Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

Chatting

Some people think chatting wastes a lot of time. Nobody knows that to whom you are chatting to? What do you say?

sfz Zehra

Suggested by
sfz Zehra
Total Views 4269
Total Posts: 161
Published On: Apr 29th 2010
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Jasmine Bilal
We should not chat all the time but its okay sometimes Jasmine Bilal
Pakistan
Oct 30th 2016

Iman Iman
it depends upon topic about which we chat. Iman Iman
Pakistan
Jul 14th 2016

Areej Zaman
chatting is good for making new friends and i like to make new friends ..!!! :) Areej Zaman
Pakistan
Jun 24th 2016

Duaa Amer
i think there should be a chat room ok not for strangers but if we find our friend on vhsine and we don't know how to contact each other and we have to share our fb id or number etc so cat room can help us and who ever use abuse language she or he could be reported :) Duaa Amer
Pakistan
Jun 24th 2016

Best Laiba Nadeem
CHATING IS QUITE FUN:-) but it is a pretty bad task:-( Best Laiba Nadeem
Pakistan
Jun 12th 2016

Abdur Rahman Irfan
there shoooooouuuuuld be a chat room Abdur Rahman Irfan
Saudi Arabia
Jan 18th 2016

Aaminah  Irfan
I think !!!!!! CHATING IS REALLLLLY A FUN!!!!!!!!! Aaminah Irfan
Pakistan
Jan 1st 2015

Hamna Haider Khan
v.shine should also have a chat box. Hamna Haider Khan
Pakistan
Dec 22nd 2015

Hafsah Sajid
yeah...!!! its fun but only with people who r ur friends or relatives not with strangers.....overall its fun.....!!!just for time passing....:D:P Hafsah Sajid
Pakistan
Aug 20th 2015

Hamna Haider Khan
chatting is good if we do according to a time limit Hamna Haider Khan
Pakistan
Aug 12th 2015

Asma Muttaqi
chatting to strangers is not good but it is an interesting work to chat with a person who donot even know your name! Asma Muttaqi
Pakistan
Jul 31st 2015

Mahrukh Durrani
Well, somehow you are telling right but chatting is a type of fun. We can make friends and I like to make friends. Chatting with friends is good. But one thing to think is that not to chat with strangers. Mahrukh Durrani
Pakistan
Jul 24th 2015

Mahrukh Durrani
Well, somehow you are telling right but chatting is a type of fun. We can make friends and I like to make friends. Chatting with friends is good. But one thing to think is that not to chat with strangers. Mahrukh Durrani
Pakistan
Jul 24th 2015

Maryam Naveed
there should be a chatting room in v shine Maryam Naveed
Saudi Arabia
Jul 24th 2015

Irza Mir
CHATTING IS FUN IF U ARE GOSSIPING AND STUFF BUT SERIOUSLY DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS! Irza Mir
United Kingdom
Jul 14th 2015

Duaa Amer
Chatting most perfect thing ever Duaa Amer
Pakistan
Jul 12th 2015

Duaa Amer
Chatting most perfect thing ever Duaa Amer
Pakistan
Jul 10th 2015

Ayesha __
may or may not ... it is fun Ayesha __
Pakistan
May 23rd 2015

Aliza  Aamir Siddiqui
Do it in a limit Aliza Aamir Siddiqui
Pakistan
Mar 16th 2015

Maikham Adil
Chatting? ................. THE MOST HORRIBLE ACTIVITY ever. Maikham Adil
Pakistan
Feb 26th 2015

Khadija Bilal
Chatting is not good for us and I don't think so it is fun. Khadija Bilal
Pakistan
Jan 7th 2015

Mohammad  Fahad
It is a wastage of time. It damages eyes and gives strain on the brain Mohammad Fahad
Pakistan
Oct 1st 2014

Rameen Mushtaq
right Rameen Mushtaq
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2014

