post things instantaneously ??????? Faizan Ahmed
Pakistan
May 5th 2013

Tehreem Maqsood
i would like a book and movie review corner. and also that there should a 'wird' corner where the vshine team and we would publish ways to solve or tackle something and and and..... oh! Tehreem Maqsood
Pakistan
May 1st 2013

Bushra Hafeez Dayo
i agree with izza waheed 100% and if we have friends then a chat box must be there . plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz administrator allow a chatbox on our screen to talk with our frndzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase :) Bushra Hafeez Dayo
Pakistan
Apr 27th 2013

Bushra Hafeez Dayo
Also please publish my poem that i have given you this month Bushra Hafeez Dayo
Pakistan
Apr 24th 2013

Abubakar Moin
In vshineworld on my screen there must be a chating box Abubakar Moin
Pakistan
Apr 24th 2013

Muhammad Abu Bakar
i love the v shine world.i love to do it.i do not to revise any thing. M.Abu.bakar pakistan Apr 23rd 2013 Muhammad Abu Bakar
Pakistan
Apr 23rd 2013

Muhammad Abu Bakar
i love to play cricket. Muhammad Abu Bakar
Pakistan
Apr 23rd 2013

Syeda Husna
I love to Read this magazine .. just add msgz corner Syeda Husna
Pakistan
Apr 20th 2013

Suleman Butt
vshine should not be on monthly bases but on weekly bases. Suleman Butt
Pakistan
Apr 20th 2013

Suleman Butt
pages should be increased with out increasing the price. more quiz & competitions should be held of so children should take more interest in Vshine & CHAT ROOM SHOULD BE ADDED. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ Suleman Butt
Pakistan
Apr 20th 2013

Abubakar Moin
I have sent you many stories and articles but they never published so please publish my article of Jules verne in magazine vshine is the best magazine for kids I have ever read. Abubakar Moin
Pakistan
Apr 20th 2013

Areej Ahmed
answer on website comes very late Areej Ahmed
Saudi Arabia
Apr 19th 2013

Usman Rehan
I love V shine but it should increase the number of pages. Usman Rehan
Pakistan
Apr 12th 2013

Hafsa Azhar
changes which v need on vshine r quite like facebook!!!arent they?but majority of our parents dont allow us to use f.b and appeal us to use such infotainment sites..so plz understand our circumstances....: ) Hafsa Azhar
Pakistan
Apr 11th 2013

Usama Akram
i love your magazine a lot.please add more recipes,jokes and more mind games question. may allah give you more success. Usama Akram
Pakistan
Apr 10th 2013

Esha Faisal
vshine your magazine is bravo!!!!! but you can add some more intrest and colours in it and you can make some for youngsters aswell Esha Faisal
Pakistan
Apr 9th 2013

Rabia Shahid
answers on chat are given very late Rabia Shahid
Saudi Arabia
Apr 8th 2013

Arsal Habib Ghauri
Aoa All Things really needed on Vshine World are as under; 1. Chat room (as on facebook.com) 2. No administrator approval on commenting or posting up a post 3. Video Uploader 4. Option to change SCREEN NAME. Arsal Habib Ghauri
Pakistan
Apr 5th 2013

Junaid Ahmed
hey uncle shine there should be more pages i v shine and more story i love v shine and read every month please reply faster please..................... Junaid Ahmed
Pakistan
Apr 5th 2013

Manal Khalid
comments should be shown fast! Manal Khalid
Pakistan
Apr 5th 2013

Dure Nayab Azeemi
1.chat room 2.not take too much time for comment approval and posting on my page Dure Nayab Azeemi
Pakistan
Apr 3rd 2013

Cutie Marya
Hey...Me just a lover of your magazine & plzzz Just provide a Chat b0x.. So that w3 can 3asily chat with our friends on Ur website.. Nd uncle Shine plxxxx repp Faster..!!!!! :) ;) Cutie Marya
Pakistan
Apr 3rd 2013

Wyna Rahman
Hey I just love your magazine and specially the science area. What I wnt is plz add some more pages as other magazines have more pages and more fun. Keep rockin! Wyna Rahman
Pakistan
Apr 2nd 2013

Manal Khalid
there should be aprivate chat box to talk to friends Manal Khalid
Pakistan
Apr 2nd 2013

Maarij Maqsood Khan
I personally think that there should one page for poster Maarij Maqsood Khan
Pakistan
Apr 2nd 2013

Sana Siddiqui
hello, Uncle shine ur the best... the thing is that plsss reply faster as we need the solution of our problemx as soon as possible :) Sana Siddiqui
Pakistan
Mar 30th 2013

Soha Suhail
Actually i am also one of the oldest members of Vshine.. I think 3 years Soha Suhail
Pakistan
Mar 30th 2013

Soha Suhail
Uncle Shine must reply faster! Soha Suhail
Pakistan
Mar 30th 2013

Fatima Uroos
Hey 80% kids say that chat box is must and they are right if we want to talk something personal so we can't. Fatima Uroos
South Korea
Mar 29th 2013

Rumaisa Afzal
i really like vshine but it's website is totally going down just bcoz of the amount of things it contain so i just say that plzz take some less time for approval and add a chat bar and notification bar ;X Rumaisa Afzal
Pakistan
Mar 26th 2013

Maleeha Junaidi
I wanna say that you guyx should improve your jokes section because it boresss!!! :( well over all the magzine is fantabulous! Maleeha Junaidi
Pakistan
Mar 26th 2013

