Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

Should cutting of trees...

Should cutting of trees be encouraged?

Nouman Ali

Suggested by
Nouman Ali
Total Views 1988
Total Posts: 66
Published On: Sep 10th 2011
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Aden Seerat
NO!!!!!!! Aden Seerat
Pakistan
Jan 29th 2015

Shayan  Hasnain
Of course no Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Sep 15th 2013

Soha Suhail
No!!!!!!!!!!! Soha Suhail
Pakistan
Feb 7th 2013

Sana Khan
we should not cut tree because they give us oxygen.i agree with you alll Sana Khan
Pakistan
Feb 5th 2012

Parihan Khattak
We should not cut trees because it will be polluttion Parihan Khattak
Pakistan
Jan 30th 2012

Aimun Hussam
NO, WHEN WE CUT TREES POLLUTION OCCUR. Aimun Hussam
Pakistan
Jan 30th 2012

Ammar  Abdullah
One who will say yes, will be a environment enemy. Ammar Abdullah
Pakistan
Jan 28th 2012

Asavera  Ak
noooooo!!!!!!!!!! Asavera Ak
Pakistan
Jan 23rd 2012

Ayesha Qadeer
v should never cut dem down as dey r source of oxygen. Ayesha Qadeer
Pakistan
Jan 19th 2012

Simra Amin
we should avoid cutting them Simra Amin
Pakistan
Jan 18th 2012

Maheen Rizwan
No! We should not cut trees. Forests are all cut down now a days. Trees provides us: Shade, wood, food and whats more it is home for many birds. Maheen Rizwan
Pakistan
Jan 13th 2012

Ghalib Bilal
NO!!!!!!!!! Ghalib Bilal
Pakistan
Jan 9th 2012

Simi Queen
no we should not cut trees the give us oxygen and infact they are living things they have a life!!!!!!!!!!!! Simi Queen
Pakistan
Jan 5th 2012

Ali Akbar
no Ali Akbar
Pakistan
Jan 5th 2012

Areeba Pervaiz
the think which is giving us oxygen should not be cutten down.We are living due to tree.We should not cut trees Areeba Pervaiz
Pakistan
Jan 2nd 2012

Aliza Syed
stupid question! how can anyone engourage something that can destroy the earth? Aliza Syed
Pakistan
Jan 2nd 2012

Affan Faisal
No! Because if we cut down trees we'll not have enough oxygen! Affan Faisal
Canada
Dec 26th 2011

Xerac Akhtar
yeah we should do it a little but i think they shld be planted again Xerac Akhtar
Pakistan
Dec 22nd 2011

Wareesha Sajid
NO! WE SHOULD NEVER CUT TREES AS THEY ARE VERY USEFUL FOR ALL OF US TREES ARE PUBLIC PROPERTY. TREES GIVE US OXYGEN AND THEY PROVIDE US FRUITS,VEGETABLES ETC.. TREES CONTROL POLLUTION BY PURIFYING THE AIR TREES MAKE THE COUNTRY BEAUTIFUL.SO IT IS MY ADVICE THAT DONT CUT TREES !!! Wareesha Sajid
Saudi Arabia
Dec 15th 2011

Manahil Ahmed
i dont think we should encourage this distructive act,,,,yaa we should cut them for our needs very specific ones other wise we`ll run out of them and we know how harmful would that be... Manahil Ahmed
Pakistan
Dec 8th 2011

Danish Badar Qureshi
Well I think that we should cut them but in a limit and if we are cutting them so we should also plant them. God has given trees to us to provide us with food and other necessities of life and everyone must had listened this: If you cut one tree than plant two tree. Danish Badar Qureshi
Pakistan
Nov 27th 2011

Aimen Mughal
no,we should not cut trees as they are very important for us.trees give us oxygen,fruits,wood and barks.we use trees to make different things like glues,dyes etc.It will give a harm to our environment. Aimen Mughal
Pakistan
Nov 20th 2011

NAJAF ABBAS
NO! BECAUSE OF TREES WE ARE ALIVE NAJAF ABBAS
Pakistan
Nov 18th 2011

Ghumaisa Usmani
i think u all know that GLOBAL WARMING is increasing day by day so we should not cut trees cuz they give us O2 and decreases CO2. many animals relly on them so take care of trees Ghumaisa Usmani
Pakistan
Nov 11th 2011

