Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

Why should we visit...

Why should we visit a zoo?

Tehzeem Hassan

Suggested by
Tehzeem Hassan
Total Views 4422
Total Posts: 221
Published On: Jun 22nd 2012
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Phoenix Flame
To see animals and birds and to know more about them.. Phoenix Flame
Pakistan
Nov 13th 2016

Jasmine Bilal
We could get information about animals Jasmine Bilal
Pakistan
Oct 30th 2016

Noor Un Nisa Shaukat
Hahaha agree with aliza to see our brothers and sisters on the other hand to know about animals Noor Un Nisa Shaukat
Pakistan
Oct 26th 2016

Laiba  Fatima
It is a good way for learning more about animals Laiba Fatima
Pakistan
Jul 17th 2016

Aliza  Aamir Siddiqui
to see our sister and brothers! Aliza Aamir Siddiqui
Pakistan
Jul 8th 2016

Ramsha  Adnan
So that we can learn about diffrent animals and their habitat,colour,food etc. Which would be later benificial in our life while studying biology or science Ramsha Adnan
Pakistan
Jun 16th 2016

Best Laiba Nadeem
I agree with areeba Best Laiba Nadeem
Pakistan
Jun 12th 2016

Ayesha Rizwan
We humans are curious by nature and have an inherent desire to explore the unknown and discover environments foreign to our own. Thats why we visit zoo Ayesha Rizwan
Pakistan
May 21st 2016

Areeba Nadeem
A zoo Is a place of great interest. We should pay a visit to zoo to know about animals. Areeba Nadeem
Pakistan
May 13th 2016

Berha Irfan
I love zoo and is full of information and beauty abd entertainment. Berha Irfan
Pakistan
May 12th 2016

Ayesha Nadeem
I love zoo Ayesha Nadeem
Pakistan
Apr 5th 2016

Ayesha Nadeem
It is nice to see nature's beauty and lots of animals. Ayesha Nadeem
Pakistan
Apr 5th 2016

Afrah Kirmani
Its not a punishment. Animals which are captive live long and zoo is a place where we can find almost every type of animal. Its good to be and we also get to know information about many animals. Afrah Kirmani
Saudi Arabia
Mar 30th 2016

Maida Amjad
It is like a punishment for animals to keep them in cages.So,I hate to visit in zoo Maida Amjad
Pakistan
Mar 16th 2016

Sohail Ahmad
we see the wild life on our own eyes and entertain more.Besides this we inspire for the saving of wild life. Sohail Ahmad
Pakistan
Feb 6th 2016

Raneem Jalil
people visit zoo to get information of different animals.they can see more new animals.its much better to see animals in real life than on the internet Raneem Jalil
Pakistan
Jan 18th 2016

Mona Zafar
zoo is a good place people visit zoo to have fun and also to know about different type of animals andhelp us increase our research Mona Zafar
United Arab Emirates
Jan 1st 2015

Bloom Sky
nothing new ahmed but may be a new type of animal Bloom Sky
Pakistan
Dec 18th 2015

Taskeen Fatima
to get information about different animals and the way how they live but most of the people visit zoo for their fun Taskeen Fatima
Pakistan
Sep 29th 2015

Taskeen Fatima
To get more information about different animals and also to enjoy a good time with beautiful animals and nature Taskeen Fatima
Pakistan
Sep 23rd 2015

Maryam Naveed
to see what different kinds of animals Allah made and for fun to.......... Maryam Naveed
Saudi Arabia
Aug 26th 2015

Aleena Sajid
Just to know more about the wildlife and observe it closely! Zoos are a very good way of letting people observe other creatures. But unfortunately, zoos are kept dirty and animals are kept in small concrete cages Aleena Sajid
Pakistan
Jul 31st 2015

Mahrukh Durrani
Visiting a zoo gives you more information about animals. I want to touch animals in the zoo. hahahah Mahrukh Durrani
Pakistan
Jun 29th 2015

Zoya Irfan
to enjoy and get information Zoya Irfan
Pakistan
Jun 20th 2015

Amna Ali
to see and get info about animals Amna Ali
Pakistan
Jun 13th 2015

Princess Alexa
people vist zoo to see animals specialy small kids love to vist zoo Princess Alexa
Pakistan
Jun 4th 2015

Fatimah Quaid
to know about animals..... Fatimah Quaid
Pakistan
Jun 1st 2015

Fatima Tariq
For me it is fun to visit the zoo Fatima Tariq
Pakistan
Apr 12th 2015

Princess  Habiba
To see animals which me might haven't seen. Princess Habiba
Pakistan
Apr 4th 2015

