Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

Television channels are showing vulgar and useless stuff......

Television channels are showing vulgar and useless stuff in the name of entertainment for children which consumes most of their time besides affecting their health and education. Comment on this important issue.

Suggested by Admin
Total Views 5356
Total Posts: 96
Published On: Mar 8th 2010
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Rameen Khan
not for only children these days Islamic programes / ramazan transmissions are also getting worse these type of programes must be banned Rameen Khan
Pakistan
Jun 19th 2016

Aliza  Aamir Siddiqui
hey guys upon all this to and fro cartoon network is the most terrible channel i mean just check out there shows.............. Aliza Aamir Siddiqui
Pakistan
Oct 25th 2015

Irza Mir
thats absolutely right! unapproriate and useless stuff come on kids channels.ARE THOSE PEOPLES WHO MAKE THE CHANNEL GOOFHEAADS THAT THEY ARE ALLOWING PEOPLE TO PUT THIS KIND OF STUFF ON? THEY ARE TO BE STOPPED! Irza Mir
United Kingdom
Jul 14th 2015

Mahrukh Durrani
Yes its true. Specially Indian channels are corrupting our young generation. Mahrukh Durrani
Pakistan
Jul 14th 2015

Laiba Bashir
Hey my friends.yes its true that now a days on tv there are very useless programms which affect the children very much and children really act upon it.Such as the cartoons and dramas etc.we should avoide such uselss prgramms and watch something useful instead.keep fresh. Laiba Bashir
Pakistan
May 17th 2015

Tooba Ahmad
no one can deny this truth about the useless stuff everywhere but it totally depends on us that how we are using this technology!!!!!!! Tooba Ahmad
Pakistan
Mar 21st 2015

Tooba Ahmad
no one can deny this truth about the useless stuff everywhere but it totally depends on us that how we are using this technology!!!!!!! Tooba Ahmad
Pakistan
Mar 21st 2015

Haifa Khan
so true.... technology was created for the welfare of mankind but due to our misuse it has proved to be a nuisance.... parents must never allow their kids to watch adult stuff since it ruins their tender minds..... parents must keep a check on their children and not trust tooo much Haifa Khan
Pakistan
Mar 13th 2015

Aden Seerat
Well we watch TV for etertainment but some channels are a bad influence for kids Aden Seerat
Pakistan
Jan 29th 2015

Sohaib Azhar
yes u r right!no govt.also is this much free to check even cartoons!but yes some restriction can be made possible to improve the situation.and i guess now a days kids should be this much clever to know what to watch and what to not.if they can use a smart phone,sure they know how to go with t.v.atleast i know! Sohaib Azhar
Pakistan
Dec 19th 2014

Munnazzar  Shahzad
Don't blame parents cuz they teach us but we don't listen but govt should be and should stop those I agree with afifah maryam Munnazzar Shahzad
Pakistan
Oct 12th 2014

Hafsa Azhar
see,for every small thing u cannot blame govt.or parents...no parent is this much free to watch cartoons with their kids. all v can do is just suggest a channel to kids nd some limited timmings.that'll do i guess. Hafsa Azhar
Pakistan
Oct 9th 2014

Hussain Khan
yes there are such kind of shows. Hussain Khan
Pakistan
Sep 11th 2014

Anousha Khalid
parents should take responsibilities 4 their children and government should also censore things that are irrelevant and useless Anousha Khalid
Pakistan
Sep 2nd 2014

Masira Saman
I agree with Maikham adil Masira Saman
United Arab Emirates
Aug 25th 2014

Maikham Adil
parents should be aware of the activities of the children and should stop them if they do something wrong........It's my opinion. Maikham Adil
Pakistan
Aug 3rd 2014

Fatima Rashid
i agree with it... Fatima Rashid
Pakistan
Jul 22nd 2014

Ayesha  Wajahat
i agree with you all........... Ayesha Wajahat
Pakistan
Jul 13th 2014

KHAN AHMED
And the winner of the useless cartoon is.............. Doaremon because it contains useless stuff and effects children's mind.E.g kids like nobita.And from that they will write stupid answers in their exams.Even in the ones they know the answers of. And the winner of the useless channel is...................... Colors because it contains useless and stupid hindu movies. KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Jun 26th 2014