HAFSA  IRFAN
zahra naseer. youre right HAFSA IRFAN
Pakistan
Aug 25th 2014

Munnazzar  Shahzad
I think chatting and talking to friends is a wastage of time and sitting on computer i think chatting is not right but the information is right Munnazzar Shahzad
Pakistan
Jul 25th 2014

مقدس علی
I like Chatting with my freinds. مقدس علی
Pakistan
Jul 3rd 2014

Qurratul Ain
Chatting is fun:):):)...And...The chatting is also a bad habit:(:(:(!!! Qurratul Ain
Pakistan
Jun 30th 2014

Abdul Moiz Abid Abid
I think chatting is not good because it wastes lot of time. Abdul Moiz Abid Abid
Pakistan
Jun 29th 2014

NOORULAIN QURESHI
ASLAM WALIKUM NOORULAIN QURESHI
Pakistan
Jun 7th 2014

Tooba Fatima
chatting is good and bad both ut without chatting with any one we will be always bored Tooba Fatima
Pakistan
May 17th 2014

Princess  Amna1
Aisha jabbar is correct Princess Amna1
Qatar
Apr 21st 2014

Princess  Amna1
Vshine should have a chatting room Princess Amna1
Qatar
Apr 21st 2014

Princess  Amna1
I want everyone who loves chatting to see cyber bullying videos plz on utube Princess Amna1
Qatar
Apr 21st 2014

Princess  Amna1
I love to chat but it wastes my time Troubled half way Should I leave it or continue with it Princess Amna1
Qatar
Apr 21st 2014

Ghazal Firdous Shaikh
Chatting specially For teenagers is really a hurdle between you and your studies. Texting one message requires time may 5 seconds, 50 seconds or 1 minute. Instead of that, you can do much more beneficial for you. So Stop Chatting and Start Thinking! Ghazal Firdous Shaikh
Pakistan
Apr 9th 2014

Ayesha Jabbar
i think so teenagers r been spoiled of chatting. Ayesha Jabbar
Pakistan
Feb 14th 2014

Ayesha Awan
yeah i think so its not good for students just like me Ayesha Awan
Pakistan
Feb 6th 2014

Ayesha Awan
yeah i think that its bad for student just like me... Ayesha Awan
Pakistan
Feb 6th 2014

Midhat  Abro
i think chatting will be right coz i am bored without chatting Midhat Abro
Pakistan
Jan 18th 2014

Fizzah Kafeel
yes chatting is not good specially for teenagers Fizzah Kafeel
Pakistan
Jan 7th 2014

Zainab Saleem Toor
it is okay to chat with someone you know but not with strangers, it wastes time only when you chat for no reason. agree? Zainab Saleem Toor
Pakistan
Jan 6th 2014

Hibba Haq
chatting is gud and bad.. it depends on us how we r using it however i think v shud not chat with people whom v dont know and v shuc also not share private information with them Hibba Haq
Pakistan
Jan 2nd 2014

Tahira Bano
chatting is good as well as bad.it depends on us that how we are using it. Tahira Bano
Pakistan
Dec 1st 2013

Tahira Bano
chatting is good as well as bad.it depends on us that how we are using it. Tahira Bano
Pakistan
Dec 1st 2013

Hassan Ahmed
chatting is good only if we use it for good use.like if our frient misses school and we can tell him/her the homework through chatting. Hassan Ahmed
Pakistan
Nov 25th 2013

Hamza Waqas Waheed
WE SHOULD NOT CHAT WITH RANDOM PEOPLE! Hamza Waqas Waheed
Pakistan
Nov 19th 2013

Rameen Mushtaq
If u know with whom u r chatting so u should but not with strangers.Although I think catting is waste of time! THAT WAS MY SUGGESTION.NOW IT'S YOUR CHOICE! Rameen Mushtaq
Pakistan
Nov 16th 2013