Taha Qadri
to see animals Taha Qadri
Pakistan
Apr 2nd 2015

Zar Anshan
I visit zoo because I want to gain experience in a rather quiet place.Can you tell why you asked this question? Zar Anshan
Pakistan
Mar 2nd 2015

Manahil Arfeen
to find out how animals live and to thank allah that he made us a human being Manahil Arfeen
Pakistan
Feb 7th 2015

Manahil Arfeen
to find out how animals live and to thank allah that he made us a human being Manahil Arfeen
Pakistan
Feb 7th 2015

Manahil Arfeen
to find out how animals live there life and to learn how much we should thank allah that he made us human beings Manahil Arfeen
Pakistan
Feb 7th 2015

Maria Shahzad
its a great way to see animals there in real life Maria Shahzad
Pakistan
Feb 7th 2015

Abeerali Somji
We should visit thezoo so that people can get knowledge about animals Abeerali Somji
Pakistan
Dec 20th 2014

Mubashra Uchiha
I don't like animals in cages.If you live in cages so what you can feel. Mubashra Uchiha
Pakistan
Nov 15th 2014

Amaan Zaib
TO ENJOY AND GET KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ANIMALS Amaan Zaib
Pakistan
Nov 15th 2014

Muhymin Imarn
people visit to see animals Muhymin Imarn
Pakistan
Nov 7th 2014

Uswa Choudhry
for enjoyment Uswa Choudhry
Pakistan
Nov 7th 2014

Uswa Choudhry
for enjoyment. Uswa Choudhry
Pakistan
Nov 5th 2014

Khadija Atif
1.its fun to go to zoo and see animal's you have never seen or if you have seen them it's still fun . 2.Its educational to see how animals ,live,eat and spend their time.We get to learn all new things about animals.e.g hhow canyou tell diffrence between turtles and toortise "because they have/don't have flappers or silver gaboons are monkey's not apes. 3.kids like animal espicallly the ones the don't see everyday.The chance to see,watch and learn about these animals unlock passions you maybe didn't know was there before. Khadija Atif
Pakistan
Oct 9th 2014

Shaheer Salah
Lol pretty princexx to watch ur siblings or all of ours :P Shaheer Salah
Pakistan
Aug 18th 2014

Shaheer Salah
I agree with Armish to enjoy and gather information. To learn more about Animals and to see how they behave. Shaheer Salah
Pakistan
Aug 17th 2014

Ayesha Alam
To see the animals and to learn about them. :) Ayesha Alam
Pakistan
Aug 7th 2014

Ayesha Alam
To see the animals and to learn about them. :) Ayesha Alam
Pakistan
Aug 7th 2014

Mohammad Uzair Siddiqui
people visit to karachi to enjoy are self in holidays Mohammad Uzair Siddiqui
Pakistan
Jul 22nd 2014

Rida Fatimah
To see animals and for enjoyment. Rida Fatimah
Pakistan
Jul 15th 2014

Atiya Aslam
To see natures beauty to be close to nature and to see different types of animals and discover new things Atiya Aslam
Pakistan
Jul 7th 2014

Zubeera Jafri
To know about different creatures of Allah SWT & also for enjoyment Zubeera Jafri
Pakistan
Jun 21st 2014

Armish Chaudhry
It is fun and for information Armish Chaudhry
Pakistan
Jun 12th 2014

Ramshah Rawal Ali
firstly we visit zoo to have fun secondly we go there to simply realize the fact that they are the most beautiful part of our enchanting world so be kind to animals and visit zoo as much as u can Ramshah Rawal Ali
Pakistan
May 26th 2014

Areeba Khalid
To see different creatures of Allah and to observe animals Areeba Khalid
Pakistan
May 22nd 2014

Ashra  Ameen
FOR KNOW ABOUT ANIMALS Ashra Ameen
Pakistan
May 11th 2014

Syeda Zuha Zaidi
Good idea Friends..I agreed to it.May be through this visit we can learn more and fresh our self..Allah makes every creature beautifull and animals are a part of it.. Syeda Zuha Zaidi
Pakistan
Apr 29th 2014

Kanza Baber
it gives us knowledge about the life of various animals in a fun way Kanza Baber
Saudi Arabia
Apr 25th 2014

Princess  Amna1
to see and explore different animals duh Princess Amna1
Qatar
Apr 21st 2014

Eman Kashif
to visit the animals Eman Kashif
Pakistan
Apr 12th 2014

M. Izyan
for fun M. Izyan
Pakistan
Apr 4th 2014

M. Izyan
for fun M. Izyan
Pakistan
Apr 4th 2014

M. Izyan
for fun M. Izyan
Pakistan
Apr 4th 2014

Princess  Amna1
I don't know really but good to know Princess Amna1
Qatar
Mar 15th 2014