Zain Jamil
first of all i do not understand why humans created t/v first people used to know the news on news paper when they got bored they would go out and explore the world . the early people were healthy and active . now if people want to know the news they would sit 6 hours near the tv which make their eyesight weak . if they get bored they would do the same thing sit 6 hours near the tv . Nowadays people are lazy and weak because they sit 12 hours near the tv . some channels also show bad and useless things . they also effect a childrens education . Zain Jamil
Pakistan
Jun 21st 2014

Eman Kashif
they affects us in education Eman Kashif
Pakistan
Jun 10th 2014

Hafsa Azhar
wow my topic is suggested by admin!! cool.but seriously guyz now my age is not of watchng stupid tv shows but still my little bro does.but still when i insist him,he avoids...so u also,try to convince ur youngers to avoid the supid stuff. Hafsa Azhar
Pakistan
May 18th 2014

Princess  Amna1
I agree with all of u Princess Amna1
Qatar
Apr 25th 2014

Qurratul Ain
MY IDEA IS THIS THAT: "THEY just wastes our times .Usually some cartoons are fighting like Avatar e.t.c.So I am begging you all that please do not see these types of cartoons , just listen audio cartoons or buy some these types of cartoons which are neat,clean.Which gives us some strong lessons that not to fight,always say truth or some funny programs.It's also correct that parents have to fulfil their responsibilities . OK ,ALLAHHAFIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Qurratul Ain
Pakistan
Mar 17th 2014

Shiza Javed
well,it is an very important issue but its parents responsibility to stop children from watching such things and children watch these type of things when someone watches it in front of them... Shiza Javed
Pakistan
Feb 8th 2014

Unaiza Naqi
this is a very important issue and I think that tv channels most of them are very bad for us. television has now become the biggest source to spread the evil in the people especially muslims. our generation is being spoilt and if we really want to stop this either these channels must be removed and Islamic channels must be added to recover the evil into good. Unaiza Naqi
Pakistan
Nov 4th 2013

Eesha Gill
i agree with Waqee... People always find a bad use for everything... Children should be guided and should not be allowed to watch such shows or channels or it will ruin our next generation... Moreover, parents can use the child lock function to stop children from watching unsuitable content Eesha Gill
Pakistan
Nov 1st 2013

Shumila Malik
I think the only choice you have is not to watch such television shows. Everyone is aware of all the trash they show on air and responsible parents and youngsters both fully acknowledge the fact that it has a negative impact on our minds, our studies and our daily life. So what's the big difficulty here. Just avoid it. Shumila Malik
United Arab Emirates
Oct 5th 2013

Takreem Tahira
yeh 100%. please do not mind because i did not saw your forum and i have given a question related to yours but it has not appeared right now so plzzzzz dont mind!!!!! Takreem Tahira
Pakistan
Sep 24th 2013

Anam Abbasi
yes this is true tv channels are not good for us and that's why i never watch thos stupid channels Anam Abbasi
Pakistan
Sep 16th 2013

Bismah Shakir
yes, there must be some limits and government must take an action otherwise it will destroy us all. Bismah Shakir
Pakistan
Aug 12th 2013

Maarij Maqsood Khan
guys do not see things which you say that this is vulgar if government take action then you see british american or indian channels so its depends on you and pakistanis have a special fact that is "to blame others" Maarij Maqsood Khan
Pakistan
Jul 13th 2013

Afifah Maryam
yeah, there must be some limits and our government should take action on it, otherwise it's gonna destroy us all:( Afifah Maryam
Pakistan
May 11th 2013

Rabia Shahid
they should show some useful programs not that bad programs there are many good programs like COMMON SENSE some islamic programs Rabia Shahid
Saudi Arabia
Apr 18th 2013

Hafsa Azhar
i went through all the comments,and observed tht majority of ppl were blamming on parents!soo dear all,every responsibility is not of parents.yeah ofcoarse it is when children r small but even the elders r supporting the youngsters!think about it. Hafsa Azhar
Pakistan
Apr 11th 2013

Gullasht Feyrozai
ya! i agree with you Gullasht Feyrozai
Pakistan
Mar 26th 2013

Anonymous Writer
yes, i agree with you they must show informative stuff but all of their stuff is waste Anonymous Writer
Pakistan
Mar 11th 2013

