Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

Most of the students cheat in exams...

Most of the students cheat in exams rather than preparing well to get good marks. Do you agree, and why?

Aliza Syed

Suggested by
Aliza Syed
Total Views 3129
Total Posts: 148
Published On: Feb 9th 2012
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Rameen Khan
cheating is a shameful act i saw even in my class students easily cheat and say that''a little bit does not matter.and classmates help each other to cheat Rameen Khan
Pakistan
Jun 19th 2016

Areeba Nadeem
Many students do not prepare well for exams and just say that we will cheat from someone else. This is really a bad habit. I am against the students who cheat. When I ask my class fellows that my attitude is good or not good? They reply, " Your attitude is good but you never let anyone to cheat or help anyone during exam in cheating " So that's simple you should never cheat!!! Areeba Nadeem
Pakistan
Jun 6th 2016

Areeba Nadeem
Many students do not prepare well for exams and just say that we will cheat from someone else. This is really a bad habit. I am against the students who cheat. When I ask my class fellows that my attitude is good or not good? They reply, " Your attitude is good but you never let anyone to cheat or help anyone during exam in cheating " So that's simple you should never cheat!!! Areeba Nadeem
Pakistan
Jun 6th 2016

Berha Irfan
Cheating is a very bad habit and most school children have it. Reasons may be they are not attentive and don't understand a single word their teacher says for everyday, maybe cause they go home and play and forget they ever had to go to school. also you may want to read this. When you cheat from your friend secretly you get 10 out of 10 marks. those are the marks which are dishonestly and invaluable but when you get 3 marks because you didn't cheat those are the marks of honesty and more valuable then the cheating marks. Berha Irfan
Pakistan
May 12th 2016

Beenish Saeed
Some children do not prepare well for exams so they cheat. Beenish Saeed
Pakistan
Mar 16th 2016

Abdul Ahad Sheikh
Cheating is a very bad habit. The Prophet of Allah Peace be upon Him said about cheating " The one who cheats, is not of us." The students who are aware of the consequences of cheating, and even then they cheat, then they will have a more severe punishment on the day of judgement because of cheating purposely. Abdul Ahad Sheikh
Saudi Arabia
Mar 13th 2014

Shiza Javed
yeah its true many students do not work hard and then they cheat their seat mates Shiza Javed
Pakistan
Feb 18th 2014

Tooba Hussain
Yeah, true, students cheat, in fact, students cheat A LOT. This problem can be controlled by educating the students that even if the teacher is not watching them, Allah is watching them all the time and they will be punished in the HereAfter for their evil deed. Apart from this, strict, law-obeying teachers and invigilators must be appointed, the cheaters should be given severe punishment and all students must promise themselves not to let anyone cheat from their paper. After all, a person who helps a person in cheating, even if he tells one small MCQ or something like that, still he has helped the cheater and therefore he will also be answerable to Allah on the Day of Judgement. Tooba Hussain
Pakistan
Feb 7th 2014

Tooba Hussain
A person must always have in mind that even if the teacher is watching him or not, ALLAH is watching him all the time and if he cheats, he will be answerable to ALLAH on the Day of Judgement. This thought is enough to change a regular cheater into a good and devoted student and Muslim. Tooba Hussain
Pakistan
Feb 7th 2014

Laiba Bashir
well i agree to this statement because i have also seen students cheating and i think children who cheat never succeed in their other activities because GOD doesnt like cheating and by the way cheating gives us great deal of damage so always work hard. Laiba Bashir
Pakistan
Oct 23rd 2013

Shumila Malik
Cheating is only for clumsy and irresponsible students who don't want to work hard. They just want to find a short cut to learning and that's why they cheat. I have observed that many students cheat but they are the ones who don't take studies seriously. However, there are some good students, even the first and second position holders who help other students cheat in exams in the name of friendship. They believe they are helping their friends but they are actually spoiling them and making them more lazy. Shumila Malik
United Arab Emirates
Oct 1st 2013

Rafia Ahmed
I agree ..... the reason can maybe that internet is replacing studies so at the exam time students cheat!!!!!!!!!!! Rafia Ahmed
Pakistan
Sep 4th 2013

Nazish Ilyas
you know what cheating is extremely bad for your future.if one cheats and gets goods marks but is not really intelligent and have no knowledge.i always got mashallah 1st position in my class since beginners so whenever its the time for test our exams everyone asks me.and i sometimes also get nervous that if one will cheat and get good marks than me.when ever someone cheats i get very angry at the teachers that why don't they do anything or cancel ones test or paper.i don't like cheating. Nazish Ilyas
Pakistan
Jul 19th 2013

