Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

In your view, which is the.....

In your view, which is the biggest problem in today’s world?

Suggested by Admin
Total Views 2149
Total Posts: 64
Published On: Oct 23rd 2010
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Rabia Abid
Nice joke Iman :-) According to my view, Unity and Peace. Rabia Abid
Saudi Arabia
Jul 22nd 2016

Iman Iman
Human beings are the biggest problem Iman Iman
Pakistan
Jul 14th 2016

Berha Irfan
Well so many problems in the world but in my view I think Peace and Pollution. Berha Irfan
Pakistan
May 12th 2016

Soha Suhail
Just one problem? There are many like illiteracy, poverty, ignorance, disunity, terrorism, pollution etc. Soha Suhail
Pakistan
Nov 18th 2015

Mahrukh Durrani
Our government. They should make peace in Pakistan Mahrukh Durrani
Pakistan
Jul 24th 2015

Haifa Khan
I think the biggest problem we are facing today is LACK OF QUALITY EDUCATION we need books and pens to empower our future generations not guns...... if people are literate and educated only then any nation can progress Haifa Khan
Pakistan
Mar 30th 2015

Abdullah Khan
Peace in Pakistan Abdullah Khan
Pakistan
Mar 22nd 2015

Tahreem Asghar
our own country* Tahreem Asghar
Pakistan
Jan 20th 2015

Tahreem Asghar
It think the problem is terrorism.Even now they are attacking schools!We cannot get education freely.We are not safe in pour own country. Tahreem Asghar
Pakistan
Jan 20th 2015

Shiza Javed
today's biggest problem is that most of the people in Pakistan are not educated. Shiza Javed
Pakistan
Feb 21st 2014

Shumila Malik
The biggest problem is that people don't mind their own businesses. We make other's business our own business thus creating unnecessary tensions and issues in our lives and the lives of others. A lot of issues can settle down peacefully if people just learned the meaning of "Live and let live!" Shumila Malik
United Arab Emirates
Oct 5th 2013

Shayan  Hasnain
i think it is of patience and tolerance Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Sep 15th 2013

Saaniya Fatima
illetracy Saaniya Fatima
Pakistan
Aug 12th 2013

Shehryar Larik
Aggressive attitude,negative mentality and not paying attention towards Islam. Shehryar Larik
Pakistan
Jun 5th 2013

Gullasht Feyrozai
AOA i think the main problem of the world is money becuz if we have money so, we have not any issuses like light problem,education,proverty and coreption Gullasht Feyrozai
Pakistan
Apr 17th 2013

Anonymous Writer
today's big problem in our world is that more and more peoples are not educated!! Anonymous Writer
Pakistan
Mar 30th 2013

Khadeeja Mazhar
pollution,poverty & illitrecness! Khadeeja Mazhar
Pakistan
Feb 19th 2013

Azka Sohail
secondly, its dishonesty as well... if people r honest, things will go okay... crime will end! there will be no suicide attempts, no bloodshed, no murders, no conspiracy to harm others, no lying, no abusing, no adulteration of essential commodities, no corruption even.... nothing like that... and i think this world will be quite a better place to live... Azka Sohail
Pakistan
Jul 16th 2012

Azka Sohail
Duaa sis, we don't have little brains :) our thinking is so vast, you can't even imagine! The only problem is we do not utilize it for positive means... the atom bomb was also invented by us humans... i don't know why people do not think of producing something productive, something that can protect humanity... but now the same nuclear bomb is also producing large amounts of electricity... the only think i want to highlight is that we are given with, we are blessed with a very amazing and outstanding mind, we just have to make use of it properly :) Azka Sohail
Pakistan
Jul 16th 2012

Duaa Yousuf
In my view, lack of thinking is a major problem. We have so little brains but so many things to think about. Look what you have not what you have lost! Duaa Yousuf
Pakistan
Jun 12th 2012

Parihan Khattak
in Pakistan its always electricity Parihan Khattak
Pakistan
May 14th 2012

Sarah Aquil
Pollution and Poverty is the biggestproblem in the world. Sarah Aquil
Pakistan
Nov 14th 2011

Zainab  Khan
yessss aliza syed u r right! pollution 2 ! Zainab Khan
Pakistan
Nov 11th 2011

Directioner Forever Assawer T.
FACEBOOK IS THE GREATEST PROBLEM.......... YOU PEOPLE JUST WON'T BELIEVE I AM 13 & I DON'T HAVE FACEBOOK EVEN THOUGH MY FRIENDS ALWAYS FORCE ME TO MAKE ONE BUT I DON HAVE IT..... Directioner Forever Assawer T.
Saudi Arabia
Oct 22nd 2011

Aliza Syed
pollution, its is the bigggetsssssset problem Aliza Syed
Pakistan
Sep 8th 2011

