Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

Are Gadgets benefiting us or...

New gadgets are coming day by day. Are Gadgets benefiting us or they have more disadvantages?

Ibrahim Malik

Suggested by
Ibrahim Malik
Total Views 11147
Total Posts: 165
Published On: May 16th 2012
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Beenish Saeed
Gadgets have negative effects as well as positive effects. Beenish Saeed
Pakistan
Dec 6th 2016

Beaconite Beaconite
No they are not beneficial for us because it have several problems like having a headache,eye sight problem ,not getting involved in family matters. And in the old time people were also surviving without the gadgets Beaconite Beaconite
Pakistan
Sep 28th 2016

Ramsha  Adnan
Gadgets are benifiting and non benifiting as well . They help us alot at our home work and home problems as well . We can find answer to our all problems at net now adays . We can also play games to avoid being bored . They also have disadvantages like they waste alot of our time . Ramsha Adnan
Pakistan
Jun 12th 2016

Areeba Nadeem
Like every thing gadgets have both advantages and disadvantages. But I think it is much much more detrimental than beneficial for the fabric of our society. WE SHOULD USE GADGETS LESS THAN LESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Areeba Nadeem
Pakistan
May 24th 2016

Uzair Mughal
Gadgets are helping us in every walk of life. If we have a problem we can simply go on to Google or Yahoo answers..the people who are against the use of gadgets MUST NOT use computer or tablet or mobile or any other gadget to share their viewpoints with the world............. Uzair Mughal
Pakistan
May 8th 2016

Afrah Kirmani
Some people use it wisely and many dont Afrah Kirmani
Saudi Arabia
Apr 3rd 2016

Berha Irfan
Gadgets have benefit but they are a lot of disadvantages they just waste your times when you need your education Berha Irfan
Pakistan
Mar 30th 2016

Shaheer Alam
According to my point of view it benefits us in the present but destroying our future.first people would walk kilometes but now nobody can not walk that much.first friends would gather together but now mobile has finished everything. Shaheer Alam
Pakistan
Mar 28th 2016

Omer Kashif
I think gadgets are just made for the disabled why use gadgets if nothing is impossible??? Anyway using gadgets is a waste of time. Omer Kashif
Pakistan
Mar 23rd 2016

Afrah Kirmani
gadgets may help in studies. we may for sometime on the gadgets i.t simly depends on the person Afrah Kirmani
Saudi Arabia
Mar 20th 2016

Asfia Rizwan
everything have two side positive and negative.it depends on the person how to use it . in the same case gadgets are . too much use is harmful , but it have a great importance in today's life. so don't think it is useless . use everything in a positive way . Asfia Rizwan
Pakistan
Feb 21st 2016

Salman Ahmed
if you use the good way of the gadgets they r not a disadvantage but if you use the gadget for bad purpose indeed it will be a disadvantage ...so u should use the gadgets for study purposes so ur future is in ur own hand and we should not destroy it..... Salman Ahmed
Pakistan
Jan 30th 2016

Talha Sagheer
well, i would say that when u r talking about benefits of gadgets then it depends on u i mean if u r using it in a positive way then its good but if u r using it in negative way then it not just waste our time but also affects our brain Talha Sagheer
Pakistan
Dec 1st 2015

Beenish Saeed
Gadgets help us in many ways like computers they help us learn through educational websites for example www.khanacademy.org. Our technology is improving and other gadgets are also being made. Gadgets are very helpful. Beenish Saeed
Pakistan
Nov 22nd 2015

Aisha Bano
Gadgets benefit us and dont benefit also now its our choice how do we use it.In a wrong way or right way. Aisha Bano
Sri Lanka
Oct 13th 2015

Aleena Sajid
Well.. that's difficult. They help us but at the same time, they are a source of distraction. I am 13 and still use facebook,twitter,whatsapp and everything!! Still I get good grades (Alhamdulillah). But maybe they distract us. Eventhough I love being in contact witthe the new technology! Lol xP Aleena Sajid
Pakistan
Jul 31st 2015

Rida Safdar
Sometimes gadets benefit us like mobiles,but even distract us Rida Safdar
Pakistan
Jun 29th 2015

Simra Shoaib
Hamna. ?.,.,.,.I wanna be ur friend. ?.. Simra Shoaib
Pakistan
May 22nd 2015