Nimra Hanif
yeah i agree areeqa and ahmed alam.. :) Nimra Hanif
Pakistan
Jul 13th 2013

Uswah Rasool
HEY i think that children do cheat and as i have just finished grade 6 i can say pupils cheat at a high rate and it is not only destroying us, the children, but also the image of Pakistan like the papers of O-level (islamiyat and pak studies was leaked) it was not something to be proud of!!!!!!!!! If we want to study and if we study heartily than Allah will help us and according to me STUDYING IS NOT BURDEN IT IS FUN!!!!!! do you agreeeeee?????????/ Uswah Rasool
Pakistan
Jul 13th 2013

Areeqa Hayee
ya i agree....and if someone is cheating mine paper ....maybe ive done it wrong....and this can be a great loss in the future bcoz we can get full marks by cheating n we dont study cautiously bt if we get no chance of cheating then??? is it possible to pass in exam without studyng ??? Areeqa Hayee
Pakistan
Apr 29th 2013

Gullasht Feyrozai
AOA i think you only don't say anything on students check out our allover education department as our education department give students their rights even i don't cheat in exams but when my result come out so, my marks is lessthan my friend who cheat in exams so what can we do tell me ? Gullasht Feyrozai
Pakistan
Apr 17th 2013

Anonymous Writer
hmmm! they do not have to cheat and even if they are prepared for it and it is also good and having fun by doing paper by your selve Anonymous Writer
Pakistan
Mar 25th 2013

Munnazzar  Shahzad
CHEATING IS A BAD HABIT BUT SOME TIMES PEOPLE CHEAT AND AND TELL LIE that they donot cheat in my class three students cheat but two of them donot cheat and 1 whos name is haseeb he cheats and say that he didnot Munnazzar Shahzad
Pakistan
Mar 11th 2013

Minahil Hasan
its a bad habit to cheat people should prepare well.its a fact that when we cheat we get does marks but miss other marks.cheating is a form of stealing as well Minahil Hasan
Pakistan
Jan 27th 2013

Soha Suhail
I don't think it is a good idea to cheat rather than prepearing well!!! We shouldn't cheat!! Always be HONEST!!!!!!!!! Message from me to you guys..) Soha Suhail
Pakistan
Jan 24th 2013

Hijab Mazhar
yes correct we do not cheat by exams and tests because of this my confidence is over but we should don't cheat:) Hijab Mazhar
Pakistan
Jan 5th 2013

Tehzeem Hassan
Yah mishi...u r right.. It's correct.. Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
Nov 20th 2012

Haris Ahmad
Yes! yes! they cheat.But we have to make a mind that we should not ever cheat. Haris Ahmad
Pakistan
Oct 29th 2012

Mubushra Humayun
Tehxeem u r telling the ideas of our own class Mubushra Humayun
Pakistan
Oct 29th 2012

Rija  Zainab
and u too ashir u were asking from saleha in 6 class annual exam.if its not good habit than u should leave it.thanx Rija Zainab
Pakistan
Oct 26th 2012

Mahnoor Azhar
YES! i agree that most of children cheat in exam or in test............ sometimes it happens bzc of heavy load of the sylabbus when they cheat n get ' good marks, cheating definately becomes their habit cheating is bad habit and for those who cheats will never faitully successfull .................. Mahnoor Azhar
Pakistan
Oct 24th 2012

Fareeha Noman
cheating is a very bad habbit and is also a sin which means stealing.......with Fasih Zulfiqar.......... Fareeha Noman
Saudi Arabia
Oct 24th 2012

Duaa Hassan
I agree that most of the people cheat in exams. But I disagree this that why do they do that? They should prepare their work at home and remember it for the whole life. Whatever they do is wrong and they will soon regret doing so. Duaa Hassan
Pakistan
Oct 22nd 2012

Barirah Rehan
I agree and they cheat because they dont prepare at home as they think that any one will help me why i should prepare a give time to studies so they become relaxed. Barirah Rehan
Pakistan
Oct 21st 2012

Chaudary Hadia Iftikhar
Cheaters are not cheating their teachers but in reality they are cheating themselves. Because by cheating they can secure good marks and can show themselves as a good example for their teachers but in real words they are deceiving Allah and themselves. Chaudary Hadia Iftikhar
Qatar
Oct 13th 2012

