Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

Cricket is a very popular game in the........

Cricket is a very popular game in the sub-continent. Do you think that Test and ODIs are too long to watch because they consume lot of time and affects other activities?

Suggested by Admin
Total Views 36168
Total Posts: 108
Published On: Mar 8th 2010
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Fatima Imran
Cricket is a very good game. Fatima Imran
Pakistan
Feb 6th 2017

Phoenix Flame
A cricket-enthusiast can watch a match for hours.. Phoenix Flame
Pakistan
Nov 13th 2016

Ibrahim Muzammil
I agree with Mujtibah Ibrahim Muzammil
Pakistan
Sep 16th 2016

Muhammad Mujtaba
I agree that cricket is agood game but we Pakistanis are going low in it because of Shahid Afridi. Muhammad Mujtaba
Pakistan
May 15th 2016

Berha Irfan
And next time Pakistan Vs India we will win Inshallah Berha Irfan
Pakistan
May 1st 2016

Berha Irfan
Cricket is a game that I don't like at all so from my opinion it is such a waste of time but from lovers of cricket I would say watch for short time you should spend some time with your friends and family. Thank you for reading Berha Irfan
Pakistan
May 1st 2016

Abdul Ali Sheikh
CRICKET IS THE BESTTTT Abdul Ali Sheikh
Saudi Arabia
Feb 6th 2016

Shayan  Hasnain
I agree with Abdullah Khan football watching is a waste of time. Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Aug 22nd 2015

Asma Muttaqi
I am so crazy for cricket. I don't leave even one ball. I also watch test matches for whole five days and don't miss any single ball. I think cricket is the best game in the world. I pray for Pakistan Cricket Team. Pakistan Zindabad! Asma Muttaqi
Pakistan
Aug 3rd 2015

Abdullah Khan
Cricket is the best game in the world and yes Test matches take alot of time but we get to see some extraordinary stuff to watch we also get to see the new records made by players and i think that football is a waste of time because you just have to sit in front of the t.v for 90 minutes which i think is a waste of time Abdullah Khan
Pakistan
Jul 31st 2015

Beenish Saeed
Pakistani teams are great but watching cricket is just wasting time football is the best. Beenish Saeed
Pakistan
Jul 18th 2015

Usman Rehan
I Love Cricket !!! Usman Rehan
Pakistan
Jun 5th 2015

Ayesha __
uh ! i Hate cricket !! ... plus its just too boring to watch a single match (for me), test matches n ODI's are too much far away ... i must admit ! i love soccer Ayesha __
Pakistan
May 23rd 2015

Hiba Khan
i forgot to write e after i. Hiba Khan
Pakistan
Apr 8th 2015

Hiba Khan
yes i want to be frinds with you. Hiba Khan
Pakistan
Apr 5th 2015

MARYAM IMRAN
so fizzah you mean you hate cricket?? and hiba and I hate it like anything when pak team loses.. well (fizzah and hiba) want to be friends?? MARYAM IMRAN
Saudi Arabia
Mar 27th 2015

Hiba Khan
I hate cricket like anything Hiba Khan
Pakistan
Mar 19th 2015

Fizzah Kafeel
no and cricket makes me crazy hoooo Fizzah Kafeel
Pakistan
Mar 16th 2015

MARYAM IMRAN
Well, watching cricket matches is not really a waste of time for those of who like it and have developed interest in it, like me... I have a bad craze for cricket.. But if we have important things to do, we should waste our time on test and ODI's.... MARYAM IMRAN
Saudi Arabia
Mar 13th 2015

MARYAM IMRAN
Well, watching cricket matches is not really a waste of time for those of who like it and have developed interest in it, like me... I have a bad craze for cricket.. But if we have important things to do, we should waste our time on test and ODI's.... MARYAM IMRAN
Saudi Arabia
Mar 13th 2015

Abdullah Khan
well,I am crazy for cricket so i think that no match of cricket is a wastage of time! Abdullah Khan
Pakistan
Mar 11th 2015

Abeera Farhan
agree with go mr. n go......lol Abeera Farhan
Pakistan
Feb 7th 2015