Batool Tahir
New technology makes the people attracted to it and I agree with it and I also do.Everybody around us are.But!Not always gadgets benefit. Batool Tahir
Pakistan
May 6th 2015

Jazim Rehman
Anything used too much is bad Jazim Rehman
Pakistan
Apr 25th 2015

Jazim Rehman
Gadgets are useful but anything used too much is bad👿 Jazim Rehman
Pakistan
Apr 25th 2015

Jasmine Bilal
gadgets have advantages as well as disadvantages Jasmine Bilal
Pakistan
Apr 18th 2015

Princess  Habiba
They are giving us great benefits but on the other hand they are having disadvantages. Princess Habiba
Pakistan
Apr 4th 2015

Tooba Ahmad
they have both advantages and disadvantages. But we can not only say that they r very useful or not useful, it depends on our use Tooba Ahmad
Pakistan
Mar 21st 2015

Syed  Abu Bakar
It depends how long you use it and how you use it. Syed Abu Bakar
Saudi Arabia
Mar 17th 2015

Ahsan Aijaz
look Allah showed us two paths good and evil now the choice is ours.Same is the case with gadgets they can benefit us if we desire and vice versa. :) Ahsan Aijaz
Pakistan
Mar 9th 2015

Shaheer Salah
50 50 Shaheer Salah
Pakistan
Feb 11th 2015

Princess  Amna2
ofcourse they r and it doent depend that how we r using it duh Princess Amna2
Qatar
Jan 22nd 2015

Mahzaib  Najibullah
I think it depends on our way that how we are using it. Mahzaib Najibullah
Pakistan
Jan 7th 2015

Munibah Sohail
good to gain knowledge but should use within time limit. Munibah Sohail
Pakistan
Jan 4th 2015

Aden Seerat
Too much gadgets are disadvantage Aden Seerat
Pakistan
Dec 3rd 2014

Tahreem Asghar
They are a source of entertainment as well as they waste our time.Because I have an ipod 5 and now I am addicted to it.I cannot live without my cell phone and I am just 13 now.I am all the time online on facebook,tweeting etc.It really wastes my time a lot and now I am tired because I am addicted to the internet as well because whenever light goes or the internet of wi-fi device is not working properly I am just dying..So e should not use such gadget at this age because it affects our studies a lot.. Tahreem Asghar
Pakistan
Nov 27th 2014

Khadija Atif
welll.................................................they can give us knowledge if we use them properly Khadija Atif
Pakistan
Nov 27th 2014

Mubashra Uchiha
I think gadgets help us. Mubashra Uchiha
Pakistan
Nov 16th 2014

Bilal  Iqbal Baig
I think they are both useful and harmful also.If we use them too much that's not good as access of anything is bad.We can also use them in for studies and they can also be used in harmful ways. Bilal Iqbal Baig
Pakistan
Oct 11th 2014

Hussain Khan
I think it depends on how you are using it and which type of game are you playing Hussain Khan
Pakistan
Sep 11th 2014

Sarah Khawaja
Well, some gadgets are very useful while others just distract us from what we are really supposed to be doing. This question is simple but the answer is hard to give. Sarah Khawaja
Pakistan
Sep 1st 2014

Masira Saman
Gadgets have both disadvantages and advantages . It matters what are u using it for Masira Saman
United Arab Emirates
Aug 25th 2014

Arfa Yaseen
Gadgets have advantages and disadvantages too...........! Arfa Yaseen
Pakistan
Aug 22nd 2014

Shehram Chaudhry
Anyone can be my friend. 😄😄😄 Shehram Chaudhry
Pakistan
Aug 14th 2014

Shehram Chaudhry
plz all students from pakistan international schoool add me.😄😍😍😌 Shehram Chaudhry
Pakistan
Aug 14th 2014

Shehram Chaudhry
plz all students from pakistan international schoool add me.😄😍😍😌 Shehram Chaudhry
Pakistan
Aug 14th 2014

Amna Nayeem
What means by us????? Now adays mothers give gadgets to little children to keep them busy..... thats really bad.... Gadgets r gud but only when its ur age to use them.... And offcourse it depends in how u use them.... Amna Nayeem
Saudi Arabia
Aug 13th 2014

Shehram Chaudhry
May i know how to add friends? Shehram Chaudhry
Pakistan
Jul 31st 2014