Zainab Tariq
Their parents,guardian,tutor or elder brother or sister must make sure that they have learned. That way if they know the answer they wouldn't cheat. Zainab Tariq
Saudi Arabia
Oct 5th 2012

Mariam  Mahmood
we should not cheat because failing is good then cheating in exam Mariam Mahmood
Pakistan
Oct 3rd 2012

Aleena Zafar
Ya i agree,most of them cheat in exams and when the result comes they tell it to others with so proudly that i have got..... marks but its totally wrong these r not there marks but the marks r the sum of all those poeple who have helped him contrary to it some people who r bright students also help their close friends who r weak in studies ............but still unjustified that we should make others cheat us or not Aleena Zafar
Pakistan
Oct 3rd 2012

Merium Razzak
cheating is not good for us Merium Razzak
Pakistan
Sep 24th 2012

Maria Subhan
ya i always chaet in final exams:p (hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha) i agree Maria Subhan
Pakistan
Sep 23rd 2012

Marium Faisal
cheating is a very bad habbit we should not cheat because we are destroying our future by this Marium Faisal
Pakistan
Sep 20th 2012

Salwa Imtiaz
yah true..But asking any word for reminding or conforming is cheating or not? Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Sep 8th 2012

Fatima Aziz
I also agree the post of Mariam Ghaffar. Fatima Aziz
Pakistan
Aug 31st 2012

Fatima Aziz
They don't learn their exams but,they wan't to be first than any of others it's a bad thing.A school does'nt means learning for only a period it means learning a keeping it in mind for the whole life.They just don't realize that what will we do in the future.I don't agree cheating in exams. Fatima Aziz
Pakistan
Aug 31st 2012

Ayan Yameen
Most of the childrens under 13-15 cheats in Pakistan and they are jailed . Sadly the point is they dont feel ashamed they cheat again and again. Ayan Yameen
Pakistan
Aug 31st 2012

Abdul Sami
They don't want their parents in the future Abdul Sami
Pakistan
Aug 29th 2012

Momina Bhatty
Many students cheat, sadly, and the children do not stop. In a country I will not name, children 13 and over can be arrested for cheating in exams. If the kids in Pakistan cheat and are found out, they should realize it could wreck their lives reputation. No one will want to be their friend. Their teachers and parents will be disappointed. Suspension or expulsion is also possible. Sometimes kids cheat because of too much stress, and they don't want to study. And something for the kids that don't study but still top their classes, even without cheating is this: If you study, even if you top your class without studying, you can get higher grades!!! So study! And a word for parents: Don't stress your children out with too much studying. Let their mind be a little free! Their grade will improve very much then. Momina Bhatty
United Kingdom
Aug 25th 2012

Izma Khan
In Bangladesh children are jailed for cheating in exams.........!!!!:/ Izma Khan
Pakistan
Aug 21st 2012

Hina Khan
some children are not well prepared at home bcuz they r lazy at all they don't care about there studies and parents they just think that by cheating they will pass out all their exams but this is not good for their future Hina Khan
Pakistan
Aug 20th 2012

Mariam Ghaffar
exactly... most of the students cheat in Pakistan why these children don't know that cheating is haram in Islam and our beloved prophet PBUH said "the one who cheats is not one of us" if we love prophet so why don't we obey Him????? Mariam Ghaffar
Pakistan
Aug 17th 2012

Izma Khan
cheating is something really bad!we could not cheat only in Exams we can also cheat in this world. Izma Khan
Pakistan
Aug 16th 2012

Izma Khan
if,young youth does this who will save Pakistan Izma Khan
Pakistan
Aug 15th 2012

Izma Khan
if they will cheat today they will never succeed in the world:) Izma Khan
Pakistan
Aug 14th 2012

Ummat E Muhammadia
yes its true it is because they are lazy and dont want to study they only want to play and watch T.V Ummat E Muhammadia
Pakistan
Aug 11th 2012

Mairah Ahmed
yes i do agree but some students tell the cheaters in exams so it is not beneficial for theirselves thy are decreasing their own marks so be careful! Mairah Ahmed
Pakistan
Aug 6th 2012

Momina Riyaz
Children do cheat...its true. But it is only when they are scared that if they don't get good marks they will be punished. they should utilise their study time wisely and parents should help them and tell them that no mater what they should not cheat :) ! Momina Riyaz
Qatar
Aug 2nd 2012

