Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

Reading habit is becoming a very rare thing.....

Reading habit is becoming a very rare thing in this busy and computer-dominated world. What is your opinion about this?

Suggested by Admin
Total Views 7738
Total Posts: 127
Published On: Mar 8th 2010
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Phoenix Flame
We cannot deny the importance of reading books these days. Phoenix Flame
Pakistan
Nov 13th 2016

Phoenix Flame
Both reading books and internet surfing should go hand in hand. Phoenix Flame
Pakistan
Nov 13th 2016

Amna Alvi
I LUV READING!!!!! theres no better hobby then reading! i'd read all day if i could Amna Alvi
Canada
Sep 12th 2016

Subhana  Saad
I AM A BOOK WORM Subhana Saad
Saudi Arabia
Sep 6th 2016

Iman Iman
nothing can replace books. Iman Iman
Pakistan
Jul 14th 2016

Laiba Bashir
books are the wings that help us to fly away and i am a very much of book worm and today books are replaced by stupid ipads and tablets and wow what knowlege you can get from them. Laiba Bashir
Pakistan
Jul 8th 2016

Bassam Siraj
Well yes it is, this is because instead of educational books, people are watching educational shows/programs, instead of reading fun books, people are watching fun TV shows! I reckon that this is not something bad, but we should have one thing in mind and that is too much of everything can be harmful! And we should never stop reading, i mean without reading the world is literally.............. Bassam Siraj
Pakistan
May 8th 2016

Afrah Kirmani
its my hobby Afrah Kirmani
Saudi Arabia
Apr 9th 2016

Yashal Rashid
Yes u r right! but I loooooove reading Yashal Rashid
Pakistan
Jan 11th 2016

Zaina Khan
I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV READING I SWEAR ITS TRUE Zaina Khan
Saudi Arabia
Dec 18th 2015

Manahil Ahmad
It's true that reading is, now, a less adopted hobby(not just by saying,I mean,for far everyone SAYS)as compared to previous times when you had to read most of the time for almost everything ranging from news to letters(letters were very long;VERY LONG) and of course,if your interested:))but now you watch the news and chat online and why read for hours when you can instead watch books online most say, but I think the beauty of reading can't be replaced , but I also agree that there are readers still and mostly when you start reading you'll become regular. Manahil Ahmad
Pakistan
Nov 5th 2015

Mahrukh Durrani
i like reading books and magazines especially Vshine magazine. Reading gives us knowledge about everything. I LOVE READING. Mahrukh Durrani
Pakistan
Aug 23rd 2015

Beenish Saeed
I love to read books in about me my hobbies are reading and writing stories. Reading helps us learn a good vocabulary and reading helps us to concentrate from watching television. Beenish Saeed
Pakistan
Jul 18th 2015

Irza Mir
READING IS GREAT!I LOVE IT BUT YES IT HAS BECOME QUITE RARE AS ONLY MY FREINDS AND I LIKE IT NO ONE ELSE DOES. Irza Mir
United Kingdom
Jul 13th 2015

Alishba Shahzad
reading habit is a good habit and I love reading Alishba Shahzad
Saudi Arabia
Mar 27th 2015

Syed  Abu Bakar
I love reading detection stories , espescially Sherlock Holmes' novels. Syed Abu Bakar
Saudi Arabia
Mar 17th 2015

Syed  Abu Bakar
Yes, reading is a rare thing but almost 10% of gadget lovers read too. Syed Abu Bakar
Saudi Arabia
Mar 17th 2015

MARYAM IMRAN
yes, even I agree, reading has infact been a very thing. we should not ignore reading as it plays an important role in our success. I don't know about yours but for me, yes... not all the time but atleast once a week will work.. MARYAM IMRAN
Saudi Arabia
Mar 13th 2015

Haifa Khan
I absolutely agree............ But we must inculcate the habit of reading because it can help us bring the change we always dream of.............. Books are our best friends which are the best sources of knowledge..... Haifa Khan
Pakistan
Mar 11th 2015

Dua Farhan
reading has become rare.......these technologies r the reason nothing useful can be invented, no one tries researching....search for answers ,cuz they can just search the internet........and in my experience google never answers any of my questions..... Dua Farhan
Pakistan
Feb 7th 2015

Dua Farhan
reading increases our knowledge rather than books......for e.g if you search for the meaning of a word in dictionary....u can find other related words which increases vocabulary but if u search on google well......u know Dua Farhan
Pakistan
Feb 7th 2015