Gullasht Feyrozai
AsSalam.0.Alekum frist uncle shine reply fast and the other is vshine is the best magazine in the world. Thankyou! ;) Gullasht Feyrozai
Pakistan
Mar 26th 2013

Ifrah Masroor
i think u must improve ur jokes section cuz those are very boring Ifrah Masroor
Saudi Arabia
Mar 26th 2013

Elsa Sharif
It takes too much time.... Elsa Sharif
South Korea
Mar 25th 2013

Fatima  Qasim
i love vshine but uncle shine should reply faster. Fatima Qasim
Pakistan
Mar 21st 2013

Mishaal Abbas
a chat box....and maybe as there is uncle shine there should also be aunty shine that gives us advice about our questions aswell!!!!lolololxxx Mishaal Abbas
Saudi Arabia
Mar 14th 2013

ASHER ALI
There must be a chat box ASHER ALI
Pakistan
Mar 13th 2013

Anonymous Writer
we have to write articles,poems and stories and vshine also has to accept our stuff we add and we also have to tell about it to our friend to make it popular thus!every one will be the member of vshine Anonymous Writer
Pakistan
Mar 11th 2013

TALHA SHAHID
you can improve the website by including chat box some more competetions and this website should consists posters TALHA SHAHID
Pakistan
Mar 11th 2013

Talha  Rabbani
plz set a page of interesting and amazing things in the v.shine. Talha Rabbani
Pakistan
Mar 4th 2013

Uzair Hassan
Jokes really are boating / Uzair Hassan
Pakistan
Mar 4th 2013

Soha Suhail
I agree javaria Malik as well.. Soha Suhail
Pakistan
Mar 2nd 2013

Abdul Rehman
Well.I love V shine this way.....I don't need any changes. I love V shine..... Abdul Rehman
Pakistan
Mar 2nd 2013

Sadia Malik
There should be a chat room , every person who did the mind game correct must be a winner because its too hard Sadia Malik
Pakistan
Mar 1st 2013

Huzaifa Jamil
You can improve your website by including quizes of cricket and science... quizes Huzaifa Jamil
Saudi Arabia
Feb 27th 2013

HAFSA  IRFAN
i just want you add one thing in the magazine its that you should add an urdu section in it if you can.and dont take such time for approvel.and the last thing add more stories in the magazine. HAFSA IRFAN
Pakistan
Feb 25th 2013

HAFSA  IRFAN
i think you are right.. eishha:) HAFSA IRFAN
Pakistan
Feb 25th 2013

Hafsa Imtiaz
my opinion there would not be a chat box because every where there will be chatting who want a chat box would go to facebook or twitter e.t.c if u made a chat box so most people will come to vist this page for chatting :( so dun make the changes everything is gud :) just make a notification bar :) Hafsa Imtiaz
Saudi Arabia
Feb 19th 2013

Elsa Sharif
Yeah,you are right Eisha. Elsa Sharif
South Korea
Feb 19th 2013

Syeda Laiba  Hamid
from my point of view hmmmmmmmmmmm vshine should have chat box and a notification bar tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :-) :-p Syeda Laiba Hamid
Pakistan
Feb 19th 2013

Fahmeetha Shahin
winners of mind game should be announced faster and wiinners should be increased.. Fahmeetha Shahin
Saudi Arabia
Feb 14th 2013

Javeria Malik
My Page must have options for posting Book Reviews as well as Recipes. Javeria Malik
Pakistan
Feb 14th 2013

Mujtaba  Malik
Having book reviews and recipes on "My Page" may be considered, please, Mujtaba Malik
Pakistan
Feb 14th 2013

Hanzala Mudassar
how ALLAH saved little musa is very good story.and jokes are normal.and i want a chat box plz plz. Hanzala Mudassar
Saudi Arabia
Feb 12th 2013

Hanzala Mudassar
vshine is a amazing magazine.I like it Hanzala Mudassar
Saudi Arabia
Feb 12th 2013

Zahra Taha
there should be a chat box Zahra Taha
Pakistan
Feb 11th 2013

Isrum  Malik
You should add posters to your magazine Isrum Malik
Pakistan
Feb 8th 2013

Abdullah Asim
I like v shine this way too I do not want any changes Abdullah Asim
Pakistan
Feb 8th 2013

Some Girl
Please add a young artists' column in the magazine where we can send our drawings to be published. Otherwise I think V Shine rocks!! Some Girl
Pakistan
Feb 4th 2013

Saad Salman
There should be a chat box and comments should be displayed in five to ten minutes Saad Salman
Pakistan
Feb 4th 2013

Tasneem  Tayyab
HEY BRAZILA!, You have copied my comment that very very wrong Tasneem Tayyab
Pakistan
Feb 3rd 2013

Zaman Malik
Is it possible to have a search on the page to search for members catagory wise( as there are on the registration page). Age group or class wise.? If so the feasibility of providing such facility may be considered, please. Zaman Malik
Pakistan
Feb 3rd 2013

Zaman Malik
I suggest that there should be a separate forum for parents also for discussion on varaiety of issues about child rearing or education, grooming. I can start such a tpoic on existing forum as well but then the teenagers may not feel good about that as this is mainly their magazine. Zaman Malik
Pakistan
Feb 3rd 2013