MALAIKA IMRAN
well chatting is fun but you should usually know about that person who your talking with... i love chatting but with friends only :) MALAIKA IMRAN
Saudi Arabia
Nov 10th 2013

S.M. AUN RAZI
ccchatttttttttttttttttttting rocks dddddddddddddddddddude who say its wrong S.M. AUN RAZI
Pakistan
Oct 24th 2013

HUSSAIN Jafri
Chatting is only good if you know the person you are chatting with.You don't know about random people's lives and could be hurt by something they say or they could be hurt by something you say. HUSSAIN Jafri
Pakistan
Oct 20th 2013

Amna Shahid
though i luv chatting but that strangers idea is not good! Amna Shahid
Pakistan
Oct 11th 2013

Shumila Malik
It's a good pastime but if you are chatting with random strangers to while away your time that's bad in my opinion. I don't find talking to strangers fascinating. If it's with friends and colleagues it's fine with me! Shumila Malik
United Arab Emirates
Oct 5th 2013

Anam Abbasi
it's good,but sometimes a waste of time Anam Abbasi
Pakistan
Oct 1st 2013

Momina Nadeem
Thank god Vshine is not having a chatting room. As for facebook we can talk with anyone secretly. We should make friends but not in a bad way! Momina Nadeem
Pakistan
Sep 13th 2013

Momina Nadeem
If we are chatting with a stranger then i hate it!!! I enjoy it when i'm chatting with my friend or any relative. Momina Nadeem
Pakistan
Sep 13th 2013

Shayan  Hasnain
chatting is realy fun Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Sep 3rd 2013

Maarij Maqsood Khan
Chatting is not waste of time so i don't agree with the creationer Maarij Maqsood Khan
Pakistan
Aug 21st 2013

Ajwa Arsalan
chatting stinxxxxx...!!!!!every1 shud hate it!!!!! Ajwa Arsalan
Pakistan
Aug 13th 2013

Arwa Ayan
i agree with Afifah Arwa Ayan
Pakistan
Jul 28th 2013

Shahzoab Shafi
chatting is good but it some time waste's our time. Shahzoab Shafi
Pakistan
Jul 20th 2013

Ibrahim Rahim Baloch
I chat with the people to make my typing power fast and it is good but not all the time. Ibrahim Rahim Baloch
Pakistan
Jul 12th 2013

Javeria Hashmi
its upto oneself how he use his invention.. Javeria Hashmi
Pakistan
Jun 26th 2013

Rabia Ahmed
chatting is full of fun....but, if in limited time!!! Rabia Ahmed
Pakistan
Jun 8th 2013

Maha Aleem
chatting is not bad if there is limitations Maha Aleem
Pakistan
Jun 2nd 2013

Haiqa Aziz
chatting is good 'cause it helps us to meet new people of the world and talk to our friends and relatives who are several kilometers far from us to whom we cannot talk.... Haiqa Aziz
Pakistan
May 22nd 2013

Fatima Uroos
i agree with Salwa Imtiaz Fatima Uroos
South Korea
Apr 21st 2013

Meerab Amin Bhatti
Nothing is good or bad in this world but it is Human who makes it bad or good by its good or evil use. Meerab Amin Bhatti
Pakistan
Apr 20th 2013

Mishaal Abbas
chatting is awsome~!!!!i cant live without it!!!i would die!@@....and to whom we r chatting...who cares!!! Mishaal Abbas
Saudi Arabia
Apr 18th 2013

Areeqa Hayee
Your right that it's a wastage of time but as the other people said it can be useful sometimes and it is fun too but if we use it in limitations! Areeqa Hayee
Pakistan
Apr 5th 2013

Afifah Maryam
Chatting is not bad if it has limitations. Afifah Maryam
Pakistan
Apr 1st 2013

Gullasht Feyrozai
In the tinning age chatting is not good for us because in this age we can't know anything Gullasht Feyrozai
Pakistan
Mar 26th 2013