Qurratul Ain
I don't like zoo's very much but I like to see lionness+cubs.We make picts of animals. Actually zoo is an enjoyable+fun place for small kids. Qurratul Ain
Pakistan
Mar 13th 2014

Zainab Saleem Toor
really i dont like zoos at all, and hibba, who r u talking to? aap ko tameez nahi hai? do NOT call me sahiba ok? why does it concern you that i agree with zoos being bad???!!! Zainab Saleem Toor
Pakistan
Feb 24th 2014

Hamza Habib
To see new animals Hamza Habib
Pakistan
Feb 21st 2014

Dua Farhan
by the way, we do not get any knowledge from the zoo. we only see them live. many animals became extinct becuz of the zoo. and hunting Dua Farhan
Pakistan
Feb 6th 2014

Pretty Princexx
to watch our siblings Pretty Princexx
Pakistan
Feb 4th 2014

Irza Mir
actually the zoo is very rubbish . Irza Mir
Pakistan
Jan 23rd 2014

Warisha Javaid
i agree to what dua said on dec 13 2013. if one wants to collect information then there are countless wildelife parks and encyclopedias Warisha Javaid
Pakistan
Jan 23rd 2014

Shiza Javed
I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD VISIT ZOO BECAUSE ZOO IS A VERY FUN PLACE AND WE ALSO GET SOME INFORMATION ABOUT ANIMALS THERE. Shiza Javed
Pakistan
Jan 23rd 2014

Gul Noor  Arsalan
OMG!!!!!!dua , why????????The LAST!!!!!!!!!!!no way!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:( Gul Noor Arsalan
Pakistan
Jan 20th 2014

Dua Farhan
Allah has made animals, but not so that they can be kept in cages. do you know that the last Tasmanian tiger died in a zoo?? Dua Farhan
Pakistan
Jan 12th 2014

Mohammad Aashir Siddiqui
Allah has made animals and because of that we should visit. Mohammad Aashir Siddiqui
Pakistan
Jan 7th 2014

Mahrukh Kafeel
we should visit zoo because we gain knowledge about animals. Mahrukh Kafeel
Pakistan
Jan 7th 2014

InNoXent SheeXA
i think we have to visit to the zoo to see the beautiful animals which allah has made and to collect information about the animals. InNoXent SheeXA
Pakistan
Jan 6th 2014

Sophia Shah
poor Animals prisoned in cages and draining out their beauty I think zoos are very lame.... Sophia Shah
United Arab Emirates
Jan 3rd 2014

Hibba Haq
to zainab sahiba ap bhi yaha hain!!???!!!???!!?? Hibba Haq
Pakistan
Jan 2nd 2014

KHAN AHMED
I have gone to zoos but um there are animals in poor healths.I do not like zoos at ALL!. they are only 500 tigers left in this world!Even tigers are going exctint.Besides many people hit the animals in the zoos.POOR ANIMALS! KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Dec 27th 2013

Aeman Adnan
zoo actually helps ….like with information of animals in the world….sometimes there are some animals you have not seen yet….so you get information about them…... Aeman Adnan
Pakistan
Dec 21st 2013

KHAN AHMED
We have fun in the zoo but there are only common animals not different ones like blobfish,shoebill,redpanda and most importantly draculaoctopus. KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Dec 14th 2013

Dua Farhan
i hate the zoo. poor animals! if a person wants knowledge about animals then wild life parks can help. encyclopedias are also available. Dua Farhan
Pakistan
Dec 13th 2013

Gul Noor  Arsalan
LOOK,it kills me to see poor animals in cages.ive seen animals sheding tears.if u dont want them to become extinct then make an animal resreve which is my aim of life.(im gon make it in the heart of africa)in pakistan (in some zoos)lions have concrete floors so they have nothing to do so they go to sleep.n i have seen people hitting them wid sticks n stones to wake em up!!:''''(i cnt halp not liking zoos.I HATE ZOOS.n u shud too if u hav any sense!!! Gul Noor Arsalan
Pakistan
Nov 29th 2013

Fatima Ahmad
I agree with my sister Manahil Fatima Ahmad
Pakistan
Nov 21st 2013

Yousuf Aftab
Zoo is also good place for children having fun Yousuf Aftab
Pakistan
Nov 2nd 2013

Manahil Ahmad
may be just for fun!!easy....... Manahil Ahmad
Pakistan
Oct 26th 2013

Haiqa Aziz
shumaim?? is everything o.k?? Haiqa Aziz
Pakistan
Oct 24th 2013

Ayesha Aamir
we visit zoo just for enjoyment or to get knowledge about animals Ayesha Aamir
Saudi Arabia
Oct 21st 2013

