Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

Excess of entertainment ....

Excess of entertainment can be a cause of lack of attention in studies.

Owais paracha

Suggested by
Owais paracha
Total Views 1271
Total Posts: 29
Published On: May 16th 2011
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Berha Irfan
Depends Berha Irfan
Pakistan
May 8th 2016

Saaniya Fatima
hahaha Saaniya Fatima
Pakistan
Aug 12th 2013

Javeria Ishaque
we should balance our time and study at the time of study and watch entertainment programs in our free time. But most children r not able to do this Javeria Ishaque
Pakistan
Jan 14th 2013

(^_^) (^_^)
hahahaaha (^_^) (^_^)
Pakistan
Sep 5th 2012

Izma Khan
balance should be always in your life. Izma Khan
Pakistan
Aug 21st 2012

Izma Khan
we should make a table for our studies and entertainment Izma Khan
Pakistan
Aug 17th 2012

L .T
I think a bit of entertainment is important,AND THE STUDIES TOO!! L .T
Pakistan
Sep 4th 2011

Mahnoor Khalid
Study is also as much important as you think about the entertainment. So,to balance your life keep both of the activities continue. Mahnoor Khalid
Pakistan
Aug 24th 2011

Bareera Khalid
Yes ofcourse you are right Bareera Khalid
Pakistan
Aug 20th 2011

Iman Fatima
Yup too much entertainment can be a cause of lack attention on studies.So I suggest that there should be a timetable of everything. We should not have to much entertainment ,its the time to study and get good marks.After this all u can have as much fun as much u want. Iman Fatima
Pakistan
Aug 18th 2011

Fakiha Khan
in entertainment, i love internet its every desire.my life is dullwithout it.isnt it? Fakiha Khan
Pakistan
Aug 17th 2011

Shazma Iqbal
We can watch t.v and can use computer but too much entertainment of india is not good. It is parents job to give time to children and watch them what they are doing! Shazma Iqbal
Saudi Arabia
Aug 14th 2011

Wasia Ahmad
Yes they can but if you will make a timetable then it will all be fine again! Wasia Ahmad
Pakistan
Aug 11th 2011

Salwa Imtiaz
look i can explain it....every thing is good in a time period ....children should have to try to choose a sport which is good for their health also....they have to watch t.v but not too much it's not true that watching t.v is a bad habit...it's good if we see any kind of informative channels... just they have to try heir best to don't waste their precious time because TIME is too precious for the progress ....... Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Aug 2nd 2011

Maham Shahzad
very true. its the parents job to stop their children from tv or computer. excess of everything is bad. their health status wil also lower down. but only obedient children accept this rule Maham Shahzad
Qatar
Aug 1st 2011

Rija Fatima
There should be a balance,excess of everything is bad,even studies.There should be daily entertainment+studies Rija Fatima
Pakistan
Jul 28th 2011

Darab Masood
yeah i think this is somewhat right cause balance is life is very important......and so neither getting all entertainment with no time for studies is good nor studying all the time without entertainment is good!!!!!!!!! there should be a limit to both!!!!! Darab Masood
Pakistan
Jul 23rd 2011

Sayed Mohammed Jalil Shah
It depends on the person. if they cross their limits then there is problem for them but if they are in their limits like 50% education and 50%entertainment..then Inshallah their will be no problem for them Sayed Mohammed Jalil Shah
Pakistan
Jul 11th 2011

Narmeen Chaudhry
Not if the parents watch out on the children about their activities and studies Narmeen Chaudhry
Pakistan
Jun 21st 2011

Salwa Imtiaz
entertainment is too important but for a short time or a fixed time...every thing gives advantage if we try to do that in a better way....i think your topic is great..!! Salwa Imtiaz
Pakistan
Jun 14th 2011

Aisha Abdul Quddus
Yes obviously without entertainment we kids will be quite unaware of our world. And entertainment always does not means internet and cartoons There are aslo other means of entertainment too. Aisha Abdul Quddus
Qatar
Jun 6th 2011

Faizan Khan
Entertainment is also important for the student. Students can fresh their mind by entertainment Faizan Khan
Saudi Arabia
May 31st 2011

Mubashir Salman
Yeah, entertainment affects on education and we should concentrate on our studies and give just little bit time for entertainment Mubashir Salman
France
May 31st 2011

Rabia Khalid
Yes I agree with this…. Rabia Khalid
Pakistan
May 31st 2011

Ahmed Alam
Oh yeah sometimes net surfing consumes all of the time and there is no time left for the studies Ahmed Alam
Pakistan
May 27th 2011

Ashna Hussain
Entertainment is an important aspect of our lives. Ever heard of the old saying: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Entertainment should be part of our everyday life. However, it shouldn't dominate our life. We should be able to balance ourselves between work and leisure. Sometimes you need to take a break from work. Just have some 'me' time amd reflect on yourself and your health. It's important. Ashna Hussain
Australia
May 24th 2011

Mehwish Khan
it depends on us! we should have a proper time table for entertainment and studies !!! our life is incomplete without entertainment so few hours of entertainment is necessary!!! =) Mehwish Khan
Pakistan
May 21st 2011

Fahad Ahmed
We should try to do everything in limits, excess of anything is dangerous…either it is entertainment or anything else… Fahad Ahmed
Pakistan
May 21st 2011

Owais Paracha
It is true that if we involve our self too much in day by day increasing entertainment then we'd loosen our interest in studies. Owais Paracha
Pakistan
May 19th 2011

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share

Close