Raniah  Farooq
the stories etc ... they should be published within 2 to 3 hours only , other than that the way it is , is the best way .! Raniah Farooq
Qatar
Feb 2nd 2013

Bazila Rafiq
if we send a poem , joke or e.t.c it should be posted in 2 to 30 hours it takes a whole if its not possible for jokes , stories e.t.c the comments should e posted fast it even takes a whole day Bazila Rafiq
United Arab Emirates
Feb 1st 2013

Bazila Rafiq
i just want that add a chat room!!!!!!!! Bazila Rafiq
United Arab Emirates
Feb 1st 2013

Ismail Malik
Assalam o Alaikum. I suggest to consider publishing the picture of the writer alongwith his/her article, story or poem. Regards Ismail Malik
Pakistan
Jan 28th 2013

Taimoor Sajid
PLZ add a CHAT BOX same like on face book or twitter but no bugs Taimoor Sajid
Saudi Arabia
Jan 27th 2013

Haniya Ahsan
there should be a chat box and comments should be displayed in five to ten minutes Haniya Ahsan
Pakistan
Jan 27th 2013

Munnazzar  Shahzad
i love vshine it is my best website i love it Munnazzar Shahzad
Pakistan
Jan 24th 2013

Sumbul Saleem
it should have a column in which youngsters can ask questions for their problems. And then answer should be given by a councellor... Sumbul Saleem
Pakistan
Jan 24th 2013

Wajiha Junaid
V SHINE should include a regular kitchen corner. Secondly, in my view, magazine should include amazing inventions or world records or happenings around us. Thirdly, a book review is also necessary, so that we can know more about books. Well, it is an awesome magazine, but there are somethings that should be included to make V SHINE to shine more........ Wajiha Junaid
Pakistan
Jan 14th 2013

Javeria Ishaque
It is the best magazine but it should hav a book review Javeria Ishaque
Pakistan
Jan 12th 2013

Nimra Hanif
yes fatima sharif u are write chat box is must!!!! Nimra Hanif
Pakistan
Jan 11th 2013

Rabita Tariq
we can add some drawing page or add stickers so children will attract Rabita Tariq
Pakistan
Jan 11th 2013

Elsa Sharif
It takes too much time for approval Elsa Sharif
South Korea
Jan 4th 2013

Tooba Zia
i think time mst not be taken for comment approval and secondly there mst b a chat boxx and notification column. so if vshine really take care of its members(coz i dont know i m new here) then it shudd lisson to the above suggestions. Tooba Zia
Pakistan
Jan 1st 2013

Minhil Bukhari
i would like to improve vshine by adding a section where there would be tips for hair, skin, diet, everything. Minhil Bukhari
Pakistan
Dec 31st 2013

Ghumaisa Usmani
i guess chat box is not a good idea, it is a wastage of time and cooking corner should be there. Ghumaisa Usmani
Pakistan
Dec 31st 2013

Nabeah Wahab
u should let us read the magazine online Nabeah Wahab
Canada
Dec 31st 2013

Fatima Uroos
I think that there must be a chat box Fatima Uroos
South Korea
Dec 29th 2012

Hadia Imran
It is very fantastic magazine.I also started reading it .There must be a chatbox.Time must not taken for approval. Hadia Imran
Pakistan
Dec 29th 2012

Reja Tanweer
I think it would be great if you guys increase the length of magazine as well as add a chat column and take less time for a post or a comment approval. Reja Tanweer
Saudi Arabia
Dec 29th 2012

Umer Qadeer
I want to chat in Vshine! Umer Qadeer
Saudi Arabia
Dec 28th 2012

Sumayya Mansoor
Vshine is going well, and i think chat box is not good for here, because it is a wastage of time and will make problems here.. And you all do good job here.. I like specially that you check all posts, stories even a comment, and then you publish it. I must appreciate you... Sumayya Mansoor
Pakistan
Dec 24th 2012

яυмαιsα  αнтsнαм
I want a chatbox please...........OH,some people disagree with the chatbox idea like someone said that it's a wastage of time, it will be wastage of time for people for people who use it unnecessary talks, but if talk or we can also debate about topics that are here on forum........Plz add a chatbox.Thats all v shine needs..............PLZzzzzzzzzzz яυмαιsα αнтsнαм
Saudi Arabia
Dec 20th 2012

Lalain Asif
There should be a ..... CHAT ROOM/CHAT BAR.VSHINE is a great magazine and this is an awesome site as well but.. we need to chat with are frnds which we can't,we can't communicate with are frnds!!!.... should we only like and comment nothing else????????? soo please look into this matter and see what you can do and i really go with Sienna there should be a recipe corner of desserts as well please see what you can do...:) Lalain Asif
Pakistan
Dec 17th 2012

Furqan Shaikh
I wanted to request from the Vshine thing to change many things but most necessarily the main is or the major is that there is not much information or detail or record or profile or performnace regarding th the section of Country Profile but i really love the record breakers that are present or are published on the side but there needs to be some enhancement in it and secondly there should be much more questions published or printed or consulted in the mind game section so that there is more interaction or attraction between the readers and they like every bit of piece of information amusing and very impressive there should be a chat room added or edited so that ewe can discuss things issue matters with each other and these things should be immediately focused and taken seriously. Furqan Shaikh
Pakistan
Dec 17th 2012

