Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

Do you think children not having breakfast...

A healthy breakfast is really important for us. It gives energy for whole day. Do you think children not having breakfast also can do well in school?

Aliza Syed

Suggested by
Aliza Syed
Total Views 3793
Total Posts: 227
Published On: May 16th 2012
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Jasmine Bilal
It's not so good without breakfast because we can feel tired too quickly Jasmine Bilal
Pakistan
Oct 30th 2016

Yashal Rashid
and yea i recently heard that the children who just eat an apple or drink milk and then go to school can have ULCER in stomach!!! Yashal Rashid
Pakistan
Oct 21st 2016

Phoenix Flame
True, breakfast is the most important meal of the day... Phoenix Flame
Pakistan
Oct 21st 2016

Berha Irfan
No way! Well, at least for me. I once went school without lunch, I was distracted all the till lunch. My english teacher was teaching us tenses but I couldn't understand. Then next day I had 2 bowls of cereal! That's how important breakfast, even if you don't have to go to school. Berha Irfan
Pakistan
Oct 12th 2016

Urooshah Shahzad
no. children should have breakfast because if they don`t it can cause them headache and tummy ache,which can distract their studies. Urooshah Shahzad
Pakistan
Aug 20th 2016

Hasanain Raza
No, at least we should have a bowl of cereal or an apple. Breakfast is the main part of the day's meal. Hasanain Raza
Pakistan
Aug 14th 2016

Laiba  Fatima
No you can't do well with out breakfast because after sleeping for about 8 hours your body requires nutrition which it receives when you eat breakfast. Laiba Fatima
Pakistan
Jul 17th 2016

Laiba  Fatima
No you can't do well with out breakfast because after sleeping for about 8 hours your body requires nutrition which it receives when you eat breakfast. Laiba Fatima
Pakistan
Jul 17th 2016

Best Laiba Nadeem
I agree with MUNIBAH. Best Laiba Nadeem
Pakistan
Jun 12th 2016

Hamda Rashid
Children who just drink milk to school,can have vomiting, stomach,headache etc in school.Mostly bus user students.Summing up! Firstly they should have an on omelette,but if they can not have it, they should just have a toast or a rusk with milk. Hope my suggestion will help positively. Hamda Rashid
Saudi Arabia
Jun 12th 2016

Areeba Nadeem
NO!!!!!! not at all. Areeba Nadeem
Pakistan
May 13th 2016

Ramla Rehman
In my opinion ,breakfast is important for every indiviual but as i am a school student, i don't take breakfast in morning and i do very well till the break time. Ramla Rehman
Pakistan
Apr 18th 2016

Afrah Kirmani
no Afrah Kirmani
Saudi Arabia
Mar 23rd 2016

Afrah Kirmani
no Afrah Kirmani
Saudi Arabia
Mar 20th 2016

Fatima Tariq
No Fatima Tariq
Pakistan
Feb 26th 2016

Asfia Rizwan
interestingly , studies shows that the kids who skip breakfast are trady and absent from school more often than children who eat breakfast on regular basis. nutritious morning will probably save your time in long term run of the day. by recharging the brain and body ,you'll be more efficient in just about everything you do . Asfia Rizwan
Pakistan
Feb 23rd 2016

Yashal Rashid
no Yashal Rashid
Pakistan
Jan 1st 2015

Yashal Rashid
no!! in my view breakfast is important to perform well. The kids who don´t do breakfast feel fine for 2-3 hours but after that they feel weak and have stomachache!so everybody here plzz do your breakfast Yashal Rashid
Pakistan
Jan 1st 2015

Mona Zafar
yes they can do well in school and if they drink one glass of milk they will be more energetic Mona Zafar
United Arab Emirates
Jan 1st 2015

Maheen  Waheed Ali
Breakfast is very important for children . It doesn't matter that you take light or heavy breakfast .If you will not take breakfast you will not fresh whole the day .Children must have to take breakfast whether it is a glass of milk of milk or bread with egg or a toast.I take breakfast of one paratha with egg and glass of milk . Maheen Waheed Ali
Pakistan
Nov 12th 2015

Abdullah Khan
no Abdullah Khan
Pakistan
Oct 2nd 2015

Mahnoor Azhar
nope!children should get breakfast in the morning so they remain energetic for the whole day. Mahnoor Azhar
Pakistan
Sep 13th 2015

Jasmine Bilal
we should eat breakfast so we can stay active and energetic not tired and weary Jasmine Bilal
Pakistan
Aug 6th 2015

Aleena Sajid
Maryam Naveed, I don't think that you have any right to say that! And yes, regarding the topic, I myself don't take breakfast before school because it just gives me a stomach ache. However, eating well at night can make you pass 3-4 periods (at school) till break. If you take a good lunch with you, it'll help! Aleena Sajid
Pakistan
Aug 1st 2015

Maryam Naveed
Offf bht bkwas topic hai :) Maryam Naveed
Saudi Arabia
Jul 12th 2015

M.Haider Khalid
Driking milk is a lazmi habbit.milk gives us calcium and calcium locks our bones M.Haider Khalid
Pakistan
Jun 30th 2015

Mahrukh Durrani
children not having breakfast are lazy and weak Mahrukh Durrani
Pakistan
Jun 29th 2015

Nabiha Tariq
Break fast is an important thing because we start our day with breakfast. My friend (not in sls but in APS khuzdar branch) ayesha hadn't done her breakfast , when she was attending the assembly there was a lot of sunlight as well so she fainted and fell consciously on the ground. Nabiha Tariq
Pakistan
Jun 15th 2015

Azka Syed
I think having breakfast is really important as it gives energy for the whole day and besides our breakfast should be healthy. Azka Syed
Pakistan
Jun 13th 2015

