Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

Village life is better than...

Village life is better than city life. Do you agree?

kehkashan shaukat

Suggested by
kehkashan shaukat
Total Views 4884
Total Posts: 98
Published On: Jan 11th 2012
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Berha Irfan
Village life is good and so is city life but the thing is City life has noise and pollution Village life has less electricity and less resources But City life has resources and electricity Village life has very very less pollution(well, I can't say no pollution) and is peaceful Berha Irfan
Pakistan
Jun 6th 2016

Mahrukh Durrani
yeah i agree because village life is too peaceful no pollution there but one thing that there is no more any light or gas etc Mahrukh Durrani
Pakistan
Sep 15th 2015

Yusra  Ateeq
yes it is right because they have good health,clean air,pure and clean food and water and milk is also pure so that i think that the village life is not better only but amazing life they spend. Yusra Ateeq
Pakistan
Dec 26th 2014

Qurratul Ain
Because villagers have only good health and village is only unpolluted BUT they have no good studies,behaviour,habits e.t.c....BUT it is a beautiful place......!*:) Qurratul Ain
Pakistan
May 10th 2014

Qurratul Ain
agree with lovely BARBIE!:) Qurratul Ain
Pakistan
May 10th 2014

Shiza Javed
I think that village life is better than city life because in villages there is no pollution or cars and it is a very peaceful place. Shiza Javed
Pakistan
Feb 21st 2014

Nuzhat Maheen
i think they are both same Nuzhat Maheen
Pakistan
Nov 18th 2013

Shayan  Hasnain
Yes of course village has many advantages Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Nov 7th 2013

Laiba Bashir
village life is better than city or town life because there is no pollution and there are no cars no factories and there is fresh air that helps our lungs and much more Laiba Bashir
Pakistan
Oct 23rd 2013

Rafia Ahmed
I agree ...... coz whenever I go to visit my village .... it seems sooooo goood :):):) village life is much much nicer as i have experienced my self :D Rafia Ahmed
Pakistan
Sep 4th 2013

Uswah Rasool
I think that both have here own advantages/disadvantages but in my opinion none should be superiour and both should be given same supplies of everything and same luxuries. My father belonged to a very low quality village and now MashaAllah he is a cardiologist consultant and is living very happily and he is helping all of us and his family (from the village) as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we should not supprot but try tomake them equivalent......... Uswah Rasool
Pakistan
Jul 13th 2013

Shayan Rustami
I completely agree 'cuz I think that village life is free from the hustle and bustle of a city life. Life in a village is peaceful, calm and quite. The natural beauty and the greenery are a feast for the eyes... Shayan Rustami
Pakistan
Apr 2nd 2013

Aasiya Usman
hummmmm!both are advantageous as village life is healthy but lacks civic facilities whereas city life is unhealthy cox of pollution but provide luxury to the citizens! Aasiya Usman
Pakistan
Mar 21st 2013

Fatima Uroos
i think both life is better in thier own ways Fatima Uroos
South Korea
Feb 27th 2013

Soha Suhail
I think village have some advantages and some disadvantages. Same with the city. I am with both. Soha Suhail
Pakistan
Jan 16th 2013

Sunshine Blue
I think village life is better in many ways,but it has disadvantages as well and the biggest example is education. Sunshine Blue
Pakistan
Dec 29th 2012

Emaan  Farhan
It depends on the person. If that particular person is adapted, or used to living in a city then it will be hard for him to get used to Village life as it is very different from city life, though in my opinion I think that Village Life is better because of the tension-free air and calmness, and is a great way to learn about your ancestors life. Also, it brings you close to nature and animals. But city life is also good for me, because there are the facilities needed for every person, that is healthcare, education,drainage and all that, and easy means of transport. Emaan Farhan
Pakistan
Oct 29th 2012

Anas _
Depends.. not all villages are same... if they have good facility (or if that village is closer to a city) then I think the life in village will be good.. because things like hospitals must be close to you and you also get the advantage of fresh air and natural environment.. but it is a true fact that you get more jobs in cities.. but if you have retired or you have a business then I guess village life is better :D Anas _
Saudi Arabia
Aug 31st 2012

