Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

Eating at hotels

Today, majority of people like to eat at hotels almost every day. They don't want to eat food cooked at their homes. They like fast food with soft drinks at hotels which is dangerous for health because the food served usually not healthy and fresh. So, please comment on this topic that whether you like to eat at home or hotel.

Izza waheed

Suggested by
Izza waheed
Total Views 2696
Total Posts: 87
Published On: Jun 5th 2010
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Berha Irfan
I love my mom's cooking but hotel food is okay you can eat it once or twice a month. Berha Irfan
Pakistan
Mar 30th 2016

Fatima Tariq
I agree you Izza Fatima Tariq
Pakistan
Mar 1st 2016

Beenish Saeed
I put two ands in my sentence, sorry! Beenish Saeed
Pakistan
Jan 11th 2016

Irza Mir
you are very right baji..people,if they like fast food, should have a limit...as people are saying in the comments 2 or 3 times a month is ok..because it's always niice to get a change of taste. Irza Mir
United Kingdom
Sep 27th 2015

Shayan  Hasnain
Yes restaurant or hotels have many delicious foods but every week you can't go to hotels so you can eat two or three times a month at hotels. Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Aug 31st 2015

Asma Muttaqi
Eating at hotel is fun but it should be once in a month. Not more than that. Asma Muttaqi
Pakistan
Aug 7th 2015

Beenish Saeed
I prefer eating at hotels because they have quality food and a great environment and they have great decorations. Beenish Saeed
Pakistan
Jun 29th 2015

Abdullah Khan
I disagree because outside food is more delicious than house food! Abdullah Khan
Pakistan
Mar 11th 2015

Dua Farhan
eating in hotels is fun but if we started doing it every day it will be boring.......... so once a month would be enough for me......people think that if they r rich they should eat in luxury hotels but i will refer my moms biryani or even daal over some luxury food Dua Farhan
Pakistan
Feb 7th 2015

Khadija Bilal
We should eat healthy food but we can also eat junk food once or twice a month . Khadija Bilal
Pakistan
Jan 4th 2015

Sarah Khawaja
We should eat healthy food but eating out once in a while isn't bad. A change of taste is always great. Sarah Khawaja
Pakistan
Dec 5th 2014

Maikham Adil
We can eat at both places-home and hotel. If there's is a special event eg someones birthday etc. then you can eat and enjoy in hotels but not always. Maikham Adil
Pakistan
Aug 3rd 2014

Zain Jamil
We do not know what is mixed in the food of restaurants and what they add or how they make it . So in my opinion you should avoid eating food in restaurants . Zain Jamil
Pakistan
Jun 22nd 2014

Rubina Malik
People should eat in restaurants but in a limit.I prefer food cooked at home.But sometimes when mothers feel tiered they ask us if we can eat food from restaurants as they cannot make any food because they are tiered. Rubina Malik
Pakistan
Jun 3rd 2014

Aeman Adnan
Yes you may go to hotels but i would say that you should go till a limit. Aeman Adnan
Pakistan
May 31st 2014

Ashra  Ameen
I agree with you Ashra Ameen
Pakistan
May 15th 2014

Princess  Amna1
well thrice a month w eshould eat at hotels and the other days at home Princess Amna1
Qatar
Apr 29th 2014

Moiz Abid
You are absolutely right Izza Moiz Abid
Pakistan
Feb 22nd 2014

Shiza Javed
well we should eat outside but not always because it is not good for our health. Shiza Javed
Pakistan
Feb 21st 2014

KHAN AHMED
Eating at hotels is not bad.You enjoy yourself with the fresh air and wonderful food KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Feb 11th 2014

Anam Abbasi
hmm... i think that hotel foods r not so yummy as home made food... my mother makes things like burgers n pizzas n fast food at home so i go to hotels and restaurants very rarely Anam Abbasi
Pakistan
Jan 11th 2014

Anam Abbasi
ayesha khalid ,(ayesha cheema) u said that u cant find me,but i found u!!i went 2 my friendz list n then on izza baji"s profile n then on this n then i found u!!!!!!!!!! i am agood frend see!? by the way ayesha is my friend in we vboth rr in same section in grade 4 Anam Abbasi
Pakistan
Jan 3rd 2014

Ayesha Cheema
Eating in hotels is not a bad thing.But home made food is more healthy.We can eat once or twice a month Ayesha Cheema
Pakistan
Dec 22nd 2013

