Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

Are TV programs affecting children language...

Are TV programs affecting children language and behaviour negatively?

aimun hussam

Suggested by
aimun hussam
Total Views 1994
Total Posts: 77
Published On: Feb 9th 2012
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Dania Q
You have to be very careful with TV channels because you can learn bad words on some and good information but you should not be hypnotized by it. Also cartoons like Tom and Jerry should not be watched because children develop the habit of hitting like my brother did. Dania Q
Qatar
Jun 24th 2015

Shayan  Hasnain
Yes, of couse. Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Jan 4th 2015

Ashra  Ameen
all tv channels are not bad for childerence but some chanells are very imformative for childerence Ashra Ameen
Pakistan
Apr 26th 2014

Maryam Abdul Moeed
TV programs are not only affecting them negatively, but positively too. I saw my cousin learning bad words, which was very disappointing, but on the other hand, he was learning about things too, Almost every episode has some moral, good moral, which affects him. I make him sit and watch nick, which is and should be recommended for most of the children. We should avoid from watching drama in front of them, of coarse. And child lock a few channels too. Maryam Abdul Moeed
Pakistan
Nov 16th 2013

Rafia Ahmed
Yup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ofcourse ............. they r seriouslly affecting the behaviours nd studies too :( Rafia Ahmed
Pakistan
Aug 18th 2013

Fatima Uroos
yes!!!!!!!!!!!you are right Fatima Uroos
South Korea
Jan 21st 2013

Soha Suhail
Definitely!!! My little brother is watching a cartoon regularly and now speaking half hindi and half urdu!! We also see change in his behavior. I think these Indian cartoons and dramas shouldn't be shown on Pakistani channels. Children are getting addicted and adopting bad habits. Instead of these silly cartoons, some general knowledge and educational programs should be shown. In these cartoons there is a bad hidden message. As being elders to our little brother and sister, we should try to find out the message and tell them, so that they stop watching those cartoons!! Soha Suhail
Pakistan
Jan 1st 2013

Hassan Ahmed
yup.but they can be used as shaping the childs understanding of doing things on time.etc such as doremon and keymon.(if we convert them into urdu or english because they are being shown in hindi language.) Hassan Ahmed
Pakistan
Dec 7th 2012

Hassan Ahmed
yup.but they can be used as shaping the childs understanding of doing things on time.etc such as doremon and keymon.(if we convert them into urdu or english because they are being shown in hindi language.) Hassan Ahmed
Pakistan
Dec 7th 2012

Emaan  Farhan
Yes. T.V programs nowadays are affecting a child's behaviour and attitude towards parents and society negatively. Emaan Farhan
Pakistan
Oct 29th 2012

Khadijah Ahsan
Children do what they see.I have heard a story about a girl who watch's indian movies in 10 year old age.Children do learn a lot bad from TV and computer (when they use facebook e.t.c.) They get their eyesight weak and spoil themselves Khadijah Ahsan
Saudi Arabia
Aug 10th 2012

Momina Riyaz
It depends on what the children watch on tv. If they watch good and productive shows their thinking will be productive and vice versa. So we should try and tell the children to watch good cartoons. We should stop then from watching violent cartoons with fighting etc because that makes them think in a destructive way as well. Momina Riyaz
Qatar
Aug 2nd 2012

Jeevan Lashari
My half brain says its nice for children to watch tv so the can learn english and know what happening in the world but they shouldnt watch so much of it it can effect their eyesight and even brain. I have heard in america children and even adults are getting mad because of watching to much tv and playing to much video games. So i recommend they should watch tv but only for small amount of time. Jeevan Lashari
Pakistan
Jul 27th 2012

Amna Zahid
T.v is badly affecting the mind of the Pakistan's future builders. Amna Zahid
Pakistan
Jul 26th 2012

Syeda Tahira Iqbal
yes they are because these days none of the soap operas or cartoons are children like . the cartoons have very rude languages and the soap operas only consists of family ties and fights . from this the children these days only know how to talk in rude and vulgur languages andbreak up from there family Syeda Tahira Iqbal
Pakistan
Jul 19th 2012

Wajeeha Sheikh
yes, i agree with this term..... I think that television is the root from which children are learning bad behaviour and other unusual things Wajeeha Sheikh
Pakistan
Jul 13th 2012

Fatimah Latif
yea, i agree with what u say. Fatimah Latif
Saudi Arabia
Jul 12th 2012

Raniah  Farooq
Yeah it has destroy the whole world. Its better not have tv in ur home . Raniah Farooq
Qatar
Jul 6th 2012

Hafsa Amin
its true not only children are being spoilt elders are also being spoilt there are many movies, children should not watch like horror. after watching these movies,cartoons and dramas they even cant sleep at night properly Hafsa Amin
Saudi Arabia
Jul 5th 2012