Duaa Yousuf
Village life is indeed much better than the city life. Village life is cal and soothing to our minds. It nourishes our mind towards good and tension-free. This life is usually very fresh and neat. It gives a totally natural surrounding with no high buildings, cars or any other scientific element continually eroding the supposed peace and freshness. City life has got many disadvantages which includes environmental pollution. However, village life has got more hard work to do, whereas, city life, with more advanced technology and machines has got less manual labor leading to unemployment and less exercises. Today we have pools, whereas our ancestors enjoyed swimming in sea. We have telephones, they had more joyful letters. And etc..... just enough to think about isn't it? Duaa Yousuf
Pakistan
Jun 12th 2012

Dfg Dfggf
I think village place is more better. Except that both are having thier advantages and disadvantages......... Dfg Dfggf
Pakistan
Jun 12th 2012

Sara Jamal
One side Village life is gud & one side City life is gud :) am with bOth .. ! Sara Jamal
Pakistan
Jun 5th 2012

Shaista  Khan
village life is better than city life but we can not regret the importance of city life.if villagers are our economy makers than we should also remember that citizens are industrialists,both are better on their part. Shaista Khan
Pakistan
May 27th 2012

Aqsa Hussain
true that village has no pollution but it doesnt have other facilities a city has. espically education Aqsa Hussain
Pakistan
May 22nd 2012

Sumyya Ahmed
yeh!village life is quite better than the city life i.e healthy food ,clean air........... Sumyya Ahmed
United Arab Emirates
May 14th 2012

True Knack
Count me in too................. True Knack
United Kingdom
Apr 20th 2012

Faiza Irshad
yes,i agree Faiza Irshad
Pakistan
Apr 13th 2012

Rohma  Agha
i think that village life is better than city life b/c there is no pollution there people are very hard worker but there is some problem that those facilities which are in city life are not in village life such as good schools hospitals transport etc and government should give this facilities to the people of village Rohma Agha
Canada
Apr 5th 2012

Raahim Agha
yes Raahim Agha
Pakistan
Apr 5th 2012

Faisal Ahmed
yes it is but now it is not because villigers are not getting their facilities Faisal Ahmed
Pakistan
Apr 1st 2012

M@ry@m Khurshid
yes cause no pollution and more peace. M@ry@m Khurshid
Pakistan
Mar 26th 2012

Mashal Fakhar
Yes, i fully agree this statement that village life is better than cities because many people have their own vegetables and there is fresh air and greenery every where and what a life.... Mashal Fakhar
Pakistan
Mar 21st 2012

Regulus Black
I think city life is better because just a while back due to a conversation with my maid, (she came from a village) I got to know that the teachers used hit kids with sticks and slap them if they didn't know their work. AND, she was one of those kids who used to slap other kid and hit them with sticks! But still some villages are better, some worse. Everything has its advantages and disadvantages. =D Regulus Black
Bahrain
Mar 15th 2012

Abid Majeed
yes village life is full of sympathy and care but city life is selfish life Abid Majeed
Pakistan
Mar 15th 2012

Daim Arshad
both life's are good but we dnt hav all those facilities in village which we hav in city Daim Arshad
Pakistan
Mar 13th 2012

Duaa Hassan
Village life is good but city life is better because we get all the comforts and facilities that we need or even want Duaa Hassan
Pakistan
Mar 10th 2012

Numra Bokhari
i like village i have noe went to village beacuse i m from qatar Numra Bokhari
Qatar
Mar 7th 2012

Bareera Khalid
i luv village Bareera Khalid
Pakistan
Mar 3rd 2012

M R
I think that village life is better than city life because we are close to nature and close to animals and there is no noise pollution. M R
Pakistan
Feb 27th 2012

Sarah Zakir
WELL !!!!!!! both are nice but what I think izz that village life izzzz more natural as compered to city life ............. Sarah Zakir
Pakistan
Feb 22nd 2012

