Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

Child Labour

How the practice of child labour can be stopped particularly in third world countries?

Mehwish Khan

Suggested by
Mehwish Khan
Total Views 1546
Total Posts: 34
Published On: Jun 9th 2011
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Dania Q
Child labour is not fair for children, in fact learning gets you more money because if you don't know much then it will be hard for you to work. I also think parents don't work because they want to relax while their children work too much hard Dania Q
Qatar
Jun 24th 2015

Marium Faisal
in some countries child labour is strictly not allowed till the age of thirteen(13) parents can be jailed if they donnot send their child to school till the age of thirteen but still i think that girls cshould me more educated as the literacy rate of girls in pakistan is 26 percent while boys are 40 pecent we should solute malala yousuf for standing and raising her voice for the education of women solute to u malala........... Marium Faisal
Pakistan
Nov 3rd 2013

Shayan  Hasnain
I agree with you Areej Hassan Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2013

Shayan  Hasnain
I agree with you Areej Hassan Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2013

Muhammad Abdul Hadi
First, many children left their homes in a way to avoid the abuse that they are victims of from their parents. To prevent this bad treatment, the government could help give conferences to the parents about child labor and the consequences that it brings. In this way, we can help prevent other children running away from home and living as homeless children. Muhammad Abdul Hadi
Pakistan
Aug 23rd 2013

Aasiya Usman
child labour is increasing rapidly and destroying our youth........after then this youth chooses ways to harm the country in order to take revenge!it can b stopped if rich people start taking children(with no parents)as their own sons and daughters and giv them proper education for that they can also enjoy the luxuries of life! Aasiya Usman
Pakistan
Mar 22nd 2013

Fareeha Noman
I think it is all.. illiteracy & lack of knowledge.It is wrong to force little kids for hard works. Fareeha Noman
Saudi Arabia
Feb 13th 2013

Sahar Ahmad
Child labour shud b stooped and it can b wid a little effort of d government. It can make child labour banned and open schools for very poor children and teach them free so that day get some position in this world and hostels can also b made for these children so that they can live in dese! Sahar Ahmad
Pakistan
Sep 25th 2011

Muhammad Shafeh Ul Haq
It should be stopped! Government should apply free schools for poor and needy to make their future more better. Muhammad Shafeh Ul Haq
Qatar
Sep 23rd 2011

Sahar Ahmad
Ofcourse. It should be stopped or even banned! Sahar Ahmad
Pakistan
Sep 21st 2011

Xerac Akhtar
it is the basic and most awful problem of our country . it is because everything is so expensive Xerac Akhtar
Pakistan
Aug 29th 2011

Iman Fatima
Child labour should be stopped.We can protest.The government should make schools for the poor once that should bee free.We should educate them if they are unable to go to the school as u can see that in our houses our maids children also come to work. Moreover some of the peoples incom is not enough to educate his or her child so we can educate them.Its a very big problem in our country and due to this our country is suffering from many problems its looking bad.So we should help.In this there is ur my and Pakistans benefit. Iman Fatima
Pakistan
Aug 17th 2011

Maryam Fatima
if the government try it can be stopped.they can open free schools for them in which they could get free education it will be much good Maryam Fatima
Pakistan
Aug 16th 2011

Momina Bhatty
child labour can be stopped with protests and if the government makes strict policies against it. Momina Bhatty
United Kingdom
Aug 9th 2011

Areej Hassan
Child labour is present in 3rd world countries is because of poverty. If the country is full of corruption and poverty there is no way we can succeed. We have unite together, help people who are the target of poverty,make non profit programs to finish child labour. Areej Hassan
Saudi Arabia
Aug 2nd 2011

Maham Shahzad
child labour should be stopped by educating more children. if we substitute ourselves in the place of the children who are labourers, we would have longed and longed to study.i dont konw what the minister of education is doing now but look , everyone hates school nowadys. i understand why our mothers keep scolding us to study. Maham Shahzad
Qatar
Jul 31st 2011

Shahamah Ahmed
we should start stopping it from our home..many maids come to work with their little children and also make them work Shahamah Ahmed
Pakistan
Jul 28th 2011

Maria Malik
u should had seen my bulletins for it on express news. Maria Malik
Pakistan
Jul 21st 2011