Khadija Bilal
I love to read books and its true that hobby of reading books has become very rare . Khadija Bilal
Pakistan
Jan 4th 2015

Fizza  Haider Zaidi
I love reading books but most people consider watching the movies .........,,. Fizza Haider Zaidi
Pakistan
Nov 27th 2014

Aden Seerat
It is my hobby Aden Seerat
Pakistan
Nov 15th 2014

Fatima  Mehdi (Habibian)
i have a habit of reading books Fatima Mehdi (Habibian)
Pakistan
Sep 19th 2014

Fatima  Mehdi (Habibian)
who cares Fatima Mehdi (Habibian)
Pakistan
Sep 19th 2014

Anusha Ahmed
I agree with it that reading is a hobby of many children.We can read different types of books,novels and even magazines but there is no interest in these activities.Children are very much interested in playing video games,mobile phones and computers. Anusha Ahmed
Pakistan
Jul 21st 2014

KHAN AHMED
Ummmm........When you ask people their hobby,they do say reading but their actual hobby is smoking.:/ KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Jul 1st 2014

Javeria Ishaque
its tru. especially in pakistan most people dont give a slight glance at books!! when asked every1 has a hobby of reading but no1 even cares about reading!1 we r all into mobile phones tv and computer. we must all make a habit of reading books as a reading nation is a leading nation!! Javeria Ishaque
Pakistan
Jul 1st 2014

KHAN AHMED
Reading is very rare in Muslim countries but it is not in other countries KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Jun 26th 2014

Abdul Rahman Usman
reading is very rare in Pakistan and other Muslim countries but in western countries , reading is not rare :( Abdul Rahman Usman
Saudi Arabia
Jun 2nd 2014

Amna Shahid
I love reading and it is soooo true that this Habit Is Becoming V V V Rare! Amna Shahid
Pakistan
May 11th 2014

Arij Yaqoob
I LOVE READING! I'll admit that I'm a bookworm. I love reading and have read all the books in my house! I always get the chance to grab some more books! If people don't like reading then they can start with a few not too big books like Diary of a wimpy kid. Arij Yaqoob
Qatar
May 7th 2014

Soha Suhail
I truly agree to this. Reading habit is gradually becoming very rare :(! Reading is like a food u give to imagination, your thoughts! I don't understand that why people don't give their precious moments to reading! I myself love reading books and I spend my whole day reading. It's the best hobby. My friends call me as "Bookworm". I am Roald dahl's fan!!!! and Enid Blytons and...J.K Rowling's and....Meg Cabot's and.......................MANY MANY MORE! Anyway um..this wasn't the topic to be discussed...:P And yeah, I'd request to whoever has read my post, to plzzzzz read, read and read!!! Oh I'm tired of typing! Enough for now................... Soha Suhail
Pakistan
Apr 3rd 2014

Amna Shahid
Yeah! Its so right! The habit of reading it vanishing day by day! Nowadays even libraries are being digital and are upgraded with all kind of devices and technology. I think that something should be done about this. Amna Shahid
Pakistan
Mar 17th 2014

Qurratul Ain
Oh! I love reading and learning.They increases our knowledge. Qurratul Ain
Pakistan
Mar 16th 2014

Afifa Siddiqui
MY HABIT IS READING ACTULLY I AM AWAY FROM GADGETS WORLD. Afifa Siddiqui
United Arab Emirates
Dec 27th 2013

Eesha Gill
Actually, I don't agree. People nowadays like reading but parents don't let them buy it and children are always busy in studies and say that they don't have time... Eesha Gill
Pakistan
Nov 2nd 2013

Shumila Malik
Everyone is aware of the benefits of reading but these days not many people really read. Especially students are usually found fascinated by movies and television shows and they find books rather dull. These days so many novels are adapted into movies and people feel that watching a movie is far more interesting and entertaining than reading a book. Shumila Malik
United Arab Emirates
Sep 30th 2013

Munkashay Hyuuga
Thats True.....You know one thing? I am a book lover and book reading is my hobby and Mash Allah my vocabulary is good. I am not saying that I am a genius and better than you but I am saying book reading can surely improve your vocabulary. Munkashay Hyuuga
Pakistan
Sep 23rd 2013

Mahzaiba Sheikh
Reading habit is not becoming rare,people use e-book now a days and now all over the world people are awear of the advantages of reading books. Mahzaiba Sheikh
Pakistan
Sep 19th 2013