Sunshine Blue
yep,I agree. Sunshine Blue
Pakistan
Feb 27th 2013

Khadeeja Mazhar
yes i agree.in our country none of the channel is showing informative cartoons and programmes!Just because of this,young kids r watching channels of other countries which also helps them in increasing their knowledge bt in those cartoons they r showing their religious things which make young kids bore! Khadeeja Mazhar
Pakistan
Feb 19th 2013

Zaman Malik
It is absolutely true. We as viewers need to be congnizent of this , however at the same time Govt Authorities/ PEMRA must also ensure that such vulgarity is not allowed to be aired. Zaman Malik
Pakistan
Feb 5th 2013

Abdullah Suhail
I agree. Abdullah Suhail
Pakistan
Jan 21st 2013

Fareeha Noman
ya & 2nd thing sometime some children are watching so it is the responsibilty of their parents.................................................................... Fareeha Noman
Saudi Arabia
Jan 17th 2013

Fareeha Noman
In Pakistan ,pogo,cartoon network ...... they are coming some bad scences but Allhamdullillah,I live in MADINA,here there are not coming useless scences Fareeha Noman
Saudi Arabia
Jan 17th 2013

Soha Suhail
Yeah!!! Of course these channels are demolishing our society in a bad way!! Soha Suhail
Pakistan
Jan 12th 2013

Sumayya Mansoor
Yes its true, t.v channels are demolish our society, and we forget our religion.. Sumayya Mansoor
Pakistan
Dec 24th 2012

Syed Saad Iqbal
these days it is said to be true that the television forecast are showing irregular and useless things Syed Saad Iqbal
United Arab Emirates
Jul 18th 2012

Tehzeem Hassan
you are right. This is very shameless thing TV channels are showing. Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
Jul 9th 2012

Hafsa Azhar
ohh wow!!!u people liked my point alot.thank u 4 ur support!and plz not jst comment on my point but also try 2 stop it as i am doing it with all my cousins n bro.... Hafsa Azhar
Pakistan
Jun 4th 2012

Fatima  Masood
It is not important that all the things come on T.V have Vulgar things or scenes.But parents should watch what children are watching. Fatima Masood
Saudi Arabia
Apr 20th 2012

Emaan  Farhan
I do agree that T.V shows useless entertainment.We children should know what we are watching ourselves.Satan is everywhere trying to misguide people.This world is given to us by Almighty and there are so many more things to do other than sttaring at the idiot box.Just think of the celebrities at their young age what are they doing.............................. Emaan Farhan
Pakistan
Apr 14th 2012

Rabia Yousuf
Yes! Of course TV channels are showing vulgar at the name of entertainment ,not only TV dramas but also cartoons are brain washing the brain of young children s. And parents are also careless they only now that child is watching TV they don't what they are watching.These TV programs not only spread vulgarization but also harm their studies , their health and spread FRUSTRATION also in students and they also want life as it is showing in TV. Rabia Yousuf
Pakistan
Feb 5th 2012

Aimen Mughal
it just wastes our time. Aimen Mughal
Pakistan
Jan 23rd 2012

Xerac Akhtar
100% right!!! Xerac Akhtar
Pakistan
Jan 2nd 2012

Fatima  Qasim
yeah very good point!! foreign countries channels are effecting our Pakistani generation! we should not get admire of these T.V shows! Fatima Qasim
Pakistan
Dec 9th 2011

Percy Potter
you r right! Percy Potter
Saudi Arabia
Nov 30th 2011

Abdur-Rahman Feroze
A very good point indeed! Abdur-Rahman Feroze
Saudi Arabia
Oct 23rd 2011

Habiba Hamid
television can be used as a source of both good and evil. it can be used wisely only by those who want to redeem for their acts. some movies and cartoons are based on morals so they help a lot in the growing stage of a child. world news is relayed to us instantly. but at the same time i agree that it displays violence too and one is always attracted towards it. so, we should remove such channels from the t.v so they cannot be viewed by anyone, and our soul would be saved from sins! plus, islamic channels are also there in many languages, so we should view them as they would help in increasing our knowledge and bring us towards the right path and, stop us from going haywards! Habiba Hamid
Pakistan
Sep 19th 2011

