Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

Do you think that tuition really helps...

Do you think that tuition really helps a student in his/her academic career or not?

Sheharbano Khan

Suggested by
Sheharbano Khan
Total Views 5510
Total Posts: 150
Published On: Nov 18th 2011
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Rameen Khan
it depends on children when i studied from tutor i got 92% and came second but when i studied on my own i got 97%and stood first Rameen Khan
Pakistan
Jun 19th 2016

Mahrukh Durrani
no tuition doesn't help us at all it is just wastage of money Mahrukh Durrani
Pakistan
Sep 4th 2015

Shayan  Hasnain
Yes I agree with Haifa Khan it wastes our money. Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Aug 29th 2015

Abdullah Khan
No Abdullah Khan
Pakistan
Aug 20th 2015

Haifa Khan
tuiton is not at all good ... its actually a waste of money.... the student should try to study properly and utilize time at school ... most children go for tuition just to meet their friends.... if children pay attention to lectures in school then they will never face any hindrances in getting knowledge Haifa Khan
Pakistan
Mar 13th 2015

Maikham Adil
@farzeen Asif............can't you revise on your own? why wasting money? Maikham Adil
Pakistan
Feb 26th 2015

Maikham Adil
No, tutions does not really helps. It's just a waste of precious time. If the parents of a particular child are educated so they can teach their child very well. Maikham Adil
Pakistan
Aug 3rd 2014

Qurratul Ain
I 100% aGrEe With AyeSha! Qurratul Ain
Pakistan
Mar 25th 2014

KHAN AHMED
Naughty children do not work in school those childrens need children tutions!.......................Those children are not intelligent!...........................................They need to concentrate on their studies! KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Jan 10th 2014

Irum Hayaat
It depends on the kid Irum Hayaat
Pakistan
Oct 25th 2013

Shumila Malik
No not really. Tuitions have become a growing trend these days and I feel it is just that: a trend!! It doesn't really have a profound advantage for a student. If you are really serious about your studies you will definitely be attentive in your classroom and understand what your school teachers are teaching you. Also, I am not really in favour of tuitions because it usually confuses students. Tuition teachers and school teachers have completely different approaches to teaching. A child learns something at school in a certain way ends up feeling lost when his tuition teacher comes up with a completely different idea on the same topic. And these days every lane and every neighbourhood is full of ladies qualified and unqualified providing tuitions. It's more like a money making business. Shumila Malik
United Arab Emirates
Oct 1st 2013

Hadya Durrani
dear unaiza it is my pleasure request do not post such bad messages that i remind u that u r in 5 class and i am in 7 class and u r new here Hadya Durrani
Pakistan
Sep 28th 2013

Syeda Maryam  Sadia
Child studying tutions thinks that he/she will cover the studies in tutions and thus does not pay attention in the class.Also they study should by themselves in home and ask doubts to only to teachers.They can also take help from net.Really tutions are a disaster for studentz!! Syeda Maryam Sadia
Saudi Arabia
Jul 4th 2013

Areeqa Hayee
no it doesnt !its a wastage of time bcoz children go to tuition having fun,sitting in the tuition having fun,returning from tuiion having fun so they cant study properly ! i never went to a tuition but i score good marks! Areeqa Hayee
Pakistan
Apr 13th 2013

Aasiya Usman
nooo not at all! Aasiya Usman
Pakistan
Mar 11th 2013

Rabita Tariq
If a person didn't pay attention by his or her self nobody can teach him/her Rabita Tariq
Pakistan
Jan 30th 2013

Soha Suhail
50/50. Soha Suhail
Pakistan
Jan 18th 2013

Farzeen  Asif
i really like to go to tution because it helps children revise their work and is very important in life as u grow your studies become hard and then u can't help yourself without taking tution to revise your work before the exams=D Farzeen Asif
Pakistan
Nov 2nd 2012

Amna Faizi
No, Hammad tuition r not for duffers, I think tuition helps us in secondary level not in primary but it gives us second support and a fixed time in home to study. Amna Faizi
Pakistan
Oct 29th 2012

Aliza Shazib
I don't becuz it is easy to study yourself than others .I study myself and get 1position.all u need is clearens of concepts Aliza Shazib
Pakistan
May 8th 2012