Syeda Tahira Iqbal
yes they cheat and especially the toppers they cheat because they want to make there parents happy but that does not give them any right to do such a horendous act the best thing is to tell a teacher and if they do not pay any attention to you then wait cause there is someone above us who will take care of eveerything Syeda Tahira Iqbal
Pakistan
Jul 18th 2012

Rubab Fahim
Cheaters are so idiots they think nobody is watching them but don't they no that Allah is watching them if they believe and fear Allah they should not do this.........our Allah is watching............if they will work hard no problems will be there for them Rubab Fahim
Pakistan
Jul 6th 2012

Areeb Tariq
yeh right.many students are cheating cuz they donot have any interest in their studies........rather than taking their studies serious they cheat.......they have no aim for thier life..just wanted to pass the exams..... MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL THESE TYPE OF FAKE STUDENTS THAT IF U DONOT WANT TO STUDY DONOT WASTE YOUR PARENTS MONEY. Areeb Tariq
Pakistan
Jul 5th 2012

Urooj Usmani
its really disgusting to accept that our future leaders are doing cheating without even thing the consequences........despite the fact that the media is showing a negative culture of cheating,parents n elders are also being irresponsible.....their children talk about cheating,means of cheating(like laser pens or whatever)they are not stopping their child which als0 encourage the children... Urooj Usmani
Pakistan
Jul 4th 2012

Maryam Tariq
yea they are fetching rights of inncoent students who donot cheat in exams..once (in prep claass) i cheated a boy and i also cheated his name and wrote on my paper...frm that day i never did cheating =D Maryam Tariq
Pakistan
Jul 3rd 2012

XxAngelxx .
The invigilators should be strict enough to not let cheating!We exchange classes in exams we sit like 1 grade 6 child and 1 grade 7 child so there is no point of cheeting and the bags are outside the class and they check our pencil boxes before exam starts and if anyone still cheets their exams will be canceled and they will not be permoted to next class. XxAngelxx .
United Arab Emirates
Jul 2nd 2012

Dfg Dfggf
it isn't a good habit in our class most of students cheats.................. Dfg Dfggf
Pakistan
Jul 2nd 2012

Neha Ayaz
cheaters cheat.they would realize there mistake in future!! Neha Ayaz
Pakistan
Jul 2nd 2012

MALAIKA IMRAN
yes its true we should not cheat it's bad manner we don't want to upset our parents that is a bad manner. in this earth my friend in llama international school sania is not nice girl i hate her because she cheats! and if tell her like that she we never say the truth. when there where exams that girl only put the paper with my hand writing so be always be clever but not too much its just that you should cheat in exams this will never help you to reach up it will send you down MALAIKA IMRAN
Saudi Arabia
Jul 2nd 2012

Salim Saeed
yea the bad students cheat and pass and the good students also pass but their rank decreases Salim Saeed
United Arab Emirates
Jul 2nd 2012

Fatima Raheel
Only lazy children cheat. I think its the parents fault to. They should see their children prepare for class tests or exams if someone knows the answer then why cheat? Fatima Raheel
Saudi Arabia
Jun 29th 2012

Areeba Pervaiz
yes mostily children cheat to get good grade but it isn't a good habit Areeba Pervaiz
Pakistan
Jun 28th 2012

Farhan Khan
If they will cheat soothey can see other thing and write other and if he is far away like 7 inches and cheater willtry to look and fell down and he will be caught if teacher is not looking Allah (S.W.T) is always looking to him. Farhan Khan
Saudi Arabia
Jun 18th 2012

Manahil Ahmed
i think that this is highly wrong this should not be done because once the kids cheat they become habitual of it and they no longer prepare the exams or assessments which keeps them away from hard work and they can never be a fortunate person in the world Manahil Ahmed
Pakistan
Jun 16th 2012

Hasham Danish Arif
Yes true anyone know correct answer but he or she cheats and answer becames wrong many of childs do like this Hasham Danish Arif
Pakistan
Jun 14th 2012

Tehzeem Hassan
Last week I have gone through my exams and also gone through new ideas of cheating. They were marvelous and amazing ideas. Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
Jun 14th 2012

Undesirable No. 1 --
Aisha is totally cool 'bout cheatin' Undesirable No. 1 --
Pakistan
Jun 12th 2012