Furqan Shaikh
I wanted to request from the Vshine thing to change many things but most necessarily the main is or the major is that there is not much information or detail or record or profile or performnace regarding th the section of Country Profile but i really love the record breakers that are present or are published on the side but there needs to be some enhancement in it and secondly there should be much more questions published or printed or consulted in the mind game section so that there is more interaction or attraction between the readers and they like every bit of piece of information amusing and very impressive there should be a chat room added or edited so that ewe can discuss things issue matters with each other and these things should be immediately focused and taken seriously. Furqan Shaikh
Pakistan
Dec 16th 2012

Hafsa Nafees
yep,there should be chating room where we can make friends and share things.thats the way ,we can minimize the use of facebook and other time wasting sites.........so vshine should facilatate their readers. Hafsa Nafees
Pakistan
Dec 16th 2012

Tehrim Ahmed
v.shine world is owsumn but if it would add messsage box it would be bestest thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tehrim Ahmed
Pakistan
Dec 16th 2012

Subhan Umer Farooq
I don,t have to improve vshine ,it is alredy improved Subhan Umer Farooq
Saudi Arabia
Dec 15th 2012

Marya Ansari
a monthly survey on any topic........... Marya Ansari
Pakistan
Dec 12th 2012

Elizabeth Ellie
Weld one Vshine.I am very interested to see it. Elizabeth Ellie
Pakistan
Dec 11th 2012

Waliha Shahid
i think vshine should have a birthday portion Waliha Shahid
Pakistan
Dec 11th 2012

Abrish Nayyar
I THINK THE VSHINE TEAM SHOULD SHOW THE WINNERS OF THE QUIZ. Abrish Nayyar
Pakistan
Dec 10th 2012

Tasneem  Tayyab
Minahil hassan!! I disagree with you if you want to be such a persnol person than leave this website and join another one Tasneem Tayyab
Pakistan
Dec 6th 2012

Rohma  Agha
there should be a notification bar a birthday bar or a chat portion Rohma Agha
Canada
Dec 1st 2012

Tayyaba Adeen Fatima
A -O- A I make an acount on it for thing but 1 of them is chating wid friends.My mother not allow me 2 make acount on fb or else becos vshine is a complete children website and a magzine.Other r just wastage of time and i think they will be spoiling me....SO PLZZZZZZZZZZZ A CHAT BOX PLZ A REQUEST.Oter that it is just perfect! ! ! ALLAH HAFIZ. Tayyaba Adeen Fatima
Pakistan
Nov 30th 2012

Samayya Shahzad
a birthday box plz Samayya Shahzad
Pakistan
Nov 26th 2012

Khadijah Ahsan
And I agree with Izza. Khadijah Ahsan
Saudi Arabia
Nov 25th 2012

Khadijah Ahsan
Well Soha, I think our staff and other should be seen because it is useful to me. Khadijah Ahsan
Saudi Arabia
Nov 25th 2012

Salwa Imtiaz
no VSHINE. I don't think that chat box is any way better..plz don't add that as it is just a time waste for us...!! Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Nov 25th 2012

Faizan Raza
Your magazine is owsum but you should add some interesting facts and a bit more of sports round up. Faizan Raza
Pakistan
Nov 25th 2012

Hafsa Waheed
Assalam-o-alaikum!it is good thing for children!it should improved so it would be the great and powerful than ''Taleem -o-Tarbiat. 1.it should have chat room 2. comment bar and letter box like in ''Taleem-o-tarbiat Hafsa Waheed
Saudi Arabia
Nov 21st 2012

Soha Suhail
Hello there! Vshine is doing a great job! It is a good web but needs a little improvement to be the great one! 1. Chat box must be there. 2. Notification bar must be there. 3. Time must not be taken for approval. 4. A warm birthday wish must be given and our birthday can be also told to our friends so that they can wish us as well. 5. Our personnel information such as our friends, our stuff etc should not be seen by others. REGARDS BY, SOHA SUHAIL. Soha Suhail
Pakistan
Nov 20th 2012

Iman Shahid
V SHINE is a very good magazine. I love it so much. I just can't believe that i was one of the 5 winners for the October 2012 stories. I love it and have to read all the magazines! Keep making them and never stop! Iman Shahid
Saudi Arabia
Nov 18th 2012

Najeeullah Shaikh
Jokes are not Good Add some quiz into it and jokes are very boring.. Najeeullah Shaikh
Pakistan
Nov 17th 2012

Zainab Riaz
I think vshine is doing the best of all but stories are very short please improve them. Zainab Riaz
Pakistan
Nov 15th 2012

Tasneem  Tayyab
There is a page on which we can add friends but can't chat so whats the use of it??? plz...... plz...... plz....... add chat box Tasneem Tayyab
Pakistan
Nov 12th 2012

Tasneem  Tayyab
if we send a poem , joke or e.t.c it should be posted in 2 to 30 hours it takes a whole if its not possible for jokes , stories e.t.c the comments should e posted fast it even takes a whole day Tasneem Tayyab
Pakistan
Nov 12th 2012

Tasneem  Tayyab
we should also be allowed to post our recipes even and it should be prices for jokes even Tasneem Tayyab
Pakistan
Nov 12th 2012

Khadija Abid
Chat room and winners of most who visit ur site...very,intrest in V.shine but no facilities to their customers.. u should held programs for youngster of their classes for e.g:V.shine Scrabble and ludo etc A Big Fan of VSHINE.. Khadija Abid
Pakistan
Nov 4th 2012

Aiman Riaz
There should not be like this that login or register first..this is irritating Aiman Riaz
Pakistan
Nov 3rd 2012