Suhaib Siddiqui
we should eat from hotels after 1 week. Suhaib Siddiqui
Pakistan
Nov 8th 2013

HAFSA  IRFAN
anum kotwal will you send me friend request??????? and izzza youre right HAFSA IRFAN
Pakistan
Oct 16th 2013

Faryal Faisal
food made in homes is nutritious but sometime like in a month you can take fast food but eating in home is much better for our health Faryal Faisal
Pakistan
Oct 13th 2013

Amna Shahid
my parents don't prefer eating outside but my mom cook burgers an these pizza things at home. Amna Shahid
Pakistan
Oct 12th 2013

Shumila Malik
I enjoy eating out. It's a great way to unwind and enjoy life. Home cooked food is good but when you want to venture on something more interesting like steaks or pasta then eating out is the best option!! Of course too much indulgence in restaurant food is bad. But when you live a balanced life-style then it's really amazing how eating out can become a wonderful hobby without so much to think of its side-effects!! Shumila Malik
United Arab Emirates
Oct 1st 2013

Takreem Tahira
I LIKE TO EAT HOME MADE FOOD AND THE THINGS WHICH WE GET IN HOTELS, WE CAN ALSO COOK THEM AT OUR HOME. I THINK ONCE A MONTH IS OK. Takreem Tahira
Pakistan
Sep 20th 2013

Shayan  Hasnain
I agree with you Hasan Rehman Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2013

Saaniya Fatima
i agree wid u izza Saaniya Fatima
Pakistan
Aug 12th 2013

FIZZA  MANSOOR
Izza I think you are right! FIZZA MANSOOR
Pakistan
Jul 23rd 2013

Laiba Ejaz
we must try not to eat much from hotels.........once in two weeks is okay...........food cooked by our sweet mother is much healthier. Laiba Ejaz
Pakistan
Jul 14th 2013

Maarij Maqsood Khan
i don't agree with you Izza Maarij Maqsood Khan
Pakistan
Jul 13th 2013

Marium Faisal
izza u r right Marium Faisal
Pakistan
Jun 13th 2013

Anonymous Writer
it is right izza 100% correct but sometimes i think it is kind of fun Anonymous Writer
Pakistan
Mar 13th 2013

Maha Sheikh
I agree with izza but i like to eat outside sometime Maha Sheikh
Saudi Arabia
Feb 18th 2013

Soha Suhail
You're right!! When we walk into a hotel, we often switch into a vacation mentality and decide we can eat whatever we want. When you start traveling frequently, however, that habit shows up on your waistline pretty quickly. Between room service and free breakfast buffets, how can anyone possibly stay on track while staying in hotels? Keep reading and I’ll teach you how to check out weighing the same or even less than when you checked in! 1.Don’t slack off on your exercise routine. Countless studies have shown that exercise carries over into other areas of your life—if you exercise,you’re also more likely to make healthy food choices. 2.Your best bet when ordering room service is a broth-based soup and a salad (dressing on the side). If you’re starving and you know that just won’t cut it, add some lean protein to the salad or choose a soup or salad starter and add a healthy entrée (grilled lean meat with a side of veggies is ideal). 3.When it’s time to head to the breakfast buffet, start with a plate of fruit. Then, if hard-boiled eggs are an option, grab two or three and you’re good to go. If not, or if you just really want something hot, take a small serving of scrambled eggs. No eggs on the buffet at all? Add some yogurt and a side of whole-grain toast to your fruit. Follow these instructions and InshAllah see the change.... Ohhhhhhhh GOD guys, I have written alot!!!! I just kept on writing and............ OMG!!!! Well, bye now and one more thing..... THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!! Soha Suhail
Pakistan
Feb 7th 2013

LyeBa Khan
food cook in homes are healthy,i will agree with HBN too. LyeBa Khan
Pakistan
Jan 20th 2013

Fareeha Noman
i agree with izza and rumi....... Rumaisa Fareeha Noman
Saudi Arabia
Oct 31st 2012

Fareeha Noman
I think that eating at hotels is not good............ Fareeha Noman
Saudi Arabia
Oct 31st 2012

Amna Faizi
AOA, Eating in hotels are not bad once in a week we r humans we need change,but i don't like eating food in restaurants. Amna Faizi
Pakistan
Oct 29th 2012

Sehar Shahzad
yes .....it is dangerous but eating outside once or twise ,I don't think it is dangerous ! Sehar Shahzad
Pakistan
Sep 5th 2012