Abeera Farhan
i agree with shaheer....too much of every thing is bad.....and abdul ahad u should atleast encourage our team.....i think pakistan team would be better if media and negative people would encourage it ......plus we play for fun not to win(okay to win too but u get the idea) ;) Abeera Farhan
Pakistan
Feb 7th 2015

Shaheer Salah
BTW Go .MR.N Go. LOL guess ic you csn. What I mean? :D :P (rofl) Shaheer Salah
Pakistan
Dec 31st 2015

Shaheer Salah
Oh cool ! Comments and fights going on. BTW cricket is fun but as you see watching long hours of cricket is a wastage of time. But we CANNOT blame cricket for this. Its our own addiction and our own self controlling that matters rather than how long the matches are. And BTW we need to control ourselves because addiction of everything is not good and its us who are responsible. Shaheer Salah
Pakistan
Dec 31st 2015

Hussain Khan
people say cricket is the 2 popular sport in the world but if i'm watching it i would like T 20's the most Hussain Khan
Pakistan
Sep 11th 2014

Shayan  Hasnain
I like t20s and ODIs But TEstS ArE Very boring.TEST MATCHES WASTE OUR TIME. Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Jun 12th 2014

Ahsen Najib PTI
Cricket is a good entertainment but it wastes a lot of time. We should just watch score or ending moments. Ahsen Najib PTI
Pakistan
May 27th 2014

Abdul Ali Sheikh
it is from my brother i like t20 but i hate odi and tests Abdul Ali Sheikh
Saudi Arabia
Apr 13th 2014

Abdul Ali Sheikh
Pakistan TEAM HAS BEEN HUMILIATED VERY BADLY IN THE WORLD CUP. THEY WERE 82 ALL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! Abdul Ali Sheikh
Saudi Arabia
Apr 3rd 2014

Umer Asim
Yes Brother Cricket Is An Old Sport Now. Umer Asim
Pakistan
Mar 21st 2014

Maryam Aamir
I like it a lot. Tests are boring but I love to watch T20s, ODIs are ok. I don't like to watch test so I use that time for studying. Maryam Aamir
Saudi Arabia
Dec 10th 2013

Crystal Power
I think tests matches are only for the players.. They are not suitable for us cricket fans to watch because in test cricket. I think they only want to test the player's about their fitness and stuff like that. And they are not telling us to check the players odi is ok to be seen. I also watch test matches but only for a short period of time and I like the ashes. Whereas. T20 is thrilling. We can watch any type of cricket. But we should not waste a lot of time in it. Crystal Power
Pakistan
Nov 22nd 2013

Mohammad  Bin Osman
I dont like test matches but i love t20 matches Mohammad Bin Osman
Pakistan
Oct 26th 2013

Taskeen Fatima
every thing in the the cricket is awesome because i like it so much Taskeen Fatima
Pakistan
Oct 22nd 2013

Suhaib Siddiqui
test matches are soooo booriinnnggg.t20 matches r exciting. Suhaib Siddiqui
Pakistan
Oct 11th 2013

Rafia Ahmed
YUP!!!!!!! i agree with Shayan Hasnain ....... T2o's are AWESOME :):):) Rafia Ahmed
Pakistan
Sep 3rd 2013

Shayan  Hasnain
t20 is the best Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Sep 3rd 2013

Rafia Ahmed
Cricket is the best game nothing much is boring...... test match are realllly tiiiny boring but t20 r best...well I love to watch cricket with all my family and frnds...at that time test match too doesn't seems boring:) awsome topic:) Rafia Ahmed
Pakistan
Jul 23rd 2013

Maarij Maqsood Khan
i love cricket and t20s and ODIare best but tests are boring and i think that ODI is not so long as compare to tests so tests matches should be finish Maarij Maqsood Khan
Pakistan
Jul 13th 2013

Abdul Ali Sheikh
T20's are good but I like ODI's the most as they are long and we get more interest in watching them. Abdul Ali Sheikh
Saudi Arabia
Jul 8th 2013