Harris Jamil
and it can b stopped by simply educating people and moreover by reducing the prices of the basic things of live so that parents do not have to make their children work for their family's surrvival and the family can survive in the earnings of their parents Harris Jamil
Pakistan
Jul 6th 2011

Harris Jamil
there is a very famous saying that children are the bright stars of a country and on them depends the future of that country, the development, the prosperity and etc.Lets think 4 a while that if the same bright stars are not being treated and instead the are being treated as a slave what would happen to the future of that country:it would do backwards instead of getting developed and civilized and thus the reason behind the downfall of Pakistan. So, instead making children work 4 money parents should try their best to educate so that their and as well the future of their country is prosperous. So, we should stop cursing and torturing our bright stars and nourish them and provide them with the best facilities Harris Jamil
Pakistan
Jul 6th 2011

Ali Moaz
Child labour is one of the crises in our country. The childeren are forced to work from their parents or any other guardian. This is due to dull study matters and also because of bad governence of our leaders that are only enjoying their pay and seats. When they not take any interest in these matter then poor people are discouraged and disrespect. They are already livving hand to mouth and this thing more disgrace them. This cause these people to send their childeren for earning money in their age of learning. It has many bad effects on our country's outlook. The more child laour the less will be the students and the literacy rate will decrease. So i request my country fellows to stop child labour. An english writer said, "THE CRISIS IN A STATE ARE NOT DUE TO THE BAD WORKS OF GOOD PEOPLE BUT DUE TO THE SILENCE OF GOOD PEOPLE" SO PLEASE AWAKE! AWAKE! AWAKE! Ali Moaz
Pakistan
Jul 2nd 2011

No One
it can be reduced when we make posters and articles to make people aware of child labour we can donate mone,food and clothing to poor people. government should make a law of child labour and should be stritch with the parent who send there child for child labour. government should give the parents jobs and old benefits. No One
Pakistan
Jun 30th 2011

Shehzeen Zafar
child labour can be stopped by donating the things to the kids because there is no money with them to buy clothes, study in english medium schools, afford tutions. and also can be stopped by making schools for them and make the education free for them....... Shehzeen Zafar
Pakistan
Jun 28th 2011

Ibrahim Malik
i think It could be stoped when every thing speacilly wheat, meat, daal, etc are cheap in our beloved country..... Ibrahim Malik
Pakistan
Jun 26th 2011

Armeen Zahra
Child labour shud b stooped and it can b wid a little effort of d government. It can make child labour banned and open schools for very poor children and teach them free so that day get some position in this world and hostels can also b made for these children so that they can live in dese! Armeen Zahra
Pakistan
Jun 17th 2011

Ashna Hussain
You know, child labour isn't present in very country. Only 3rd world countries or under developed countries. Ashna Hussain
Australia
Jun 13th 2011

Ashna Hussain
Child labour can be stopped if the government actually makes some laws that make child labour illegal. It's slack to make kids work when they can be getting an education and perhaps doing something more in their lives rather than being a factory hand or something like that. Every child should have the right to an education. Also if the government ensures that families have all their basic neccessities then child labour wouldn't even be neccessary coz the families can live on their essentials. Whereas if a familie doesn't have the basic needs to keep them alive then that's where child labour comes in from. They send their kids to work so that they can live each day. Personally I think that the government is to blame for child labour. Ashna Hussain
Australia
Jun 11th 2011

Fariha Khan
It is the worst problem of every country Fariha Khan
Pakistan
Jun 10th 2011

Mubashir Salman
I am agreed with that when constitution is implemented then child labour can be stopped Mubashir Salman
France
Jun 10th 2011

Yousuf Elahi
Every child has a right to get free basic education, this is the age of studying not working. Yousuf Elahi
Pakistan
Jun 10th 2011

Hiba Ali
Government has to make serious policies for this Hiba Ali
Saudi Arabia
Jun 10th 2011

Rabia Khalid
It can be stopped when the constitution is fully implemented. Rabia Khalid
Pakistan
Jun 10th 2011

Owais Paracha
Yeah it’s all illiteracy and lack of knowledge behind the child labour. It’s totally wrong to force them for the hard work. Owais Paracha
Pakistan
Jun 10th 2011

Ahmed Alam
Child labour is a curse which should be stopped. I think parents don’t think that they can earn more if they will educate their children. Off course they are making them work for money. Ahmed Alam
Pakistan
Jun 10th 2011

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share

Close