Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

What is the essence of sacrifice?

Which animal you’re sacrificing on his Eid? And what is the essence of sacrifice?

Ahmed Alam

Suggested by
Ahmed Alam
Total Views 1197
Total Posts: 24
Published On: Nov 10th 2011
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Amna Faizi
We always sacrifice one cow and four goats in the remembrance of Hazrat Ibrahim and Hazrat Ismail(A.S) Amna Faizi
Pakistan
Nov 3rd 2012

Emaan  Farhan
Sacrifice, firstly, we should know the meaning; to give up or let go something or someone that you are attached to or love. This festival is celebrated because of Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S)s' obedience. He had a dream in which Allah had given him an order to sacrifice his son. In obedience and patience, he obeyed and just when he was about to cut his sons' throat, Allah sent a sheep to sacrifice instead. So Eid Ul Adha is celebrated in the remembrance of that occasion. Eid Mubarak to Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We sacrificed a goat. Emaan Farhan
Pakistan
Oct 29th 2012

@@F!y@ $H@!l<h
e sacrifice goat's n sheep 4rm 15-20 n a part of cow every year. @@F!y@ $H@!l
Qatar
Feb 5th 2012

Aimun Hussam
I have sacrifice 2 cows and 1 goat and i really love them Aimun Hussam
Pakistan
Jan 29th 2012

Hayyan Khurshied
it is important to give a sacrifice because e are muslims and we obey Allah's rules Hayyan Khurshied
Saudi Arabia
Jan 6th 2012

Syeda Midhat
i have a cute white cow in the way of Allah (SWT) Syeda Midhat
Pakistan
Dec 27th 2011

Xerac Akhtar
we always sacrifice a cow and a goat..[big family MA] Xerac Akhtar
Pakistan
Dec 26th 2011

Iman Fatima
we had 2 goats and 1 cow!!=)!! Iman Fatima
Pakistan
Dec 26th 2011

Simi Queen
two goats with a cow Simi Queen
Pakistan
Dec 26th 2011

Muzna Khan
we secrifice a black and white goat and i really love them Muzna Khan
Pakistan
Dec 22nd 2011

Aisha Farooq
we must sacrifice that allah said us e.g goat camel sheep and cow only and only Aisha Farooq
Qatar
Dec 8th 2011

Khushbukht Javid
We sacrifice goats. Khushbukht Javid
Pakistan
Nov 14th 2011

Zoya Shiraz
we sacrifice a goat and a cow.in remembrance of Prophet Ibrahim and Ismail Zoya Shiraz
Pakistan
Nov 14th 2011

Zainab  Khan
we have sacrificed a pure white cow it was very nice mashallah and we sacrifice obviously in the name of Allah.... Zainab Khan
Pakistan
Nov 11th 2011

Mishal Mazhar
Sacrifice is Sunat-e-Ibrahimi and it also shows that all our money, strength powers are blessed to us by Allah and non of these belong to us. Mishal Mazhar
Pakistan
Nov 8th 2011

Maryam Fatima
we are sacrificing a c0w for the seek of Allah plessure Maryam Fatima
Pakistan
Nov 8th 2011

Salwa Imtiaz
InshaAllah we are sacrificing 1 goat and 1 cow for the PROPHET ISMAIL and IBRAHEEM...may ALLAH accept that...!! Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Nov 6th 2011

Farha Younus
my parents gone for hajj so we can not buy the animal Farha Younus
Saudi Arabia
Nov 6th 2011

Mustafa Shakil
we sacrifice goats and in the remembrance of prophet Ibrahim and prohet Ismail and in the way of Allah Mustafa Shakil
Saudi Arabia
Nov 5th 2011

Aisha Abdul Quddus
We sacrifice in the remembrance of Hazrat Ibrahim and to seek Allah's pleasure, just as Khadija told we will inshallah sacrifice three goats..... Aisha Abdul Quddus
Qatar
Nov 5th 2011

L .T
WE ARE SACRIFISING 3 GOATS....... L .T
Pakistan
Nov 4th 2011

Mehwish Khan
ineresting topic. this time i hav got a cute white goat . we sacrifice animals in order to seek ALLAH's pleasure and also to remember the sacrifice that Prophet Ibrahim was ready to make in ALLAH's way !!!! Mehwish Khan
Pakistan
Nov 4th 2011

Ahmed Alam
I have got a cute white goat and of course muslims sacrifice animals for blessings of Allah Ahmed Alam
Pakistan
Nov 4th 2011

Amir Paracha
nice topic. My papa haven't brought any animal yet. He's talking about a 'contribution' this eid Amir Paracha
Pakistan
Nov 3rd 2011

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share

Close