A M
ya i alwayz cheat in exam... ha ha ha ;) A M
Pakistan
Jun 7th 2012

Duaa Yousuf
It's true that cheating is a bad habit but hating the cheaters is not good. Everyone in this world is a cheater. Think about it. Cheating is a habit which will give you good marks but not good ranks. If marks in a paper report card is more important for you then do cheat. But care for tomorrow as well. In your grave when you are asked about your good deeds, you won'd have to present your school report card, instead you will have to answer how you passed.........by what means? Duaa Yousuf
Pakistan
Jun 6th 2012

Princess Maina
no im not agree bcz if we do cheating we loose are marks Princess Maina
Pakistan
Jun 6th 2012

Shaista  Khan
yes i am really agree with your point because they consider cheating bset and easy way to success.but they do not realize this thing that cheating is more difficult than doing papers by themselves. Shaista Khan
Pakistan
May 29th 2012

Mahnoor Fatima
yes I agree because they want to pass in exams easily Mahnoor Fatima
Pakistan
May 28th 2012

Sidra Kamal
Most of the students cheat because they want to pass the exam easily without making any efforts.This practice is so common now because the invigilators or teachers are not paying much attention during exams.But these students will get struck in future and will fail to succeed in different path of life.So, we should make our efforts and work hard to clear the exams and get success so we could achieve our goals and make a bright future for our beloved country. Sidra Kamal
Pakistan
May 23rd 2012

Ali Mohammad
not most of the students cheat.EVERY STUDENT CHEAT IN MY EYES. Ali Mohammad
Pakistan
May 23rd 2012

Aqsa Hussain
most students think cheating is fun and an easy way to pass exams but sooner or later they are caught because our sins always find us Aqsa Hussain
Pakistan
May 22nd 2012

Tehzeem Hassan
Most of the students cheat. They used to cheat by inventing their own ways, like ; by writing answers on erasers or scales Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
May 19th 2012

Tehzeem Hassan
Majority of the students cheat by inventing their own new techniques or we can say ways. Like: By writing on erasers According to me its not good. Students are doing their own loss, which they would recognize in their future. Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
May 19th 2012

Sara Jamal
yes ! majOrity cheat in Exam , But i think that if you are askin sOme thing frOm yOur friend and ur teachers knows but she/he is friendly thats why she/he isnt sayin sOme thing so its not really bad but if u use dis favour fOr bad things lyk teacher doesnt know and u are cheatin so its bad yup :) Sara Jamal
Pakistan
May 9th 2012

Salwa Imtiaz
cheating is not a good habit...yess I agree.. but i feel that if their is every body cheating in exams from their books and we are doing by our own so who will get good grades...?? of-course he/she who was cheating from books..my elder brother told that it will be your foolish act if you wouldn't cheat in the above mentioned situation..!! but personally I hate cheating and never want to cheat in any situation...just want to do by mu own self.. Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
May 7th 2012

Humblebob Khan
I think cheating is not good because the one cheats never succeed and thats why I have never done cheating. Humblebob Khan
Pakistan
Apr 30th 2012

Rehma  Siddique
I get angry when someone cheats because I study and I am afraid they might get better marks than me. My mother says they won't. cheaters never do. And she was proved to be right after the result. I came first and that girl failed. Ha Ha Ha!!! Rehma Siddique
Qatar
Apr 28th 2012

Ayesha  Dayala
Huh!i hate the word "CheatinG" now...thAT'S true,that the one who cheats can never cheat for ever & then they can't success in their lifes... Ayesha Dayala
Pakistan
Apr 21st 2012

True Knack
Hey I hate cheaters because they can pass & can get good marks than the intelligent one. One day God will punish them. I never cheat. I study very well. I get good ranks & grades. I'm giving you one lesson "Never cheat or you have to pay for it". Thanks. True Knack
United Kingdom
Apr 20th 2012

Fariha Farid
if u do cheating to make ur parents proud u r never going to make ur parents proud doing that. Fariha Farid
Saudi Arabia
Apr 20th 2012

Ayesha Farhan Siddiqui
Yes, it's absolutely correct and it's also gotten very popular nowadays. Infact, students who do not cheat are looked upon as weird! Sure, cheating's the easy way out, don't study till the last min. and ace the paper by cheating from a brilliant student. It's extremely horrible to see your classmates cheating right in front of you and yet you can't do anything about it. We can put a permanent end to cheating by not showing our papers to cheaters and encouraging others to do so also. Ayesha Farhan Siddiqui
United Arab Emirates
Apr 14th 2012