Mahnoor Moosani
No they dont nwe should take breakfast n if we dont take we will not be able to do well in school because we dont have energy Mahnoor Moosani
Pakistan
May 30th 2015

Batool Tahir
Not having breakfasts is extremely a great problem for that person, not having a good and healthy breakfast makes them lazy and they don't have enough energy so they dont give a good performance at school. Batool Tahir
Pakistan
May 6th 2015

Princess  Habiba
Children who are not having breakfast cannot do well at school.It gives them energy and vitamins. Princess Habiba
Pakistan
Apr 4th 2015

Hafsah Sajid
yeah....!!!children are not taking breakfast nowadays bcz they think that they look cool or something like that well i have my frndz mostly none of them takes breakfast and they come at school feeling proud that we havent taken our breakfast well i think thats not a good thing because this is the most important meal .....!!!and it is said never work before breakfast,if u have to work before breakfast,eat ur breakfast first....!!!!:D :) :P Hafsah Sajid
Pakistan
Mar 21st 2015

Sara Naeem Naeem
breakfast is very important without breakfast we have energy Sara Naeem Naeem
Pakistan
Jan 10th 2015

Sara Naeem Naeem
breakfast is very important without breakfast we have energy Sara Naeem Naeem
Pakistan
Jan 10th 2015

Munibah Sohail
breakfast is fuel for school Munibah Sohail
Pakistan
Jan 4th 2015

Munibah Sohail
I think we should take a proper breakfast because it gives us energy for the whole day Munibah Sohail
Pakistan
Jan 4th 2015

Laiba Bashir
a healthy breakfast really makes evveryone engertic children who dont do breakfsat probabaly will just be lazy and will be unconious in any time so everybody should take a healthy wealthy breakfast keep strong Laiba Bashir
Pakistan
Dec 30th 2015

Fizza Malik
i also do not like breakfast Fizza Malik
Pakistan
Dec 20th 2014

Khadija  Usman
Breakfast is important but not for me. I am active and high achiever in school. Khadija Usman
Pakistan
Dec 18th 2014

Khadija  Usman
Breakfast is important but not for me. I am active and high achiever in school. Khadija Usman
Pakistan
Dec 18th 2014

Hamna Sajid
Some children who don't have breakfast can sometimes do well and stay active but , most of us kids need breakfast to keep our brain fresh and active so if we don't take breakfast we become dull in our school. So i think that it is important for us to have our breakfast Hamna Sajid
Pakistan
Nov 17th 2014

Laiba Bashir
breakfast is very important for our body as well as our health so please everybody should take breakfast because it helps in mind increasing and helps learning things.The children who dont do breakfast they faint in classroooms Laiba Bashir
Pakistan
Oct 28th 2014

Rabab Vadivala
of coarse i do Rabab Vadivala
Pakistan
Sep 28th 2014

Amn Hassan
I don't take breakfast bt I still think it's important I can live without it imran for 1 day and I do take milk Amn Hassan
Pakistan
Sep 28th 2014

Mohammad  Fahad
I cannot live with a light breakfast {I am not faaaaaaaat}. Mohammad Fahad
Pakistan
Sep 20th 2014

ALVINA Khan
I hate breakfast and I am good in studies and I think that breakfast is not important for me I only drink juice in the morning ALVINA Khan
Pakistan
Sep 13th 2014

Anousha Khalid
breakfast might be important 4 some children but its not 4 me i can't even eat breakfast at early morning!! i don't wanna boast but i do really well in studies WITHOUT breakfast Anousha Khalid
Pakistan
Aug 30th 2014

Masira Saman
Breakfast is a very important meal and of course if you don't have breakfast you will not have energy to work.Ppeople who don't have time to have breakfast they can have a banana because banana is equaling to one whole meal. Masira Saman
United Arab Emirates
Aug 25th 2014

Areesha  Fatima
I agree with Ashna Hussain. Areesha Fatima
Pakistan
Jul 29th 2014

Areesha  Fatima
I agree with Ashna Hussain. Areesha Fatima
Pakistan
Jul 29th 2014

Rida Fatimah
i think it would effect there health Rida Fatimah
Pakistan
Jul 15th 2014

Rabia Abid
Childern not having a good breakfast are not attentive in school and it also affects their health. Rabia Abid
Saudi Arabia
Jun 30th 2014

Abdul Moiz Abid Abid
yes I do not do breakfast survive the whole day in school! Abdul Moiz Abid Abid
Pakistan
Jun 29th 2014

Shahmir Siddiqui
If we do not eat breakfast we will be distracted whole day and we will not be able to concentrate on studies. Shahmir Siddiqui
Pakistan
Jun 25th 2014

Sahar Ahmad
I think breakfast is important as it gives you energy. In school it is really important. I see kids having stomach ache because they do not have breakfast. But from the past 5 years I stood first in my class and will I.A continue my position and I don not take a healthy breakfast and sometimes miss it. Depends on your personality! Sahar Ahmad
Pakistan
Jun 12th 2014

Muhammad Zulkifl
I do breakfast and everyone should do it Muhammad Zulkifl
Pakistan
Jun 12th 2014

Eman Kashif
no they can;t or they will be sleepy all day './///??/ Eman Kashif
Pakistan
Jun 10th 2014

Huzaifa Adnan
Most of children do not take breakfast. But i think childrens should be take breakfast. Huzaifa Adnan
Pakistan
Jun 9th 2014

Muhammad Siddique Zardari
yes, breakfast make mind fresh, without b.f mind will not work properly. Muhammad Siddique Zardari
Pakistan
Jun 7th 2014