Fabayha Hasan
I agree that village life is better than city life as we can see violence and terrorism are made the future of cities but when you ever visit a village no worries peace everywhere. Believe me........but if you tend to look for a better supply of education it is bit difficult................................... Fabayha Hasan
Pakistan
Feb 18th 2012

Fatima Abdul Waris
I think village life is better because over there there is no pollution. Fatima Abdul Waris
Pakistan
Feb 18th 2012

Hafsa Tahir
i do not agree. yeah its true village life has many advantages but the real life is lived in cities as u can have a house their with every facility u like.also u can have a better job in cities compare to those in village. usually having a life in cities mean living a high standard life which everyone want to have it.however in cities u r provided with every facility or service than in village. even in cities u can visit a better hospital than in village. Hafsa Tahir
Pakistan
Feb 16th 2012

Zainab  Khan
both have their advantages and disadvantages....cities have better facilities,better education and stuff and as for villages; they are pollution-free and have a lot of awesome nature!!! Zainab Khan
Pakistan
Feb 13th 2012

Ibrahim Malik
mmmm.....Village or city Both have an advantage and a disadvantage ,Both have a goodness and a badness...A village life is tension free, Pollution free and every thing there is not dirty or mixed every thing is pure..While a city Life is Full of Pollution, full of tension and every thing is mixed. every thing here is not pure or KHALIS Ibrahim Malik
Pakistan
Feb 9th 2012

Sualeha Binte Junaid
Hi village is pagel city is lovely Sualeha Binte Junaid
Pakistan
Feb 8th 2012

Xerac Akhtar
i totally agree................................................. Xerac Akhtar
Pakistan
Feb 6th 2012

Sana Khan
city life is better than village life bcoz there is not many facilities but village nature is awwsumm!! Sana Khan
Pakistan
Feb 5th 2012

Aiman Akhtar
Though , village life is good but it isn't better than the city life as a person is cut off from all the happenings in the world. One cannot stay updated as there is no technology in villages and there are education and health problems being faced by the villagers Aiman Akhtar
Pakistan
Feb 5th 2012

Abir Hassan
i think village life is more better than a city life sometimes.every thing in village is peaceful and beautiful.but at the same time there are many facilities in cities which are easily available like hospitals,schools etc Abir Hassan
Saudi Arabia
Feb 5th 2012

Talmeez Rehman
The life is better in villlage ..ah! I agree but we dont have much facilities in villages so we have more enjoyment in city Talmeez Rehman
Pakistan
Feb 5th 2012

Sanodia Abrar
I think that village life is good because it is peaceful, has fresh air unlike city and has alot of free space for anything but city life is also good i'm on both sides Sanodia Abrar
Pakistan
Feb 5th 2012

Lovely Girl
life in village is simple and peacefu life in city is very busy village has large open spaces with fresh air cities has less open spaces th polluted air Lovely Girl
Egypt
Feb 4th 2012

Maria Javed
Every life has its own charm. I like village life. I like simple people,their talks,'saag','makhan',sugarcane juice,greenery, and all other things. But lack of certain facilities is a serious issue. My conclusion for myself is that, I should live in city but should go to visit village once every month. This will charge my battery for the next days:-) Agree??? Maria Javed
Pakistan
Feb 4th 2012

Mohammad Bilal
VILLAGE LIFE IS A THOUSANDS TIME BETTER THAN CITY LIFE PROOF ARE THE ABOVE MANY COMMENTS Mohammad Bilal
Pakistan
Feb 2nd 2012

Yasir Rasool
Yes of course! village life has many advantages of health as compare to the life of city.But village has also need to upgrade their education. Yasir Rasool
Pakistan
Jan 30th 2012

Huzaifah Wakil
i think your are really wrong city life is good than village life Huzaifah Wakil
Pakistan
Jan 30th 2012

Dua Nadeem
I agree with you .. village life is really better than the life in city !! Dua Nadeem
Saudi Arabia
Jan 30th 2012

Parihan Khattak
The advantages living on a farm are there is plently of fresh food and there is no pollution Parihan Khattak
Pakistan
Jan 28th 2012