Pawan Akhani
Izza .... UR idEA is NICe AND i LIke IT .....BUT therE shoULD be A nOTIfication BAr WHRE u CAN knOW WHICh POST is approved AND Which ONE izz NOT aPPRoved Pawan Akhani
Pakistan
Nov 2nd 2012

Rimsha Fawad
There should be a pictures corner and answers from uncle shine at least in one week. Rimsha Fawad
United Arab Emirates
Oct 31st 2012

Fareeha Noman
yeah v shine is gooddddd but need some improvements like 1:CHAT ROOM Plz,..... 2:notification box Fareeha Noman
Saudi Arabia
Oct 31st 2012

Minahil Hasan
First I think they should give privacy like other people should not see our page and id they could only see our things by there own page.Second there should be a place where friends could talk like other people i agree this.Third an email should be sent if the thing is approved or not like poems.Fourth the approval should come fast. Minahil Hasan
Pakistan
Oct 29th 2012

Emaan  Farhan
There should be a birthday notification bar and new ideas on creative writing. Or maybe a section of Best friends of the user! Now I would choose Rohma,Aimen, Sparkly,Fatima, Zainab, Khadija and Aisha! Emaan Farhan
Pakistan
Oct 29th 2012

Emaan  Farhan
@Rohma: Thanks so much for the compliment on your @abtme! @romo is awesome Emaan Farhan
Pakistan
Oct 29th 2012

Rizwan Abdullah
there should a corner of world records where we can get news about new records that are made and old records Rizwan Abdullah
Pakistan
Oct 29th 2012

Samayya Shahzad
recipe corner and crafts corner .......and and a CHAT ROOMM !!! Samayya Shahzad
Pakistan
Oct 29th 2012

Izza Waheed
Assalam-o-Alaekum! Hoping everyone's fine, I'd like to say that I am one of the oldest members of VSHINE, member from about 3 years (almost). I've come to know that about 90% of VSHINE members are willing for chat room.I'd like to say that VSHINE is having something unique for kids rather than other kids portals on internet.If a chat room/chat box/chat bar/message box or message bar is created, VSHINE will surely lose its unique characteristics.Because, I've searched on more than 35 kids portal & I have'nt seen a single portal without chat bar (except VSHINE),.....so I request all of you to let VSHINE stay unique, not having something in-common with others.If its too important for you to chat, you can join other portals too.There's no restriction. I oppose this idea as it is unappreciable & I hope it is unapprovable for Administrator too. But, there should be a notification bar for upcoming events & news of VSHINE. Hoping, everyone will understand & prove his/her love for VSHINE by making it unique. ................ Regards, Izza Waheed. Izza Waheed
Pakistan
Oct 29th 2012

Urooj Usmani
ive made loads of frnds on vshine....but i cant contact them apart fr0m chating on some page.....i i waana contact frnds.....plxx chat room...or somthing like that....... Urooj Usmani
Pakistan
Oct 26th 2012

Duaa Hassan
I agree with Anza Shahid. There should be some way of communication between the administrator and the Person who uses VSHINE..... For the time being this is my only suggestion Duaa Hassan
Pakistan
Oct 23rd 2012

Duaa Hassan
Vshine, if you approve something or some comment of ours, please approve it quickly. Secondly, if you approve it, an email should be sent on our hotmail or any id so we know that you have approved our comment. I hope you co-operate..... Duaa Hassan
Pakistan
Oct 22nd 2012

Abdulaziz Nasir
there should be chat room Abdulaziz Nasir
Pakistan
Oct 21st 2012

Fizzah Kafeel
I think its a good website and most of the kids like it. but there are some technical problems that you should have to improve no1 is: that some children do not have enough money to by this magzine. they have got computer but not magazine you should have to big the fount of you online magazine. no2 is: you should add some interesting novels for kids. i hope you watch my letter with very attension. thank you. Fizzah Kafeel
Pakistan
Oct 18th 2012

Haadia Jawad
I think there must be chat room so people can communicate with each other :) regards. Haadia Jawad
Pakistan
Oct 18th 2012

Abdulaziz Nasir
it is a gr8 web for kids and everyone.please can u add about deforestation type of thing Abdulaziz Nasir
Pakistan
Oct 16th 2012

Chaudary Hadia Iftikhar
By giving some tips of Hard work Chaudary Hadia Iftikhar
Qatar
Oct 13th 2012

Pawan Akhani
Administrator PLz PLZ Add CHat RoOM BEcauSE ChiLDrenS frOm DIferRENT cOUNTrieS caN COnnECT wiTH eaCH other Pawan Akhani
Pakistan
Oct 13th 2012

Sehar Shahzad
amazing topic Eisha ! Sehar Shahzad
Pakistan
Oct 12th 2012

Sehar Shahzad
only 3 reuests 1) A recipe corner on my page 2) A notification box on screen 3) Post the things early 'cause it takes a lot of time for posting jokes ETC! Sehar Shahzad
Pakistan
Oct 12th 2012

Aliza Syed
AOA everyone! i want to share a couple of my thoughts about vshine. firstly, i am reading the magazine from 2009 and i am on this website from almost one and a half years.....first , it seemed awesome but it declining. in jan , at a comment vshine said that they are gonna start a new page "profile page" which wud have chat options in feb but the years gonna end..............and secondly, i draw my drawings with such hardwork but still the ratings are too low...that makes us really dishearted...........its my fav website but needs to be improved alot.... Aliza Syed
Pakistan
Oct 9th 2012