Zainab Awan
up to me i dont need tution but other children it demmends on them Zainab Awan
Pakistan
May 7th 2012

Mahnoor Khalid
Tuition are not helpful in study so much. The students that like studying can read at home as well as in tuition but the students that aim is not to learn cannot study even in tuition as well as at home. Mahnoor Khalid
Pakistan
May 5th 2012

Ali Raza
tutions are for weak children Ali Raza
Pakistan
May 5th 2012

Sehar Shahzad
no ! i'h never gone to any centre but i'm a position holder Sehar Shahzad
Pakistan
Apr 27th 2012

Ali Aleem
No, because why tuition? Why not Parents? Parents should give attention to their children and then they would'nt need any type of tuition. Parents should take time out of their work which, for rich people, is hanging out in clubs or nighttime gatherings or parties, and then if the child does not pay attention to his studies then they should not punish him/her or spank him/her because it does not do any good to them it only makes them slowly leave studies and be time wasters, instead they should befriend him/her, make him/her understand in a soft language, or at least please do not hurt them in any way please because it will never do them any good it will always make them leave their studies. Ali Aleem
Pakistan
Apr 13th 2012

Faiza Irshad
it depends on child and him/her teacher Faiza Irshad
Pakistan
Apr 13th 2012

Syeda Dua Rizwan Ul- Haq
No..children get a habit of tuition and it gets hard for kids later Syeda Dua Rizwan Ul- Haq
Saudi Arabia
Apr 12th 2012

Maryam Tariq
its better fr students to study at home with parents or edler onez rather than gng to tution becz there are many students more and the tutor can't give yew as much time as ur elder ones can give yew at home at same time......and yes...it is wastage of time as wel as wastage of money Maryam Tariq
Pakistan
Apr 8th 2012

Fariya Alim
Tutions make the children spoon feeded. I don't think they are of any use. It makes the child stick between two different teaching system. Fariya Alim
Pakistan
Apr 8th 2012

Hania Baqai
i dont think that it really helps kids as it is wastage of time and money. Hania Baqai
Saudi Arabia
Apr 6th 2012

Rida Fatima
but it is also good for seniors for clearing their concepts Rida Fatima
Pakistan
Apr 6th 2012

Rida Fatima
I dont think that tution really helps us.accordind to sycology tution is not good for us if we are a normal or a good student in studies.some people think that tution sharpens our minds but in my way it doesnt if we study ourselves and sycologists olso give the same advice. Rida Fatima
Pakistan
Apr 6th 2012

... ...
To tell the truth, no. Why can't a kid just go through a day's work at home, and do his/her homework? As far as I've heard, that's all they do at tuition. Why not save the time, money and effort and spend it at home? ... ...
Pakistan
Apr 2nd 2012

Arika Masroor
Tuition is actually a guidance to you.And in the schools our teacher 's teaching is also a tuition to us.In this case the tuition we are discussing is that tuition which we took outside the school.I think if your tutor is sincere to you then it really help and if your tutor is time passing with you then its useless.But one think you should keep in your mind that tuition is only and only a guidance and the result only depends on yourself ,your hardwork Arika Masroor
Pakistan
Mar 28th 2012

Maham  Maqsood
well...it depends upon the student if he/she is interested in studies then tuition will effect and if not then it would be unnecessary. Maham Maqsood
Pakistan
Mar 24th 2012

Daim Arshad
dependent on child nd teachers Daim Arshad
Pakistan
Mar 13th 2012

Fareeha Noman
yes''I think tution helps.but school helps Fareeha Noman
Saudi Arabia
Mar 3rd 2012

Ghalib Bilal
NO......!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ghalib Bilal
Pakistan
Mar 3rd 2012

Daim Arshad
IF CHILD IS REVISING THE TOPICS AT HOME THEN ITS SORT OF HELPFUL Daim Arshad
Pakistan
Mar 1st 2012

Daim Arshad
if the child is revising the topics at home then its sort of helpful Daim Arshad
Pakistan
Mar 1st 2012

Ashi Chan
tuition is a time waste Ashi Chan
Saudi Arabia
Feb 27th 2012

Ayesha Imran
i don't need tutions but my mom makes me go................... Ayesha Imran
Pakistan
Feb 22nd 2012