Zainab  Khan
shetaan and facebook....... Zainab Khan
Pakistan
Aug 11th 2011

Shahamah Ahmed
most of the people are not getting basic needs (e.g food, health and sanitation, education etc.) it leads to many problems such as crimes, unemployment and others Shahamah Ahmed
Pakistan
Jul 30th 2011

Armeen Zahra
One of The biggest problem i thin is expecting from others. If u have done something gud wid sum1 else u just forget it cuz people just don't care what u have done for dem. If u always remember what goo u have done wid sum1 and always expect from him or her u will always get disappointed . The other problem is selfishness, greediness , jealousness n being really vrey proud of ur position Armeen Zahra
Pakistan
Jun 17th 2011

Urooj Usmani
i think biggest problem is lack of TOLERANCE. Urooj Usmani
Pakistan
Jun 2nd 2011

Sahar Saleem
In my point of view the biggest problem in our world is that we are very far away from our religion and the other one is that our polititions are not honest enough to control over the country but there are many problems like people dose not have their homes they are homeless, even they don't find food to eat. Food is another problem which is shorten in our country and its biggest problem is the overpopulation in our country which cause the shorten of food. Sahar Saleem
Pakistan
May 25th 2011

Ashna Hussain
I think that the biggest problem in today's world is the corruption in leaders. Now days no politician gets in power by being honest. And even if they do they remain in power for a very short period of time. Corruption amongst leaders is very common. Ashna Hussain
Australia
May 24th 2011

Amna Samad
The biggest problem in todays world is Global Warming. If we continue to pollute the environment, earths temperature will rise so much that the low lying lands like Pakistan will be flooded very quickly. Amna Samad
Pakistan
May 12th 2011

Azka Sohail
I am completely in agreement to what Izaa and Zehra have said. It is Shetaan who is leading people to do wrong deeds. And this makes people disloyal,suiciders,causes wars and gang violence. It is the only cause of poverty, pollution and this particular condition of Pakistan. and not only Pakistan, all Muslim and non Muslim countries. Another big problem is that we aren't satisfied with what we have, although we should be thankful to Allah the almighty for granting us with such great gifts, but we keep on wanting things and this is the main reason of fights. If we stop wanting things like power, money and other goods we would live a happy life as we would be content with what little we have.And also stop polluting your environment. Azka Sohail
Pakistan
May 11th 2011

Sana  Minhaj
I think that the biggest problem in today's world is carelessness and selfishness. We all just want money and we don't care about others. When something pleases us, we don't share it with others which is why when something sorrowful happens to us, other people don't help us. Sana Minhaj
Saudi Arabia
May 11th 2011

SOHAIB AHMED
Well I think the biggest problem in our Earth is the lack of communal harmony among people ,societies and countries! SOHAIB AHMED
Saudi Arabia
Apr 5th 2011

Chaya Nadeem
In my view the biggest problem in the world is that we expect too much from people. Chaya Nadeem
Pakistan
Mar 31st 2011

HamzaFarooq. Ch
in my view cruption HamzaFarooq. Ch
Saudi Arabia
Mar 17th 2011

Shafaq Mansoor  Nami
I think the biggest problem is water shortage and global warming Shafaq Mansoor Nami
Pakistan
Mar 12th 2011

Niha Nazar
well proverty AND global warming! Niha Nazar
Pakistan
Mar 11th 2011

Niha Nazar
Well i think proverty and global warming. Niha Nazar
Pakistan
Mar 11th 2011

Sfz Zehra
The biggest problem is iblees shetaan! Sfz Zehra
Cameroon
Mar 21st 2011

Maryam Tariq
the biggest prblm is load shedding.......most people are living without electricity during hot days!!!without a/c ,without fans..... Maryam Tariq
Pakistan
Feb 25th 2011

Abdul Wali Salman
People, even Muslims, are getting far from Islam. T.V, Games, Some computer software, Movies, Songs and many other things are sources of this. One solution for this is to show different types of Islamic channels on the T.V. Abdul Wali Salman
Pakistan
Feb 10th 2011

Ayesha Shahid
i am completely agreed with izza. there are lots of problems nowadays in this world. and we can't look forward to all of them......but one of the main problem is that people are not following their religions...! for e.g: we r Muslims and we r not following r religion in a proper manner....! so if we will not follow our religion how come we will succeed in this world! and the second biggest problem from my point of view is that lack of literacy,education. only some percent of people of Pakistan are literate...! Ayesha Shahid
Pakistan
Feb 10th 2011