Raniah  Farooq
its better to eat at home . . . . . bcuz hotel foods have many , more & more disadvantage that may make us sick . . its better to eat at home . . :) its according to me :) . . . Raniah Farooq
Qatar
Jul 21st 2012

Tehzeem Hassan
Eating at hotel is just for enjoyment. Food made at hotel is not fresh. So, I would suggest that we must prefer not to go to hotel much. Eat home-made dishes and be healthy.. Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
Jul 10th 2012

Malaika Rehman
ASA.........um agree .....hotling once in a week is okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.... Malaika Rehman
Pakistan
Jul 7th 2012

Tazeen Hina
hotels food is not good for us because..... because it has fats... So Izza I am agree vith you Tazeen Hina
Pakistan
May 30th 2012

Aqsa Hussain
eating twice once or twice a month is ok but always eating hotel food can be harmful Aqsa Hussain
Pakistan
May 29th 2012

Tehreem Maqsood
we dont much at hotels but home you should like K&N's or dawn Tehreem Maqsood
Pakistan
Apr 11th 2012

Xerac Akhtar
once or twice a month it is ok .......................but not always Xerac Akhtar
Pakistan
Apr 10th 2012

Amna Ali
I agree Amna Ali
Pakistan
Feb 17th 2012

Parihan Khattak
Eating at hotel is fun because there is music and they have there own recipes.The food is made by proffessional chefs. Parihan Khattak
Pakistan
Jan 31st 2012

Innocent Amara
I am totally agreed with izza coz home made delicious food is more better than of hotels.......it does'nt mean that you should not go in hotels.......you should go btttttt twice a month NOT everyday Innocent Amara
Pakistan
Jan 13th 2012

Salwa Imtiaz
i agree KHATEJA Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Oct 10th 2011

L .T
Eating fresh food and mummy-made food is more tastier then hotel food... L .T
Pakistan
Sep 4th 2011

Salwa Imtiaz
why you think that KFC foods are haaram?? Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Sep 1st 2011

Iman Fatima
Eating at hotel everyday can make us sick.We should eat at the home but sometime to change the taste u can eat at any hotel.Nothing happens but not too much.The food cooked in our homes is more healthy than the hotels one.So I agree wid Izza but sometime like 2 times in a month we can eat at hotel. Iman Fatima
Pakistan
Aug 19th 2011

Zainab  Khan
we should eat food cooked in our homes bt eating once in hotels is f9 Zainab Khan
Pakistan
Aug 14th 2011

Fakiha Khan
i think eating once in month is O.K Fakiha Khan
Pakistan
Aug 5th 2011

Sahar Saleem
in my opinion its compulsory to have a food of home because it is a healthy food and it has fresh things in it. if we want the food of hotel then we can take sometimes but not in regular routine because it can cause any disease and even it is not fresh like at home so i prefer to have a food of home instead of hotel... Sahar Saleem
Pakistan
Jul 11th 2011

Mairah Ahmed
i like to eat at home bcoz it is healthy but i also don't miss mcdonald,kfc or any hotel Mairah Ahmed
Pakistan
Jun 30th 2011

яυмαιsα  αнтsнαм
Especially,do u know that KFC chicks will grow in 2 days to a big fat hen.I live in makkah and the taste is good but it's ,in one way haraam. яυмαιsα αнтsнαм
Saudi Arabia
Jun 23rd 2011

Salwa Imtiaz
i agreed izza.....eating in hotels is dangerous.....we have to eat in homes for our good health....well i also used to eat in hotels but it is only for a day in the 2 months.... Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Jun 14th 2011

Amna Samad
Although I love eating Fast food, eating at home is more better because: 1) we do not know that which ingredients they use for making the food in restaurant. Maybe they are adding something in the food to make it taste better that is forbidden in our religion. 2) Almost all of the restaurants present in Pakistan belong to the Jews for e.g KFC and McDonald and so we are contributing in the donations for the jews to fight against us Muslims. Amna Samad
Pakistan
May 12th 2011

Afnan Amin
I TOTLLY; CRAZY ABOUT EATING AT HOTELS SO THEY SHOULD NOT REMARK ABOUT HOTELS SPECIALLY KFC Afnan Amin
Pakistan
Nov 19th 2010

Sfz Zehra
@ HBN PRINCESS McDonald's.....Whatever! BUT as per Islamic sheria a muslim can eat or drink any HALAL food if the salesmen/ cashier etc. is also a muslim. Who says we should avoid McDonald's.. if a counter man is muslim. THERE IS NO PROBLEM IN EATING AT McDonald's ONCE A MONTH, "IT IS HEALTHY". Sfz Zehra
Cameroon
Nov 1st 2010