Crystal Power
Aoa T20 is best. I think tests should not be shown on tv Crystal Power
Pakistan
Jun 30th 2013

Rabia Ahmed
Cricket is very popular.. but nothing is boring in it:) well topic was nice:) Rabia Ahmed
Pakistan
Jun 22nd 2013

Mubashra Ayub
i am crazy about cricket and i think t20s and ODIs are best while test matches are little bit boring.i think cricket should help children and people to mentain their health Mubashra Ayub
Pakistan
Jun 20th 2013

Mohammad  Bin Osman
I ALSO LOVE CRICKET Mohammad Bin Osman
Pakistan
Jun 7th 2013

Saad Alam
cricket is very nice game t20 and one day is best but test is tiny boring Saad Alam
Pakistan
Jun 5th 2013

Hamza Waqas Waheed
I LOVE CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hamza Waqas Waheed
Pakistan
Jun 4th 2013

Rabia Nawaz
i love cricket but i only watch the t20 game because it is short and interesting.watching odi or test is very boring. Rabia Nawaz
Pakistan
Jun 1st 2013

Saad Alam
no. Saad Alam
Pakistan
Jun 1st 2013

Usman Rehan
I love playing cricket.T20 and ODIsare very nice but tests are very boring. Usman Rehan
Pakistan
May 28th 2013

Haiqa Aziz
cricket is my favourite game as shahid afridi is in it!!! Haiqa Aziz
Pakistan
May 22nd 2013

Sheza Komal
I love t play cricket but I don't watch cricket for long time because it take so much time. Sheza Komal
Pakistan
May 14th 2013

Hafsa Najam
T20 and ODIs are best.Test are very boring. I like very much cricket. Hafsa Najam
Pakistan
Apr 28th 2013

Fahmeetha Shahin
CRICKET IS INTERESTING THAN ANY OTHER GAME.T20'S ARE AWESOME AND THEY TAKE LESS TIME.IPL'S ARE MY FAVOURITE. Fahmeetha Shahin
Saudi Arabia
Apr 21st 2013

Gullasht Fatima
AOA YOU are right seeing cricket is wasted of time Gullasht Fatima
Pakistan
Apr 18th 2013

Abdullah Asim
I like to play cricket and I am best in playing it. Abdullah Asim
Pakistan
Mar 15th 2013

Anonymous Writer
i think woman's cricket is more fun than man's Anonymous Writer
Pakistan
Mar 14th 2013

Anonymous Writer
hmm, i think test is the wastage of time. odi is better but t20 is the best one of all. i think we also have to watch tennis it is good enough than cricket . Anonymous Writer
Pakistan
Mar 14th 2013

Talha  Rabbani
i love cricket bt nt tests............. Talha Rabbani
Pakistan
Feb 23rd 2013

Talha  Rabbani
cricket is really becoming more and more popular every passing day....... in pakistan, it is even more popular than our national game: hockey........ T20 is the bets because it is the shortest one and is thrilling , ODI's can also be watched but test matches are just a vague idea and only a wastage of time......that's too slow...... but lovers of cricket watch them too and find them good :) Talha Rabbani
Pakistan
Feb 23rd 2013

Muhammad Shahmir
t20s are the best Muhammad Shahmir
Pakistan
Feb 11th 2013

Abdullah Adil
Yes i think they are too long Abdullah Adil
Pakistan
Jan 27th 2013

Javeria Ishaque
ODI's are okay if we dont watch them from ball to ball. We can open television at intervals and check what is going on. But tests are a complete waste of time Javeria Ishaque
Pakistan
Jan 14th 2013

Soha Suhail
I think these onedays do are just wastage of time. What if we spend this time in studying, offering prayers, reciting Quran etc. T20s are best!! Soha Suhail
Pakistan
Jan 12th 2013

Fatima Uroos
T20 is best. Fatima Uroos
South Korea
Jan 4th 2013

Sehar Shahzad
yeah, I agree ! T20 is the best ! short and interesting ! Sehar Shahzad
Pakistan
Dec 31st 2013