Shazma Iqbal
Very bad thing we love channels of those who hate us and has killed our millions of brothers!!!!!!!!!! Shazma Iqbal
Saudi Arabia
Sep 17th 2011

Aliza Syed
yeah!i agree. Aliza Syed
Pakistan
Sep 8th 2011

L .T
Yes T.V CHANNELS ARE SHOWING BAD STUFF AND THE PAKISTANI CHANNELS TOO....... L .T
Pakistan
Sep 4th 2011

Zainab  Khan
parents should know vt their children r watching b'cuz the world is full of good and evil Zainab Khan
Pakistan
Aug 14th 2011

Saniya Farhan
Bad and shameless things are every where in the world because Satan is everywhere trying to lead people astray. We ourselves are responsible for what we watch. It's not like we're being forced to watch something. Yeah at the beginning the parents should watch over their children but later we should take care what we watch. Saniya Farhan
United Arab Emirates
Jul 30th 2011

Sayed Mohammed Jalil Shah
THIS WORLD IS FULL OF EVILS AND GOODS...THERE ARE ALSO ISLAMIC PROGRAMS AND BAD STUFF ALSO.......AND THERE PARENTS SHOULD ALSO TEACH THE CHILD TO BE AWARE OF EVILS IN THIS WORLD.. Sayed Mohammed Jalil Shah
Pakistan
Jul 12th 2011

Waqas Ahmed
sister izza said its impossile to control media but i dont agree as nothing is out of reach or achievement if given proper atmosphere and leadership... Waqas Ahmed
Pakistan
Jun 30th 2011

Hafsa Azhar
good topic i agree with u Hafsa Azhar
Pakistan
Jun 9th 2011

Niha Nazar
Well everything gives you a option whether you use it for good example watching something that is informative plus fun,or use it for bad like watching Indian stuff. Niha Nazar
Pakistan
Mar 11th 2011

Mehwish Khan
well every thing has many advantage and dis advantage it depends on us how we use it Mehwish Khan
Pakistan
Mar 7th 2011

Afnan Amin
Hmmmmmmm.I BECOME PRESEDIANT OF PAKISTAN SO I CLOSED ALL TYPE OF INDIAN CHANELS Afnan Amin
Pakistan
Nov 19th 2010

Maymoona Mohsin
assalam o alaikum.Shakespeare said that there is an opportunity in every field of life, the way you use it makes it good or bad. Maymoona Mohsin
Saudi Arabia
Oct 12th 2010

Sheraz Khan
@sheraz,you are right,because they are trying to destroy our future youth, their vulgar channels. Sheraz Khan
Pakistan
Sep 9th 2010

Miley Jacob Bea
m. waleed you're absolutely right! Miley Jacob Bea
Pakistan
Aug 10th 2010

Mohammed Waleed
Vulgarity is everywhere in this world.TV itself isn't bad, You can watch religious programs in it and wicked programs too.It is the people who make it bad.Likewise, Internet isn't bad.It is people who put trashy stuff in it. Mohammed Waleed
Pakistan
Aug 9th 2010

Salik Khan
parents must have some responsiblity well said and reading books is the best alternate of tv Salik Khan
Pakistan
Aug 6th 2010

SOHAIB AHMED
TELEVISION....!!! TV is a fool's box which is storing useless, meaningless and vulgar things in the mind of children...Because of this TV shows, dramas, reality shows and this world of reel life........ The creativity and the capacity of the minds of young children have been demolished and completely destroyed....I agree with waqee that parents should divert their children on some other activities and maintain a distance between the devilish box...     SOHAIB AHMED
Saudi Arabia
Jul 30th 2010

Miley Jacob Bea
TV` s awesome but it does not affect our education because we can give half time to television and the other time to the other things in life Miley Jacob Bea
Pakistan
Jul 7th 2010

HBN PRINCESS
@ WAQEE, although check n balance iz parent's duty bt it iz also our responsibility dat what we r watching at tv channels, moreover it has no advantage as compare to books. HBN PRINCESS
Pakistan
Jun 25th 2010