Arifa Adil
CHAT ROOM!!! URGENT!!! Arifa Adil
Pakistan
Oct 7th 2012

Fahad Ali
a very good web site for kids,we would together struggle for their best Fahad Ali
Pakistan
Oct 7th 2012

Safia Asghar
i by myself freshly join this w.s,as far as concerned find it very good,i must appreciate all the corners,it will be improve from time to time,i personally suggest that there should be some special corner about women,kitchen ,fashion for mums and kids ,recipes ,home decoration,furniture,and the for most exercise and health tips. Safia Asghar
Pakistan
Oct 6th 2012

Anza Shahid
this is my request that v shine must keep eye on conversation between members and guide them to the right way and tell them the right path..... Anza Shahid
Saudi Arabia
Oct 5th 2012

Anza Shahid
v shine is doing really great job.....in my suggestions their must be communication between kids and v shine administration.in forum there must be post by v shine.v shine must arrange creative writing competition. Anza Shahid
Saudi Arabia
Oct 5th 2012

Aleena Zafar
Add personality profiles of celebrities Aleena Zafar
Pakistan
Oct 3rd 2012

Hania Baqai
recipe corner for girls and add a place for adding or searching friends Hania Baqai
Saudi Arabia
Sep 27th 2012

Amna Faizi
Yes, Neha is right, there should b a chat room:-) Amna Faizi
Pakistan
Sep 25th 2012

Merium Razzak
its a best web for children..... Merium Razzak
Pakistan
Sep 24th 2012

HAMNA  Baqai
and a place for adding and searching friends HAMNA Baqai
Saudi Arabia
Sep 24th 2012

HAMNA  Baqai
plz add a chat korner... it takes soo much time for the approval of stories,jokes etc. and mostly they dont come.... more games.. HAMNA Baqai
Saudi Arabia
Sep 24th 2012

Emaan  Farhan
YES I AGREE WITH AISHA :))) Sorry I FEEL LIKE shoutinggggg!!! Emaan Farhan
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2012

Shafia Wajeeha
Oh, ur websit is amazing, but i need to chat with the frndz... Shafia Wajeeha
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2012

Rimsha Fawad
chatting with friends Rimsha Fawad
United Arab Emirates
Sep 14th 2012

Parihan Khattak
chat Parihan Khattak
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2012

Salwa Imtiaz
VSHINE team ur work is awesome ,I must appreciate,HATS OFF TO YOU !! I don't thing it need any improvement but if you want so please as I already told you many times to add the drawing page filled with many paintings... thanks Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Sep 8th 2012

Danny  Fenton
i jst love how this website is bt if u add something to colour or draw then it would b wonderful Danny Fenton
United Arab Emirates
Sep 5th 2012

Ali Raza
add some more easy and quick recipes and not lot about scientist and add drawings too Ali Raza
Pakistan
Sep 1st 2012

Syed Moize Ali Shah
Its Best but improve library Syed Moize Ali Shah
Pakistan
Aug 31st 2012

Sienna John Alaster
i am new here. and i came to know abt this site few days back. ireally like it, i will like it even more if it gives recipies for desserts Sienna John Alaster
Norway
Aug 30th 2012

Khadijah Ahsan
Now as if really vshine has seen all the comments why don't they really change it. ?????????? Khadijah Ahsan
Saudi Arabia
Aug 30th 2012

Ashna Hussain
so i like that idea on a news corner....so much interesting things happen around the rold everyday and i don't think that we should be ignorant of them. Oh yeah....and i would reaalllly appreciate it if approvals by the Vshine admin didn't take too long. Plus its not letting me add anything to my page. It just won't submit my stories, poems, etc.....don't know what's wrong there. But if they fixed it up quickly then that would be nice..... Anywayzzz...so chat room sounds cool.....except i'm like on the other side of the world so i doubt anyone wud be online when I am..... Ashna Hussain
Australia
Aug 28th 2012

(^_^) (^_^)
chat room , notification box (^_^) (^_^)
Pakistan
Aug 28th 2012

Maham Shahzad
what i want in vshine is totally vice versa. and i dont think the others or might be the administrator will agree.but i wannna share. there should be a whole lot of information relating different school subjects, such as physics, chem, bio etc. and the pic screen size should be bigger, and what eisha said that too, and there should be a 'quote' corner,with easy explanation relating the qoute, full of wisdom, which i really love, we never know, they might change the way we think or even change our way of life. (need cooperation) and one last thing, there should be a science corner, i mean showing different experiments, how an atom looks (real pic), there sould be a question corner in there too, u know, some brainy kids need to have proof of all sort of stuff like landing on moon, was it real or a movie in a secret place in arizona desert??? (((no offence, its just a suggestion))). Maham Shahzad
Qatar
Aug 28th 2012

Aisha Abdul Quddus
There can also be a news corner for kids...In which interesting news from around the world for kids would be posted by v shine team..... Aisha Abdul Quddus
Qatar
Aug 27th 2012

Zainab  Khan
i totally agree with assawer Zainab Khan
Pakistan
Aug 27th 2012

Anas _
LOL.. I just came to the forum so that I can make a discussion on whether we should have a chat room or no.. and then I saw this post of improving this website.. CHATROOM necessary because people are just using comment area as their chat room in which they reply after a day or so lolx.. Anas _
Saudi Arabia
Aug 27th 2012