Shumaim Hyūga
Thank you very much Zainad,Tehzeem and Afrah 4 supporting me Shumaim Hyūga
Pakistan
Oct 13th 2013

Suhaib Siddiqui
going to a zoo is a wastage of time.:P Suhaib Siddiqui
Pakistan
Oct 11th 2013

Afrah Rashed
I think it is completely WRONG...!!! It is sad to see poor animals locked up in cages.Nowadays if we want to learn about their habitats we can just check it up on the Internet.You can show kids informative videos.Moreover people should create wildlife reserves.Then we can vist the animals and adopt them too! Afrah Rashed
Saudi Arabia
Oct 9th 2013

Tehzeem Hassan
I am 100% agreed with Shumaim..... Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
Oct 6th 2013

Zainab Saleem Toor
we should learn about animals but i agree with shumaim, animals are not created by Allah to be locked up! people should know this thing, animals can die in cages because of less space, poor creatures are dying more in zoos Zainab Saleem Toor
Pakistan
Oct 5th 2013

Amna Shahid
It increasea our knowlege about animals! Amna Shahid
Pakistan
Oct 1st 2013

S.M. AUN RAZI
yup S.M. AUN RAZI
Pakistan
Sep 27th 2013

Shumaim Hyūga
Well, a specie can never go extinct out by itself.Nature is Nature and we should stay out of effecting it, locking poor animals in cages or hunting them.If we stay out of it, ecosystem will be balanced, food chain will be balanced...NATURE WILL BE BALANCED!!!Thankyou everyone who agreed with me cz this is a question on wildlife...those poor little speechless creatures who can not tell what they feel! Shumaim Hyūga
Pakistan
Sep 25th 2013

Sarah Khawaja
In response to Shumaim I would like to say that zoos also protect animal's witch would go extinct if they stayed out in the wild. Sarah Khawaja
Pakistan
Sep 24th 2013

Zainab Saleem Toor
to learn about animals and their habitats Zainab Saleem Toor
Pakistan
Sep 21st 2013

Zainab Saleem Toor
maybe we should visit the zoo to learn about animals and their habitats. Zainab Saleem Toor
Pakistan
Sep 21st 2013

Angel Sehar
um umm... y3ah! we should visit different places... for refreshment :P Angel Sehar
Pakistan
Sep 19th 2013

Anam Abbasi
I agree with Shumaim.We should not just think about those amazing creatures but also about ther feelings. Anam Abbasi
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2013

Anam Abbasi
I agree with Shumaim.We should not just think about those amazing creatures but also about ther feelings. Anam Abbasi
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2013

Momina Nadeem
we should visit zoo to know about animals, their types, names etc. It's also a source of entertainment and we can later on draw their pictures. Momina Nadeem
Pakistan
Sep 13th 2013

Munkashay Hyuuga
As I am a wildlife lover, I agree with Shumaim Munkashay Hyuuga
Pakistan
Sep 10th 2013

Shumaim Hyūga
All comments who say 'we visit zoo to know more about animals' are against animal rights....understand? I know zoo is a fun place but only for us! Not for those poor animals who are locked in the cages....I want to say we shouldn't admire zoos because they are harming wildlife....I am not wrong or am I?If you love animals so much than u should try to save them rather then enjoying them in cages....I hope you agree with me!!!! Shumaim Hyūga
Pakistan
Sep 10th 2013

Shayan  Hasnain
for fun Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Aug 29th 2013

Shayan  Hasnain
this is completely wrong beacause they are locked in cages Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Aug 29th 2013

Shayan  Hasnain
to get knowledge Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Aug 29th 2013

Shumaim Hyūga
This is completely WRONG!! What if we are locked in cages and animal come to see us saying"We want to know more about humans".... We totally change their life, we enjoy them from outside but have you ever thought what would be the situation for them inside?? They don't like us near them and think when a crowd is standing infront of them, would they like it? Zookeeper gve them only one type of food but in jungle, they have variety of things to eat... Think! Shumaim Hyūga
Pakistan
Aug 15th 2013

Saad Anwer
to know about different animals Saad Anwer
Pakistan
Aug 11th 2013

Laiba Bashir
we should visit zoo in our time lives to see ALLAH,S creations and to thank ALLAH.we gain knowledge when we see animals in the zoo.people visit zoo on speacial ocassions like eid.etc keep fresh. Laiba Bashir
Pakistan
Aug 8th 2013

Bismah Shakir
I THINK WE SHOULD VISIT ZOO FOR COLLECTING INFORMATION ABOUT ANIMALS Bismah Shakir
Pakistan
Aug 8th 2013