@pple Candy*
i think that village life is better than the city life because there is peace in the air and fruits and vegetables are very cheap because people have their own farms and parks @pple Candy*
Pakistan
Jan 28th 2012

Samrah  Amin
Village life is better than city life because its not polluted... Samrah Amin
Pakistan
Jan 26th 2012

Maleha Siddiqui
people living in cities are different from people living in villages. It is normal feeling amongst us that city life is more enjoyable than village life. It is only an assumption. City life is endowed with a lot of advantages. This is because of the fact that there are a number of opportunities open to you in a city. City life is provided with a lot of facilities too. You would not find many facilities and opportunities in a village. Parents would be happy to send their children to cities for higher studies rather than to villages. Cities are endowed with quality higher education institutions whereas villages are not endowed with high quality colleges and universities. In addition to schools and colleges, city life is preferred for improved medical facilities. If someone falls ill in the family, you tend to take him or her to a popular hospital in a city since villages are not equipped with the best of medical attention. The number of hospitals in a city and the facilities are far more when compared to that in a village. A city has banks, cinema theaters, parks, golf courses, sports stadiums, clubs, hostels and shopping malls. CITY LIFE IS MUCH BETTER THN VILLAGE............. Maleha Siddiqui
Pakistan
Jan 25th 2012

Aman Salamty
I am agree with Tehreem Maqsood. Aman Salamty
Pakistan
Jan 24th 2012

Tehreem Maqsood
people living in cities would like village life , villagers who would want modern job would like to live in cities, if we keep our city clean we would want to live in cities , we r so lucky so live in cities and those also in villages so always thank ALLAH Tehreem Maqsood
Pakistan
Jan 23rd 2012

MIDHAT ALI ALI
no the facilities you get here in city you can't even imagine to get them in village electricity,gas,clean, pure and safe drinking water they all have their own importance and secondly education matters a lot MIDHAT ALI ALI
Pakistan
Jan 23rd 2012

Princess Hajra Ovais
i think village life is better than city life because in the village we can get fresh air, fresh food, fresh water etc. we also get peace in the village. that is why i think that village is more better than city. Princess Hajra Ovais
Pakistan
Jan 23rd 2012

Asavera  Ak
i am not agree with this ............................when i think about education Asavera Ak
Pakistan
Jan 21st 2012

Ali Hussain
no because in villages there are not much facilities like in city for example there are schools,hospitals,good roads and transports and internet facilities in cities but not in villages, so i think that living in cities is better than living in a village Ali Hussain
Pakistan
Jan 21st 2012

Aiza Maryam
village life is closer to the nature , less polluted and is much healthier than the city life . whereas , city life is fast and does have the touch of human developed culture in which someone may think of more luxurious , comfortable and sense of security. practically , i do prefer village life. Aiza Maryam
Pakistan
Jan 20th 2012

Aimun Hussam
village life is better than city life because it has clean environment, peaceful life, simple and loving people. now days villages are also developing so we can also walk with modern world even in village. Aimun Hussam
Pakistan
Jan 20th 2012

Syeda Midhat
Village life is better as they have alliance. Syeda Midhat
Pakistan
Jan 19th 2012

Rida  Arif
Both have their own benefits. One keeps u more healthy whereas the other provides u luxuries Rida Arif
Qatar
Jan 19th 2012

Sohaib Ayoub
my aunt lives in a village.And when i go to visit i really realize that village is better than the city because it is not noisy and polluted like the city. It is very green too. Sohaib Ayoub
Saudi Arabia
Jan 19th 2012

Simra Amin
village life is better than city life because the villagers follow :- wake up early in the morning live a simple life sleep at beginning of night etc these are the things which allah and prophet (p.b.u.h) has said to do Simra Amin
Pakistan
Jan 18th 2012

Mishal Mazhar
Village life is better in this way that it is peaceful whereas city life provides you with necessities such as hospitals and schools. Mishal Mazhar
Pakistan
Jan 18th 2012