Areesha  Fatima
I think the gadgets are helpful for us, but beside benefits they have many disadvantages. The children get addicted to that and lose appetite of food, become bad mannered etc... So the gadgets should be for teenagers and above. Not for children. Areesha Fatima
Pakistan
Jul 29th 2014

Shehram Chaudhry
Its not about things you are using becasue almost everything has some advantages and some disadvantages. Its about how you use the gadget so iy mens its all about you. Shehram Chaudhry
Pakistan
Jul 27th 2014

Sana Humayun
it depends on our use if we use Sana Humayun
Pakistan
Jul 26th 2014

Elsa The Snow Queen
it depends on our use if we use a gadget more than an hour it will be very dangerous for our eyes Elsa The Snow Queen
Pakistan
Jul 26th 2014

Hamna  Masood Ahmed
any one can be my friend Hamna Masood Ahmed
Pakistan
Jul 16th 2014

Fatima Rashid
Gadgets are helpful , but they hv many disadvantages too. It depends on us how we use it. Fatima Rashid
Pakistan
Jul 15th 2014

Abdul Moiz Abid Abid
If we use them in good things like in studies so they are benefiting for us,otherwise if we use them in games and other things like that so there will be no benefits of them. Abdul Moiz Abid Abid
Pakistan
Jun 29th 2014

Zain Jamil
Guys Allah (SWT ) created us He didn't create wars and world wars . We created these wars by making these gadgets . In my opinion gadgets are not benefiting us . Zain Jamil
Pakistan
Jun 21st 2014

Jariah Batool
gadgets are beneficial as well as harmful.if we use it in a good way for studies it can be very useful but if we just play games and waste time on Facebook then it wastes our time and it can even damage our eye sight if we use it too long. Jariah Batool
Pakistan
Jun 20th 2014

Shahmir Siddiqui
Gadgets are very useful but it depends on us how we use it Shahmir Siddiqui
Pakistan
Jun 4th 2014

Fatima  Adnan
Gadgets are beneficial to us as well as dangerous for us. Fatima Adnan
Pakistan
Jun 1st 2014

Anonymous Writer
gadgets are useful, like laptops and pcs if we use it for study purpose! but every gadget becomes hurdle in our way.. esp mobile phones! some people say it depends on us but no that,s not the truth! Anonymous Writer
Pakistan
May 23rd 2014

Syeda Zuha Zaidi
The advantage and disadvantage of any thing depends upon it's use..Well gadgets r helpful in many ways............ Syeda Zuha Zaidi
Pakistan
May 3rd 2014

KHAN AHMED
Of course man,we can do anything while sitting at home however sitting on a gadget to long can damage our eyes. KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Apr 30th 2014

Princess  Amna1
We'll no idea :p Princess Amna1
Qatar
Apr 25th 2014

Zainab Ashar
It just depends on us, how do we use it. We can also use gadgets limited and do anything nice on it Zainab Ashar
Saudi Arabia
Apr 16th 2014

Rubina Malik
Gadgets benifit us but they are bad for our eyesight. Rubina Malik
Pakistan
Apr 9th 2014

Elsa The Snow Queen
gadgets are also for our benefit but i don't want to make the world full of robots .the children of Pakistan who have watched doraemon's movie khel khilona bhool bhoolaya know the disadvantages are a lot Elsa The Snow Queen
Pakistan
Mar 13th 2014

Elsa The Snow Queen
hi i am new member i want to make friends in Pakistan Elsa The Snow Queen
Pakistan
Mar 13th 2014

Elsa The Snow Queen
gadgets are also for our benefit but i don't want to make the world full of robots .the children of Pakistan who have watched doraemon's movie khel khilona bhool bhoolaya know the disadvantages are a lot Elsa The Snow Queen
Pakistan
Mar 13th 2014

Maikham Adil
hi everybody! wanna be my friend? i love reading and writing stories:) Maikham Adil
Pakistan
Mar 7th 2014

Mano Manio
yes some are beneficial but some are not its depend upon our usage Mano Manio
Pakistan
Mar 1st 2014

Hamza Habib
There should be new gadgets that are useful.Just not to waste your time Hamza Habib
Pakistan
Feb 16th 2014

Sofia Ahmad
Yah they are useful but some harm our brain and eyes .Children get glasses we do not have to use much it does harm use1!!1!!1 Sofia Ahmad
Pakistan
Feb 6th 2014