Ayesha Cheema
No, because many students fainted. Ayesha Cheema
Pakistan
Jun 3rd 2014

Shiraz Larik
We should eat breakfast because it gives us energy and makes our mind fresh and we can participate in anything without any difficulty Shiraz Larik
Pakistan
May 12th 2014

Kanza Baber
i can do well without break fast but most of the children faint and cannot pay attention in class Kanza Baber
Saudi Arabia
May 4th 2014

Sakina Shaikh
no, i dont think that they do well.******** Sakina Shaikh
Pakistan
Apr 8th 2014

Ayesha Khan
No.I dont think that children who didnt take the breakfast will have a good tme period Ayesha Khan
Pakistan
Mar 29th 2014

Qurratul Ain
No! Sometimes I donot eat my breakfast so I am not attentive in my class + My mother tolds me that we have to do breakfast like a king , Lunch like a knight , And dinner like a beggar.Reply must ! Qurratul Ain
Pakistan
Mar 13th 2014

Qurratul Ain
No! Sometimes I donot eat my breakfast so I am not attentive in my class + My mother tolds me that we have to do breakfast like a king , Lunch like a knight , And dinner like a beggar.Reply must ! Qurratul Ain
Pakistan
Mar 13th 2014

Princess  Amna1
No Princess Amna1
Qatar
Mar 10th 2014

Yawar Hayat
once i fainted because i did not ate my breakfast Yawar Hayat
Pakistan
Feb 28th 2014

Insia Jessani
Without a healthy breakfast you cannot do well at school as food gives us energy and if we do not eat breakfast we would not have enough energy to study. Insia Jessani
Pakistan
Feb 24th 2014

Ayesha Awan
i can survive without breakfast,lunch and dinner Ayesha Awan
Pakistan
Feb 22nd 2014

Hamza Habib
Yes breakfast is a important thing.if we will not eat breakfast we can not do any work the whole day.It gives the power to work. Hamza Habib
Pakistan
Feb 16th 2014

KHAN AHMED
Breakfast does not really help.You can survive without it and work well at school without it.If you feel hungry you can always eat a little snack at break time. KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Feb 9th 2014

Nashit Pasha
I think breakfast is very important and i know i can not do anything perfectly without breakfast. Nashit Pasha
Pakistan
Feb 6th 2014

Pretty Princexx
no they will have a very bad impact on thier studies Pretty Princexx
Pakistan
Feb 4th 2014

MARYAM IMRAN
CHILDREN SHOULD EAT BREAKFAST AS IT KEEPS THE ATTENTIVE, ACTIVE AND WELL THROUGHOUT THE WHLE DAY. CHILDREN NOT EATING BREAKFAST CAN BE WEAK EASILY AND CAN ALSO FAINT IN SCHOOLS. IF YOU DON'T EAT BREAKFAST, YOU WON'T BE ATTNTIVE AT SCHOOL. MARYAM IMRAN
Saudi Arabia
Jan 31st 2014

Huzaifa Khalid
Breakfast is important for us because we get energy for the whole day and when we have breakfast in the morning at 6 a.m to 8 a.m we lose our weight because our digestive system works faster. Huzaifa Khalid
Saudi Arabia
Jan 23rd 2014

Shiza Javed
I THINK CHILDREN SHOULD HAVE BREAKFAST TO BE ACTIVE ATTENTIVE IN SCHOOL.THERE IS A FAMOUS SAYING THAT"WHEN YOU ARE EATING BREAKFAST EAT LIKE A KING, WHEN YOU ARE EATING LUNCH EAT LIKE A SOLDIER, AND WHEN YOU ARE EATING DINNER EAT LIKE A VERY POOR MAN" Shiza Javed
Pakistan
Jan 23rd 2014

Umama Tanveer
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.If we don't have breakfast they can't do anything the whole day! Umama Tanveer
Saudi Arabia
Jan 14th 2014

Kashan Ali Kalwar
i dont think so....... without food they can not do very well.....food gives them ability to do something...with its energy Kashan Ali Kalwar
Pakistan
Jan 13th 2014

Ayesha Khalid
we should all try to do break fast because then we can get healthy Ayesha Khalid
Pakistan
Dec 27th 2013

Amna Fauad
It is very important to eat breakfast at morning .because when we eat a healthy breakfast we look very health ,And strong :) so our mind will be also strong :) so break fast is very important for us and it's keep our body strong :) Amna Fauad
Pakistan
Dec 23rd 2013

Khizer Qureshi
i can also survive Khizer Qureshi
Pakistan
Dec 17th 2013

Dua Farhan
i never cheat okay? i just told my point of view. for your information, i have not read a single post . Dua Farhan
Pakistan
Dec 15th 2013

Ellina Fatima
Well Dua dont cheat others words plzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!:( Ellina Fatima
Pakistan
Dec 14th 2013

Dua Farhan
children should have proper breakfast.I have seen many kids in school eating their lunch between lessons just because they feel hungry or weak. Dua Farhan
Pakistan
Dec 13th 2013

Ashadiya Hafeez
great topic to discuss but honestly i also don't do breakfast but my school day goes awesome as i eats in between the class :P however it is important. I will also try to do INSHALLAH :) Ashadiya Hafeez
Pakistan
Dec 10th 2013

Fatima Ahmad
It is importent.It help us to grow. Fatima Ahmad
Pakistan
Nov 22nd 2013

Asma Hashmi
breakfast is 1 of the important meals of the day and it must be taken. Asma Hashmi
Pakistan
Nov 15th 2013

Marium Faisal
i dont take breakfast bcz i have vomiting if i take breakfast in school days but in holidays it is ok........................................ :) :) Marium Faisal
Pakistan
Nov 14th 2013