Faiza Irshad
yes,i agree.i hate cheaters,if their teacher is not watching but allah s.w.t is watching Faiza Irshad
Pakistan
Apr 13th 2012

Tehreem Maqsood
i agree and i hate cheaters it makes me full angry and i lose my temper Tehreem Maqsood
Pakistan
Apr 11th 2012

Sehar Shahzad
i hate the cheaters Sehar Shahzad
Pakistan
Apr 7th 2012

Sehar Shahzad
I hate these students bcause in this way thay can get good marks and the students who worked hard to get good marks get defeated by the cheaters Sehar Shahzad
Pakistan
Apr 7th 2012

Sana Khalid
yes i do agree Sana Khalid
Qatar
Apr 6th 2012

Xerac Akhtar
really true.....n cheaters dont even remember that ALLAH TA'LAH is watching them even if their teachers are not :( Xerac Akhtar
Pakistan
Apr 5th 2012

Vaseel Asfar
yeah!i think not most but all of us student cadre does cheating,some do great while some do little bit cheating..... Vaseel Asfar
Pakistan
Apr 4th 2012

Vaseel Asfar
Yaaaa!Not most but i think all people do cheating.some do great chesting 'equiped' with papers known as 'buti' while some do little bit by just moving their heads left to right........... Vaseel Asfar
Pakistan
Apr 4th 2012

Tazeen Hina
Yes..Bad childrens do bad work..so it is same as that every bad child cheats.By cheating they are always weak in their studies.There parents think that they are very intelligent in their class..How Sad NAAA!!!! Tazeen Hina
Pakistan
Apr 3rd 2012

Momina Nadeem
My friends Khadejah and Mahnoor did it. They don't know that they cheat themselves. Momina Nadeem
Pakistan
Apr 4th 2012

Maryam Nadeem
Most of the students write the answers on the writing board and desks.The teachers should watch them closely. Maryam Nadeem
Pakistan
Apr 2nd 2012

Abdul Rafay Khan
yes most people cheat in exam this is very bad because they harm themselves and in longterm they suffer and did not succeed in life, Abdul Rafay Khan
Pakistan
Apr 1st 2012

Emaan  Farhan
I agree!If teachers aren't watching the cheaters,Allah is........... Emaan Farhan
Pakistan
Mar 29th 2012

Aliza Syed
yeah! its true.......v all should raise our voices agianst this bad deed.. Aliza Syed
Pakistan
Mar 28th 2012

Parihan Khattak
most children cheat by writting on the desk or changing paper Parihan Khattak
Pakistan
Mar 27th 2012

Ramis Raza
I thinks it depends on the school teaching...! Ramis Raza
Pakistan
Mar 21st 2012

Bint Waseem Mughal
i agre wd ahmed alam!!!!!!!!!! Bint Waseem Mughal
United Arab Emirates
Mar 17th 2012

Menahil Idrees
Well, nice topic. Most students cheat in examinations bcuz they don't like studin. They wanna spend all time free and never study. I am recently givin my 8 grade xams and believe me, i saw 2 students exchange papers. I mean, copying infact, is a slur on the fair name of education and society. When u cheat, u prove tht u r nothin and anyways passin with cheatin shows tht ur own IQ level is zero. If u pass with cheatin, believe me it iz not passin. Infact, it is the worst failure of your entire lyf. U can't succeed further on in ur lyf either if u cheat. Anywayzz, I don't cheat. A record. & I want to request all those readin this 2 plz tell others 2 stop cheatin and pass with fair means. Thanx Menahil Idrees
Pakistan
Mar 14th 2012

Nouman Aqil
Yes, most of the children cheat to get the top position and to tease their friends. They should not do it. Nouman Aqil
Pakistan
Mar 14th 2012

Daim Arshad
dependent in school,s environment.......... Daim Arshad
Pakistan
Mar 13th 2012

Daim Arshad
wee need mind to cheat really. Daim Arshad
Pakistan
Mar 13th 2012

Sahar Ahmad
Many students cheat because they did not work hard by their own, so they cheat others to get marks and show their parents that they are good at studies but many good students also help them and tell them during exams. they are actually decreasing their own rank doing that! The time in which they write on pieces of paper is just wastage of time. In that time they can memorize the lessons. Sahar Ahmad
Pakistan
Mar 13th 2012