Manal Khalid
it depends on the friends you make Manal Khalid
Pakistan
Mar 25th 2013

Anonymous Writer
in my point of view chatting is wastage of time but it is kind of fun you can find a new friend and you can have a great information about other peoples i think v shine must have a chatting fun Anonymous Writer
Pakistan
Mar 11th 2013

яυмαιsα  αнтsнαм
Chatting is a good thing if we use it for good things, if we just talk to freinds and family and cousins,LALALALALALAAAAAAAA яυмαιsα αнтsнαм
Saudi Arabia
Dec 21st 2012

Fareeha Noman
chatting is wastage of time but i like it .................... Fareeha Noman
Saudi Arabia
Nov 3rd 2012

Mathilda Khan
u may chat but dont give out personal info Mathilda Khan
Pakistan
Oct 10th 2012

Tehrim Ahmed
i only chat with my friends.Other wise its boring!HUH!!!!!!!!! Tehrim Ahmed
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2012

Tehrim Ahmed
i like chatting only with my friends.cause they told me there pic and i know there name.I don't like to chat with others unless there good Tehrim Ahmed
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2012

LyeBa Khan
I dont like chatting,so chatting wastes our many time.Chatting is so boring:((((( LyeBa Khan
Pakistan
Sep 1st 2012

Izma Khan
When we chat on vshine its fun but others are boring=0 Izma Khan
Pakistan
Aug 27th 2012

Anas _
then Vshine should have chatting as well.. ^_-.. would be fun? :D..I play counterstrike a lot and I usually play with the unknowns around the world.. chatting really helps me understand what people think of my country and what is the impression that they get when thinking of our country.. remember. I have chatted a lot and got some knowledge about how people from different places think of our country.. Anas _
Saudi Arabia
Aug 15th 2012

Madeeha Ahmad Khan
But, sometimes chatting is useful too. And fun too. Madeeha Ahmad Khan
Saudi Arabia
Aug 2nd 2012

Madeeha Ahmad Khan
Exactly, Chatting is a wastage of time. Madeeha Ahmad Khan
Saudi Arabia
Aug 2nd 2012

Wajeeha Sheikh
i think that chatting isn't very good for children until or unless it is not under parental supervision guidance. Wajeeha Sheikh
Pakistan
Jul 25th 2012

MALAIKA IMRAN
chatting is nice but it does not wastes our time also it helps our mind to be really unique MALAIKA IMRAN
Saudi Arabia
Jul 18th 2012

Dfg Dfggf
it is fun that we came to know about lots of people and how they live. But i want to say that chat with people for just a time not for so long................................;0 ;) Dfg Dfggf
Pakistan
Jul 6th 2012

Disenchanted. Xx
It OK unless and until u stay in your limits! Disenchanted. Xx
United States
Jul 3rd 2012

Neha Ayaz
i like chatting to unknowns it is fun Neha Ayaz
Pakistan
Jul 2nd 2012

Mahno0r $aeed
Yea its really sometymz wen we r free we strt chatting nd feel happy but we get from talking unknownz i think some sort of depression just!! Mahno0r $aeed
Pakistan
Jun 9th 2012

Sehar Shahzad
it w@$tes t!me.We don't know to whom we are talking & its just ....uh....its just wastage of time re@lly ! Sehar Shahzad
Pakistan
Jun 5th 2012

Tazeen Hina
Yes and Yes chating is not good for us because we dont knpw that whom we are talking and secondly it has a bad affect on our studies......so friends dont chat..it is dangerous.... Tazeen Hina
Pakistan
May 30th 2012

Emaan  Farhan
I agreeeeeeeeeee :D :) Emaan Farhan
Pakistan
Apr 20th 2012

Merium Razzak
chating is not good its waste our time... Merium Razzak
Pakistan
Mar 24th 2012

