Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

How can we ....

How can we help poor people?

Sarah Farooq

Suggested by
Sarah Farooq
Total Views 1867
Total Posts: 51
Published On: Jul 8th 2011
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Berha Irfan
Firstly They need food, clothes, houses, jobs, money Secondly They need the most important thing which would give you all the things above and that thing is education. Slowly after doing that they will get good job and will give them money and so on Berha Irfan
Pakistan
May 12th 2016

Tooba Ahmad
I think beside giving them money, food ,clothes etc . we should provide them education so they can fulfill their needs by their own and they couldnot starve from hunger. Tooba Ahmad
Pakistan
Mar 21st 2015

Shayan  Hasnain
By giving money and all the requirements they need like houses , a job and earn money etc Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Nov 7th 2013

Soha Suhail
By giving them money, food or help them...... Soha Suhail
Pakistan
Feb 7th 2013

Alina Nagi
we just dont have to give poor people money and food e also need to give them respect. we think that we can talk to them harshly or badly then we are wrong!. they have equal rights as us.they are our brothers. Alina Nagi
Pakistan
Oct 29th 2011

Arshia Tahir
we can help them by thinking we can help them any how. Arshia Tahir
Pakistan
Oct 11th 2011

Aimen Mughal
we should give zakat to poor people as our religion teaches us to help poors and needy persons.we should give them our used clothes.we should provide them with food.we should provide them employment. Aimen Mughal
Pakistan
Oct 6th 2011

Salwa Imtiaz
we should have to give ZAKAT as it is the responsibility of all the Muslims to give 1 1/2% of their money to the needy people...which may help all those poor peoples if all the Muslims started thinking of it.... Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Oct 5th 2011

Peace I
help them stand on their own feet!! Peace I
Pakistan
Oct 3rd 2011

Maria Wasti
we can give them education,donation of money and fulfill their needs Maria Wasti
Austria
Aug 25th 2011

Ali Moaz
i think so that instead of suggesting large works which is the duty of our elders and are impossible by us we all get pocket money from our parents suppose if our minimum pocket money per day is Rs 10 we give poors only 2 rupees then at the end of the month they have 60 Rs we should alway start frm ourselves Ali Moaz
Pakistan
Aug 25th 2011

Fakiha Khan
we can help them by donating money & sharing griefs & sorrows Fakiha Khan
Pakistan
Aug 25th 2011

Fiza Malik
We can help them by donating. Fiza Malik
United Kingdom
Aug 24th 2011

Aliyan Warsi
according to me we can help poor people by giving them education. Aliyan Warsi
Pakistan
Aug 21st 2011

Ali  Zuberi
wich day dose vshine comes in Ali Zuberi
Canada
Aug 20th 2011

Subha Mujtaba
It's so simple... we should do our best to help them...... such as, giving them zakat, doing our best in fulfilling their requirements, like clothes, food, shelter and support poor (orphans) in any way we can!!.... :D Subha Mujtaba
Pakistan
Aug 20th 2011

Ali  Zuberi
give monye Ali Zuberi
Canada
Aug 20th 2011

Iman Fatima
We can help the poor people by donating money,giving them things such as clothes e.t.c.We can help the poor also by educating them.we can also give them time and be their friends. Iman Fatima
Pakistan
Aug 17th 2011

Bareera Khalid
So simple,we are children and get pocket money from our parents,we should give 1/4 or 1/2 of our pocket money to the poor.If there is some needy people then you can also help them by asking your father to provide them different jobs according to their experiances. Bareera Khalid
Pakistan
Aug 17th 2011

Maryam Fatima
i think we can help them by giving them the basic education so that if they will be literate they can hire a job Maryam Fatima
Pakistan
Aug 16th 2011

Wasia Ahmad
We can help them by giving them shelter, food,money or anything we can afford!! Wasia Ahmad
Pakistan
Aug 11th 2011

Zainab  Khan
DONATE.................. Zainab Khan
Pakistan
Aug 11th 2011

Momina Bhatty
We can give them what they need i.e clothes,money,food and if we can afford, rented houses. Momina Bhatty
United Kingdom
Aug 9th 2011

Wafa Zafar
We can help them by paying zakat,donating and collecting funds for their welfare.Also by helping them to Educate their kids.Once they are done with graduation they can support their family on their own.Spreading the awareness of Education is must.'Education is the key to success'said by one great man. Wafa Zafar
Pakistan
Aug 4th 2011

Urooj Usmani
our religion Islam has made very easy laws as zakat if we pay that properly there will be no poor people Urooj Usmani
Pakistan
Aug 3rd 2011