Fatima Humair
i think so tuition means waste the time. u take some time for you and learn the subject Fatima Humair
Pakistan
Feb 13th 2012

Undesirable No. 1 --
in higher classes we may need tuitions....if the teachers don't help.......sum tEacHeRS......ahhhhhhh but i prefer self study at ma level coz it makes us become responsible for our progress.........i try to get help by the books or if not i would ask my sister or elders they can better understand our problems!!!! Undesirable No. 1 --
Pakistan
Feb 10th 2012

Amna Ahmed
I Guess so, that tuition is very helpful for children who can't afford school. Amna Ahmed
Saudi Arabia
Feb 9th 2012

Ibrahim Malik
i think tuition somehow soils a hard working child...if the child is hard working then there is no need for them to go to the tuition thus if some child is weak and could not study at home properly has a choice to go to the tuition.. IN SHORT WORDS: In higher classes tuition may b helpful but is lower classes there is no need for the child to go to attend the tuition classes. :) Ibrahim Malik
Pakistan
Feb 9th 2012

Lovely Girl
it depends on the child him/her Lovely Girl
Egypt
Feb 9th 2012

Maham Irfan Irfan
Tution is helpful for students and other girls are saying use less the girls who tuition techer is nice so it helps student. It helps students to develop their skills Maham Irfan Irfan
Pakistan
Feb 8th 2012

Sana Khan
i agree with those who agree that tution doed'nt help Sana Khan
Pakistan
Feb 5th 2012

Anushka Jamal
i think it is neccesary because the tutuion teachers help the children get through the topics before and get them well prepared for exams. Anushka Jamal
Pakistan
Feb 5th 2012

Ramis Raza
No, I don't think tuition help us much, it depends on us if we are interested in studies or not...! Ramis Raza
Pakistan
Feb 5th 2012

Anza Shahid
Yes a lot, if your teachers are not teaching well then you don t have any other option. Anza Shahid
Saudi Arabia
Feb 4th 2012

Jia Khan
no i dont think that tutions can help because im a position holder and i dont need to take the tutions. Jia Khan
Pakistan
Feb 3rd 2012

Aliza Shazib
i dont think that it really helps kids as it is wastage of time and money. Aliza Shazib
Pakistan
Feb 3rd 2012

Ahmed Ahmedsaeed
it does,my marks went from 2 out of 10 to 9.5 out of 10!!!!!!! Ahmed Ahmedsaeed
Pakistan
Feb 3rd 2012

Aimun Hussam
NO tuition doesn't help Aimun Hussam
Pakistan
Jan 28th 2012

Fahad Imtiaz
yes whose parenys are un educated Fahad Imtiaz
Pakistan
Jan 28th 2012

Yamna Izhar Ahmed
i guess tuition does not help the student.if a student doesnt have a tuition teacher he will not study?then what is the use of going to school,cant they sit quietly and listen to their teachers.if they cant then no use of going to school.thoes students who dont want to evaluate there brain go to tuition and then can never devalop a mind of thier own Yamna Izhar Ahmed
Saudi Arabia
Jan 26th 2012

Samrah  Amin
No!!! Samrah Amin
Pakistan
Jan 26th 2012

Ayesha Qadeer
tution really dont helps students they are 4 those who cant study themselves not 4 intellegent students Ayesha Qadeer
Pakistan
Jan 23rd 2012

Ali Hussain
tution is a place where we went to waste our time.It is a wastage of time.A responsible student always studys himself. Ali Hussain
Pakistan
Jan 23rd 2012

Fariha Farid
yeah it really helps. when it will be with fun. Fariha Farid
Saudi Arabia
Jan 23rd 2012

Hamaad  Raza
tuition is for duffers! Hamaad Raza
Saudi Arabia
Jan 23rd 2012

Lobna Ahmed
I think that tution is useless and a waste of both money and time. If a student concentrartes during the class and listens carefully to the teacher's explanation, he/she will not need tution. After all, isn't tution a lesson just like that which we take in school?! Lobna Ahmed
Egypt
Jan 21st 2012

Simra Amin
it depends on student if the student is weak he/she needs to get tution Simra Amin
Pakistan
Jan 18th 2012

Unaiza Naqi
I think tution can never help a child in his/her studies if the child really wants a good acadamic career he/she should work on their own as this enhances your skills and sharpens your mind too. Unaiza Naqi
Pakistan
Jan 18th 2012