Murtaza Graywal
absolutely never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Murtaza Graywal
Pakistan
Nov 8th 2011

Abdur-Rahman Feroze
We should not cut trees because it gives us so many benifits and many animals are also die when their are lesser trees. Abdur-Rahman Feroze
Saudi Arabia
Oct 23rd 2011

Fabiha Amir
well,our life begins and ends with trees so we should not cut trees Fabiha Amir
Pakistan
Oct 21st 2011

Afraah Shaikh
we should not cut trees because the give us oxygen and they help in controlling floods by sucking the water by thier roots. Afraah Shaikh
Saudi Arabia
Oct 19th 2011

Ayeza Asim
Never!!!!!!!!! Ayeza Asim
Pakistan
Oct 14th 2011

Maryam Fatima
no absolutely not because trees reduce air pollution so they should not be cutted Maryam Fatima
Pakistan
Oct 13th 2011

Arshia Tahir
cutting of trees should not be encouraged as it would increase the rate of carbondioxide in the air and oxygen in the air will be in less sufficient quantity. secondly, cutting trees increases the risk of flood. thirdly, it could increase the risk of global warming and will not keep the temperature cool. Arshia Tahir
Pakistan
Oct 11th 2011

Salwa Imtiaz
i think that forest should be not only increase in Pakistan but it should be the message for all countries of the world that they should grow the forests if they destroyed them...and it's our duty to grow the plants in our homes also and take care of them..i saw lots of home who only buy the plants but don't want to take care of them... Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Oct 10th 2011

Hadia Kashif
no way it should be discouraged and planting of trees should be encouraged bcoz there is just 2.5% area of Pakistan is covered with forests while the minimum % of forests in a country is 25%. so thats y it should b discouraged. Hadia Kashif
Saudi Arabia
Oct 6th 2011

Salwa Imtiaz
oh..no no no...!! the trees are too important for humans ,animals and most of the living things......it's not good to cut down the trees....:( Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Oct 5th 2011

Abeera Tariq
Absolutely not....encouraging cutting of trees means DEFORESTATION which will cause increase in Pollution,Global Warming, Destruction of wild life and lack of Oxygen....If there is no Oxygen a time will arrive when the humans would not be able to live.... Abeera Tariq
Pakistan
Oct 4th 2011

Zainab  Khan
of course not!!!!!here's another famous quote"There is always Music amongst the trees in the Garden, but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it."and here's another " Zainab Khan
Pakistan
Oct 4th 2011

Peace I
certainly not! it is a famous quote that people who will not sustain trees will soon live in a world that will not sustain people. Peace I
Pakistan
Oct 3rd 2011

Areeb Azhar
we should not cuting the tree Areeb Azhar
Pakistan
Oct 3rd 2011

Muhammad Aleem Kazmi
NO!!!... Muhammad Aleem Kazmi
Pakistan
Oct 1st 2011

Wasia Ahmad
Certainly not! As all of you know that the population of Pakistan is increasing every hour and we exhale CO2 so its estimated that if we will cut trees, world will end up after 40-50 years as Ozone layer will be destroyed! On the other hand, If we will not cute trees then we will not get any furniture or papers etc!so we must try to recycle or replace trees ! Wasia Ahmad
Pakistan
Sep 24th 2011

Maimoonah  Javed
i think replacing them should be encouraged instead of cutting Maimoonah Javed
Pakistan
Sep 23rd 2011

Directioner Forever Assawer T.
NO of course deforestation must not be encouraged... We should plant more trees as they keep the air clean & helps us to breath easily also it gives nourishing site to the sick people....... Directioner Forever Assawer T.
Saudi Arabia
Sep 23rd 2011

Bint Waseem Mughal
no....cuz if we cut hte trees there will be no rain....and trees r very important 4 our environment! Bint Waseem Mughal
United Arab Emirates
Sep 22nd 2011

Ayesha Shahid
no because trees stop water logging , salinity and floods.. Ayesha Shahid
Pakistan
Sep 20th 2011