Shayan  Hasnain
Who does not eat breakfast they are also lazy. Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Nov 7th 2013

Palwasha Afridi
yes breakfast is really very important as there is a golden saying ' HAVE YOUR BREAKFAST LIKE A KING , LUNCH LIKE A PRINCE , AND DINNER LIKE A BEGGER ' so according to these golden words breakfast is very important Palwasha Afridi
Pakistan
Nov 6th 2013

Fazeela Chachar
yes i think breakfast is as important as fuel for any vehicle in morning time we need some energy to do work whole day Fazeela Chachar
Pakistan
Nov 3rd 2013

Ellina Fatima
My one friend fainted at school and the last time I found her in hospital well, NOW I agree that breakfast is important and I can remember her face was so yellow and pale looking so ill!I wish nothing like that happens again I agree with Munkashay Latif she is a positive girl Or maybe boy her name is so confusing!-__- Ellina Fatima
Pakistan
Nov 1st 2013

Khadija Hassan
Who cares about breakfast?????????????????????? Khadija Hassan
Pakistan
Nov 1st 2013

Eya Bhimani
no break fast is the starting meal of day so it a day should be started by healthy food Eya Bhimani
Pakistan
Oct 30th 2013

Munkashay Hyuuga
No, and sometimes, kid's faint if they don't have breakfast. Munkashay Hyuuga
Pakistan
Oct 27th 2013

Manahil Ahmad
nooooooo must eat breakfast Manahil Ahmad
Pakistan
Oct 23rd 2013

Suhaib Siddiqui
If the child does not eat breakfast then he should drink milk. Suhaib Siddiqui
Pakistan
Oct 18th 2013

Ammar Alvi
Yeah! you sure won't act correctly in school without any good breakfast. My Physics teacher advised me and my class that children of the age of adolescence without taking healthy breakfast get slow or perform badly in the class Ammar Alvi
Pakistan
Oct 17th 2013

Amna Shahid
Right right right u are I have often Seen many Childre fainting 'cause they donot Have proper breakfast. Amna Shahid
Pakistan
Sep 27th 2013

Zainab Saleem Toor
having breakfast is very important you can get stomach aches without eating it. Zainab Saleem Toor
Pakistan
Sep 23rd 2013

Takreem Tahira
BREAKFAST IS IMPORTANT FOR US MOST OF ALL THE KIDS WHO DO NOT EAT BREAKFAST NOT WORK WELL AT SCHOOL. Takreem Tahira
Pakistan
Sep 20th 2013

Eruj Ahmed
My friend also doesn't have breakfast and she doesn't do well in school. Eruj Ahmed
Pakistan
Sep 12th 2013

Shayan  Hasnain
Breakfast is very important . You should do breakfast Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Aug 24th 2013

Abdullah  Ali
Yeah i also not do breakfast........!!!!!! Abdullah Ali
Pakistan
Aug 17th 2013

Laiba Bashir
children who do not eat breakfast often feel dizzy or powerless when they are attending the important lectures.they even cant understand what there teachers are saying and often get vomating due to dizzyness.we should eat breakfast for our health and be attentive in the class so we can do well in in studies as well as exams.breakfast is also blessing of ALLAH so we should not waste it.keep fresh. Laiba Bashir
Pakistan
Aug 8th 2013

Hafsa Rahmat
i think if the school days r on then this is must that we should do the breakfast and i can not survive without it. Hafsa Rahmat
United Arab Emirates
Aug 6th 2013

Bassam Khan
if we will not eat brake fast we will be so weak and all the boys will think you are ill so please do break fast before you are going to school. Bassam Khan
Saudi Arabia
Aug 6th 2013

Bismah Shakir
it is necessary and good to eat breakfast as it gives energy and make us attentive and active at school so we can get good positions in class. if they will not eat breakfast so they will be not active at school and loose their marks. in this condition they can also be sick. So i recommend that all children specially must eat breakfast. Bismah Shakir
Pakistan
Aug 5th 2013

Malaika Imran
yes they should Malaika Imran
Saudi Arabia
Jul 30th 2013

Sidra Mumtaz
children's should eat breakfast to be active and attentive at school. Sidra Mumtaz
Pakistan
Jul 29th 2013

Mahnoor Khalid
It is pretty important. They might do good in school without breakfast but in the long run they will have problems as their body and mind will not not be fresh because of less nutrients in the body. Mahnoor Khalid
Pakistan
Jul 14th 2013

Najeeullah Shaikh
I think its not good and for a healthy body we should do breakfast... Najeeullah Shaikh
Pakistan
Jul 14th 2013

Areesha Zainab
it is very important for us to eat breakfast before going to school because then we will have energy and we can jog or walk in p.e period Areesha Zainab
Pakistan
Jul 11th 2013

Marwa  Nasir
@Maha Haroon the first commenter. I should say thats impossible because if u dont have breakfast it wont make ur body cells which help u the most with movement and with brain even. I am also my class topper because i have a very healthy breakfast. I always heard my teachers saying me this. Marwa Nasir
Pakistan
Jul 11th 2013

Maha Haroon
I don't think its a big deal I mean Breakfast.Seriously I don't eat it and I am The Class Topper! Maha Haroon
Pakistan
Jul 4th 2013

Princess  Amna1
no ,they cannot.perhaps they like junk food Princess Amna1
Qatar
Jul 2nd 2013

Najeeullah Shaikh
If they are not taking Breakfast Of course they will have some problems regarding Health so i think they better have good and healthy breakfast everyday Najeeullah Shaikh
Pakistan
Jun 29th 2013