Javeria Anis
well i guess i doesn't really help to kids who are capable of studying themselves! but it is quite important for kids whose parents don't take interest in their studies.I think they need some home guidance after school and i think it really helps. Javeria Anis
Pakistan
Jan 11th 2012

Azka Sohail
no way! i completely disagree!! there is no need of tution if u pay attention in class, and concentrate on ur studies!!! it's just a waste of time n money. you know, if u revise all the concepts taught in school, everyday at home, when u get back, i guess it really becomes easy to prepare for exams!!! you don't need anyone's help, just concentration... Azka Sohail
Pakistan
Jan 9th 2012

Anmol Fatima
NO Tuition is not a help at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anmol Fatima
Pakistan
Jan 9th 2012

Fizzah Baig
we should study on r own so that v can c r abilities n it will helps us in future also Fizzah Baig
Pakistan
Jan 9th 2012

Tehreem Maqsood
it does help for ur exams and you can never miss ur h.w task Tehreem Maqsood
Pakistan
Jan 9th 2012

Javaria Baig
no! self study is better then tutions! Javaria Baig
Saudi Arabia
Jan 7th 2012

Maryam  Tarmuhammad
yaa it helps it makes you responsible for your work and learning .. Maryam Tarmuhammad
Pakistan
Jan 7th 2012

Mudassar Jadoon
tuition is nothing just wastage of time and money because parents send their children because they do not have time to give to their children,so they feel it easy to just send their children to tuition to make it free from themselves that they have to pay attention to their studies. Mudassar Jadoon
Pakistan
Jan 6th 2012

Swetha Ishu
Tuition is really a waste of time parents are teachers for kids most of the tuition centers are money minded So please improve the kids brain. Swetha Ishu
India
Jan 4th 2012

Simi Queen
we have are own thinking ability we have to use that! Simi Queen
Pakistan
Jan 4th 2012

Rayan Rather
i think u all r right as tutions are of now use its a time wastage Rayan Rather
Saudi Arabia
Jan 3rd 2012

Fatima  Qasim
well i think tuition don't help children because it is up to child ho he or she can study ho much smart he or she is.and the person who gains position in class with the help of tuition in reality he or she is nothing he is not a position holder nor a bright pupil because he or she takes tuition. Fatima Qasim
Pakistan
Jan 2nd 2012

Ameem Mustafa
I don't go to tuition but I think tuition is only best for teenagers because of their board exams.Kids shouldn't go to tuition. Ameem Mustafa
Pakistan
Jan 2nd 2012

Areeba Pervaiz
I think tuition don't help a student in his/her academic career.I belief it is a time wastage Areeba Pervaiz
Pakistan
Jan 2nd 2012

LAEBA HUSSAIN
I DONT THINK TUTION HELPS BECAUSE WE ARE USUALLY DOUBLE MINDED DUE TO THAT..SCHOOL TEACHES US SOMETHING ELSE AND TUTION TEACHES US ANOTHER METHOD WHICH MAKES THE CHILD CONFUSED. LAEBA HUSSAIN
Pakistan
Jan 2nd 2012

Anza Fatima
tuition helps alot specially for o levels mainly for maths and add maths,we should take guidance through tuition but should not be dependent on it Anza Fatima
Pakistan
Dec 30th 2011

Maryam Sohail
Tuition is not good for students because if students will do the homework with help of someone then it's of no use.Student should not be dependent on some one so from my opinion tuition don't helps. Maryam Sohail
Pakistan
Dec 29th 2011

Syeda Midhat
I think tution is not necesarry bcoz students hv a rush to do their tution h.w. in school to get free in home so they copy up intelligent students h.w. and show it to their teachers or they do it in running classes to get free bu they lose their study .. so i think it is not necessary.. Syeda Midhat
Pakistan
Dec 27th 2011

Aliza Syed
DEPENTS ON THE TEACHERS Aliza Syed
Pakistan
Dec 26th 2011

Zainab Vyajkora
I never had a tuition ,and i think i have never thought to have a tuition . In my opinion tuition should not be needed for a good student ,but if the person is really week at some subjects such as Maths ,then he or she should join a "good" tuition !! .. Zainab Vyajkora
Pakistan
Dec 26th 2011