Muhammad Umer
The biggest problem in to-days world is the lack of thinking. Our curriculum is designed in such way that it makes us remember the lessons from past, but it should have not like this. A man does not learn anything until his/her mind makes his own map. The conflict between religions is also a result of lack of thinking. To-day, we see everywhere it is asked, who said this, who said that, why he said that. But the real question lies here: Why do they not ask about the opinions of students? Why do they not ask us about what we learned by the lesson? (not that moral which is told by teacher, but a student's own and noble opinion) It is the basic source of development of human mind. When mind is not developed, it is easy to brainwash it, even if that person is well learned. We are being brainwashed by entertainment channels, newspapers, leaders, anyone can do this, but only one thing conflicts brainwashing, that is a person's own precious thought. Man is ego-centric and he always prefers his thought but how can he do this if he has no thoughts? From start we are told about the past and we are told about the opinions of great thinkers, but who has ever asked about our own thoughts? this is a serious problem and it promotes the creation "easily brainwashed brains",. and demotes the precious ans modified intelligence. Muhammad Umer
Pakistan
Feb 10th 2011

Mehwish Khan
In my view the biggest problem are corruptions ,terrorism,poverty ,pollution ,lack of honesty and trust. i also agree with IZZA she is right !!! Mehwish Khan
Pakistan
Feb 5th 2011

Bint Waseem Mughal
the biggest prob of the world is internet,chatting......cuz while living in dubai i hv experienced that people esp. students r wasting time in chatting and r not paying attention 2 studies....... Bint Waseem Mughal
United Arab Emirates
Feb 5th 2011

Izza Waheed
In my Point of view, there are so many problems & we can not recover them by thinking of the biggest problem.We should think of the smallest problem first, which later gave rise to serious big problems.The smallest problem is that people aren't honest.So, we all should try to speak truth always although it's difficult & we should try to be honest in our duties. Izza Waheed
Pakistan
Jan 15th 2011

Hania Mujeeb
i think poverty. Hania Mujeeb
Pakistan
Jan 9th 2011

Talha Shahid
In my think the biggest problem of the world is tension Talha Shahid
Pakistan
Dec 26th 2010

SWEET MAHWISH
Terrorism is the biggest problem of today's world SWEET MAHWISH
Pakistan
Dec 21st 2010

Muhammad Saad
The biggest problem in the world according to me is pollution. The pollution is destroying our earth very badly.Air,land,noise and water pollution are spreading many diseases like asthma and diarhea due to which many children die every year. Ozone depletition is also arising skin cancer. Lack of awareness is also making this ugly monster of pollution healthy. Deforistration(cutting down of trees) is also a main cause. Muhammad Saad
Pakistan
Dec 18th 2010

Zukhruf Fatima
Terrorism is the biggest problem of today's world.I think so... Zukhruf Fatima
Pakistan
Dec 18th 2010

ARSHAH WASEEM
there are many problems like pollution,corruption,and riots everyday but i think we have to solve pakistan's problems first only then we can solve the world's problems and i think only we children can solve it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARSHAH WASEEM
Pakistan
Dec 14th 2010

Madni Manzoor
we are also becoming far from our religion, we pray but prays are different from the prayers of our olders (i mean lack of sincerity). Madni Manzoor
Saudi Arabia
Nov 24th 2010

Madni Manzoor
well,,, i guess the main problem, lack of knowledge... ill manners are fastly sepreading... selfishness.. Madni Manzoor
Saudi Arabia
Nov 24th 2010

Afnan Amin
THE BIGGEST PROBLEM OF TODAY'S WORLD IS CRUPTION Afnan Amin
Pakistan
Nov 19th 2010

Minhil Bukhari
in my opinion the biggest problem nowadays is praying of people.The day of judgement is very near now and we have to get ready for it.But most of the people are just enjoying thereselves and this is a major problem in today's world.How many of u agree with me??? Minhil Bukhari
Pakistan
Nov 19th 2010

HBN PRINCESS
the biggest prob is immodesty & all the probs are result ov this!!!!!!! HBN PRINCESS
Pakistan
Nov 15th 2010

Bukhtawar Shaikh
In my view there are many problems in this world like child labour, global warming, cruelty, murders, illiteracy among the people, unfairness, lack of water and electricity and many other things that many of us know. Bukhtawar Shaikh
Pakistan
Nov 7th 2010

Safwa Irfan Khan
In my view,there are many problems but joblessness is the biggest problem in today's world Safwa Irfan Khan
Saudi Arabia
Oct 30th 2010

Ibrahim Malik
I think that in my view we have many and many of problems like the Economy, Homelessness, Wars, Ignorance, Gun Control, Suicide, Gang Violence, etc. are to name the few but the basic problem is that i think is Overpopulation and poverty. Ibrahim Malik
Pakistan
Oct 26th 2010

Aleena Majeed
In my view todays biggest problem is pollution! Aleena Majeed
Pakistan
Oct 25th 2010

Ahmed Alam
I think, in today's world food is the basic problem. A large number of people don't have enough food to keep them healthy. Africa and India are the biggest examples for that. So WHO and concern organizations should plan for the future. Ahmed Alam
Pakistan
Oct 23rd 2010

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share

Close