Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

Soft drinks are dangerous for health....

Soft drinks are dangerous for health of children. How do you see these carbonated drinks?

Suggested by Admin
Total Views 5986
Total Posts: 71
Published On: Mar 8th 2010
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Ibrahim Muzammil
it can burn our lungs Ibrahim Muzammil
Pakistan
Sep 16th 2016

Best Laiba Nadeem
SOFT DRINKS ARE NOT HEALTHY FOR US . COCK A COLA AND PEPSI are also used to clean a TOILIET. Best Laiba Nadeem
Pakistan
Jun 12th 2016

Baneen Raza
Absolutely Right!Soft drinks are not good for health. We should avoid Baneen Raza
Pakistan
Nov 5th 2015

Beenish Saeed
I love homemade juices and besides home fresh vegetables,yum!!!!!!! We should stop drinking drinks they have things which are Haram. Beenish Saeed
Pakistan
Jul 12th 2015

Ayesha __
i know all de harmful affects of these drinks but i can't leave my coke !! Ayesha __
Pakistan
May 23rd 2015

Laiba Bashir
Soft drinks are dangerous to health.drink others such milk and pure fruit juices in stead of such dangerous drinks keep fresh. Laiba Bashir
Pakistan
May 17th 2015

Eman Kashif
yeah they make our bones weak Eman Kashif
Pakistan
Apr 6th 2015

Eman Kashif
Pakistan
Apr 6th 2015

Eman Kashif
Pakistan
Apr 6th 2015

Princess  Habiba
Soft drinks are dangerous but most of all are coca cola and pepsi. Princess Habiba
Pakistan
Apr 4th 2015

Dua Farhan
softdrinks have so many disadvantages.....it effects your brain, teeth, heart, bones, kidneys, weight, etc etc etc........ Dua Farhan
Pakistan
Feb 7th 2015

Aden Seerat
They are tasty and dangerous.We drink them once in a week then its okay Aden Seerat
Pakistan
Jan 29th 2015

Shinza Khan
eeeeeeeuuuu! I hate them. I don,t know why people love them.It tastes worse Shinza Khan
Pakistan
Dec 30th 2015

Sana Mushtaq
we should not drink them they aren't good for health. Sana Mushtaq
Pakistan
Sep 13th 2014

Zain Jamil
soft drinks can cause high blood pressure because of Co2 that is mixed in it. Soft drinks can create holes in your kidney . you can drink soft drinks once a week . AVOID TAKING SOFT DRINKS BECAUSE SOME OF THEM CONTAIN ALCOHOL WHICH IS HARAM FOR US (MUSLIMS) . Zain Jamil
Pakistan
Jun 21st 2014

Subhan Umer Farooq
our kidney can be failed because if we put a teeth in a soft drink , it will obsorve it into liquid while the kidney is very soft and can surely damage it . Subhan Umer Farooq
Saudi Arabia
May 18th 2014

KHAN AHMED
Drinking soft drinks twice a week is okay......... KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Apr 30th 2014

Yusuf Rehman
they are very dangerous but alot of people are addicted . Do you people know that some soft drinks contain AL-COHAL. Drinking sting is like smoking a pack of cigarette. Yusuf Rehman
Pakistan
Apr 7th 2014

Rubina Malik
Soft drinks are very harmful.In America people use coke to wash their toilet.Once I put a piece of bread in coke and after sometime I saw that the bread had ruined.This shows how harmful it is. Rubina Malik
Pakistan
Apr 6th 2014

Princess  Amna1
it s a poison Princess Amna1
Qatar
Mar 7th 2014

Princess  Amna1
soft drinks is the second form of poison for us Princess Amna1
Qatar
Mar 7th 2014

Maikham Adil
WE should avoid soft drinks Maikham Adil
Pakistan
Feb 25th 2014

Shiza Javed
yes,softdrinks are very dangerous for our health and we should avoid them. Shiza Javed
Pakistan
Feb 21st 2014

Shumila Malik
Yes, soft drinks are bad for health but people find them so tempting and they are risking their health for their temptations!! Shumila Malik
United Arab Emirates
Oct 5th 2013

Momina Nadeem
Soft drinks are harmful and we should avoid them. Momina Nadeem
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2013

Shayan  Hasnain
These are so dangerous for our health so plz do not drink it Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2013

Nazish Ilyas
i know they are very dangerous for our health but i can't leave.m fond of cold drinks,soft drinks.i can't leave them.m addicted to them.i just luv them especially Pepsi Ummmmmmmmmmmah luv you pepsi. Nazish Ilyas
Pakistan
Jul 20th 2013

Rabia Shahid
they are very dangerous for our health there is a big experiment on cocacola and pepsi ihave done in my science fair i took a glass of pepsi and a teeth and i dippped the teeth into a glass of pepsi after 2 min i became full yellw and then it disappeared so this experiment shows when it goes in to our stomach it creat a lot of problems Rabia Shahid
Saudi Arabia
Apr 18th 2013