Maryam Tariq
yes ofcourse Maryam Tariq
Pakistan
Jul 3rd 2012

Areeba Pervaiz
of course! it affect big people language too Areeba Pervaiz
Pakistan
Jun 28th 2012

Mubashir Ahmed
It is 100 percent true that TV programs are affecting children. They are also wasting there parents money by asking them the things showed in cartoons like Beyblades and all.They are also learning badd language from Dramas and all Mubashir Ahmed
Saudi Arabia
Jun 19th 2012

Hasham Danish Arif
yes in dramas,movies or hyper cartoons make child threw out of day they used bad languge and bahaviour Hasham Danish Arif
Pakistan
Jun 14th 2012

HAMNA  Baqai
YES!!!! because kids copy wrong things .......and kids 2 copy all things they see through out the day HAMNA Baqai
Saudi Arabia
Jun 7th 2012

Zoya  Salman
we are being spoiled by hyper active cartoons. Zoya Salman
Pakistan
Jun 6th 2012

Zoya  Salman
we kids are being spoiled by watching hyper active cartoons and especially dramas and movies. Zoya Salman
Pakistan
Jun 6th 2012

Tazeen Hina
Oh my godness... Yeah children are learning bad and very wrong word by watching cartoons and specially dramas.. Tazeen Hina
Pakistan
May 30th 2012

Mahnoor Fatima
Yes ur point is 100 percent right because tv is a major problem for children language and behaviour Mahnoor Fatima
Pakistan
May 30th 2012

Shaista  Khan
yes,these TV programs are the root cause of rude behavior.children can observe every thing quickly therefore they also adopt cartoons language soon. Shaista Khan
Pakistan
May 27th 2012

Tehzeem Hassan
TV programming languages are affectinl especially little children, cuz they are in the stage in which they pick and learn each and everything quickly. Older children are also being affected by it. they are using the hindi words in their daily life and in creative writing. I think we must not do it, we must promote our national language,URDU.... Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
May 24th 2012

Aqsa Hussain
yes.most of of the children are learning abusive langage from dramas although they can improve their english by good english chanels Aqsa Hussain
Pakistan
May 23rd 2012

Tehzeem Hassan
They are affecting little children a lot........ Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
May 19th 2012

Salwa Imtiaz
yahhh..!!my younger brother's language was effected badly by these things.. he started abusing but yet controlled by y parents and elders.. Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
May 7th 2012

Ali Raza
yes,children are effecting childrens life Ali Raza
Pakistan
May 5th 2012

Ali Raza
yes it affect the children. if the parents show there children a good dramas which is of his/her age so most the children have a good language. Ali Raza
Pakistan
Apr 29th 2012

Afifa Siddiqui
yes alot . i have brother that copies all things in the cartoon. eg language and fighting mainly Afifa Siddiqui
United Arab Emirates
Apr 27th 2012

Afifa Siddiqui
yes alot . i have brother that copies all things in the cartoon. eg language and fighting mainly Afifa Siddiqui
United Arab Emirates
Apr 27th 2012

Sarah Arif
Definitely!!! I have a sister that watches a cartoon which I will not point out, and she has a different language and behaviour towards her elders. We are trying to get her out of this habit but are failing at it. Sarah Arif
Pakistan
Apr 19th 2012

Faiza Irshad
yes,t.v programs are affecting children's language and behaviour Faiza Irshad
Pakistan
Apr 13th 2012

Rohma  Agha
not only children language or negative behavior but also affect the eye sight the children do not make interested in studies when they are studying they always put there mind in dramas films and other things and today aura in television there are many bad things which affect the children .................... Rohma Agha
Canada
Apr 7th 2012

Hania Baqai
Yes! TV programs are affecting children language. Hania Baqai
Saudi Arabia
Apr 6th 2012

Farha Younus
children should watch only cartoons because if children started watching dramas it is wrong because there are bad scenes that is not good for children. Farha Younus
Saudi Arabia
Apr 3rd 2012

Maryam Nadeem
yes TV programs are affecting children language and children copy the Hindi and the bad behavior of them Maryam Nadeem
Pakistan
Apr 2nd 2012

Zubair 21
Since by watching cartoons and animated or the action Movies kids learn the words , the way to talk (like Cartoons) , but well pronunciation. And one other thing is progressed inside it is the Listening Skill......! Zubair 21
Pakistan
Apr 2nd 2012

Abdul Rafay Khan
yes very badly affects language and behavior which children did not understand and copy TV characters. They should enjoy but not copy and behave like acters in TV. Abdul Rafay Khan
Pakistan
Apr 1st 2012

Sara Khan
yes! nowadays in our society due to television children are learning bad things and lanuages.there should be a bang on the bad and indian channels accept the news and sports channels. Sara Khan
Pakistan
Mar 29th 2012

Parihan Khattak
YUP! Parihan Khattak
Pakistan
Mar 27th 2012

Merium Razzak
yes. Merium Razzak
Pakistan
Mar 24th 2012

Nouman Aqil
Yes! TV programs are affecting children language. Nouman Aqil
Pakistan
Mar 14th 2012