HAMNA  Baqai
It is really a good game.it is more better to play it rather than watching it....It does consumes a lot of time to watch it... HAMNA Baqai
Saudi Arabia
Nov 8th 2012

Shayan Farooq
i dont like it zernab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shayan Farooq
Saudi Arabia
Nov 7th 2012

Shayan Farooq
i agree that cricket tests or ODIs are tooooooooooooooooo long but t20s are ok. Shayan Farooq
Saudi Arabia
Nov 7th 2012

Fareeha Noman
i am with izza Fareeha Noman
Saudi Arabia
Oct 24th 2012

Fareeha Noman
no cricket is not waste of time we should perfom our activties along with the cricket during T20 or any ODIs the people which not like cricket r saying bad words to cricket like Muhammad Fahad ........ Fareeha Noman
Saudi Arabia
Oct 24th 2012

Tehzeem Hassan
ya its right but they are interesting and amazing. Every 1 enjoyed to see it.. Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
Jul 9th 2012

Dfg Dfggf
yes it is right that tests are much or extra longer than then the time and they take lots of time but people watch t20 because they have less time Dfg Dfggf
Pakistan
Jul 6th 2012

Huzaifah Wakil
Cricket is more interested than any other game Huzaifah Wakil
Pakistan
Jan 30th 2012

Fakiha Khan
i most ofen watch foot ball its interesting & consumes time! Fakiha Khan
Pakistan
Aug 25th 2011

Itachi Uchiha
i think tests are very very extra long but i like watching T20s and Odis only if it is a world cup.I don't like watching cricket matches of any other team except pakistan even if it is not a world cup. :) Itachi Uchiha
United Arab Emirates
Aug 7th 2011

Shahamah Ahmed
if ODIs are long then it is not must to be stuck infront of T.v whole the day..you may continue your activities with it Shahamah Ahmed
Pakistan
Jul 30th 2011

Sayed Mohammed Jalil Shah
YOU MUST GIVE A LITTLE TIME FOR WATCHING AND PLAYING CRICKET! Sayed Mohammed Jalil Shah
Pakistan
Jul 12th 2011

Namra Ali
Its about interest and watching match is not waste of time. Namra Ali
Pakistan
Mar 25th 2011

Aleena Majeed
Excuse me , FAHAD and AFNAN! Why are you both commenting on others ? You have have to just comment on the given topic! Aleena Majeed
Pakistan
Feb 22nd 2011

Afnan Amin
I AM AGREE WITH FAHAD SALEH Afnan Amin
Pakistan
Nov 19th 2010

Rabia Khalid
hmmmm i think test matches r soooo long n T20s r soooo short so ODIs r the best Rabia Khalid
Pakistan
Aug 7th 2010

Salik Khan
Cricket is the game of stamina so if you are discussing on the version in my opinion the real cricketer can play the entire version and cricket is in the blood of sub continent   Salik Khan
Pakistan
Aug 6th 2010

Muhammad Fahad Saleh
@ wafa WOW you have written an essay here Muhammad Fahad Saleh
Pakistan
Jul 8th 2010

Wafa Waheed
I always wathed the match of cricket. I play with my brothers and sisters. I like the matches of Pakistan. Pakistan and Australia are strong team. Specially we watch the match of Pakistan and Australia. My family likes the matches Wafa Waheed
Pakistan
Jul 2nd 2010

HBN PRINCESS
i m agree wid izza n menahil bukhari HBN PRINCESS
Pakistan
Jun 22nd 2010

Mahnoor Anwar
Yeah, you are right one day and test matches are long.But how can we Pakistani miss the match if our team is playing with team like India.T20 is better than test and one day. Mahnoor Anwar
Pakistan
Jun 19th 2010

Minhil Bukhari
I agree with Izza Waheed!! Minhil Bukhari
Pakistan
Jun 14th 2010

Muhammad Fahad Saleh
where are u guys???? Muhammad Fahad Saleh
Pakistan
Jun 10th 2010

Anum Kotwal
well i think to watch a circket is great fun especially the match of pakistan with any team like australia .... india and england Anum Kotwal
Pakistan
May 30th 2010