Momina Nadeem
reading is a v good habit. Every1 shud adopt it. Reading improves our vocablary and much more. Many pages will be filled if i started writing about the benefits of reading!!! I like reading and suggest you to read Harry Potter books. Momina Nadeem
Pakistan
Sep 13th 2013

Hani Zeeshan
reading is good but too much reading is bad Hani Zeeshan
Pakistan
Sep 7th 2013

Shayan  Hasnain
reading is the best hobby Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Sep 3rd 2013

Anam Abbasi
I'm a bookworm and I have got many certificates of bookworms.Reading is the best habit Anam Abbasi
Pakistan
Aug 13th 2013

Hiba Saad
agreeeeeeeee Hiba Saad
Pakistan
Aug 9th 2013

FIZZA  MANSOOR
Its good t read books.Because they gives us knowledge.there are also many interesting things in the book FIZZA MANSOOR
Pakistan
Jul 23rd 2013

Nazish Ilyas
reading is very good thing rather then chatting.my hobby is also book reading.m a book worm.there are many advantages of reading.like it increases our knowledge,reduces stress,greater tranquility,improved analytical thinking,increased vocabulary,improved memory,improved writing skills,helped prioritize goals,etc.so i think reading is very good.books are consider as humans best freind.so keeping reading. Nazish Ilyas
Pakistan
Jul 20th 2013

Saaniya Fatima
we should read book but usually people like to explore the world on internet Saaniya Fatima
Pakistan
Jul 18th 2013

Maarij Maqsood Khan
Habit of reading books haven't been gone any where but people use to read E-books instead of reading paper books Maarij Maqsood Khan
Pakistan
Jul 13th 2013

Nimra Baloch
Reading is a very good habit Nimra Baloch
Pakistan
Jul 5th 2013

Maryam Imran
Right, reading is a good thing as it increases our knowledge and vocabulary; it's also interesting and fun! So take out some time and enter the reading world. Maryam Imran
Saudi Arabia
Jul 5th 2013

Maham RAZa
Reading books is a very good habit! I have finished five books in 1 week. Maham RAZa
Pakistan
Jun 29th 2013

Momina Nadeem
It imroves our vocabulary!!! Momina Nadeem
Pakistan
Jun 14th 2013

Hafsa Najam
Books are ships which pass through the vast seas of time. Francis Bacon so my hobby is reading book. And i love books. Hafsa Najam
Pakistan
Apr 28th 2013

Fahmeetha Shahin
PEOPLE DONT HAVE TIME TO READ AND SIT ON INTERNET MOST OF THE TIME.SO,THEY DONT CARE FOR READING. Fahmeetha Shahin
Saudi Arabia
Apr 21st 2013

Gullasht Feyrozai
AOA in my opninion reading is a good habbit n i m read alarge numbers of story books as i m a writter Gullasht Feyrozai
Pakistan
Apr 18th 2013

Rabia Shahid
i love to read book it increases our knowledge as there is a nice proverb says, ''TODAY A READER TOMORROW A LEADER'' Rabia Shahid
Saudi Arabia
Apr 18th 2013

Areeqa Hayee
yes ur very right that it's becoming a rare thing! BUt it is very good for us. We should give just 30 mins atleast to reading.it enhances our vocabulary and reading and writing skills! Areeqa Hayee
Pakistan
Apr 15th 2013

Maleeha Junaidi
yeah! you are right, but whoever loves reading books can not keep himself away from being an "insect in a book". Maleeha Junaidi
Pakistan
Mar 26th 2013

Moiz Adeel
Hmmm.. It's really becoming very rare thing. Moiz Adeel
Pakistan
Mar 25th 2013

Sunshine Blue
yeah,most of the people waste their time on computer but still there are many of people who just spend their whole day reading books,magazines,newspapers etc and reading is their hobby plus reading also increases vocabulary and makes the best past time so one really should not waste his/her time loafing around and sitting in idleness.I LOVE READING and i really love the harry potter series they are my most FAV ones. Sunshine Blue
Pakistan
Mar 21st 2013

Anonymous Writer
i also love to read books it is awsome Anonymous Writer
Pakistan
Mar 13th 2013

Khadeeja Mazhar
it is a good habit! and i dont think that it has become a rare thing because all my school frnds,cousins and other family members do reading regulerly! Khadeeja Mazhar
Pakistan
Feb 18th 2013