Amna Ali
i think know Amna Ali
Pakistan
Feb 10th 2012

Parihan Khattak
I THINK ITS GOOD Parihan Khattak
Pakistan
Feb 1st 2012

Syeda Midhat
chatting is a wastage of time Syeda Midhat
Pakistan
Jan 25th 2012

Altinay Saeed
chatting is fun no matter to whom Altinay Saeed
Saudi Arabia
Jan 17th 2012

Saher Fatima
chatting is just time waste Saher Fatima
Pakistan
Jan 9th 2012

Xerac Akhtar
chatting is really a wastage of time .........but i like chtting wd my cousins and friends ;P Xerac Akhtar
Pakistan
Dec 26th 2011

Afia Quanita
Chatting is good and i like to do chatting!!!!!!!!!!!! Afia Quanita
Pakistan
Nov 27th 2011

Zahra Naseer
chatting is good but as well as bad.. it depends on you how you are taking it.. Zahra Naseer
Saudi Arabia
Nov 18th 2011

Maryam Ahmad
chatting is good but u should not chat to strangers it can get strangers Maryam Ahmad
Pakistan
Nov 5th 2011

... ...
I think its OK once in a while. We were always taught to reserve our identity, right? ... ...
Pakistan
Oct 11th 2011

Bint Waseem Mughal
CHATTING WD UR FRNDS WHICH U KNOW IS FUN......BUT THOSE WHOM U DONT KNOW IS NOT GUD!!!!! Bint Waseem Mughal
United Arab Emirates
Sep 23rd 2011

Ali Moaz
i am with hbn princess Ali Moaz
Pakistan
Sep 1st 2011

Salwa Imtiaz
but i like ur topic Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Aug 27th 2011

Salwa Imtiaz
no i agree that chatting is fun...but this can causes many problems in our future....we should try to don't chat with the strangers...it may be dangerous...and @Ruhe Chuhan the old peoples always thinks ad do the best for us...respect them Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Aug 27th 2011

Salwa Imtiaz
no i agree that chatting is fun...but this can causes many problems in our future....we should try to don't chat with the strangers...it may be dangerous...and @Ruhe Chuhan the old peoples always thinks ad do the best for us...respect them Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Aug 27th 2011

Mahnoor Khalid
Yes, it is true that chatting with unknown person is very dangerous because we can give all our personal information to him or her. So, we should chat in the company of our parents. Mahnoor Khalid
Pakistan
Aug 24th 2011

Zainab  Khan
Chatting is f9 but we should know the person well and we shouldn't chat with a complete stranger.Also chatting should be in a limit and our parents should know who we r chatting to. Zainab Khan
Pakistan
Aug 10th 2011

Itachi Uchiha
i think chatting is ok if u know the person example:-friends,cousins or any other relatives.BUT i think chatting is bad if u r talking to a strange person who u don't know and talking bad stuff!!! Itachi Uchiha
United Arab Emirates
Aug 7th 2011

Ruhi Chauhan
chating is good but still old people thinks its not good Ruhi Chauhan
Saudi Arabia
Aug 5th 2011

Salwa Imtiaz
it's depend upon the person whom we are talking... Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Aug 2nd 2011

Namra Shahid
Chatting is good n bad also but it depends on you that how you are taking it whether you are taking it negatively or positively.If we spend are day according to time table then nothing is bad. Namra Shahid
Pakistan
Jul 26th 2011

Mairah Ahmed
i only chat my relatives or school friends but it is also wastage of time Mairah Ahmed
Pakistan
Jul 20th 2011

Saher Fatima
chatting is good Saher Fatima
Pakistan
Jul 9th 2011

Fatima Khan
I think chatting is not bad if we dont waste our time.but if we chat we should try to make good people our friend. Fatima Khan
Pakistan
Jul 6th 2011

Salwa Imtiaz
i don't like to do too much chatting Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Jul 5th 2011