Izza Waheed
Cricket is a good game but wastage of time!. I liked cricket a lot but, the way our homeland Pakistan has left behind in Semi-Final, I was very dishearted. Kamran Akmal, Umar Akmal, Shahid Afridi, Abdul-Razzaq, Sulman Butt & Fawad Alam are toppers but, they say that Kamran is included in Match Fixing & Afridi is not a good Captain. I want to say to Pakistani Media THAT PLZ.. CONTROL YOURSELVES!. Play & Enjoy cricket fellows because, MY BROTHER HAS CRAZE IN WATCHING MATCHES Izza Waheed
Pakistan
May 26th 2010

Zernab Waheed
Watching Cricket matches is a waste of time especially for boys.......!!!! Zernab Waheed
Pakistan
May 26th 2010

Ibrahim Ahmad
yesss i agree with sameeer Ibrahim Ahmad
Pakistan
May 25th 2010

Shehwar Khalid
ibrahim ahmed I did not say anything bad about you,did I ? but now I am YOU ARE A WASTE OF TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not at all sorry if U feel sad.Stupid!! Shehwar Khalid
Pakistan
May 25th 2010

Sameer Piyarali
cricket is the physical game for kids from which kids refresh themselves Sameer Piyarali
Pakistan
May 22nd 2010

Ibrahim Ahmad
no the cricket is not waste of time you are all.....................................' Ibrahim Ahmad
Pakistan
May 19th 2010

Maryam Binte Zafar
Hitler was a dictator, and nobody who is sensible can agree with all his policies. It's true that watching long matches can be very helpful if you want to waste your time, but you can not blame cricket itself. As a game, it is good since it combines physical activity and strategical skills and develops the capacity of teamwork. By the way, the Quaid e Azam loved to play cricket, and he's the one who's my leader-not Hitler. Maryam Binte Zafar
Saudi Arabia
May 19th 2010

Muhammad Fahad Saleh
@ all, hope u all knw abt the Adolf Hitler who hated this game n banned cricket coz it is only a waste of time..............!!! Muhammad Fahad Saleh
Pakistan
May 18th 2010

Sfz Zehra
I agree with you Shehwar khalid that watching Cricket is a waste of time. I will give you the the latest example of watching Cricket is a waste of time: "The semi-final match between Australia and Pakistan" Pakistan loses like a sudden death and didnt able to qualify for the final match. Its was very bad and sad too as the match didnt gave my brothers any last happiness, moreover it waste my brother time A LOT because he is having his Board EXAMS Papers. Sfz Zehra
Cameroon
May 17th 2010

Shehwar Khalid
As I don't have any interest in cricket, so I always say that watching cricket is totally waste of time., Shehwar Khalid
Pakistan
May 16th 2010

Wafa Waheed
I always see champion ship mathes beacause the Umer Akmal a good batsman. Wafa Waheed
Pakistan
May 15th 2010

Ibrahim Ahmad
i love to watch cricket of all types Ibrahim Ahmad
Pakistan
May 10th 2010

Sfz Zehra
If you are a really big fan of cricket as well as a school going student, then we have to watch only the highlights of the cricket match. During the live match , only scores should be checked alternately! Sfz Zehra
Cameroon
May 9th 2010

Maryam Binte Zafar
Tests really are very long, and considering the way our whole nation is glued to the TV screen whenever a match is held, I believe that they are a waste of time. ODIs are bearable but there really is no need to sit in front of the TV the whole time. I mean, cricket matches are events that literally stop our nation, which should not be the case. Maryam Binte Zafar
Saudi Arabia
Apr 9th 2010

Owais Paracha
I love to watch cricket but only Twenty 20 version. Owais Paracha
Pakistan
Feb 23rd 2010

Ahmed Alam
Cricket is a very good game if watched for a short time or just score. Ahmed Alam
Pakistan
Feb 23rd 2010

Muhammad Fahad Saleh
As I don't have any interest in cricket, so I always say that watching cricket is totally waste of time., Muhammad Fahad Saleh
Pakistan
Jan 25th 2010

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share

Close