Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

How can we keep our city clean?

Keeping our city clean is very important, but how?

Syed Aliza Habib

Suggested by
Syed Aliza Habib
Total Views 3352
Total Posts: 53
Published On: Oct 6th 2011
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Qurratul Ain
HI GUYzzzzzzzzzzz! What about your result?Do you know ? I've got a shield ! And my percentage is...................... 95%!!!!!!! I know that one who studies in Usman Public School Have got their result! I Hope that everyone's result will Be very nice! PLEASE invite me in your good result! TELL ME.......PLEASE!!!..........?! Qurratul Ain
Pakistan
Apr 1st 2014

Qurratul Ain
We should always.......... Keep our country........... Clean,green and free..........! AM I RIGHT!!!! Qurratul Ain
Pakistan
Mar 25th 2014

Qurratul Ain
It's the most important point.We can keep our city not even city,but our whole country by not putting garbage anywhere!I've seen that some people those are travelling and eating junk food,When the wraper is finish ,they throw it outside.We should keep that wraper with us,and then when we'll back at home throw that in the dustbin! Qurratul Ain
Pakistan
Mar 25th 2014

Shayan  Hasnain
by planting trees and do not throw rubbish Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2013

F Shah
i keep my city clean but some people did not clean because of this we have such types of diseases such as fever head ache and etc F Shah
Pakistan
Mar 11th 2013

Izma Khan
Keeping a city clean is a good duty we should be responsible.we could start keeping our city clean by society,than our town and at last our city:) Izma Khan
Pakistan
Aug 16th 2012

ANUSHA ASIM
actually we shoul not throw rubish,there should be dustbins everywhere ANUSHA ASIM
Pakistan
Feb 15th 2012

Sana Khan
dont thow rubbish Sana Khan
Pakistan
Feb 5th 2012

Marium Faisal
some educated people dont no the importance of cleanness but they dont think that poor people which live on roads have the importance of it.........we can keep our city clean by not throwing garbage on the road,by stoping pollution and by not damaging the rivers plus not cutting down trees and stop bomb blasts n other damaging things Marium Faisal
Pakistan
Feb 5th 2012

REHO RANI
if we anyone throw garbage on the ground our government have to find them. REHO RANI
Saudi Arabia
Feb 2nd 2012

REHO RANI
to keep our city clean we should not throw on the ground any thing eg,a can REHO RANI
Saudi Arabia
Feb 2nd 2012

Parihan Khattak
We should ban people by throwing garbage Parihan Khattak
Pakistan
Jan 30th 2012

Dua Nadeem
First of all clean our self.. And we should dispose all garbage at proper place ... Dua Nadeem
Saudi Arabia
Jan 30th 2012

Aimun Hussam
yes, we clean our city by throwing things into the bin Aimun Hussam
Pakistan
Jan 29th 2012

Syed Aliza Habib
HEY Guyzzz!!!!!!!!!!!1 how are u all.... i wanna share something wd u guyz nd girls. thanx for ur replies...now i've made a club naming LOVE GREEN to stop pollution in my school . u can also do the same. Syed Aliza Habib
Pakistan
Jan 18th 2012

Javeria Anis
well! to keep our country clean we should not comment or discuss about the 99.9% of people not doing their job in keeping our country clean but to really make it live we should start with ourselves instead of just blaming it all to other people of our country.If we notice we are one of them who just sit around and say mean stuff about others.So make a good start in keeping our country clean.First do it yourself and then spread the word to other students of your school,college,neighbours,siblings,parents and every other person you see trashong our country. Javeria Anis
Pakistan
Jan 11th 2012

Anas _
Well, not "everyone" is educated in a city, especially when you are taking about cities in Pakistan (or any other developing country). There are a lot of people who just throw the garbage out on the road. Some of them don't know how we should live, they are usually poor people who are not educated well enough to understand the importance of cleanliness. Another thing is that there are absolutely NO trashcans in the cities of Pakistan (except for some places in Islamabad). So whenever we have to throw the garbage, where are we gonna throw it? I know you can keep it with yourself until you go home or somehow find a trashcan, but that just discourages you to keep your city clean. I live in Saudi Arabia, and over here, the city is clean. The Saudi government don't fine you or anything, but there is something else that makes it clean. First of all, you have trash cans almost in ever streets and even on the sidewalks. The people here are educated, and know that littering is not the "right" thing to do. And when you throw a garbage, the workers pickup the garbage as well every morning. So I think that the government should be responsible for educating the people. Placing the trashcans in the cities and finally arranging workers to work on picking up the garbage as well as clearing up the trashcans everyday. I think that will definitely change the city and make it cleaner... Anas _
Saudi Arabia
Dec 26th 2011