Laiba Bashir
zoo is a source of entertainment and enjoyment.people go to on liesur times like eid Laiba Bashir
Pakistan
Aug 8th 2013

Laiba Bashir
people go to zoo for enjoyment and to see new types of animals Laiba Bashir
Pakistan
Aug 8th 2013

Laiba Bashir
mostly people dont visit zoo as they think it is a lame place or a crowded place.By seeing animals people gain more knowledge and share their knowledge with their friends, family, relatives,and teachers.Animals like cheetah give us a lot of knowledge as their speed of run is equal to a cars speed.so remember more knowledge more information. Laiba Bashir
Pakistan
Aug 8th 2013

Ajwa Arsalan
the zoo iz just a source ov entertainment.... Ajwa Arsalan
Pakistan
Aug 7th 2013

Muneeb Khan
That Is Why Visting Is Why Important... Because We Should Go To Other Cities Cause Open Our Mind And Know About Historical Things And Places... Muneeb Khan
Pakistan
Jul 17th 2013

Rohma  Agha
i visit the zoo for enjoying with monkeys and eating popcorn's with ducks Rohma Agha
Canada
Jul 13th 2013

Takreem Tahira
We go to zoo for fun and also to get information about animals. Takreem Tahira
Pakistan
Jul 4th 2013

Lujain Muhammad
we should go to zoo to get many information never went to zoo there is no zoo saudi arabia may in taif but egypts zoo is the best Lujain Muhammad
Saudi Arabia
Jun 23rd 2013

Asma Hashmi
now a days only small kids go there!its informative 4 them....... Asma Hashmi
Pakistan
Jun 19th 2013

Zainab  Hasan
if we will not visit the zoo so we do not know what type of animals are there what do they eat and how they live.if we will visit the zoo so we will know about them. Zainab Hasan
Pakistan
Jun 16th 2013

Faryal Faisal
according to my point of view visiting a zoo is good bcz by this we get a chance to observe nature Faryal Faisal
Pakistan
Jun 9th 2013

Tehzeem Hassan
me completely agrees with Shumaim..... Good Luck>>>> Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
Jun 2nd 2013

Shumaim Hyūga
We visit zoo to see how we snatch the independence and life of poor animals, how we take them away from their real habitat and lock them in little cages. All this is just for human benefit because if someone really want to explore wild life then this is the age of internet, we can search on wikipedia, google images etc......or we can go on a wild life exploring tour in the forest which can be booked easily on internet! This is what I think... Shumaim Hyūga
Pakistan
Jun 1st 2013

Momina Nadeem
To discover more animals and to know more about them. Momina Nadeem
Pakistan
May 27th 2013

Khadija Aqeel
to know more about animals Khadija Aqeel
Saudi Arabia
May 26th 2013

Meerab Amin Bhatti
the answer frm my side id that we go to zoo... 1.to learn & get information of animals 2.to see the creatures made by only ALLAH 3.sometimes for fun 4.to refresh our minds 5.to make the animals friends 6.to see how is there live in a zoo rather than a forest Meerab Amin Bhatti
Pakistan
May 17th 2013

Khadija Aqeel
because we can know more about animals and their habitat Khadija Aqeel
Saudi Arabia
May 16th 2013

Abdullah Asim
to see the animals :) Abdullah Asim
Pakistan
May 15th 2013

Amna Jalil
We should visit a zoo because there, we get information about animals. Amna Jalil
Pakistan
May 11th 2013

Leena Shahzad
in my opinion we visit to zooo to see allahs unique creature but i think it is not a good thing to keep animals in zoo. because animals have rights to live because we are also allahs creature and they are also. Leena Shahzad
Pakistan
May 1st 2013

Fahmeetha Shahin
TO TAKE PICS WITH ANIMALS... Fahmeetha Shahin
Saudi Arabia
Apr 21st 2013

Areej Ahmed
people visit to a zoo to see different kind of animal & mricals of allah Areej Ahmed
Saudi Arabia
Apr 19th 2013

Mishaal Abbas
for.................................................................fun Mishaal Abbas
Saudi Arabia
Apr 18th 2013

Areeqa Hayee
ummm......according to my opinion its a fun to visit the zooo speacially with our reletives...and i agree with aleena n tehzeen we get lot of information about animals and we are able to see the unique creatures made by ALLAh! Areeqa Hayee
Pakistan
Apr 6th 2013

Rabia Shahid
we go to zoo for enjoyment and leaning more information about different animals Rabia Shahid
Saudi Arabia
Apr 5th 2013

Manal Khalid
to see the species made by allah Manal Khalid
Pakistan
Apr 5th 2013

Zahra Abrar
children go there 4 fun but parents take them there to know more about animals Zahra Abrar
Saudi Arabia
Mar 28th 2013