Pretty Princexx
obviously advantage Pretty Princexx
Pakistan
Feb 4th 2014

Saima Naushad
Yes ! It does help us . Saima Naushad
Saudi Arabia
Jan 17th 2014

Khadija Hassan
no!!! Khadija Hassan
Pakistan
Jan 5th 2014

Madiha Fatima Madiha Fatima
Electronic gadgets are now very essential to our society today. We need electronic gadgets to do business, to have some recreation and help us get through our daily lives. They have made life a lot easier for businessmen, corporate executives and entrepreneurs as they can monitor their business and work while they are away so I think gadgets are helping us in modern world. Madiha Fatima Madiha Fatima
Pakistan
Dec 26th 2013

Madiha Fatima Madiha Fatima
Electronic gadgets are now very essential to our society today. We need electronic gadgets to do business, to have some recreation and help us get through our daily lives. They have made life a lot easier for businessmen, corporate executives and entrepreneurs as they can monitor their business and work while they are away so I think in modern world with new generations gadgets are necessary for us. Madiha Fatima Madiha Fatima
Pakistan
Dec 25th 2013

Rabbia Saleem
It depends how are we using them. Rabbia Saleem
Pakistan
Dec 22nd 2013

Aeman Adnan
i think this all depends on how you use them…. Aeman Adnan
Pakistan
Dec 21st 2013

Dua Farhan
i think that gadgets are a waste of precious time. If you want knowledge then you can read books rather then using any silly technology. Dua Farhan
Pakistan
Dec 13th 2013

Aeman Adnan
gadgets can help you as well as harm you Aeman Adnan
Pakistan
Dec 9th 2013

Fatima Ahmad
I think there are for fun Fatima Ahmad
Pakistan
Nov 22nd 2013

Nuzhat Maheen
all gadgets are fine we can use computer and ipods ipads blablablabla for good purpose and esducation Nuzhat Maheen
Pakistan
Nov 20th 2013

Marium Faisal
i agree with ashna hussain bcz no gadget is bad until we dont know how to use it but still i think that gadgets have more disadvantages esspecially for teenage girls............ Marium Faisal
Pakistan
Nov 15th 2013

Muhammad Hassan
yes they can used on negative purpose and positive purpose :P :D (0_-) Muhammad Hassan
Qatar
Nov 8th 2013

Fazeela Chachar
it depends on us how we are using it mennnnnnnnnn Fazeela Chachar
Pakistan
Nov 3rd 2013

Eesha Gill
Depends on their use Eesha Gill
Pakistan
Nov 2nd 2013

Basma Abdul Shakoor Basma
Yes, gadgets are beneficial for us but on other hand it also have some dangers for us Basma Abdul Shakoor Basma
Saudi Arabia
Nov 1st 2013

Duaa Omer
They can be good or bad depending on how we use them Duaa Omer
Pakistan
Oct 27th 2013

Khadija Hassan
No!!!!!!!! Khadija Hassan
Pakistan
Oct 25th 2013

HUSSAIN Jafri
gadgets only waste people's lives. HUSSAIN Jafri
Pakistan
Oct 20th 2013

Afrah Rashed
Yeaaa!!! I can not imagine life without gadgets,but access is always too bad. We can use the computer for school work too. :) Afrah Rashed
Saudi Arabia
Oct 8th 2013

Amna Shahid
Yes gadgets are benefiting us but access of everything is bad. Amna Shahid
Pakistan
Oct 6th 2013

Shumila Malik
Yes, gadgets are very helpful. They are meant to benefit man. If some people are misusing them it's their fault. Science will not stop inventing and introducing new things because some people end up misusing them. Shumila Malik
United Arab Emirates
Oct 5th 2013

Affan Faisal
yes Affan Faisal
Canada
Oct 2nd 2013

Fatima Rashid
nothing can said to be bad or good.Hence its different uses makes it good or bad. Same case with modern gadgets. Fatima Rashid
Pakistan
Sep 29th 2013

S.M. AUN RAZI
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! they help me alot atleast S.M. AUN RAZI
Pakistan
Sep 27th 2013

Fizzah Kafeel
yes gadgets are useful they have advantages and disadvantages but we also have to look them Fizzah Kafeel
Pakistan
Sep 23rd 2013