Sfz Zehra
Our minds have an adverse effect by watching TV CHANNELS wether we watch a cartoon or a movie. It plays a BAD role upon our studies In our homes TV plays its role in creating "Noise Pollution" and its vulgar programs disturbe our personality build up too! Sfz Zehra
Cameroon
Jun 1st 2010

Minhil Bukhari
Television is boring..........!!!!!!! Minhil Bukhari
Pakistan
May 30th 2010

Ayesha Shahid
watching t.v. is not a bad habit. but nowadays some channels are showing such thing which are not suitable for us. so we have to avoid such channels. Ayesha Shahid
Pakistan
May 29th 2010

Maham Rehman
watching televison is not a bad thing but sometimes we useless thing.we can watch televison by our own benifits like we can learn cooking, etc. Maham Rehman
Pakistan
May 28th 2010

Shahzad Saleem Shazi
no all channels are not usless for example National Geographic , Discovery etc some channels gives us the knowledge those are good for us but some channels in those fighting abusing etc it,s simply waste of time Shahzad Saleem Shazi
Pakistan
May 25th 2010

Sameer Piyarali
T.v is useless because it stops our studies Sameer Piyarali
Pakistan
May 22nd 2010

Zernab Waheed
I think really Television channels are showing useless things.Cartoon Network,Nickleoden & the POGO channel are very useless.Television is a very vuglar thing. Zernab Waheed
Pakistan
May 20th 2010

Muhammad Fahad Saleh
lot of pros n cons of t.v but i love watching it.... Muhammad Fahad Saleh
Pakistan
May 18th 2010

Shehwar Khalid
I agree with u Waqee,but after parents it is our responsibility!!!!! Shehwar Khalid
Pakistan
May 16th 2010

Sfz Zehra
Yes. I think YOU are RIGHT! I hate Nickelodeon's cartoons as they are very corrupted and sinful too. Moreover, almost all types of entertaining dramas and movies are immoral. Every time I watch a movie which is rated in PG(Parental guidence) or for 12 to 15 years of people etc. I HAVE to change THAT MOVIE channel because of some scenes which one should not see. All these TV channels are impacting a bad influence to the children of any religon in the name of entertainment. Sfz Zehra
Cameroon
May 11th 2010

Izza Waheed
Realy! that's true!. T.V Channels are showing Vulgar Indian & American Dramas which are realy effecting muslim children. I've saw a lot of people who try to act like them. They make their IDEAL ACTORS. But, our only IDEAL is H.Muhammad(PBUH). So, I'm against this & Our pakistani Media should try to control it. But, this can't happen. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! Izza Waheed
Pakistan
Apr 29th 2010

Samia Ahmad
rite... there iz a reasearch have been done about watching tv n its result is so horrible.... the scene at tv is changing after every 10 seconds and if eye continously watching the tv at 4 hours the special optical nerves will damage n every1 knows that nerve can never rebuild or reconstruct.... Samia Ahmad
Pakistan
Apr 7th 2010

Faisal Khan
@ Waqee, you right, but today 90% channels broadcasting vulgar and non conceptual programs, even cartoons are also useless stuff. Faisal Khan
Pakistan
Apr 6th 2010

Ahmed Alam Sadiqui
@ Shehryar, i agree with you brother! Ahmed Alam Sadiqui
Pakistan
Apr 6th 2010

Shehryar  Khalid
Television channels are not too bad but this is to being watched by their parents what is the right time to watch Shehryar Khalid
France
Feb 23rd 2010

Muhammad Fahad Saleh
@ Author, Hope you remember me by my name FAHAD SALEH... It is really an important issue government should take action on it.... Muhammad Fahad Saleh
Pakistan
Jan 25th 2010

Muhammad Fahad Saleh
@ Waqee, very well said bro. Muhammad Fahad Saleh
Pakistan
Jan 25th 2010

Sehr Nisar
Yea, maybe a time wastage!But they too sharpen the child's mind at the young age, and they become enough mature to understand everything very well and soon! Sehr Nisar
Pakistan
Jan 25th 2010

Waqee Alam
no invention is bad invention until its use...!! Parents have also some responsibilities...!! Waqee Alam
Pakistan
Jan 25th 2010

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share

Close