Nnazneen Naz
To really keep our city clean we really need to have certain rules which should be abide by every citizen n it should be pose by the government because it plays a vital role in keeping its street clean by having garbage bins at every step so the people should avoid to throw it on road and if they not they should be charged with a big amount Nnazneen Naz
Pakistan
Dec 22nd 2011

Iman Fatima
Their are many ways in which we can keep our city clean.WE should not throw any garbage on the ground and persuade people to do that.have u ever heard about switzerland? If anyone throw garbage on the ground they have to pay fine.So we should also make this a rule.Moreover we can make poster and protest. Iman Fatima
Pakistan
Dec 11th 2011

Anushay Awais
Its the most important thing to remember:KEEP OUR CITY CLEAN!Well,I am here to tell you few tips,how to keep your city clean! 1.Please avoid throwing bananas and rubbish on the road.Is this what Pakistan presents? 2.Do not spit...it may cause harmful diseases such as cough and cold. 3.Please avoid throwing plastic bottles.....Recycle as often as you can.... Prophet Muhammad says,"Clealiness is half of faith" ... On a practical level,CLEANLINESS,is thus related to hygiene & disease prevention... Cleanliness has a social dimension,or implies a system of interactions Please follow the few steps written above & try to keep your city CLEAN BEST - OF - LUCK ! Anushay Awais
Pakistan
Dec 8th 2011

Gorgeous Afo
i am agree with salma imtiaz Gorgeous Afo
Pakistan
Dec 2nd 2011

Fatima Qadri
Instead of throwing rubbish on the land we can throw the rubbish in the garbage.. Fatima Qadri
Pakistan
Nov 22nd 2011

Kaab Hasan
We do not through garbage on street on or a road Kaab Hasan
Pakistan
Nov 22nd 2011

Asad Ullah
If we are suppose to clean only our home, in the result we will have a clean city/country Asad Ullah
Pakistan
Nov 11th 2011

Ghumaisa Usmani
i think we can keep are city clean by not throwing garbage or rubbish on the roads or gathering it near poppulated area.And of any one throw rubbish around we should stop them, we can make posters in groups and paste them on the wall. And we should all remember that prophet muhmmad S.A.W.W said that 'who ever litters aomrouund is not from us' Ghumaisa Usmani
Pakistan
Nov 11th 2011

Laiba Arif
we should clean our city how? we should not throw rubbish on the floor we should not kill people and there should be a sweeper's to clean the city if we throw rubbish so we should give money Laiba Arif
Pakistan
Nov 8th 2011

Mustafa Shakil
I think that we all should clean our country by cleaning the garbage on the road....We can start by starting from the corners as all the garbage and rubbish is collected there.....Than i hope more people will see and join us too.... we can help by just cleaning the front part of our house,...... Mustafa Shakil
Saudi Arabia
Nov 2nd 2011

Duaa Yousuf
come on nauman you are a resident of this country and it obviously is your duty to keep it clean.....it's good for you... and remember human are enemies of themselves! Duaa Yousuf
Pakistan
Oct 29th 2011

Khadija Abdul Quddus
I think that we all should clean our country by cleaning the garbage on the road....We can start by starting from the corners as all the garbage and rubbish is collected there.....Than i hope more people will see and join us too.... we can help by just cleaning the front part of our house,...... Khadija Abdul Quddus
Qatar
Oct 27th 2011

Abdur-Rahman Feroze
We should keep more dustbins and when we see our brother throwing litter on the ground we must remind him that cleanliness is half of faith. Abdur-Rahman Feroze
Saudi Arabia
Oct 23rd 2011

Afraah Shaikh
we should throw rubbish only in the dustbin and tell our friends about it so they can tell their other friends school friends and they will continue and most of the people will know about it Afraah Shaikh
Saudi Arabia
Oct 16th 2011

Salwa Imtiaz
it's our right , duty as well as responsibility to take care of our city....:) Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Oct 14th 2011

Mustafa Shakil
evry 1 knows how to keep the streets clean i.e dont throw the rubbish outside Mustafa Shakil
Saudi Arabia
Oct 13th 2011

Mustafa Shakil
Keeping the street clean is easy just don't throw things around the place. Mustafa Shakil
Saudi Arabia
Oct 13th 2011

Mustafa Shakil
We can keep city clean in many ways but the main thing by which city can be clean is not throwing litter or garbage on street but throwing in dustbins Mustafa Shakil
Saudi Arabia
Oct 13th 2011