Fariya Alim
Students doing so are actually doing their own loss. They have forgotten that two angels writing their every single deed are present and Allah is watching them Fariya Alim
Pakistan
Mar 10th 2012

Ashna Hussain
where i live not many cheat. Not much point in cheating coz it won't get u anywhere in life. U can cheat in skool but not in life. Ashna Hussain
Australia
Mar 7th 2012

Javeria Shahid
I agree , because there family members don't support them in their studies and leave them behind to study own ......... When the will become big then they will face many problems ...... Javeria Shahid
Pakistan
Mar 5th 2012

Bareera Khalid
bcoz cheating is easy in their point of view Bareera Khalid
Pakistan
Mar 3rd 2012

HAMZA FAREED
Some students write all answer on bottles or pencil case. HAMZA FAREED
Saudi Arabia
Mar 1st 2012

Summiya Abid
true many students do it but its their bad b/c they don't work hard Summiya Abid
Pakistan
Mar 1st 2012

Sahar Ahmad
Many students cheat because they did not work hard by their own, so they cheat others to get marks and show their parents that they are good at studies but many good students also help them and tell them during exams. they are actually decreasing their own rank doing that! Sahar Ahmad
Pakistan
Mar 1st 2012

Member Team Vshine
only the students who don't bother to work hard go for cheating,yes it is a bad habbit. Member Team Vshine
Pakistan
Feb 28th 2012

Sidra Abdul Rauf
many children cheat in their exams but for their own bad...... Sidra Abdul Rauf
Saudi Arabia
Feb 27th 2012

Rafeh Parvez
This is a major problem in all over Pakistan. Rafeh Parvez
Pakistan
Feb 27th 2012

Khushbukht Javid
Yes I agree because some students want there parents be proud of him/her.They should get punishment for this. Khushbukht Javid
Pakistan
Feb 27th 2012

ADEEL UR REHMAN SHAMS
Yes i agree cheating is a bad habit*We should solve our paper on our mind not on cheat**** ADEEL UR REHMAN SHAMS
Pakistan
Feb 22nd 2012

Waliha Shahid
yes,you r right.in my class many children did it. Waliha Shahid
Pakistan
Feb 22nd 2012

Fatima  Qasim
very good topic.many children dont learn their lessons at home and they cheats.(and thanks for raising the voice against this topic) Fatima Qasim
Pakistan
Feb 22nd 2012

Ayesha Imran
true,my friends Hina and Sania and Bushra does it................. Ayesha Imran
Pakistan
Feb 22nd 2012

Mishal Mazhar
I agree because they think that it is better to put no effort than to do hard work if the result is to be the same.But this is highly dangerous because if you get caught your paper can be canceled. Mishal Mazhar
Pakistan
Feb 22nd 2012

Aiman Akhtar
Sometimes it happens that due to big syllabus students feel burdened by the studies and avoid studying for any test. Actually the thing is that they are tired and who won't be ? but our choices make us who we are . Therefore , everyone must avoid cheating because of the simple fact that one can cheat in monthly tests or so but how will they cheat in final papers which are given in grade 10 and 11 and so on .If some one develops a cheating habit then they'll also feel the need to cheat in these test and let me tell you that if a person is caught cheating in any of these 'BIG' tests or maybe 'Final ' tests then their that particular paper is not only cancelled but all the others as well Aiman Akhtar
Pakistan
Feb 22nd 2012

Sarah Arif
Well, some kids think it is only better to cheat instead of preparing for tests themselves to save time and energy and to waste time with social networking, which also tells us why certain kids sit at the back of the class in order to be out of the teacher's sight, yet right under her nose... Sarah Arif
Pakistan
Feb 20th 2012

Syeda Midhat
Yeah true but many of students help them which is wrong.They destroying their learning power. Syeda Midhat
Pakistan
Feb 20th 2012

Muhammad Arslan Jamali
Cheating is such a bad habit and i am not agree because we cheat in paper but when we go for job we didnt know any thing. Muhammad Arslan Jamali
Pakistan
Feb 20th 2012

Eisha Ajmal
Yes its obviously true because we see many kids cheating in exams n tests .. i would like to give an example of my classfellow: she cheats in every test just because her parents want her to become a doctor AND ive told her many times that she may succeed now but she can not succeed in future. I think its also the kid's parents' fault as well because they do not look after their child or they expect too much from their child. Eisha Ajmal
Pakistan
Feb 17th 2012