Faiz Rasool
my mother always asks me to have breakfast because of the same reasons. Faiz Rasool
Pakistan
Jun 25th 2013

Lujain Muhammad
the best breakfast is fruits and milk Lujain Muhammad
Saudi Arabia
Jun 23rd 2013

Sabreena Ahmer
if v don't have breakfast r mind doesn't remain alert and v won't have the strength to perform even simple tasks.thus it's very important for us to start the day with a healthy breakfast Sabreena Ahmer
Pakistan
Jun 22nd 2013

Asma Hashmi
Every one is different 4m each other....some can perform well by having breakfast but some can't..But I think the better one is to have breakfast!1 must be inhabit of it........Skipping meals is nt gud 4 health nd breakfast is the first meal of the day.......! Asma Hashmi
Pakistan
Jun 19th 2013

Munnazzar  Shahzad
we should take a healthy meal its important for us and our balanced diet without breakfast we must be incomplete Munnazzar Shahzad
Pakistan
Jun 9th 2013

Faryal Faisal
eating breakast keeps a man healthy and smart.and by the way it is included in balanced diet. Faryal Faisal
Pakistan
Jun 7th 2013

Zoha Azeem
Breakfast might not just be the most important meal of childs day, it might be one of most important meal of their life. The childrens not having breakfast properly this cause weekness in them and this weekness effect on their studies so all the people including infants,young,old,adult must take proper breakfast daily Zoha Azeem
Pakistan
Jun 4th 2013

Sana Raheel
without breakfast ppl can b very lazy and unattentive in class bt sum ppl can survive without it Sana Raheel
Saudi Arabia
Jun 3rd 2013

Shehryar Larik
It is the most vital meal of the day which gives you the energy to be active throughout the day Shehryar Larik
Pakistan
Jun 2nd 2013

Ajwa Arsalan
we need to have breakfast as its fuel for school Ajwa Arsalan
Pakistan
Jun 2nd 2013

Unaiza Ijaz Akhtar
It keeps us the nutrients of the day!!! Unaiza Ijaz Akhtar
Saudi Arabia
May 30th 2013

Hiba  Ahmed
Breakfast is known as the most important meal of the day. Hiba Ahmed
Pakistan
May 29th 2013

Momina Nadeem
They are dull in their studies and can't do their work on time properly. Momina Nadeem
Pakistan
May 26th 2013

Haiqa Aziz
children not having breakfast are dull and lazy....!!! Haiqa Aziz
Pakistan
May 22nd 2013

Amna Jalil
No They can't do good at school Amna Jalil
Pakistan
May 18th 2013

Faiz Rasool
it is good to have breakfast!!! Faiz Rasool
Pakistan
May 12th 2013

Saaniya Fatima
i dont like breakfast Saaniya Fatima
Pakistan
May 12th 2013

Minahil Bakhtawar
I think break fast is necessary.HAVE BREAKFAST LIKE KING ,LUNCH LIKE PRINCE AND DINNER LIKE BEGGAR> Minahil Bakhtawar
Pakistan
May 9th 2013

Fatima Noor
I eat breakfast everyday. Fatima Noor
Pakistan
May 4th 2013

Fatima Noor
I eat breakfast everyday. Fatima Noor
Pakistan
May 4th 2013

Khadija Aqeel
yes its right with outbreak fast we will not be fresh especially in school Khadija Aqeel
Saudi Arabia
May 4th 2013

Rabia Shahid
no no one can be fresh she or he will be looking tired not active etc so we should take a proper breakfast and food should be healthy Rabia Shahid
Saudi Arabia
Apr 12th 2013

Fatima Noor
we must eat breakfast Fatima Noor
Pakistan
Apr 6th 2013

Bisma Sara
you are absolutely right..! we all should do a healthy breakfast Bisma Sara
Pakistan
Apr 5th 2013

Dure Nayab Azeemi
yeah i can be survive !!!!!!! Dure Nayab Azeemi
Pakistan
Apr 1st 2013

Hijab Mazhar
we do not eat breakfast we not attention on school so daily eat breakfast best breakfast is egg,bread,milk.......................................... Hijab Mazhar
Pakistan
Mar 19th 2013

Munnazzar  Shahzad
children need break fast and they do not eat junk food because it is not healthy for us just like me i am not healthy thanks to tell me aliza i love u u r the best now i will be heathly Munnazzar Shahzad
Pakistan
Mar 11th 2013

EMAAN  MIRZA
no i think they will be very tired EMAAN MIRZA
Pakistan
Mar 4th 2013

Rabia Ahmed
no, if someone can survive then at that time it`s also bad because breakfst is very very important Rabia Ahmed
Pakistan
Feb 28th 2013

Eriman Glam Girl
YEAH ITS INPORTANT BUT NO ONE AGREE TO THIS AND NOT FOLLOW THIS Eriman Glam Girl
United Arab Emirates
Feb 27th 2013

Eriman Glam Girl
NO SUCH TYPE OF PEOPLE CANNOT STAY WELL AS BREAKFAST IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US. IT PROVIDES US WITH ENERGY THE WHOLE DAY AND MAKES US ACTIVE. THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE, I AGREE, WHO CAN STAY WITHOU BREAKFAST. BUT THESE PEOPLE, IF YOU SEEE, ARE VERY WEAK, MOSTLY SICK, ALWAYS IN A SLEEPY OR HUNGARY MOOD AND NOT ATTENTIVE IN THE WORK. THAT IS WHY BREAKFAST IS IMPORTANT. PARENTS MUST ALSO ENCOURAGE THEIR CHILDREN TO EAT THEIR BREAKFAST MEAL IF THEY EXPECT THEIR CHILDEN TO GET GOOD MARKS AS IF THERE IS NO BREAKFAST, THE CHILD WILL NOT BE ATTENTIVE DURING LECTURES AND WILL LOSE MARKS IN EXAMS. THANK YOU! Eriman Glam Girl
United Arab Emirates
Feb 27th 2013