Daim Arshad
yuppp.my two lil bros speak half urdu and half hindi because of cartoons lol. Daim Arshad
Pakistan
Mar 13th 2012

Asma Hashmi
Yuppppppppppp.. It's is absolutely right. TV is effecting children language adversely. It should be controlled . Asma Hashmi
Pakistan
Mar 9th 2012

Pink Glamour
yes ofcourse the kids in now a days speak foul language that is why they are punished of i am realy Pink Glamour
Pakistan
Mar 8th 2012

Safwaan Ahmad
yes, i really wish that the programs were in english Safwaan Ahmad
Pakistan
Mar 3rd 2012

Bareera Khalid
ofcourse my 1 n half yr old sis is using fowl language Bareera Khalid
Pakistan
Mar 3rd 2012

Anza Shahid
yes,English programs like English movies and English plays are destroying children language and character.we as Muslim have a duty not to watch these things and discourage people who watch these. Anza Shahid
Saudi Arabia
Mar 1st 2012

Xerac Akhtar
very much true.....all these cartoons translated in hindi are spoiling our young generations language Xerac Akhtar
Pakistan
Mar 1st 2012

M R
Yes, it does affect children's language and behaviour and also affects our religion. M R
Pakistan
Feb 27th 2012

Khushbukht Javid
you are right.because of Hindi cartoons(i can't tell cartoon's name)it spoiled my brother's behavior and language. Khushbukht Javid
Pakistan
Feb 27th 2012

HAMNA  Baqai
these types of shows are not only destroying our nation but also our religon. HAMNA Baqai
Saudi Arabia
Feb 22nd 2012

Alina Rashid
yes ,unfortunately the student and the children are affected because of it and that why it affects our studies,and it affect our grade which we as a young nation should change it! Alina Rashid
Pakistan
Feb 22nd 2012

Mishal Mazhar
Yes it does they watch people speaking the language and adopt that in their normal life Mishal Mazhar
Pakistan
Feb 22nd 2012

Aimen Mughal
You are right.Most of children under the age of 18, watch Indian dramas,cartoons and movies which affect their natural language,culture and nation. Aimen Mughal
Pakistan
Feb 20th 2012

Simi Queen
yah its say that children always learn globe of knowledge or attitude by the things they enjoy. and children enjoy a lot the television. some times they get good information and some time bad. but it effect a lot. Simi Queen
Pakistan
Feb 20th 2012

Farooq Yousuf
yes ..the tv programs are not good for children because 70% programs are for + 18 and the rest of for kids and children watch that program too Farooq Yousuf
Pakistan
Feb 20th 2012

Muhammad Arslan Jamali
yes tv programs affect children but if they see good progrems like english movies its good and its also increase english language Muhammad Arslan Jamali
Pakistan
Feb 20th 2012

Maria Masood
yes it is true!by indian flims children speak foul language!nd in cartoons there are so manny wrong things comes sometimes!kids are learning worng things by t.v!......... Maria Masood
Pakistan
Feb 17th 2012

Aasiya Usman
the t.v shows are completely destroying our nation.they have changed the minds of our children.these t.v shows and cartoons are snatching the innnocence of little kids.i would request all those parents and children not to watch t.v. Aasiya Usman
Pakistan
Feb 17th 2012

Hassan Ahmed
cartoons have converted my brother language into hindi. Hassan Ahmed
Pakistan
Feb 14th 2012

Kulsoom Ali
ironically yes ! they have destroyed our natural language ! i would love to band all the indian cartoons !! Kulsoom Ali
Pakistan
Feb 13th 2012

Syeda Midhat
yes . This is true Syeda Midhat
Pakistan
Feb 13th 2012

Zainab  Khan
yes! children learn foul language though sometimes they don't even know the exact meaning and they use bad words without hesitation...so it's better to watch less television and do extra curricular activities. Zainab Khan
Pakistan
Feb 13th 2012

Aimun Hussam
THANKS EVERY ONE Aimun Hussam
Pakistan
Feb 11th 2012

Mahnoor Khalid
Absolutely right they're affecting our language so much. Mahnoor Khalid
Pakistan
Feb 11th 2012

Ibrahim Malik
Yes yes...Speacilly the INDIANS Ibrahim Malik
Pakistan
Feb 11th 2012

Shazma Iqbal
It is true.Children speak and follow what they see.Parents are also involved in this fact.Children of our country are loving and following the culture of those who really hate us.I hate to watch indian channels and my parents guide me truley.I agree with this ! Shazma Iqbal
Saudi Arabia
Feb 10th 2012

Fasih Zulfiqar
Yeah Fasih Zulfiqar
Pakistan
Feb 10th 2012

Ahmed Alam
yeah kids are learning wrong words watching dramas and cartoons are also sometime rude Ahmed Alam
Pakistan
Feb 9th 2012

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share

Close