Bint Waseem Mughal
THE MOST WE CAN DO IS TO COLLECT FUNDS 4RM WHICH WE CAN COMPLETE THEIR NEEDS.AND START 4 THEM BUSINESS...... Bint Waseem Mughal
United Arab Emirates
Aug 1st 2011

Maham Shahzad
why do people become poor...only when the rich ones dont help them nor the government. we can try our level best like donating money , stuff not in use, food supply, zakah etc. the gvernment should offer jobs to these poor people so that they can earn money and live happily. Maham Shahzad
Qatar
Jul 30th 2011

Shahamah Ahmed
if we just give them food that will not be long lasting and they will need it again..we can help an adult poor by starting him a business (it may be a cart) and a child by providing him education so that they will become respectable citizens Shahamah Ahmed
Pakistan
Jul 28th 2011

Urooj Fati
i think we can help them by donating money, and giving basic need for there better life. Urooj Fati
Pakistan
Jul 23rd 2011

Javaria Baig
i think, we should try to fulfil there basic need of life. Javaria Baig
Saudi Arabia
Jul 23rd 2011

Juriee  Bint M <3
Poverty is an issue for every country and society we can help them by 1:Donate There are numerous ways to help the poor through donations 2:Educate Educate yourself and others about poverty and its effects 3:Volunteer Volunteering is an excellent way to help the poor in an intimate, personal ways Juriee Bint M <3
Qatar
Jul 22nd 2011

Abdullah Silat
i think we can help them by giving food money and toys for small childrens Abdullah Silat
Pakistan
Jul 22nd 2011

Anees  Fatima
I think,we help poor person with the help of kindness.we never hard on them.we never related the rich and poor.we loves the poor person and provide food,clothes,money etc. Thanks. Anees Fatima
Pakistan
Jul 20th 2011

Mairah Ahmed
by donating them food and clothes as their requirements. Mairah Ahmed
Pakistan
Jul 20th 2011

Hadia Kashif
we should try to increase job opportunities for them Hadia Kashif
Saudi Arabia
Jul 18th 2011

Shehzeen Zafar
we can help poor people by donating them and by giving them funds Shehzeen Zafar
Pakistan
Jul 18th 2011

Salwa Imtiaz
we can help them only by giving charity......and from our good behavior....!! Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Jul 18th 2011

Ayesha Shahid
we can help poor people by our good behavior .Like in some houses you can see that somebody who works in your home to fulfill their needs so i think we should have a proper behavior with them Ayesha Shahid
Pakistan
Jul 17th 2011

Mahrukh Dero
We can help poor people by giving donations and paying zakat.We should fulfill their basic necessities and this will be a great help for poor people!!!!! Mahrukh Dero
Pakistan
Jul 16th 2011

Ashna Hussain
@Menahil, we can't all adopt poor kids coz that would increase the family's overall daily household cost. BUT...we can build orphanages for those poor kids. Ashna Hussain
Australia
Jul 13th 2011

Minhil Bukhari
The most we can do is to adopt poor children and support them with all their needs. Minhil Bukhari
Pakistan
Jul 12th 2011

Mahnoor Khalid
We should be sympathetic with them, and helping them without hurting their ego. Mahnoor Khalid
Pakistan
Jul 12th 2011

Sahar Saleem
we can help by giving their all requirements which they need most and their is hadith is that the thing which you choose ur self u can chose same thing with ur fellow poor brother Sahar Saleem
Pakistan
Jul 11th 2011

Aisha Abdul Quddus
There are many ways in which we can help poor people. The best one is to start for them a small business or give them supplies to start their own work so that they can earn money by their own self because clothes and food will finish one day Aisha Abdul Quddus
Qatar
Jul 11th 2011

L .T
There are many ways.Like the things we don't need or don't like don't throw it Just give it to poor and needy!!! L .T
Pakistan
Jul 10th 2011

Manail Khan
we can help by not ignoring them and trying to do anything we can do and is in our hands. Manail Khan
Pakistan
Jul 9th 2011

Ashna Hussain
We can help the poor by supporting them in their needs. U know.... like giving them charity, food, clothing etc. Ashna Hussain
Australia
Jul 9th 2011

Sarah Farooq
thanks to vshine for approving my suggested topic. I feel that poor people don't care about studies I mean they don't make their children learn even in government schools. so We should provide them with books and other learning stuff Sarah Farooq
United Kingdom
Jul 8th 2011

No One
by donating them food,clothes and money, No One
Pakistan
Jul 8th 2011

Ibrahim Malik
I think that by giving them all the requirements they need like food, money, homes, a job to earn money, etc Ibrahim Malik
Pakistan
Jul 8th 2011

Alina Salman
we can help them by completing their needs!! Alina Salman
Pakistan
Jul 8th 2011

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share

Close