Abdullah Suhail
Reading is the best hobby! Abdullah Suhail
Pakistan
Jan 21st 2013

Fatima Uroos
yeah reading books is an excellent hobby Fatima Uroos
South Korea
Jan 18th 2013

Javeria Ishaque
I just cant leave books! the lord of the rings is the best book. children should read books! Books are amazing Javeria Ishaque
Pakistan
Jan 14th 2013

Sehar Shahzad
its a good thing ! there are many good english writers like enid blyton ! her books are osum ! Sehar Shahzad
Pakistan
Dec 31st 2013

Dfg Dfggf
reading is very good thing and espiciallly V SHINE MAGAZINE.... Dfg Dfggf
Pakistan
Aug 7th 2012

Emaan  Farhan
Reading is like, being in a world which only you roam and bask in. Reading is like food to your imagination ( besides the NERDS candy :-) ) And it has become rare because nowadays either educated people are lazy or illetracy. Despite the fact that people are lazy, over a million people have read harry potter books. I myself are very bookworm-ish and nerdy but there's nothing wrong with being so in love with books, is there? There are Enid Blyton fans (ME) Lisa Papademetroiu fans (ME!!) mIMI mCcOY FANS (mE ME!) Roald Dahl fans (Oh I'm crazy!) And R.L Stine fans (ME) J.K Rowling fans, Meg Cabot Fans (ME!) Candy Apple book Fans (ME ME ME MEME !!) And Poison Apple book fans (Absolutely spine-tinglin'! I love them!) And many other books you and I have or have not read. My Favourite books are Accidentally Famous,Accidentally Fabulous,All two by Lisa Papademetriou, Midnight Howl, by Clare Hutton, Miss Popularity by Francesco Sedita, Dear Dumb Diary series by Jim Benton,The accidental Cheerleader by Mimi McCoy. Oh there are lots more but I gotta go! Emaan Farhan
Pakistan
Jul 21st 2012

Syeda Tahira Iqbal
yes reading has become a very rare habit these days me being a bookworm thinks that our world is becoming illiterate because of this reason you see children wearing spects in such a young age they have headaches beacuse of this reason there health is not how it is supposed to be because they are not getting exercise and not taking a moment to see anything else rather then electronics. Syeda Tahira Iqbal
Pakistan
Jul 18th 2012

Duaa Yousuf
Books are the best friends one can have when they are lost in a huge pool of despair. Looking at the other side of it, fairy tales and such books grows in the children the habit of day-dreaming and dancing with their prince/princess. And then going completely in a world of fantasy which might have serious consequences on children. I feel bad when parents buy a lot of fairy tale books. They should, instead, bring some books relating to islam, history and geography... Duaa Yousuf
Pakistan
Jun 12th 2012

A M
READING BOOKZ is really a good thing it increse our knowlege as well as vocabulary ... as i am also crazy of book and my whole family said me a book worm .... who donot read books is really dumb... :p A M
Pakistan
Jun 7th 2012

Aqsa Hussain
i love reading books i cant live without them i love books espically malory towers and st.clares by enid blyton Aqsa Hussain
Pakistan
Jun 7th 2012

Faiza Irshad
I am a book worm.i like reading books,reading books is a good habit Faiza Irshad
Pakistan
Apr 28th 2012

Haleema  Tanveer
reading is also my habit i read history and stories we should read books of Islam so we could learn about our religion more and more i also red some of Islamic books. Haleema Tanveer
Saudi Arabia
Jan 23rd 2012

Aimen Mughal
books seems like a unique treasures to me.we should make reading books as a habit. Aimen Mughal
Pakistan
Jan 23rd 2012

Rida  Arif
Well, u are very right. But what can we do in this computer generation, literally our books our lost!! :-( Rida Arif
Qatar
Jan 19th 2012

Areeba Pervaiz
i love reading.It just look like we are watching tV Areeba Pervaiz
Pakistan
Jan 6th 2012

Aliza Syed
oh! I LOVE READING.........especially the HP books same as u xerac Aliza Syed
Pakistan
Jan 2nd 2012

Xerac Akhtar
i love reading ...all the time[when i m free] i read and right now i m on HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF PHEONIX.......AWESOME BOOK Xerac Akhtar
Pakistan
Dec 26th 2011