Perah  Khan
all of you are doing well but there should be a corner for great personalities of the world in which every week you provide us information about them:):) Perah Khan
Pakistan
Aug 27th 2012

Daniyal  Toheed
i just want u guies to add a chat room pleassssssssss Daniyal Toheed
Saudi Arabia
Aug 25th 2012

Disenchanted. Xx
First there should b chatting room and our stuff should b approved faster Disenchanted. Xx
United States
Aug 21st 2012

Directioner Forever Assawer T.
1-chat room, 2- notification box, 3-recipe corner for girls, 4-Emaan Farhan's and Aisha Abdul Quddus's ideas are excellent ,5- there can be things suggested by the admin on which we can discuss on e.g. books or anything as such, 6-Eisha's list is also nice, 7- and yeah on each of our screens there should be an option to chat your online friends which no one who visits our screen can see I mean our conversations should be private (not from the admin of course they can check whenever they want and also block anyone out if the are using abusive language or anything as such), 8-we can send b day cards to our friends and only friends, 9-we should get the option of removing contacts from our contact list or block them if we don't wanna talk to them ,9- and yeah v shine admin can keep online competitions which anyone can attempt just by logging in and then admin can choose winners from us and the names of winners be mentioned in the magazine , 10-we can make groups for ourselves and u know just like if we support one sports team or any person or any musical band then we can make group of their supporters and get added in that group and discuss about those specific things we are supporting...11- u know u can keep summer camps for v shine readers and users and also for users living abroad as we too wanna participate in such activities (it should be for both girls and boys but separately).. There is a lot more going in my mind but lemme bring it down in words and I'll post the rest tomorrow then.. please guys tell me If any of my suggestions are not good or anything and if any of u agree's with me then please reply and lemme know... Directioner Forever Assawer T.
Saudi Arabia
Aug 17th 2012

birthday card idea idea is also a good one and yeah chat rooms should be given like different signs for books and such stuff where when we log in we could only see our friends and those of them who are online... sorry for posting replies again and again cause just in about an hour I posted like 3 replies and that's because I love vshine and want it to be the best website in the world.... Directioner Forever Assawer T.
Saudi Arabia
Aug 17th 2012

Mishal Mazhar U r right about what u said but also keep in mind that when we post something we have to wait for ages to know whether its approved or not.. think it'll be a lot easier when we can see all our friends who are online on vshine and who are offline otherwise whats the whole point of adding friends in here I mean now its only showing off that I have like 90 friends or something but when u will have access to all your friends directly then it'll be a lot more nicer than usual.... other wise WE ALL LOVE VSHINE THE WAY IT IS, BOTH MAGAZINE AND WEBSITE... but this chat room idea should be given a second thought by the admin ... Directioner Forever Assawer T.
Saudi Arabia
Aug 17th 2012

Hi .. the IDEA of a chat room is excellent.. I mean it'll be a lot more safer then other social websites and they won't waste their time on them(other social sites).... then whenever we log in we get a notification that who all of your friends are online then it'll be much easier for those who became friends over Vshine about a year ago and are still friends .. now we friends are chatting on comments land it takes a lot of time to get approved... I WISH THIS WISH OF US COULD BE APPROVED BY THE ADMINISTRATION OF VSHINE... For all the young minds also it'd be safer cause every thing on this website is pretty safe and parents won't have any tension leaving their children use vshine as they have while children are using face book or any other social webs... and also chatting will be safer if we all report abuse and I guess there won't be any need of reporting abuses cause I think people who use this web aren't of corrupt minds and they've pretty clean minds.. and a notification box is really seriously a great requirement of us... please vshine administration fulfill our wish of the chat room cause all of us want it please please please... OTHER WISE WE LOVE VSHINE THE WAY IT IS (BOTH MAGAZINE AND THE WEBSITE? Hope to see the changes soon... thanks !! Directioner Forever Assawer T.
Saudi Arabia
Aug 17th 2012

Aleena Zafar
u can add something like book review.....movie review...it really attracts kids Aleena Zafar
Pakistan
Aug 16th 2012

Saba  Mahfooz
Notification bar & recipe corner for girls.... Saba Mahfooz
United Arab Emirates
Aug 15th 2012

Zainab Khan
everything eiman wrote should be improved and vshine should just check once in a while for safety Zainab Khan
Pakistan
Aug 15th 2012

Hina Khan
I only want just one change that Uncle Shine should give reply or any response in few days not in few weeks.....accept this all the things are going right well done.. :) :) Hina Khan
Pakistan
Aug 13th 2012

Mishal Mazhar
But this point is right that there must not be too much time taken for comment and other posting of stuff approval. Mishal Mazhar
Pakistan
Aug 13th 2012

Mishal Mazhar
Well I do not think that there is any way VShine World website can be improved. I have read all your replies where you guys are saying that there must be a chat room, messages box, notifications bar or requests bar or such.....I am strongly against this as this way people would be more busy with chatting and checking their notifications and such ...... I saw a comment where a girl said that this way we kids would use less facebook ignoring the fact that this way this website would become mini-facebook. All of us would leave all the creative work annd be bz in other things. Mishal Mazhar
Pakistan
Aug 13th 2012

Ali Raza
I have many complain 1 that add a chat box so we can chat 2 plz post our comments fast we have to wait for 1 day 3 Please add a notification box Ali Raza
Pakistan
Aug 13th 2012