Mustafa Shakil
There are several ways to keep our city clean and the most easiest as well as most important one is dumping rubbish in rubbish bins...... Mustafa Shakil
Saudi Arabia
Oct 13th 2011

Summiya Abid
We can keep city clean in many ways but the main thing by which city can be clean is not throwing litter or garbage on street but throwing in dustbins Summiya Abid
Pakistan
Oct 12th 2011

Aisha Abdul Quddus
There are several ways to keep our city clean and the most easiest as well as most important one is dumping rubbish in rubbish bins...... Aisha Abdul Quddus
Qatar
Oct 12th 2011

Directioner Forever Assawer T.
Yeah throwing garbage is our duty , that's what is happening(PERSONALLY I DONOT APPRECIATE THROWING GARBAGE AROUND MY NIEGHBOURHOOD & IF I SEE ANYONE DOING IT I STOP THEM) , our youth do not understand how much hard work our predecessors have done to get this country(pakistan)........ Directioner Forever Assawer T.
Saudi Arabia
Oct 11th 2011

Mishal Mazhar
We can keep our country clean by picking up any trash which we see or which comes in our way and throwing it in the dustbin.We should keep our homes clean and not mess around.We should also not throw rubbish in our schools but instead keep it clean. Mishal Mazhar
Pakistan
Oct 11th 2011

Hammad Noor
Keeping the street clean is easy just don't throw things around the place. Hammad Noor
United States
Oct 10th 2011

Khushbukht Javid
We should clean our school and our home.If someone throw rubbish anywhere,clean it up front of him/her,they would be embarrassed that what they had done and they would help you.Everyone would help you. Khushbukht Javid
Pakistan
Oct 10th 2011

Mahum Baber
if everybody will clean the garbage in front of their houses so our country will always be clean. it cant remain clean if only 50% citizens do this Mahum Baber
Pakistan
Oct 10th 2011

Salwa Imtiaz
it's the duty and right of all the citizens of the state that we should try to keep our city clean by using the dust bins and recycle bins.. Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Oct 10th 2011

Syed Aliza Habib
dear nouman ali! so u thnk keepng city clean ix not our duty, it is sweeper's duty? i think u r totally wrong, its not right that u throw garbagr nd sweeper's will clean it? i anybody ix living here, so its there responsibility to clean every gabage and keep a city clean. Syed Aliza Habib
Pakistan
Oct 8th 2011

Xerac Akhtar
WE COMMENT ON THE GARBAGE THROWN.......BUT WE HAVE NO RIGHT 'CAUSE WE THROW IT................... Xerac Akhtar
Pakistan
Oct 8th 2011

Mustajab Farrukh
it is a responsibility of every citizen to keep our city clean.We should not litter and not only keep our city clean,we should also keep ourselves clean.We should plant more and more trees because they help us to keep our environment clean.We can also pick up the trash which we see around us and dispose it in a proper way. Mustajab Farrukh
Pakistan
Oct 8th 2011

Hadia Kashif
we must organize days in schools of giving speeches and doing it practically, school should make a trip to sea side or lakes or river and said to children to clean it shores so that they will not only learn it clean country but also do it practically, the government should banned on throwing garbage on streets and roads and if a person do this so he have to pay fine and recycle bin should be place everywhere. Hadia Kashif
Saudi Arabia
Oct 7th 2011

Muhammed Shafeh Ul Haq
We can keep clean our city by not throwing the garbage on streets,in fact we should throw the garbage in dustbin.We should not drive car which release extra carbon our throw food outside by doing this we can keep our city clean. Muhammed Shafeh Ul Haq
Qatar
Oct 7th 2011

Abeera Tariq
Cleanliness is an important aspect of life....Islam teaches us that our faith is incomplete if we don't take care of cleanliness.......S0 we all should take care of our homes, schools ,etc. The cleanliness in our society can be achieved if we use trash cans and don't throw rubbish everywhere. We can even pick up trash thrown by other people and discard it in the trash can. We can plant trees in our environment to make the air refreshing.Keeping our city clean holds a lot of importance as we residentials need a non-polluted environment to survive longer. Abeera Tariq
Pakistan
Oct 6th 2011

Nouman Ali
but how we can clean the city its not our work but sweeper's Nouman Ali
Pakistan
Oct 6th 2011

Ahmed Alam
evry 1 knows how to keep the streets clean i.e dont throw the rubbish outside Ahmed Alam
Pakistan
Oct 6th 2011

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share

Close