Fariha Farid
both are good for living. i'm livng in a town we are the ruler of a town. Fariha Farid
Saudi Arabia
Jan 18th 2012

Kanza Sohail
In villages we couldnt get all facilities and we also didnt get high level education which we can get in city Kanza Sohail
Pakistan
Jan 21st 2012

Junaid Akbar
village is good!!!!!!! Junaid Akbar
Pakistan
Jan 17th 2012

Junaid Akbar
village life is good! Junaid Akbar
Pakistan
Jan 17th 2012

Junaid Akbar
i agree with, village life is good . no doubt it's ...........!!!!!!! Junaid Akbar
Pakistan
Jan 17th 2012

Altinay Saeed
no Altinay Saeed
Saudi Arabia
Jan 17th 2012

Mayjan Ghani
Yeah i'm agree. But we couldn't get all the facilities there. Village is good for spending summer vacations not life. Mayjan Ghani
Pakistan
Jan 16th 2012

Abdul Mannan Khan
We can say village life is better in this way that life there is cool and without any headach like there in city but on otherhand if we look to facilities then citiy is best for it... Abdul Mannan Khan
Pakistan
Jan 16th 2012

Hadia Kashif
not at all Hadia Kashif
Saudi Arabia
Jan 16th 2012

L .T
Yes,I agree because cities are over crowded and polluted whereas village life is comfortable and clean.but the advantage with city is are that there are facilities like hospitals and schools.AND BECOUSE I I LOVE FARMS. L .T
Pakistan
Jan 16th 2012

Syeda Zahika
both have their own importance . village life has importance due to its natural beauty and city life has importance due to its great facilities. otherwise village life is better for spending vacations Syeda Zahika
Pakistan
Jan 16th 2012

Khushbukht Javid
Well.....,I do say that both are better place. Khushbukht Javid
Pakistan
Jan 15th 2012

Mahnoor Khalid
No! bcoz it's too uncomfortable but the city life is enchanting and beautiful, comfortable too. Mahnoor Khalid
Pakistan
Jan 15th 2012

Aliza Syed
city is developed but village is healthy place to live Aliza Syed
Pakistan
Jan 14th 2012

Aimen Mughal
i think villlage is better.clean air,greenary everywhere Aimen Mughal
Pakistan
Jan 14th 2012

Bareera Khalid
Both lives have their own importance.City life is quite comfortable,better facilities are available in cities pertaining to education,job,health,sports etc.However, village life is calm and peaceful.Fresh air,more sympathetic,friendly and innocent people as compared to cities.Because in advanced cities people are so busy in their personal life that they have no time for any other.Living in cities is easy and in village is peaceful Bareera Khalid
Pakistan
Jan 14th 2012

Urooj Usmani
b0th have their own benefitsss......like in villages fresh ari,fruits n vegetables etc but in cities v have sk0ls hospitals...........in sh0rt in village we have physical exercise n in cities v have physical exercise.........50% 50% Urooj Usmani
Pakistan
Jan 13th 2012

Maheen Rizwan
Not completely but in some ways. Maheen Rizwan
Pakistan
Jan 13th 2012

Simi Queen
it is true that village has cool clean air but we cannot find good studies their! In my view both lives have their own different advantages and disadvantages! Simi Queen
Pakistan
Jan 13th 2012

Maham Shahzad
yeah in a way that its calm and quiet and u get to have fresh pure eatables but it doesnt have much facilities like clinics schools hotels etc . both city and village life are fine , i agree 50%. Maham Shahzad
Qatar
Jan 13th 2012

Laiba  Farhat
I think both life ix better in their own way. Villages n City both hav advantages as well as disadvantages tooooo...... Laiba Farhat
Pakistan
Jan 11th 2012

Amir Paracha
I think village life has many advantages than city life e.g. clean air and calmness. no worries Amir Paracha
Pakistan
Jan 11th 2012

Amir Paracha
I think village life has many advantages than city life e.g. clean air and calmness. no worries Amir Paracha
Pakistan
Jan 11th 2012

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share

Close