HAFSA  IRFAN
people can survive but our bones get weak and we get sickk.. HAFSA IRFAN
Pakistan
Feb 26th 2013

Laibah Basham
its OK . I dont hv breakfast but still hv a double hat-trick of comin 1st in class Laibah Basham
Pakistan
Feb 19th 2013

Lovely  Me
Its really important I have mines everyday ^_^ Lovely Me
United Arab Emirates
Feb 18th 2013

Princess Laiba
if kidxx dont hve breakfast they will sleepy in class and when they have breakfast then they r healthy and activ and fresh Princess Laiba
Pakistan
Feb 14th 2013

Rimsha Aslam
yeah the person can survive but he cannot do well in anything Rimsha Aslam
Pakistan
Feb 14th 2013

Mujtaba  Malik
Going to school without breakfast is not at all advisable. Mujtaba Malik
Pakistan
Feb 14th 2013

Ismail Malik
Not at all. For healthy and fresh minds we got to have healthy bodies Ismail Malik
Pakistan
Feb 14th 2013

Azka Syed
No, i dont think kids not having breakfast can do well in school and sports. Because breakfast gives them requird energy to do well both in school and sports. Azka Syed
Pakistan
Jan 27th 2013

Sarah Arif
One of my friends skip breakfast almost daily and then complain about having headaches. She claims that it isn't the breakfast matter, but something else. She doesn't understand the importance of having breakfast in the morning. Sarah Arif
Pakistan
Jan 27th 2013

Rabita Tariq
You will be weak and can't understand espesially math Rabita Tariq
Pakistan
Jan 25th 2013

Mishaal Abbas
i think that not doing breakfast for a few days is fine..but ALWAYS???no way!!! Mishaal Abbas
Saudi Arabia
Jan 23rd 2013

Abdullah Suhail
No. They don't do well and feel dizzy dizzy. Don't you agree? Abdullah Suhail
Pakistan
Jan 21st 2013

Tooba Zia
aliza such gud topic u hav chosen.its vry ,vry important! so v take it Tooba Zia
Pakistan
Jan 5th 2013

Hijab Mazhar
yeah i can survive without breakfast and do well also!!! and breakfast is very important as one remain hungry for whole of the night!! Hijab Mazhar
Pakistan
Dec 29th 2012

Huma Zahid
yes breakfast is very important............for students especially.....when they go to school without taking breakfast they become dull and lazy in thier studies and can't take lecture carefullly Huma Zahid
Pakistan
Dec 27th 2012

Lovely  Me
Yes,I do agree that a breakfast is very important and breakfast also means break the fast which you slept through night Breakfast does not take much time all you can do is pour milk in a glass and drink or take a slice of bread and spread jam also you can make cereal or eat a fruit either one of them can energize you and they may even take less than 2 mins If you do not have your breakfast you may fell unconscious and fall on the ground that is because of less blood supply So I say that break fast is very important as it is the first meal of the day too. Lovely Me
United Arab Emirates
Dec 27th 2012

Syeda Yusra Muntasim
yes it is true Syeda Yusra Muntasim
Pakistan
Dec 24th 2012

Tasneem  Tayyab
BREAKFAST IS IMPORTANT WITHOUT IT WE CA FEEL LAZY AND SLEEPY, THE WHOLE DAY SO BREAKFAST MUST BE TAKEN Tasneem Tayyab
Pakistan
Dec 20th 2012

Fatima Uroos
yes, its true Fatima Uroos
South Korea
Dec 18th 2012

Sukaina Najm
breakfast is very important! it speeds up our metabolic system and also we dont feel very hungry all day long Sukaina Najm
Pakistan
Dec 15th 2012

Disenchanted. Xx
I don't like eating breakfast.....it takes too much time Disenchanted. Xx
United States
Dec 15th 2012

Waliha Shahid
breakfast is the most important meal of the day and if we'll not have it we'll feel sleepy and lazy for the rest of the day. Waliha Shahid
Pakistan
Dec 11th 2012

Sunshine Blue
breakfast is the most important meal of the day,and children not having breakfast cannot do really well in school. Sunshine Blue
Pakistan
Nov 26th 2012

Afra Obaid
i think we should take proper breakfast because it is necessary for every person from younger to elder.If we doesn't take it so deficiency of nutrients make us weak and causes bad affecton our growth. Afra Obaid
Pakistan
Nov 25th 2012

Dfg Dfggf
i also don't like to have breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!! Dfg Dfggf
Pakistan
Nov 23rd 2012

Iman Shahid
My opinion about children who don't have breakfast is that they don't do well. Your stomach will start aching so badly and you will have major headaches. The worst thing is that you will get so dizzy, that you might even faint. So it is very important to have breakfast in the morning. Iman Shahid
Saudi Arabia
Nov 18th 2012

M.Ali Haider  Raja
Having breakfast is important for all human beings M.Ali Haider Raja
Pakistan
Nov 17th 2012

Rija  Zainab
U R RIGHT NEHA CHILDRENS WHOm do not take their b.f they w8 for break and non-energetic children also fall down in assembly ground.sooo they sshould take their bf Rija Zainab
Pakistan
Oct 24th 2012

Fareeha Noman
yeah whenever i sit my freinds or realitives a new question has said have u done brake fast???? actually me and my brother eat during school days but during holids no breakfast only juice is enough till dawn but during school breakfast is important for a child caz r not energetic ................. Fareeha Noman
Saudi Arabia
Oct 24th 2012