Simi Queen
no i dont think the same in my view the titutions finish the studing ability of a child the consept of "self done is well done" will be finish, Simi Queen
Pakistan
Dec 26th 2011

Anmol Zehrah
tuition helps each child improve it's progress Anmol Zehrah
Pakistan
Dec 24th 2011

AISHa MZ
r u guys nuts!!!!!!!!! tution is yucks! AISHa MZ
Saudi Arabia
Dec 23rd 2011

Komal Shakil
Yeah! In my opinion, tuition really helps specially in higher classes. Komal Shakil
Pakistan
Dec 21st 2011

Disenchanted. Xx
if u learn by youself u will save time and ur fathers money. Disenchanted. Xx
United States
Dec 20th 2011

Disenchanted. Xx
if u think u can not learn by yourself then surely tution is needed.i learn all by myself and i am a position holder in my class.:) Disenchanted. Xx
United States
Dec 20th 2011

Sadia Malik
no i didnt bcz we have to learn by heart tution waste our time Sadia Malik
Pakistan
Dec 20th 2011

Syed Muhammad UsMan Ali
If we talk about the standards of teachers in Pakistan ... up to 8th level they are quite satisfactory .. but most of the teachers at 9th level can't teach well enough at School .. don't know why but i am also suffering from this problem .. That's why most of the students goes toward Tutions or coaching centers .. In my opinion.. tutions are only for those who doesn't get any guidance from their homes or their teachers .. Syed Muhammad UsMan Ali
Pakistan
Dec 11th 2011

Ayesha Shahid
no it doesn't helps us . it is a waste of time really Ayesha Shahid
Pakistan
Dec 11th 2011

Iman Fatima
Itb depends on the child.If he or she is gud at their studies than no need of tution but if they r weak in their astudies than they must have a tutor.nothing matters!!!! Iman Fatima
Pakistan
Dec 11th 2011

Abid Hussain
tuition is help ful Abid Hussain
Pakistan
Dec 11th 2011

Hadia Kashif
tutions not just waste our time but also increase burden on students and i think that studying at home is really a good way bcoz you can also take rest between learning and can also eat. while in tutions u cant do this even in some tutions the tutors also force students to do their own work(tutor's home) and the tutors also don't pay attention to students as their parents give them. Hadia Kashif
Saudi Arabia
Dec 11th 2011

AISHa MZ
tuition is for losers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But yes if a teacher is not qualified enough then i say tuitions are kinda neccessary AISHa MZ
Saudi Arabia
Dec 9th 2011

Aisha Farooq
tution ....i hate tuition Aisha Farooq
Qatar
Dec 8th 2011

Xerac Akhtar
learn to do self-studies!!!!!!!!! Xerac Akhtar
Pakistan
Dec 4th 2011

Malik Bilal
sorry i am not agree with u.we need only some concentration in class save ur fathers money and ur time is also save. Malik Bilal
Saudi Arabia
Dec 3rd 2011

Khubaib Ullah
well it can help bt not dat mch if smeone wnts 2 b gud 8 studies he/she shud listen with great attention to teacher Khubaib Ullah
Pakistan
Dec 3rd 2011

Manal Imran
My Opinion is "NO" because the student goes to the Tuition than starts like a chatter box and never stops Talking ,, instead of paying attention to studies! Manal Imran
Pakistan
Dec 1st 2011

Bareera Khalid
tution can't help Bareera Khalid
Pakistan
Dec 1st 2011

Bareera Khalid
a person can learn better himself Bareera Khalid
Pakistan
Dec 1st 2011

Afia Quanita
I think tuition is not very useful for us........... Afia Quanita
Pakistan
Nov 27th 2011

Fatima Ilyas
yes Fatima Ilyas
Pakistan
Nov 27th 2011

Fatima Ilyas
i think Fatima Ilyas
Pakistan
Nov 27th 2011

Sahar Saleem
tuition is just the wastage of time because tuition confused the students then students are not clear that they do their school work or tuition work Sahar Saleem
Pakistan
Nov 26th 2011

Urooj Fati
tution eeh,tution means wastage of time,money andi dont thinkthat it really help one in his/her achademic career Urooj Fati
Pakistan
Nov 26th 2011