Takreem Tahira
I AGREE SANA RAHEEL Takreem Tahira
Pakistan
Sep 20th 2013

UMAR KHAN
I think that gadgets have both advantages and disadvantages but nowadays people are becoming spoilt because of gadgets.The children have become lazy and even elders are spoilt.But the advantages are also many.Such as talking to your loved ones who live lakhs of miles away etc. UMAR KHAN
Saudi Arabia
Aug 31st 2013

Shayan  Hasnain
yeh they help us. Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Aug 29th 2013

Shayan  Hasnain
yep they are helping us Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Aug 29th 2013

Princess  Amna1
yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are benefittinggggg for usssssssssssss Princess Amna1
Qatar
Aug 12th 2013

Rameen Khan
basicly the topic is faque there are no gadgets but a gadget in a human is real and is a benefit................................. Rameen Khan
Pakistan
Aug 9th 2013

Laiba Bashir
hey people.I think gadgets are useful because they connect us with friends and help us to solve problems.take an example of computer it is also a gadgets getting more advanced everyday.we do typing on computers as well as mobiles.so keep a limit of using gadgets .and stay healthy. Laiba Bashir
Pakistan
Aug 8th 2013

Ajwa Arsalan
I think gadgets have more disadvantages..........they're a silly waste of time!!!!!=) Ajwa Arsalan
Pakistan
Aug 7th 2013

Delerious Xxx1D
In my view it think gadgets are useful for us because thy conect us friends,the help us to find some useful information,we can play interesting games and plus you can also log onto Vshine the coolest site ever. Delerious Xxx1D
Pakistan
Aug 1st 2013

Bint Waseem Mughal
i agree wd faryal Bint Waseem Mughal
United Arab Emirates
Aug 1st 2013

Faryal Faisal
every thing has a negative and a positive side it depends on the way we use it. Faryal Faisal
Pakistan
Jul 7th 2013

Saaniya Fatima
yes ofcourse they help us but we should also make a good use of it Saaniya Fatima
Pakistan
Jun 28th 2013

Saaniya Fatima
yes ofcourse they help us but we should also make a good use of it Saaniya Fatima
Pakistan
Jun 27th 2013

Shehryar Larik
I think the question is that what are we using them for and till what extent. If we use it for good purpose and modestly they surely benefit us. Shehryar Larik
Pakistan
Jun 3rd 2013

Sana Raheel
It all depends on the way we use it. For example a gun in the hands of a soldier or guard may protect many people but the same gun in the hand of a terrorist can kill many people as well......... Sana Raheel
Saudi Arabia
Jun 3rd 2013

Areeqa Hayee
Nothing is wring or bad ...... it deoends on the way we use it If we use a thing with good intentions it will surely ahve the advntage! Areeqa Hayee
Pakistan
May 26th 2013

Areej Ahmed
nothing is wrong it depends on us we use it by advantage or disadvantage Areej Ahmed
Saudi Arabia
May 8th 2013

Rabia Shahid
nothing is wrong it depend on us how we use Rabia Shahid
Saudi Arabia
Apr 12th 2013

Arham Shafi
They benefits us thats why different gadgets are coming day by day but it also depends on us how we use it for and how Arham Shafi
Pakistan
Apr 8th 2013

Gullasht Feyrozai
There use only depends on us but it is usefull for us. Gullasht Feyrozai
Pakistan
Mar 28th 2013

SHEHNEEL KHAN
yes but if you use it wisely SHEHNEEL KHAN
United Arab Emirates
Mar 25th 2013

SHEHNEEL KHAN
yes , but gadgets also have their disadvantages and advantages like if you see mobiles ,the advantage is that if we are lost we can call our parents or message them and the disadvantage is that if we play games and listen to songs and see videos than its a very big disadvantage! SHEHNEEL KHAN
United Arab Emirates
Mar 25th 2013

Anonymous Writer
hmmm, i think some of them are useful but much are not. Anonymous Writer
Pakistan
Mar 11th 2013

Afifah Maryam
nothing is good or bad it's on us how we use it.. Afifah Maryam
Pakistan
Feb 22nd 2013