ARSHAH WASEEM
it is not a big problem to eat sometimes but if you eat it every now and then it will not only harm you but the drinks can also be dangerous and believe me you can't eat the fast food for continuously five days .give it a try and on the 6th day you automatically force your mother to cook some light food such as Dal or some vegetables .just do a experiment with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARSHAH WASEEM
Pakistan
Oct 21st 2010

Minhil Bukhari
we should eat at our homes because we dont know what is included in the foods in the hotels. Minhil Bukhari
Pakistan
Oct 20th 2010

Aleena Majeed
EATING AT HOTELS IS NOT GOOD AT ALL. WE DONT KNOW THAT WHAT KIND OF PRODUCTS THEY USE IN IT, SO WE SHOULD AVOID IT TO BE HEALTHY. Aleena Majeed
Pakistan
Oct 19th 2010

Hafsa Mahmood
i agree home cooked food is very good and healthy but most people who don't know how to cook or cook very badly will surly think that the food in hotles and other places are good Hafsa Mahmood
Pakistan
Sep 21st 2010

HBN PRINCESS
but i really dont like to eat at hotels!!!!!!!!!! HBN PRINCESS
Pakistan
Aug 27th 2010

Mohammed Waleed
Indeed.And the youth generation seems to be more attracted to it.Thats because the taste of it.They use loads of used oil in it which is unhealthy for health.You can not be certain that the food is made in 100% hygienic environment.Home made food is the best.Still, if you want a bit change, hotels should be visited MAX once a month or two. Mohammed Waleed
Pakistan
Aug 24th 2010

Zukhruf Fatima
Hotels are attractive so that's why today people prefer to eat harmful food of hotels instead of healthy and safe food of home.Their kitchens are unhygienic.So,we should prefer home made food. Zukhruf Fatima
Pakistan
Aug 23rd 2010

Umair Malik
Food cooked in homes is good and healthy. But eating at McDonald's is unhealthy! Eating at hotels once a month is fine. I think Majority will be against this because in this modern era people don't want to eat food at home, they want to eat crispy chicken & much more. Eating out is always dangerous for health because the food they use is usually of third quality and they don't use fresh items! I agree with you Izza. Umair Malik
Pakistan
Aug 16th 2010

Ayesha Shahid
eating in hotels is not bad! but we should prefer home made food also. Ayesha Shahid
Pakistan
Aug 16th 2010

Rabia Khalid
i agree wid u Hasan Rabia Khalid
Pakistan
Aug 7th 2010

Salik Khan
yes eating out is always dangerous for health becoz the items they use is usually of third quality and they don't use fresh items Salik Khan
Pakistan
Aug 6th 2010

Sidrah Tajammal
i agree with HBN PRINCESS 100%. its fun to eat out and everything, but not hygienic. my dad told me that if you ever see these waiters wash dishes, you'll never come to their restaurant EVER again. they dont wash dishes purely. Sidrah Tajammal
Pakistan
Jul 26th 2010

Izza Waheed
I want to see from your comments that how many people are against it & how many do accept it. I think Majority will be against this because in this modern era people don't want to eat food of home, they want to eat crispy chicken & much more. Well, just tell me about your thoughts. Izza Waheed
Pakistan
Jul 2nd 2010

HBN PRINCESS
@ MAHRUKH, Mcdonald's iz belongs to a Jewish company so we should avoid it totally. HBN PRINCESS
Pakistan
Jun 25th 2010

HBN PRINCESS
U r 100% true izza! HBN PRINCESS
Pakistan
Jun 22nd 2010

Anum Kotwal
listen izza i agree with u but gud and valude restaurants are good Anum Kotwal
Pakistan
Jun 22nd 2010

Anum Kotwal
well i think its great fun to go outside and eat food Anum Kotwal
Pakistan
Jun 22nd 2010

Sfz Zehra
But eating at McDonald's is not unhealthy! Eating at hotels once a month is OK for our health. Sfz Zehra
Cameroon
Jun 14th 2010

Minhil Bukhari
I agree with you Izza.........:D Minhil Bukhari
Pakistan
Jun 13th 2010

Hasan Rehman
Food cooked in homes are good and healthy. Hasan Rehman
Pakistan
Jun 11th 2010

Faisal Khan
I agree with you Izza! Faisal Khan