Nouman Aqil
Reading Books is an excellent hobby but many people waste thier time on Computer. We must read books and not spend to much time on computer. Nouman Aqil
Pakistan
Nov 16th 2011

Ramsha Shafiq
we should mke our hobby like reading booksj Ramsha Shafiq
Pakistan
Sep 20th 2011

Ramsha Shafiq
books give us knowledge rather than a computer or anything so we should not misuse our books Ramsha Shafiq
Pakistan
Sep 20th 2011

L .T
I am always reading Enid Blyton... L .T
Pakistan
Sep 4th 2011

L .T
Thats really better then t.v and computer.... L .T
Pakistan
Sep 4th 2011

Ahad Scorpion
Yes i agree becuase most of the time people are on facebook or playing video games or playing with friends,there are so many new things that people dont get time to read or study.I think we should read books and study well becuase it will help us in our future. Ahad Scorpion
Pakistan
Aug 27th 2011

Mahnoor Khalid
I am also fond of reading books. So, for quench my book reading thirst I read V Shine and other informative magazines and we should make this habit common from rare. Mahnoor Khalid
Pakistan
Aug 24th 2011

Fakiha Khan
i love books and pay reading attention. its NESSESARY 4 better life standard.my fav novel r VAMPIE DIARIES,HARRY POTTER and FEAR STREET Fakiha Khan
Pakistan
Aug 21st 2011

Bareera Khalid
You are right.I was also a bookworm but now T.V and computer has taken my attention. Bareera Khalid
Pakistan
Aug 20th 2011

Yusra Altaf
Huh!! N0b0dy i repeat NOBODY can take the place of books!! Yusra Altaf
Pakistan
Aug 14th 2011

Zainab  Khan
I LOVE BOOKS i can say nothing else Zainab Khan
Pakistan
Aug 10th 2011

Itachi Uchiha
I love reading.I can't sleep without reading.I feel soo bad if i don't even read 1 page of a book.one thing that i would like to say is that reading improves our vocabulary.If u don;t know any word u should rush to the dictionary and find it's meaning.I love to read fiction books. Itachi Uchiha
United Arab Emirates
Aug 9th 2011

Saniya Farhan
I'm a book worm. I love reading books. But the net doesn't stop me from reading. I read online books of Charles Dickens, Agatha Christie, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Lucy Maud Montgomery, Mark Twain Franklin W. Dixon, Carolyn Keene .... I could go on forever. And reading doesn't mean just story books, it can be newspapers and magazines, and there are millions of articles on the net. So don't worry, the reading habit will never become rare. Saniya Farhan
United Arab Emirates
Jul 30th 2011

Mahnoor Khalid
Book- A man's best friend Story books are truly my best friends. I can't live without them. They give us knowledge about so many different things. Mahnoor Khalid
Pakistan
Jul 12th 2011

Mairah Ahmed
reading is a good habit which increases our vocabulary but new inventions such as internet only gives us information and don't helps us in spoken english so i think reading is better Mairah Ahmed
Pakistan
Jun 30th 2011

Salwa Imtiaz
i love to read magazine....my mother said that by reading we will increase our knowledge.....so it is a really good habit..... Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Jun 15th 2011

Shafaq Mansoor  Nami
I think reading books is a very good idea mostly because I am a bookworm and am crazy on books. Shafaq Mansoor Nami
Pakistan
May 1st 2011

Mahnoor M.Amin
Books are everything to me and it is really a good habit. Do read books because READERS ARE THE LEADERS!!!!! Mahnoor M.Amin
Pakistan
Apr 4th 2011

Niha Nazar
Well frankly I'm a book worm,and I think it's TV that prevents people to read,my opinion is that we have proper time to watch tv and read books. Niha Nazar
Pakistan
Mar 11th 2011

Aisha Abdul Quddus
Books are one of your best friends .they provide you with full time knowledge and when you are bored of computer and T.V and good book might help you Aisha Abdul Quddus
Qatar
Jan 21st 2011

Izza Waheed
Books are like flowers that gives fragrance to our life. Books are like water & air that keep us on growing.Actually, BOOKS ARE EVERYTHING FOR ME! thank you dear friends... Izza Waheed
Pakistan
Jan 20th 2011

Afnan Amin
READING HABIT IS GOOD HOBBY AND I READ EVERY TIME Afnan Amin
Pakistan
Nov 19th 2010