Mishaal Abbas
Gadgets are not just meant for entertainment they even improve our lives a lot. Well most of us think of gadgets as the iPods and mp3 players that provide wholesome entertainment all the time any where in the world. The word gadget is more than we could think of. It has solved a lot of problems for the physically challenged people .such as:- One such example is the electronic eyes. They could tell the blind about the white stripes of the pedestrian cross walk and ensures safety to cross the road. It just like wearing a pair of electronic eyes. Another one is the braille PDA`s which help the blind people to use standard computers and PDA devices.I have also heard about the devices which are created for deaf people. They improve the lives of the physically challenged people to a great extent. The house wares are the list of accessories that gives you a comfortable life. The list includes stuff like portable air conditioners, fans, heaters, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, washers, dryers, sewing and garment care machines, air purifiers, etc. The air purifiers are one of those simple equipments that help in purifying the contaminated air. It does so by freeing the air from harmful and unnecessary pollutants. The air is one of the essential element to live and if this air is contaminated then what is the meaning of such a life. Mishaal Abbas
Saudi Arabia
Feb 21st 2013

Sakina Peracha
it can be benificial..just use it wisely..it can be awesome or can be bad...depends on how you use it Sakina Peracha
Pakistan
Feb 16th 2013

Zahra Abrar
they have a plenty of advantages as well as disadvantages.but it depends on the way we use it Zahra Abrar
Saudi Arabia
Feb 4th 2013

Rabita Tariq
Every thing has advantage and disadvantage they also waste time and benifts for also Rabita Tariq
Pakistan
Jan 14th 2013

Soha Suhail
THey have both, advantages and disadvantages. Soha Suhail
Pakistan
Jan 12th 2013

Tooba Zia
they hav mani advantages as well as advantages Tooba Zia
Pakistan
Jan 3rd 2013

Abdul Rahman Usman
gadgets can be our friend but they can be our enemies too! Abdul Rahman Usman
Saudi Arabia
Dec 19th 2012

Syeda Fatima
AOA, there should be gadgets but only to improve your vocabulary,reading skills etc.I say that gadgets polish your skills, but if they are used badly they may harm you. Syeda Fatima
Pakistan
Dec 15th 2012

Ayesha Jawed
As we know that each and everything have two sides. So, Gadgets also contains some advantages and disadvantages as well. It's totally depends on the user for what purpose he/she is using. Ayesha Jawed
Pakistan
Dec 10th 2012

Izza Waheed
Assalam-o-Alaekum! .................................... Gadgets sure benefit us but we should be provided with gadgets only in necessary conditions...!! It's not good having gadgets for each & everything... ..... Jazakillah. Izza Waheed
Pakistan
Nov 26th 2012

Rabia Lodhi
it's up to us in what way we use them.... Rabia Lodhi
Pakistan
Nov 13th 2012

Sheraz Khan
i think they are useful to us but sometimes they are just a rubbish ....!!!!! Sheraz Khan
Pakistan
Nov 8th 2012

Fareeha Noman
sometimes they r necessary but r useful........ Fareeha Noman
Saudi Arabia
Nov 3rd 2012

Chaudary Hadia Iftikhar
Gadgets have both advantages and disadvantages . but mostly people are using them in a wrong way. However they had been invented for benefical uses. Chaudary Hadia Iftikhar
Qatar
Oct 13th 2012

Khushbukht Javid
Well........sometimes it is useful and sometimes it is just waste of time. Khushbukht Javid
Pakistan
Sep 23rd 2012

Zoha Fatima
i think! gadgets are time consuming!!and have make our life much easier than before!!!! Zoha Fatima
Pakistan
Sep 23rd 2012

Muhammad Abdullah
Well,but I think gadgets have an advantage! Muhammad Abdullah
Saudi Arabia
Sep 18th 2012

Noor-ul- Huda
I think so gadgets help us if we use them in a time limit.But if we use it for more than a limit then it'ssure an disadvantage. Noor-ul- Huda
Saudi Arabia
Sep 15th 2012

Fatima Aziz
I don't agree i also have a game gadget it's name is Nintendo DS but i myself is stopping to play it.Whenever you have a free time just go to your garden and see the nature specially on 6:oo o'clock in the day time.Your mind will be refreshed.And you won't feel a lousy mood. Fatima Aziz
Pakistan
Aug 31st 2012

Daniyal  Toheed
i think u r right Ahmed Daniyal Toheed
Saudi Arabia
Aug 25th 2012