Amna Ahmed
some people like animals and some people want to entertain their kids that is why they go to zoo.It is good activity and i also enjoy there very much.:-) Amna Ahmed
Pakistan
Mar 28th 2013

Abdullah Asim
I like to visit the zoo because there are many animals like zebra,elephant,monkeys,tiger,owl,fox,rhino,parrot,deer,duck,horse,and aligator Abdullah Asim
Pakistan
Mar 16th 2013

Anonymous Writer
zoo is very good place for enjoying and for entertainment and it is also in formative for us, and we can also learn many things about animals. Anonymous Writer
Pakistan
Mar 8th 2013

HAFSA  IRFAN
people visit the zoo to see the animals and learn thing from them.it is nice to visit to a zoo.we can learn lots of thing from the zoo like what can be the colour of elephants lions.or are lions wild..schools should take small children to the zoo:) HAFSA IRFAN
Pakistan
Mar 1st 2013

Nimra Khan
For enjoyment Nimra Khan
Pakistan
Feb 27th 2013

Ismail Malik
For learning and for entertainment. It is good to visit historical places, parks, joylands. Ismail Malik
Pakistan
Feb 14th 2013

Mujtaba  Malik
For fun, education and information Mujtaba Malik
Pakistan
Feb 5th 2013

Zahra Abrar
for fun................. Zahra Abrar
Saudi Arabia
Feb 4th 2013

Soha Suhail
To enjoy and to learn information about animals! Soha Suhail
Pakistan
Jan 24th 2013

Aliya Aleem
Visiting a zoo is not only for fun but also it increases ur knowledge about animals which is a good thing. It can also be considered as a recreation. Aliya Aleem
India
Jan 24th 2013

Princess Sara
By visiting zoo we get information and knowledge about animals,food,habitat and how they live. Princess Sara
Pakistan
Jan 15th 2013

Rabita Tariq
We have to visit zoo as we saw different animals and realize Allah made world beautifull. Rabita Tariq
Pakistan
Jan 14th 2013

Azka Syed
By visiting a zoo we can get information and knowledge about various animals habitat, food, there living style, etc. Azka Syed
Pakistan
Jan 14th 2013

Javeria Ishaque
Zoo is a lovely place for small children and people who lov animals but if we always visit it is bound to become a boring place! Javeria Ishaque
Pakistan
Jan 12th 2013

Hijab Mazhar
i think so children like zoo so it's very nice place and but i like swimming place very much:) Hijab Mazhar
Pakistan
Dec 31st 2013

Tehzeem Hassan
I agree with you Rumaisa. Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
Dec 27th 2012

яυмαιsα  αнтsнαм
School's should take primary class children to zoo, For us the most intersting place to visit is wildlife sanctuary with a camera. яυмαιsα αнтsнαм
Saudi Arabia
Dec 20th 2012

Abrish Nayyar
Zoo is normally visited for fun and information about different kinds of animals. Abrish Nayyar
Pakistan
Dec 10th 2012

Zainab Riaz
people visit zoo to have fun and having fun refreshes our mind . Zainab Riaz
Saudi Arabia
Nov 10th 2012

HAMNA  Baqai
We should visit zoo to increase knowledge about different animals and have fun but i don't like it HAMNA Baqai
Saudi Arabia
Nov 8th 2012

Sheraz Khan
to enjoy with them.... Sheraz Khan
Pakistan
Nov 8th 2012

Fatima Humayun
to enhance our knowledge about animals Fatima Humayun
Pakistan
Nov 3rd 2012

Fareeha Noman
actually,we visit zoo to see new animals and get new informations of them and i like to do that................ Fareeha Noman
Saudi Arabia
Oct 31st 2012

Rija  Zainab
and for example zoooooooooo Rija Zainab
Pakistan
Oct 26th 2012

Rija  Zainab
we visit to murre r any other place to enjoy ourselves.and we also feel relaxation and we also know about the new places Rija Zainab
Pakistan
Oct 24th 2012

Aimun Hussam
We visit to zoo to see many animals and collect more information about animals in zoo. Aimun Hussam
Pakistan
Oct 21st 2012

Fahad Ali
visit for many purposes to see zoo playing games,add our poems stories,ideas. Fahad Ali
Pakistan
Oct 7th 2012

Safia Asghar
we visit for many reasons,for new updates,gaining ideas and thoughts,zoo,games.poems and many other things including duas,beautiful articles Safia Asghar
Pakistan
Oct 6th 2012

Mubushra Humayun
me 2 share da topics nd poems but it yet it had not been approved or might be for some reson it hasn't come Mubushra Humayun
Pakistan
Sep 28th 2012