Arshad Kazmi
No, because Trees are the Lungs of our Earth. If Lungs are not there, our Earth will suffocate and so shall we . . . We must preserve Trees for OUR own Life's sake. Arshad Kazmi
Pakistan
Sep 19th 2011

Urooj Usmani
of course not they provide us healthy environment Urooj Usmani
Pakistan
Sep 19th 2011

Eishaal Alvi
No...No...No...No.... If I said no then no OK!!....You all listen or not? Eishaal Alvi
Pakistan
Sep 19th 2011

Wania Syed
no, because trees give plenty of oxygen and when we will cut off them then we will also suffer.... and as well as it also shows the beauty of any city or country..... Wania Syed
Pakistan
Sep 17th 2011

L .T
No,BECOUSE IT IS USEFUL AND IN KASHMIR AND PLACES LIKE THAT ARE ALSO FAMOUS BECOUSE OF ITS BEAUTY AND THE BEAUTY IS ONLY TREES AND FLOWERS SO WHY TO CUT IT...AND BECOUSE OF ONE TREE WE CAN PLANT MANY OTHERS TOO... L .T
Pakistan
Sep 17th 2011

Shahamah Ahmed
of course no..and if a person cuts tree then he should also plant a tree at the same time Shahamah Ahmed
Pakistan
Sep 17th 2011

Azka Sohail
of course not! if you cut one tree plant ten other. it has many benefits. no trees, then no life. Azka Sohail
Pakistan
Sep 16th 2011

Mairah Ahmed
no bcoz trees gives us shade and fruits, without trees ,oxygen decreased Mairah Ahmed
Pakistan
Sep 16th 2011

Maham Abrar
no way, without trees we cannot breath or live,no life could exist in earth then Maham Abrar
Pakistan
Sep 15th 2011

Farha Younus
you are right iman fatima Farha Younus
Saudi Arabia
Sep 14th 2011

Iman Fatima
Nope...we should not cut trees....because it provide us many things like paper,pencil e.c.t and it give us many advantages like shade,fruit,oxygen,and it also help stop the flood. If there would be no trees then we wont have these all things.Trees are also a living thing but we don't take care of them...the question is why???....aren't they a living thing..don't they have a life?????....there are many benefits of a tree...just think for some minutes that if trees will finish so what would happen??.....let me tell tell u that the world will finish we would have many disadvantages...we can take care of ourselves and people so why cant we take care of the trees??....remember if they will finish were will finish...,so better take care of them. Iman Fatima
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2011

Khushbukht Javid
What!!!!!No way.Without trees, we would die without trees an animals would not have food or shelter.If I see a tree cutter cutting my tree, I would say no way to him. Khushbukht Javid
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2011

Alina Salman
No never!! If we are going to encourage people for the activities that are destroying our biodiversity then a time will come when people will not sustain!! Alina Salman
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2011

Fatema Zari
We should never cut trees and also the things which are made by trees we shouldn't waste that items.!! Fatema Zari
United States
Sep 14th 2011

Anees  Fatima
No,if we cut the trees the oxygen is decreased and pollution increased and tarien not beautyful. Anees Fatima
Pakistan
Sep 13th 2011

Mishal Mazhar
no cutting of trees should not be encouraged as they provide humans with oxygen and play a very important role in respiration for us. Mishal Mazhar
Pakistan
Sep 13th 2011

Shehroze Khan
no never because the beaty of our country will be destroyed Shehroze Khan
Pakistan
Sep 13th 2011

Aliza Syed
the topic u hv suggested ix gud but the question u hv askd is not in the right way. u may ask tht is the cutting of trees gud or a harm 2 our enviroment. my ans is that cutting trees is spoiling our earth ourself and it is a BIG crime Aliza Syed
Pakistan
Sep 13th 2011

Laiba  Farhat
Ofcourse not. From tree we have so many benefits. People should not even think to cut trees, if cut then plant another. It should be diccourage. Laiba Farhat
Pakistan
Sep 13th 2011

L .T
No.. L .T
Pakistan
Sep 12th 2011

Fahad Ahmed
no discourage this Fahad Ahmed
Pakistan
Sep 12th 2011

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share