Talha Farooq
I think tuition is waste of money and time. The good student must study in home. and self study is better then tution Talha Farooq
Saudi Arabia
Nov 26th 2011

Zahra Naseer
when i was 15 i went to the tuition for maths after that i got less than 10 marks out of 20 in my monthly tests. than i leave the tuition and tried my self hard and i got full marks.Than i decided to work hard by my self:)) Zahra Naseer
Saudi Arabia
Nov 25th 2011

Jasmine Khith
i think it is a wasting of time and money also Jasmine Khith
Pakistan
Nov 23rd 2011

Syed  Imran Ullah
tuition is termite for society and for pakistan Syed Imran Ullah
Pakistan
Nov 23rd 2011

Syed  Imran Ullah
tuition is a cancer of education and education system Government Should Band Tution system and Private tutions or tutors in Kasmir no government teacher can teach the Student if i were the education director if i find any giving private tuition then i must cancel his/her degree Syed Imran Ullah
Pakistan
Nov 23rd 2011

Umema Imran
no tution spoil the child Umema Imran
Pakistan
Nov 22nd 2011

Umema Imran
tuition is to spoil the child ,tuition centre are mafia there is no concept of private tution in europian countries , tuition break the taughts of the student , slow down creativity , completely made the student dependent , student do not pay attention at school and make fun in school class room and think that he or she will cover from tution , tution can not give real concept of study i request all the pakistani or government of pakistan abolish tution systems or tution centre must be band as tution centre only produce certified student rather than educated , well groomed , qualifed , self made and well manner citizen Umema Imran
Pakistan
Nov 22nd 2011

Marium Faisal
yes!it really helps us Marium Faisal
Pakistan
Nov 22nd 2011

Aimen Mughal
it depends on tutors if they are good or not but actually they are not helpful .its a waste of money also Aimen Mughal
Pakistan
Nov 20th 2011

Juriee  Bint M <3
yes it helps sometimes when u are not attentive at class and then u need to study when u don't know any thing..........but we should be responsible and study ourselves which is the best + to be attentive at class time and make our parents proud.. Juriee Bint M <3
Qatar
Nov 18th 2011

Aleena Majeed
In my view students of higher classes should go tution...because in this way they can give a great time to study like firstly student study in school then in tution then in home...so ofcourse he/she can attain top positions...and really I am not talking about the home tutions but of the proper academies...and usually only good and topper students go to academies because whenever result of any higher class is announced we can see the name of topper students on big banners outside the gates of academies which means that topper students go to academies...but from class nursery to 7th there is noooooooooooooooooo need of tution....! Aleena Majeed
Pakistan
Nov 18th 2011

Syed Zohan Sajid
No tution mam/Sir cannot beat or cannot teach well because if teacher is explaning some thing and asked,do you understood the child will not say No! because they will shy infront of stranger they will say yes I understood actually they did not understood but they will say I understood.Ya If there parents dose not study in there childhood so they have to send there child to tution.I think so!The children don't have to shy from any one and they have to learn very clear ful because there father is working out site and getting money half money he will give to tutor and half for grocaery etc so they have to work hard and make there father happy.Supose if a family has four members father,mother,a boy and a girl if there father lost his job and the boy is 19 years old if he did not study so he will not get the job so they cannot live.. Please study well Syed Zohan Sajid
Saudi Arabia
Nov 16th 2011

Nouman Aqil
I think "Tuition" does not help a child in his/her courier but if the child is stubborn and only studies when his parents are around, then he need to go to tution and if he/her thinks that a subject is very difficult. Genius children have the quality to study and prepare for test and examinations by himself/herself. Nouman Aqil
Pakistan
Nov 14th 2011

Sarah Aquil
yes maybe. But it depends on the child and it is better to study his/herself. If a child didn't understand a subject like math (a very tough subject) so parents should help them or they do not no anything about the subject so it is important to put the child in a gd tution...........! Sarah Aquil
Pakistan
Nov 14th 2011

Kehkashan Shaukat
yaa i think that tuition help us in studies but some time it depends on child if he/she do study at home so they are not suppose to take tuition......:) Kehkashan Shaukat
Pakistan
Nov 11th 2011

Zainab  Khan
it depends on the child but we should try to study ourselves and should not be dependent on others...... Zainab Khan
Pakistan
Nov 11th 2011