Mubushra Humayun
we should visit zoo to get more interesting information about animals Mubushra Humayun
Pakistan
Sep 28th 2012

Hania Baqai
We should visit the zoo to see and learn about the animals. Hania Baqai
Saudi Arabia
Sep 27th 2012

Amna Faizi
I love to visit zoo cuz it refreshes me:-) Amna Faizi
Pakistan
Sep 26th 2012

Merium Razzak
zoo is nice place ...we watch animals, which we can watch in real. Merium Razzak
Pakistan
Sep 24th 2012

Tehreem Maqsood
i guess safari would be better we can visit animals in their natural habitat Tehreem Maqsood
Pakistan
Sep 20th 2012

Rumaisa Afzal
I love it enviorment which refresh my mind.......................in my opinion zoo is a best place to enjoy with allah's beautiful creature. Rumaisa Afzal
Pakistan
Sep 18th 2012

Salwa Imtiaz
zoo is the most silly place ...I just hate it since childhood.. Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Sep 8th 2012

Fatima Aziz
We should visit the zoo to see and learn about the animals.But no one have seen all the animals in the world in realty Fatima Aziz
Pakistan
Aug 31st 2012

Ashna Hussain
zoos are cool.....my personal opinion....:) Its a great way to appreciate Allah's creation and the diversity of creatures for us to view and enjoy on this planet earth... btw...my favourite animal are those huge cats....like the lions, tigers, cheetahs, panthers etc. It kinda funny thinking that those lions and stuff and the normal cats you'd buy as a pet came from the same ancestor (so they are related).....i mean look at the size difference.... :P that was sooooo random... :) Ashna Hussain
Australia
Aug 28th 2012

Neha Ayaz
oh...tehzeem really??? baji ji no ways! Neha Ayaz
Pakistan
Aug 24th 2012

Minahil Hasan
because i think in other countries and some of Pakistan people tell us about every animal we go to this way our knowledge increases Minahil Hasan
Pakistan
Aug 23rd 2012

Fizzah Kafeel
we should visit a zoo because because it can change our minds of information of animals that how dose they come to the zoo, what do they eat and what kind of the nature he adopted. Fizzah Kafeel
Pakistan
Aug 22nd 2012

Izma Khan
Visiting a zoo is something very good we should visit a zoo twice a year and visiting a zoo means exploring new or old world of animals.be cool and visit zoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cool cool!HAVE FUN MUNK Izma Khan
Pakistan
Aug 20th 2012

Raahim Agha
we visit a dream-world Raahim Agha
Pakistan
Aug 9th 2012

Tehzeem Hassan
it shows that ur topics were not interesting an d good.Miss Neha Ayaz Khan Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
Aug 9th 2012

Fatima Raheel
i dont have interest in science. i would hate to go there Fatima Raheel
Saudi Arabia
Aug 8th 2012

Anza Shahid
zoo is an interesting place to vist. Anza Shahid
Saudi Arabia
Aug 8th 2012

Khaula Sher
well we can learn about many animals Khaula Sher
Pakistan
Aug 4th 2012

Neha Ayaz
tehzeem i had shared so many topics but i don't know why is it not coming?? Neha Ayaz
Pakistan
Jul 31st 2012

Tehzeem Hassan
I m f9, my frnd. Tell me How r u? And, still u had not share any good topic with me? Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
Jul 30th 2012

Neha Ayaz
tehzeem.dear how r u??? Neha Ayaz
Pakistan
Jul 29th 2012

Aisha Abdul Quddus
Just as Maham said...zoo going in Qatar is great...You get too see many animals and you can also touch and hold many of them...Like snakes and tortoise....You can also pony ride or horse ride in zoos...So it's loads of fun... Aisha Abdul Quddus
Qatar
Jul 29th 2012

Maham Shahzad
we should go to a zoo atleast once in a lifetime to admire the creations of allah, n u dont see all the animals around like tigers, lions. and in pakistan there may be less animals , but in other countries, we have real cool zoos Maham Shahzad
Qatar
Jul 27th 2012

Eisha Ajmal
i think that going to the zoo is useless; here are my reasons; 1. zoo is for little kids (1-8) 2. in pakistan (where i live) there are no interesting animals in the zoo (we see them in our daily life so what's the point in going to the zoo) 3. no interesting info is provided about the animals, 4. i hate these kinds of puplic places, the food is un-hygenic, you could get lost and its just not cleaned properly! 4. you guys tell me why we should visit a zoo? Eisha Ajmal
Pakistan
Jul 24th 2012