Asad Ullah
yes, why we do any type of communication with unknown .This is big waste of time other wise we are chatting from our relative. Asad Ullah
Pakistan
Jun 26th 2011

Hafi Q
i always chat.... with my friends!!! :) Hafi Q
Australia
Apr 15th 2011

Seerat Fatima
Chatting could be good 4 making frnds but the other person is truth worthy.............no grantee :( Seerat Fatima
Pakistan
Feb 22nd 2011

Marium Malik
I don't think chatting is good. we don't know who we are talking to and in some virtual worlds before making friends and chatting you should be careful because people can make a boy avatar if they really are a girl or something. So I only chat with my relatives and close friends but not all the time. Marium Malik
Saudi Arabia
Feb 13th 2011

Rabia Asif
chatting is good but what really matters is whom you talk to...... Rabia Asif
Pakistan
Feb 12th 2011

Mohammad Abdullah Mukhtar
Chatting is not so good for us because we really don't know to whom we are chatting. Mohammad Abdullah Mukhtar
Pakistan
Dec 29th 2010

Ghazala Khan
yes,it's right Ghazala Khan
Pakistan
Sep 27th 2010

Hafsa Mahmood
i think chat is not good because some of the people don't know who are they chatting to and it waste alot of time and people forget to do prayers. Hafsa Mahmood
Pakistan
Sep 7th 2010

HAREEM FEROZ
chatting is good but we should know to whom we are chatting.we may follow some rules for chatting!i think it's an advantage but some people makes it disadvantage.......................................................... HAREEM FEROZ
Pakistan
Sep 6th 2010

Naima Waheed
Chatting with ppl u kno is, lyk, fine but vice verca is not so good Naima Waheed
Pakistan
Sep 2nd 2010

Huda Feroz
chatting is awesome thing in free time but its the worst thing to do it on working times!huda feroz's advice Huda Feroz
Pakistan
Aug 31st 2010

Ibrahim Malik
I think that the justification of this aspect of chatting is a matter of responsibility with usage. On one hand, chatting serves as a great tool for communication which shortens geographical distance. On the other hand, its very easy to get carried away and use chatting for the wrong reasons, which ultimately contributes towards its being a waste of time. Its your purpose of using it that matters..... Ibrahim Malik
Pakistan
Aug 28th 2010

Muhammad Rassik
yes Muhammad Rassik
Pakistan
Aug 26th 2010

Umair Malik
Chatting is good but the person with whom u are chatting, can be a lier!!Chatting is good for making friends. Chatting is the wastage of time and even we dont know to whom we are talking like may be they show their wrong names and many other things so my advice is that we should keep away from these types of sillly things. Umair Malik
Pakistan
Aug 19th 2010

Mohammed Waleed
It also depends and to whom or what you talk.Chatting with known persons within limits is great but exceeding the limits always does something wrong. Mohammed Waleed
Pakistan
Aug 9th 2010

Rizwan Ali
Yea, chatting waste time, but it is informative as well. when we chat to some unknown person, we get many information from him about a distance located place. Rizwan Ali
Pakistan
Aug 6th 2010

Rumaisa Kashif
im with hbn prince Rumaisa Kashif
Pakistan
Jul 26th 2010

Mohammed Waleed
Chatting with Sensible and known people is definitely not useless. What would you do instead, blabber on Phone? But chatting does waste time, I agree. Mohammed Waleed
Pakistan
Jul 19th 2010

Miley Jacob Bea
chattings cool but the person u are chatting with can be a lier!!!!!!!!!! Miley Jacob Bea
Pakistan
Jul 2nd 2010

Usama Bashir
You are absolute right. without knowing any body to chat useless Usama Bashir
United Arab Emirates
Jun 29th 2010

Wafa Waheed
Chatting is not a good work. You do not like it. Wafa Waheed
Pakistan
Jun 29th 2010