Khushbukht Javid
It is for those who is having problem in studies.(otherwise, no for other kids.) Khushbukht Javid
Pakistan
Nov 11th 2011

Omama Imran
no tution does not help at all. it is a matter of the childs wishes . Omama Imran
Pakistan
Nov 11th 2011

Mezab Siddiqui
No , I don't think that tution really helps in studies because from tution a student gets totally confused in studies because the tution teacher explains the other way and the school teacher , the other way . So a student is asked to study him/herself. Mezab Siddiqui
Pakistan
Nov 9th 2011

Ayesha Waheed
its not at all helpful! Ayesha Waheed
Pakistan
Nov 8th 2011

Ayesha Waheed
its not at all helpful! Ayesha Waheed
Pakistan
Nov 8th 2011

Mishal Mazhar
It depends. If the child has the ability to study and prepare for tests and examinations by himself/herself then there is no need and it also wouldn't be very helpful but if there is a child who is very weak in studies or if there is a child who is so stubborn that he/she does not study until his/her parents are around, for that case tuitions are really very helpful to make them study. Mishal Mazhar
Pakistan
Nov 8th 2011

M.Ahsan Siddiqui
Tution helps to guide students according to the sense of the student.If student is talented so he/she needs only guideness but if the student is lack of talent so he/she needs alot attention and guideness by the tutuor. M.Ahsan Siddiqui
Pakistan
Nov 8th 2011

Maryam Fatima
i don't think that tuition really helps for studying.i myself am a position holder and i don't need to take the tuition Maryam Fatima
Pakistan
Nov 8th 2011

Gorgeous Afo
no b cause tution is unnecesary think for children Gorgeous Afo
Pakistan
Nov 8th 2011

Javaria Baig
no. self study is better then tutions Javaria Baig
Saudi Arabia
Nov 8th 2011

Salwa Imtiaz
i hate tuition I always found it useless.Tuition is only for those who don't like to study at their home especially the weak children ,sometimes i consider it as a burden on children and a wasting of time..!! But it is only useful for some chapters i.e.maths ,physics,chemistry,biology ,etc. Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Nov 6th 2011

Afraah Shaikh
i think its just a waste of money because the children may have problems in studying Afraah Shaikh
Saudi Arabia
Nov 6th 2011

Farha Younus
but some tuition teacher teach us very nicely and some really do not know how to teach children so we can not say that tuition are helpful or not Farha Younus
Saudi Arabia
Nov 6th 2011

Aisha Abdul Quddus
Well if a student is not intersted in studies at school then how can he be interested in them at home......But in higher classes tuition can be helpful for getting a better understanding of concepts but it is useless in primary classes. I have seen personally nursery and prep students going to tuition...Isn't that strange...... Aisha Abdul Quddus
Qatar
Nov 5th 2011

Alina Salman
I don't really think that tuition really helps..Actually it is the wastage of money.Mostly the position holders don't go to the tuition.I myself is one of the position holder and there is no need for me to go to the tuition. Alina Salman
Pakistan
Nov 5th 2011

Fatema Zari
Its Not at all helpful...Common yar students in 7,8 can always study by themself Fatema Zari
United States
Nov 5th 2011

L .T
I think it is only helpful for classes above 10th.......... L .T
Pakistan
Nov 4th 2011

Safa Shahnawaz
i don't think that tuition helps if a student want to study she/he will in tuition as well as in home by herself Safa Shahnawaz
Pakistan
Nov 4th 2011

Abeera Tariq
In my point of view tution is in some way a waste of money..If we are having education through school so why waste money here to just do the repitition.Students who take home tution usually don't pay attention in studies that are done in school and thus, have a naughty behaviour in school.. Abeera Tariq
Pakistan
Nov 3rd 2011

Sonia Aamir
no i donot think tutions help and the best way to study is doing it ur self Sonia Aamir
Pakistan
Nov 3rd 2011

Amir Paracha
Ahmed just think about those poor kids no more interested in studies. Their parents engage tutors for those lazy people Amir Paracha
Pakistan
Nov 3rd 2011

Ahmed Alam
I dont think tuition can helps. if someone is keen to its studies the why there is need for that? Ahmed Alam
Pakistan
Nov 3rd 2011

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share

Close