HAMNA  Baqai
while cheating one can lose a lot of marks and if they get good position they are not as much happy as the one who studies by himself/herself HAMNA Baqai
Saudi Arabia
Feb 16th 2012

HAMNA  Baqai
I really agree on this topic. Most of the students cheat and if one time they get the hobby of doing cheating,there brains are closed for learning anything HAMNA Baqai
Saudi Arabia
Feb 14th 2012

Directioner Forever Assawer T.
Yeah I agree .. They practise how to cheat rather than to study & those who study sometimes get beaten by those who cheat .... And those who cheat if they get promoted to higher classes , during board exams I think cheating is an impossible task , the cheaters even are bribing & their parents also encourage them..... I personally have never cheated in my life Its pretty difficult to cope up with everything & seeing girls around me cheat all the time......... Directioner Forever Assawer T.
Saudi Arabia
Feb 14th 2012

Aimun Hussam
YES, SOME BAD CHILDREN DO CHEATING AT ALL Aimun Hussam
Pakistan
Feb 13th 2012

Ayesha Zaman
yeah its very commom in all the studnts which dnt prepare bt try 2 get gud marks by cheating .they r cheatng thmselvs s wll as their teachers nd parnts. Ayesha Zaman
Saudi Arabia
Feb 13th 2012

Hafsa Tahir
i agree. students who cheat in exam paper are those who never want to succeed anything in their life. also students usually cheat because they r too lazy to even blink at a book. Hafsa Tahir
Pakistan
Feb 13th 2012

Izza Waheed
A.O.A! cheating, a really bad habit.Government should figure out solutions because cheating is badly affecting student's creativity skills.Students do not prepare for exam by thinking that they do will cheat & succeed.But, they should also think that what if they cannot cheat or what if no one agree's to help them cheat or what if they get caught.Cheatig is done by confident students who are brave & dare to take wrong steps in unconditional love.We should scold students cheating rather than being involved with them.Thanks! Izza Waheed
Pakistan
Feb 13th 2012

Zainab  Khan
well if we cheat and get good marks,we will know that we do not deserve the marks because we have not earned them by fair means, that is hard work. Zainab Khan
Pakistan
Feb 13th 2012

Shanzar Butt
You Are right ahmed Alam !!!!!!!!!!!! GOOO We Shouls Not Cheat !!! Shanzar Butt
Pakistan
Feb 13th 2012

Asavera  Ak
if they are cheating they cant cheat for long Asavera Ak
Pakistan
Feb 13th 2012

Anza Shahid
Cheating is one of the worst habit.By cheating one waste effort of his parents and teachers.''CHEATERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER CHEAT'' Anza Shahid
Saudi Arabia
Feb 13th 2012

Mahnoor Khalid
ya! it's common in all students and i'm sure that we also have a little cheating skills. It is very bad thing but it doesn't effect in building a strong student. Today days cheating is also done even in examination halls. Mahnoor Khalid
Pakistan
Feb 11th 2012

Simi Queen
hmmmmmmmmm cheating in exam is not good but in some ways a student a read and learn a lot due to tension he did not remember any thing, and some times cheating also helps to manage friendship with each other because it also help to rise good deed of help each other. But in negative view because if a person 1 time show his paper to other or tell him the next one will adiquted to it and stop learning there will an idea in his mind that other person will show him and did not have to learn! Simi Queen
Pakistan
Feb 11th 2012

Undesirable No. 1 --
cheaters don't succeed Undesirable No. 1 --
Pakistan
Feb 10th 2012

Shazma Iqbal
Nice topic.The truth is this that student who cheats in exam can succeed in result of this world but never on the day of judgment. This work is done in almost every school.I think that it is responsibility of examiner too. Shazma Iqbal
Saudi Arabia
Feb 10th 2012

Marya Ansari
BITTER TRUTH ! Doing "CHEATING" in exams they acually cheat themselves, of which they regret when future pays them for it.Keen learners always know that in practical lives its their knowledge that works, Otherwise people are not only left behind but totally wiped out. Marya Ansari
Pakistan
Feb 10th 2012

Fasih Zulfiqar
Many students cheat because they did not work hard by their own, so they cheat others to get marks and show their parents that they are good at studies. Fasih Zulfiqar
Pakistan
Feb 10th 2012

Ahmed Alam
Yeah true but many good students also help them and tell them during exams. they are actually decreasing their own rank doing that! Ahmed Alam
Pakistan
Feb 9th 2012

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share

Close