Disenchanted. Xx
Using gadgets in Time limit is alright using it MORE has more disadvantafes Disenchanted. Xx
United States
Aug 21st 2012

Aisha Abdul Quddus
William Shakespeare said "Nothing is good or bad, it's use makes it so"....So gadgets aren't good nor bad...But the use of most youngsters makes it bad in our eyes...We waste time chatting, playing games etc.....and decreasing our health.....But many students use it for doing homework, assignments and projects.....Which then becomes good. Aisha Abdul Quddus
Qatar
Jul 29th 2012

Dfg Dfggf
i think it is having many advantages and many disadvantages.......;) Dfg Dfggf
Pakistan
Jul 3rd 2012

Sidra Abdul Rauf
If you use them in a good way, they will help you but being addicted to them all the time can be harmful... Sidra Abdul Rauf
Saudi Arabia
Jul 2nd 2012

Areeba Pervaiz
they are not benifitting but they are wasting our time Areeba Pervaiz
Pakistan
Jun 28th 2012

Dua Nadeem
If we are using the gadgets in a positive way , for sure there is no disadvantage of gadgets . Dua Nadeem
Saudi Arabia
Jun 27th 2012

Summiya Abid
Benefits and disadvantages depends on the use of gadets Summiya Abid
Pakistan
Jun 23rd 2012

яυмαιsα  αнтsнαм
I think that gadgets are just a source of information for this generation.They are not necessary,but could be useful. яυмαιsα αнтsнαм
Saudi Arabia
Jun 21st 2012

Tehzeem Hassan
Gadgets are helpful as well as harmful. There are both advantages and disadvantages, like every coin has two sides. Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
Jun 18th 2012

Maryam Tariq
yes they are helping us but sometimes it goes just over Maryam Tariq
Pakistan
Jun 18th 2012

Noor Naveed
I think, it depends on how we use it. We can use it positively and negatively. But we shouldn't blind ourselves with the love of gadgets. Noor Naveed
Pakistan
Jun 11th 2012

HAMNA  Baqai
I think they have more disadvantages than benefits HAMNA Baqai
Saudi Arabia
Jun 10th 2012

Malika Batool
i think its time wasting and have fun Malika Batool
Pakistan
Jun 7th 2012

Ayman Mansoor Khan
i think it depends on how we use it, to waste our time or to get benefit! anyway i seriously love gadgets..! Ayman Mansoor Khan
Pakistan
Jun 7th 2012

Arham Shafi
What my mom and dad will say to me i WILL do it but i want to tell that they have both positive and negative effects on us Arham Shafi
Pakistan
Jun 7th 2012

Ali Raza
they are helpful but sometimes it wastes time Ali Raza
Pakistan
May 31st 2012

Ali Raza
gadgets are just wasting time Ali Raza
Pakistan
May 31st 2012

Iman Gul
well ibrahim i say they help in still not in a good way and they destroy us.they help us in this way that when we get bore we play on them ,listen to music on them and ect.they destroy us in this way that when we play games we forget studies and when we listen to music on them we forget our religeon (islam). Iman Gul
Pakistan
May 29th 2012

Sehar Shahzad
there are both advantageous and disadvantageous ... it depends upon us how we use them ! Sehar Shahzad
Pakistan
May 28th 2012

Sehar Shahzad
there are both advantageous and disadvantageous ... it depends upon us how we use them ! Sehar Shahzad
Pakistan
May 28th 2012

L .T
It depend how we use it... L .T
Pakistan
May 27th 2012

Directioner Forever Assawer T.
Well you can't be pretty sure on that one because all the things in the world are both beneficial & non beneficial... But of course it depends on a person how he/ she uses it. people with corrupt minds will surely go for negatives.. Directioner Forever Assawer T.
Saudi Arabia
May 25th 2012

Tazeen Hina
I think They are OnLy wasting time.. Tazeen Hina
Pakistan
May 17th 2012

Ashna Hussain
It actually depends on the way we use it. But if used in a good way it would definitely benefit us. The same goes for anything else....its the way we USE things that make it good or bad. Ashna Hussain
Australia
May 17th 2012

Sumyya Ahmed
yes they do help us . Sumyya Ahmed
United Arab Emirates
May 16th 2012

Ahmed Alam
i think gadgets having more disadvantages than benifts. they are just wasting time Ahmed Alam
Pakistan
May 16th 2012

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share

Close