Asjad Arshad
We should visit zoo,although its a waste of time but still there is a little fun in it like looking tigers lions etc.Plus we also gain knowledge about animals. Also the safety comes through like you can know even know which animal is dangerous.(Don't think that you know which one is dangerous or not because the animals you know are the famous ones).Also it does not mean that I am saying we must not.Our parents take zoo because it is a fun also like going out,not staying home like girls......... Asjad Arshad
Pakistan
Jul 23rd 2012

Muhammad Hassam Uddin Farooqi
People visit zoo because environment of zoo refresh our mind Muhammad Hassam Uddin Farooqi
Pakistan
Jul 19th 2012

Aimun Hussam
TO see new animals and get information about them Aimun Hussam
Pakistan
Jul 19th 2012

Aleena Hassan
we must visit zoo to get information about animals eg. what enimals eat Aleena Hassan
Pakistan
Jul 14th 2012

Tehzeem Hassan
neha if u have any good topic, share it please.. Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
Jul 14th 2012

Zainab Tausif
people came to know more about animals. Zainab Tausif
Pakistan
Jul 13th 2012

Ahmed Adil
to have a good time by seeing amazing creations of god and learning about 'em. Ahmed Adil
Pakistan
Jul 13th 2012

Neha Ayaz
not a nice topis,tehzeem u should have ask the topic frm me!!! u know i am so intelligent, Neha Ayaz
Pakistan
Jul 13th 2012

Hafsa  Iqbal
We Should Visit It To learn more About Animals and and see tthe creations of Allah (SWT) Hafsa Iqbal
Saudi Arabia
Jul 11th 2012

Urooshiha Imtiaz
we shud visit zoo cuz its gud to earn knowledge about da things ALLAH has created , so by visiting v can see how complicated n gorgeous dis world is . . . . . :) Urooshiha Imtiaz
Pakistan
Jul 10th 2012

Aimen Mughal
we should visit a zoo to learn the interest and knowledgeable information about different species of animals.some people also visit zoo to spend their time and for refreshment Aimen Mughal
Pakistan
Jul 9th 2012

Tehzeem Hassan
we must visit zoo to get more information about the different animals present on the earth. :):):):):):):) Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
Jul 9th 2012

Tehzeem Hassan
thanx evry 1....... Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
Jul 9th 2012

Tazeen Hina
Zoo is for to see the animals..and place for fun.... Tazeen Hina
Pakistan
Jul 6th 2012

Rubab Fahim
We go to zoo and learn about different species of animal......and also for fun Rubab Fahim
Pakistan
Jul 6th 2012

Ali Raza
so we can get knowledge about animals and have some fun Ali Raza
Pakistan
Jul 6th 2012

Urooj Usmani
ummm to praise the creations of ALLAh...and to increase our knowledge about animals...n maybe to get g00d results in z00logy Urooj Usmani
Pakistan
Jul 4th 2012

Maryam Tariq
to meet our realtives :P :D (kidding) it is a place where we can get knwledge about animals Maryam Tariq
Pakistan
Jul 3rd 2012

Dfg Dfggf
we go to zoo to learn about new animals example how they live and what they eat.................. Dfg Dfggf
Pakistan
Jul 2nd 2012

Sidra Abdul Rauf
youshould visit a zoo because you get knowledge and enjoy seeing the wonderful creations of Allah. Sidra Abdul Rauf
Saudi Arabia
Jul 2nd 2012

Neha Ayaz
we can know more about animals and there livings Neha Ayaz
Pakistan
Jul 2nd 2012

Marya Ansari
to spend leisure hours.........may be Marya Ansari
Pakistan
Jul 2nd 2012

Marium Faisal
because its a piece of entertainment,knowledge,n refreshment Marium Faisal
Pakistan
Jun 30th 2012

Hadiya Aqeel
we should visit zoo beacause we could get knowledge. Hadiya Aqeel
Pakistan
Jun 28th 2012

Areeba Pervaiz
we should visit zoo so everyone have knowledge about animals Areeba Pervaiz
Pakistan
Jun 28th 2012

RAYYAN Ul-haq
people come zoo for fun and see different kind of animals. RAYYAN Ul-haq
Pakistan
Jun 27th 2012

Summiya Abid
People visits zoo b/c its a way for fun with animals. Summiya Abid
Pakistan
Jun 23rd 2012

Ali Raza
We should visit to zoo so children can have fun and get knowledge about animals Ali Raza
Pakistan
Jun 22nd 2012

Hamza Qayyum
zoo is a good place. people visit to have fun Hamza Qayyum
Pakistan
Jun 22nd 2012

Ahmed Alam
people visit to see animals. Is there anything new in a zoo? Ahmed Alam
Pakistan
Jun 22nd 2012

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share