Fizzah Kafeel
In my opinion children not having breakfast can not do well in school. their all attention is on lunch brake so they can eat their lunch. they do not pay attention on their studies and show bad result in exams. their parents make pay for their studies and only they do not take breakfast. they waste their parents money used in their studies. Fizzah Kafeel
Pakistan
Oct 18th 2012

Aimen Ashar
ummm yes! I agree that we should go to school with breakfast but still i go without breakfast. Aimen Ashar
Pakistan
Oct 7th 2012

Amna Faizi
breakfast is most important meal..............as,Eman has given an example Amna Faizi
Pakistan
Sep 28th 2012

Izza Waheed
Assalam o Alaikum! Topic has been chosen wisely b/c these days....I've observed whenever we people sit together with fellows....mostly the discussion is "Do you do breakfast?" & arguments on it..... this kind of topic is Argumentative... & I think VSHINE TEAM & VSHINE members support these kind of topics for forum... Good n well.....Keep it up....we're with u...! ok....I'm for both sides....b/c I have experiences regarding both..............................................................................................................................It depends upon your mood dude.....! do what ur mood allows u.....1 bt don't forget ...if ur parents insist u....do what they say...! ALLAH HAFIZ...! Izza Waheed
Pakistan
Sep 26th 2012

Mairah Ahmed
no one can do well without having breakfast cuz its necessary for us to work hard entire day and by this we cannot get tired so quickly Mairah Ahmed
Pakistan
Sep 23rd 2012

Salwa Imtiaz
having breakfast must be compulsory for a child or an elder ..we all need energy after a long night sleep to face the whole tiring day...!! Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Sep 8th 2012

ARSHAH WASEEM
yes indeed,breakfast is an important meal of the day which one should take.But nowadays majority of the children do not take breakfast which is not good as they will not be able to perform their best at school. ARSHAH WASEEM
Pakistan
Sep 8th 2012

Saba  Mahfooz
yes its very imp but i still go to skol without havin break fast & i go well may b i used tooooooooo Saba Mahfooz
United Arab Emirates
Aug 27th 2012

Minahil Hasan
no they can't for my belief is that we can't read or do anything except breakfast Minahil Hasan
Pakistan
Aug 23rd 2012

Izma Khan
Breakfast is the basic need to go to school or do any work if we will not eat breakfast we will not be healthy and we will be suffering from different diseases very frequently Izma Khan
Pakistan
Aug 16th 2012

Laiba Ejaz
No, no one can survive in school without having breakfast. Here is a hint on having a healthy breakfast: Have corn flakes with milk or drink half cup of milk with one slice of bread with jam or cream. Laiba Ejaz
Pakistan
Aug 15th 2012

Abdur Rafay Khan
No we must eat our breakfast especially when u have a sporting event held.If u don't eat ur breakfast,then u'll have 2 suffer the consequences I eat my breakfast but not on exam days instead I eat almonds( almonds unlocks my ability 2 remember the revised topic) Abdur Rafay Khan
Pakistan
Jul 21st 2012

Syed Saad Iqbal
i cannot stand without breakfast because i feel very weak Syed Saad Iqbal
United Arab Emirates
Jul 18th 2012

Syeda Tahira Iqbal
first two days without breakfast wont be a big deal yes but if it keeeps continueing then they will be weak wont be able to concentrate but it wont affect your studies that much but will definately affect your health Syeda Tahira Iqbal
Pakistan
Jul 18th 2012

Eisha Ajmal
Some people can survive the day without eating breakfast (so can i) but its really hard for some kids too. for example; one time during our school assembly a fat girl fainted and when she was asked why, she said she skipped breakfast. but breakfast is important especially for those who want to loose weight cuz if you eat an egg or a glass of milk at breakfast you wont stay so hungry the rest of the day and not eat much. :) Eisha Ajmal
Pakistan
Jul 12th 2012

Diyaan Nauman
hmmm..well its true that breakfast is too good 4 our health ....but i feel very upset when my mom says breakfast is ready:(:(..but still i have to drink atleast one glass of milk. Diyaan Nauman
Pakistan
Jul 9th 2012

Urooj Usmani
i cant study without a breakfast......my mum always says breakfast is the petrol of our body...and without fuel car doesnt move...s0 its really important t0 have a nourishing food .... Urooj Usmani
Pakistan
Jul 4th 2012

Maryam Tariq
i can't eat breakfast early in the morning that's why i keep my breakfast(juice and busicuits) along with me to school and eat before assmbly =P Maryam Tariq
Pakistan
Jul 3rd 2012

Dfg Dfggf
i think the children must be lazy in school because they must not having breakfast from which they get the energy for the whole day. Some children are powerful and they don't need more energy, but i would like to say to all children to take there breakfast.................. Dfg Dfggf
Pakistan
Jul 3rd 2012

Neha Ayaz
std feel sleepy and w8 4 break time. Neha Ayaz
Pakistan
Jul 3rd 2012

Areeba Pervaiz
The children who are not eating breakfast are not energetic and they they don't have energy to do well in school Areeba Pervaiz
Pakistan
Jun 28th 2012

Hina Ihsan
its absolutely essntialll........eating full day but not havng breakfast is a symbol of syconess lolxxxxxxx its damn true guyxxxxxxxx Hina Ihsan
Pakistan
Jun 27th 2012

Sarah Khan
ofcourse it is essential to have breakfast not just for students but for everyone... no chance of arguing... Sarah Khan
Saudi Arabia
Jun 24th 2012