Maria Malik
AoA people! The greatest cause of this is that novels have been transformed into movies but I think that while reading you can choose your own kind of characters and imagine yourself... thats why I prefer book reading! Maria Malik
Pakistan
Nov 16th 2010

Furqan Ahmed
Reading habit is becoming very less because of Computers,TV,Mobile,and others.. Furqan Ahmed
Saudi Arabia
Oct 29th 2010

Sheraz Khan
now a days internet are taking place of books,and it is taking away people from books Sheraz Khan
Pakistan
Sep 9th 2010

Mohammed Waleed
No it is not.And if you say so "Reading Books", yes then its true.Again depends on the people.Internet has loads more information than 1000 Libraries.Its quicker, easier.So you can read the same thing on Web which may also have more information.But yes, People waste more time on Net too. Mohammed Waleed
Pakistan
Aug 9th 2010

SOHAIB AHMED
"A ROOM WITHOUT BOOKS IS LIKE A BODY WITHOUT A SOUL',says Cicero.... This proverb throws light on the importance of reading books.Reading gives us pleasure It broadens our outlook.A good book educates , enlightens and entertains an educated person .Reading books are the greatest source of pleasure and books are never failing friends.Therefore every good book should be read... SOHAIB AHMED
Saudi Arabia
Aug 4th 2010

Rumaisa Kashif
look!in this period of digital media internet is a big source of learning knowledge but no 1 can take the place of books Rumaisa Kashif
Pakistan
Jul 31st 2010

SOHAIB AHMED
Books act as good friends in loneliness and despair ....Truly said... SOHAIB AHMED
Saudi Arabia
Jul 30th 2010

Miley Jacob Bea
i luv to read books n its my hobby to read all kinds of books that we can read and books are awesome!!! Miley Jacob Bea
Pakistan
Jul 2nd 2010

Izza Waheed
Books give us knowledge; we should not leave our friends BOOKS! Please read the stories & novels of Ishtiaq Ahmed. Izza Waheed
Pakistan
Jul 2nd 2010

HBN PRINCESS
BOOKS r da treasure of world i must like to read urdu novels of NASEEM HIJAZI N Eng. stories of ENID BLYTON.U should also try to read dem. HBN PRINCESS
Pakistan
Jun 22nd 2010

Mahnoor Anwar
Books are my best friend.Infact there is no alternate of reading.How one can survive without reading? Mahnoor Anwar
Pakistan
Jun 18th 2010

Muhammad Fahad Saleh
Reading good books is also a matter I guess !!!! Muhammad Fahad Saleh
Pakistan
Jun 10th 2010

Anum Kotwal
READING Oh... i luv it whenever iam free i read novels and other books its one of my hobby dude Anum Kotwal
Pakistan
May 30th 2010

Minhil Bukhari
All our knowledge comes from books and books are our best friends when we are alone.....:D Minhil Bukhari
Pakistan
May 29th 2010

Ayesha Shahid
reading book is a v.good hobby. by reading books our vocablury can be good and our reading power can also be improved. Ayesha Shahid
Pakistan
May 29th 2010

Maham Rehman
by reading we have large word bank and improvr our reading skills Maham Rehman
Pakistan
May 28th 2010

Shahzad Saleem Shazi
Reading Habit is good for us when we stop reading we cannot get knowledge we are nothing without knowledge Shahzad Saleem Shazi
Pakistan
May 25th 2010

Sameer Piyarali
Reading is a very very good habit but we have stop reading. Sameer Piyarali
Pakistan
May 22nd 2010

Shehwar Khalid
Shakesphere said, reading maketh a full man Shehwar Khalid
Pakistan
May 16th 2010

ROSE LILY
books are life for me ROSE LILY
Pakistan
May 15th 2010

Hassan Shafiq
A wonderful thing about a book, in contrast to a computer screen, is that you can take it to bed with you. ~ Daniel J. Boorstin ~ Hassan Shafiq
Saudi Arabia
May 10th 2010

Faisal Khan
@ sehr, you are wright brother reading book books is always good thing. Faisal Khan
Pakistan
Apr 7th 2010

Muhammad Fahad Saleh
Habit of reading books haven't been gone any where but people use to read E-books instead of reading paper books Muhammad Fahad Saleh
Pakistan
Jan 25th 2010

Sehr Nisar
Reading books is a good thing and it is also a hobby of some people like my father! However, around me i always find my friend reding novels around!Uff! Sehr Nisar
Pakistan
Jan 25th 2010

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share

Close