Khadijah Ahsan
1: Not to take too much time for comment approval and posting our stuff on my page. 2: Add a chat room. 3: There should be a recipe corner for girls. Khadijah Ahsan
Saudi Arabia
Aug 11th 2012

Rohma  Agha
hey emaan pls read my about me portion pls pls pls pls Rohma Agha
Canada
Aug 11th 2012

Emaan  Farhan
Thank you very much Rohma :-) Emaan Farhan
Pakistan
Aug 10th 2012

Rohma  Agha
hey ithink emaan you are right friend Rohma Agha
Canada
Aug 9th 2012

Emaan  Farhan
Hey,has anyone thought of Emoticons? You know,EMO's?? There HAVE to be Emoticons in comments or chats. The smile, Lol,Angry,sAD,fINGER cROSSED AND HEART.Well anyone could think o that so........ Emaan Farhan
Pakistan
Aug 9th 2012

Amanda Bynes
Notification bar ! I mean seriously. It's too irritating checking every-time your articles if there's any new comment. and then going back to those places where you commented to see if the person has replied yet. Please provide us with a notification bar. and yeah approval of comments. like seriously , why so much time ? and why can't you chat with your friends ? whats the purpose of adding friends then ? these things are so common. Hope to see changes soon. Thanks. Amanda Bynes
Pakistan
Aug 8th 2012

Fatima Raheel
there should be a message box on everyones screen so we can message every one. we should be able to delete our own comments and undo our likes. There should be new jokes. Fatima Raheel
Saudi Arabia
Aug 8th 2012

Emaan  Farhan
There should certainly be chat in V shine and notifications on whether your story, article,poem,drawing,forum topic,comment blah blah blah etc etc has been published on the internet or in the mag. There should be notifications on whether your friends are online and you can chat with them (abuse protected and chat with only friends) and there should be a special birthday wish to whoever wants to send a b'day wish to their friend only. And when we win in, the vshine people ask us what we want.(make sure it's not more than 2 things,and should not be toooooo expensive or luxurious) So anyways hope the wish of mine comes true! Oh wait! There should be a LIPGLOSS TEST or MAKE-UP TEST chat room for girls only. There gals can share fab make up colours , give tips and much more. There should be topic given chat rooms, like books, fav things, etc :) Oh and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE grant us our wish, Vshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emaan Farhan
Pakistan
Aug 6th 2012

Tehzeem Hassan
Online memebers would be able to chat with others. Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
Aug 6th 2012

Maryam Tariq
uncle plzzz post our questions on UNCLE SHINE fast, i am waiting from a month still nothing new :( and add a chat box plz Maryam Tariq
Pakistan
Aug 6th 2012

Shahamah Ahmed
nice ideas!! Shahamah Ahmed
Pakistan
Aug 5th 2012

Anum Kazmi
last time the magazine of august was good but there was a mistake that the answers should be provided of june but there was of may Anum Kazmi
Pakistan
Aug 5th 2012

Sidra Abdul Rauf
sorry about writing chat box twice.. Sidra Abdul Rauf
Saudi Arabia
Aug 5th 2012

Sidra Abdul Rauf
i think that a chat box, a notification bar, not too much time on approval, chat box, message box for the website but i think the magazine is going gr88...i suggest that (in the magazine) they should add a art corner where they can publish the drawings which are posted on the website, they should also give a topic for the drawing so that the readers will draw on that specific topic and the best 5 or 6 can be published in the magazine...other wise every thing else is food :) Sidra Abdul Rauf
Saudi Arabia
Aug 5th 2012

Aliza Syed
it shud'nt take much time for approval....chat shud be there.....the quiz winnersshud be more than 20. Aliza Syed
Pakistan
Aug 4th 2012

Aisha Abdul Quddus
The idea of chat room and message board is best.....And also when u log in...u should get a notification that where on v shine new comments r there......And also we should know who is online and offline......and other ways to make a kind of social and safe place for kids.......At least this way they will not use Facebook much.... Aisha Abdul Quddus
Qatar
Aug 4th 2012

Momina Riyaz
I would agree with Eisha Ajmal I noticed sometimes there are gramatical mistakes..so i would suggest you re-check your grammar and sentences.. No hate :) And sometimes your jokes are a bit old.. No hate :) Momina Riyaz
Qatar
Aug 4th 2012

Khaula Sher
I would like 2 say that add a chat room plz, and show my friends' list Khaula Sher
Pakistan
Aug 4th 2012

L .T
Well.I love V shine this way.....I don't need any changes. I love V shine..... L .T
Pakistan
Aug 4th 2012

Dfg Dfggf
i think you are right eisha Dfg Dfggf
Pakistan
Aug 3rd 2012

Neha Ayaz
i just want that add a chat room!!!!!!!!PIZ Neha Ayaz
Pakistan
Aug 3rd 2012

Eisha Ajmal
Personally there are lots of things i would like vshine to change , here's a short list; 1. not take too much time for comment approval and posting our stuff on my page 2.add a chat-room, so that we can discuss things with each other and it wouldn't take much time (chat can be safe if we all take our part in reporting abuse) 3.add a message box on everyone's screen so we can message each other 4.add a notification bar to notify us about new comments, forum posts and much more So this was my list, tell me what changes you want in vshine, then, maybe vshine would bring some changes that we would like :) Eisha Ajmal
Pakistan
Aug 2nd 2012

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share

Close