Syeda Tehreem -un- Nissa Ahmed
Chatting is really cool.With chatting we can make new friends,we can share our problems with our friends.And of course chatting can improve our knowledge because our friends give us that,so chatting is very much helpful for us. Syeda Tehreem -un- Nissa Ahmed
Pakistan
Jun 25th 2010

HBN PRINCESS
Every thing should be in limit we have to manage time for gud chatting. HBN PRINCESS
Pakistan
Jun 22nd 2010

Marium Shahid
I just LOVE to chat!!!!!chating rules!!!! Marium Shahid
Pakistan
Jun 19th 2010

Ahmed Alam
Yeah, I mean chat those you know about them as like friends, relatives e.t.c Ahmed Alam
Pakistan
Jun 15th 2010

Sfz Zehra
Ahmed Alam You should think about what Izza Waheed has posted! Sfz Zehra
Cameroon
Jun 14th 2010

Ahmed Alam
Chatting can be fair without any lie Ahmed Alam
Pakistan
Jun 11th 2010

Hasan Rehman
Chatting is good because we can talk to our friends and relatives living out of the country. Hasan Rehman
Pakistan
Jun 11th 2010

Muhammad Fahad Saleh
I think chattin' could become beneficial if done for the sake of gettin' knowledge and other kinda good things, in my views chattin' for makin' new friends won't gonna some kinda good thin' because you can make friends by some others means, chattin' with strangers could be harmful. Muhammad Fahad Saleh
Pakistan
Jun 12th 2010

Wahab Latif
chatting is good when we know each other nearly .chatting with old friend is interesting and it also make a good relationship between friends ...... Wahab Latif
Pakistan
May 30th 2010

Shahzad Saleem Shazi
i m with ayesha shahid,s comments Shahzad Saleem Shazi
Pakistan
May 30th 2010

Minhil Bukhari
I think chatting with friends is really fun!!!!!! Minhil Bukhari
Pakistan
May 29th 2010

Ayesha Shahid
I think chatting is a waste of time bcoz we don't know with whom we are chatting. so, if we wants to chat first we have to make sure that the person we are chatting is our freind. Ayesha Shahid
Pakistan
May 29th 2010

Anum Kotwal
hey what a gud topic to discuss it is rihgt that chatting is the wastage of time and even we dont know to whom we r talking like may be they show their wrong names or even gender , country ,and many other things so my advice is that we should keep away from these types of sillly things.... Anum Kotwal
Pakistan
May 27th 2010

Izza Waheed
AOA! Yeah! Mahrukh Zehra! Chatting is very helpful in destroying our society. We don't know whom we are Talking. The one you are chatting can tell you wrong Gender & you'll believe. So, I request to you that please avoid this & save your precious time. Izza Waheed
Pakistan
May 26th 2010

Zernab Waheed
I think chatting is not good thing.It's a kind of friendship but a very bad type of communication for muslims & we cannot know that whom we are talking with.Chatting wastes our so much time. Zernab Waheed
Pakistan
May 26th 2010

Ibrahim Ahmad
i think chatting wastes a lot of time Ibrahim Ahmad
Pakistan
May 25th 2010

Shahzad Saleem Shazi
Chatting is good for making (friendship) Shahzad Saleem Shazi
Pakistan
May 25th 2010

Sameer Piyarali
I think Chatting is fun with friends. Sameer Piyarali
Pakistan
May 22nd 2010

Arshad  Alam
Its really depends on what we are chatting.So it could be both bad or good. And we must concentrate on what stands for good and leave the other. Arshad Alam
India
May 10th 2010

Hassan Shafiq
I think chatting is really fun...:) Hassan Shafiq
Saudi Arabia
May 9th 2010

Shehwar Khalid
chatitng ROCKS dude Shehwar Khalid
Pakistan
May 8th 2010

Ahmed Alam
Obviously.. chatting is not so good for us because we really don't know to whom we are chatting. Ahmed Alam
Pakistan
May 7th 2010

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share

Close