Undesirable No. 1 --
Hmmmm.....it's necessary to take breakfast even if it does not help but there are many reasons to take proper breakfast!!!!!! Undesirable No. 1 --
Pakistan
Jun 22nd 2012

AISHA ABID
ITS GOOD TOO TAKE I THINK SO AISHA ABID
Qatar
Jun 13th 2012

Anza Shahid
yes,breakfast is really very important ........children who do not take breakfast can not be attentive in class and they are usually having pain in their heads....... Anza Shahid
Saudi Arabia
Jun 13th 2012

Ashna Hussain
I reckon it all depends on a person's body. SOme people find themselves going through their day perfectly normal without breakfast and thus don't really find the need to have brekkie. But others need to have breakfast if they want to last the day. I'm just used to not having breakfast coz my body doesn't cope with it.....if i do have any then i end up chucking up. Ashna Hussain
Australia
Jun 12th 2012

AISHA ABID
oh! my! god! i cant beleive who can do that i cant even walk with out eating breakfast i am geting uo brushing my teeth and sitting on the chair how much hour i can sit till i dont get my break fast.................! AISHA ABID
Qatar
Jun 12th 2012

HAMNA  Baqai
it is true but i dont like to take it HAMNA Baqai
Saudi Arabia
Jun 7th 2012

Rida Fatima
i think that we should have breakfast before going to school as it gives us energy and we stay energetic and attentive in our school.sooooo.......... it is better to have breakfast Rida Fatima
Pakistan
Jun 7th 2012

Marya Ansari
uhmm.........breakfast must be given ultimate importance .......we know its a quote of early days to have king like rich n healthy breakfast.i do agree .......for the reason its a better start for ur king like rich n healthy day. chidren who don't take morning meal decide to drive their day like a prisoner not a king.......cux a king is always sharp n active n present minded compared to a weak prisoner who doesnt enjoy fresh wind and mostly his day is least or nill prosperopus.ooooooo :p Marya Ansari
Pakistan
Jun 7th 2012

Emaan  Farhan
I agree.Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.Think of this:Can a car run properly with very less fuel? Emaan Farhan
Pakistan
Jun 6th 2012

Hafsa Azhar
WELL GUD TOPIC.I DO WELL IN MY SKOOL WITHOT A BREAKFAST BUT STILL IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THING 4 A START OF A BRAND NEW DAY!! Hafsa Azhar
Pakistan
Jun 4th 2012

Qadr Arslan
i don't think so because i become hungry & my mind does not work properly.. Qadr Arslan
Pakistan
Jun 2nd 2012

Summiya Abid
Without the breakfast i cannot survive.Once i didn't do my breakfast which keep me all day tired in my school and from that day i take my breakfast daily b/c breakfast is very necessary Summiya Abid
Pakistan
May 29th 2012

Ali Raza
breakfast is very important and it is the healthiest meal of the day Ali Raza
Pakistan
May 29th 2012

Eminem Gus
no when achild dont take breakfast only drink milk is not helpful because many of the sutents in our school fall in the asembly because they didnt take breakfast the drink milk who say that milk is helpfull for study so they are right but in breakfast no milk my friends Eminem Gus
Pakistan
May 27th 2012

Shahamah Ahmed
breakfast is very important as one remain hungry for whole of the night!! Shahamah Ahmed
Pakistan
May 27th 2012

Shaista  Khan
No,we even can not work for more than two hours without having breakfast. It is really well said; that All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.(John Gunther). Because we can feel the difference between those students who have their breakfast as compare to those who don't have.It make as ready to combat with the tiring activities of the whole day. Shaista Khan
Pakistan
May 25th 2012

Directioner Forever Assawer T.
Well breakfast is so important because I can't imagine myself going to school without it.. WELL sometimes when I am not feeling like eating a heavy & healthy breakfast my mom just makes me something light like pancakes or something even though she's a professional & in this statement there is a little tip for those who wanna follow.. Standing in the assembly in school under the sun & P.T is not possible without breakfast & neither would students be attentive in a class , they will be sitting in a corner simply snoring.. I dunno what others think but that's my point of view.. Directioner Forever Assawer T.
Saudi Arabia
May 25th 2012

Ali Raza
NO! BECAUSE IF A CHILDREN DON'T DO BREAKFAST SO THEY CAN'T DO BETTER IN SCHOOL. IF A CHILD DRINKS MILK EVERY DAY SO I THINK SO HE/SHE CAN DO BETTER. Ali Raza
Pakistan
May 24th 2012

Meng San
actually breakfast is really important for us humans!!! we should eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a normal being n dinner like a poor in order to live a good n healthy life!! cheers!!! :) Meng San
Pakistan
May 23rd 2012

Mahno0r $aeed
In my point of view nd as my own experience children not having done breakfast can go on wel in skool...my personal experience!! Mahno0r $aeed
Pakistan
May 23rd 2012

Tehzeem Hassan
breakfast s an important to take for a student otherwise they cannot study more... some doesn't like to take break fast in early morning like me.... lols Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
May 19th 2012

Tazeen Hina
Oh my godness i cant survive without the breakfast..it is true that it give enrgy for whole day Tazeen Hina
Pakistan
May 17th 2012

Ashna Hussain
All i have for breakfast is a small glass of milk which doesn't affect my ability to do well in school. Most kids don't eat brekkie coz they feel sick when they eat something early in the morning....like me ^_^ Ashna Hussain
Australia
May 17th 2012

Tehreem Maqsood
nope! no way you r distracted all day Tehreem Maqsood
Pakistan
May 17th 2012

Ahmed Alam
yeah i can survive without breakfast and do well also!!! Ahmed Alam
Pakistan
May 16th 2012

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share