Maarij Maqsood Khan
yes i agree with u because the soft drinks causes dangerous effects on the stomach as they contain many harmful chemicals! Maarij Maqsood Khan
Pakistan
Apr 3rd 2013

Talha  Rabbani
these are very dangerous for health.they cause danger for muscles. Talha Rabbani
Pakistan
Feb 28th 2013

Soha Suhail
Of course! They are very dangerous for health! Do you know about their ingredients?? Of most important thing is that the ingredient meets the agreed specification on all major parameters. This is not only the functional parameter (in other words, the level of the major constituent), but the level of impurities, the microbiological status, and physical parameters such as color, particle size, etc. Many soft drinks contain ingredients that are themselves sources of concern. I think health affects are also very bad!!! Wanna see the health affects... The consumption of sugar-sweetened soft drinks is associated with obesity, type 2 diabetes, dental caries, and low nutrient levels. Experimental studies tend to support a causal role for sugar-sweetend soft drinks in these ailments, though this is challenged by other researchers. "Sugar-sweetened" includes drinks that use high-fructose corn syrup, as well as those using sucrose. Well, now I think I've written alot!!!! Anyways thanks for reading.... Actually it's affective for your health also!!!! I wanna say u to avoid these soft drinks. Please.....! Soha Suhail
Pakistan
Feb 7th 2013

Akifa Hassan
yep they r really acidic nd bad for our health...... i'm the lucky one in that case for i neither drink nor like it Akifa Hassan
Pakistan
Feb 3rd 2013

Abdullah Suhail
You are right. These are not good for health. Abdullah Suhail
Pakistan
Jan 21st 2013

Fareeha Noman
yeah they are specially pepsi and cocacola...... Fareeha Noman
Saudi Arabia
Dec 15th 2012

Eesha Gill
yeah they r dangerous but i love mirinda! :P Eesha Gill
Pakistan
Dec 6th 2012

Ayesha Nadeem
Of course.... these are harmful for everyone's health... Ayesha Nadeem
Pakistan
Nov 8th 2012

Ayesha Nadeem
Of course.... these are harmful for everyone's health... Ayesha Nadeem
Pakistan
Nov 8th 2012

Barirah Rehan
Yes they are dangerous as they dissolve the tooth enamel and are containing a much amount of carbohaydrates. Barirah Rehan
Pakistan
Oct 25th 2012

LyeBa Khan
Yes,avoid it,And i m telling you friends it is (dajali) n i think friends u know(DAJAL),(COCKS,FANTAS,)it's (Dajali)Believe me:))))) LyeBa Khan
Pakistan
Sep 1st 2012

Malaika Rehman
yep......soft drinks are very dangerous for our health......it reduces calcium from our body...... Malaika Rehman
Pakistan
Jul 7th 2012

AISHA ABID
WE ALL KNOW YES IT IS DANEGEROUS AISHA ABID
Qatar
Jun 18th 2012

AISHA ABID
YES!I ALSO AGREE WITH U ?BUT I LOVE SOFT DRING BUT HATE COCA COLA AND LOVE MIRINDA...........! AND WE DRING THEM WHEN WE EAT CHEAP FOOD TO DISSOLVES AND IN SUMMER AISHA ABID
Qatar
Jun 18th 2012

Ali Raza
They are harmful specially cocoa cola but sometimes i drink them mostly pepsi Ali Raza
Pakistan
Jun 15th 2012

Rida Fatima
soft drinks burn the inside of our body and destroy it especially lungs but the people who are used to drink them cant leave them, anyway we should ourselves stop us from them bcz they r having so many disadvantags,i mean no advantage. Rida Fatima
Pakistan
Jun 7th 2012

Parihan Khattak
are you mad! Parihan Khattak
Pakistan
May 14th 2012

Faiza Irshad
they are dangerous for us but i love them Faiza Irshad
Pakistan
Apr 28th 2012

Sidra Abdul Rauf
they are dangerous for our health but i love them!! Sidra Abdul Rauf
Saudi Arabia
Feb 13th 2012

Huzaifah Wakil
no Huzaifah Wakil
Pakistan
Jan 30th 2012

Rida  Arif
Well..... u are right! Telling u the truth i love them Rida Arif
Qatar
Jan 19th 2012

Aimen Mughal
soft drinks are dangerous because they contain acids and if we drink them we can have tonsils,but i drink them sometimes only in summer Aimen Mughal
Pakistan
Dec 14th 2011

L .T
YOU KNOW TEETH CAN DISSOLVE IN SOFT DRINKS...THE NAME IS SOFT BUT IT IS NOT SOFT,COZ IT CAN DAMAGE YOU AND YOUR HEALTH. L .T
Pakistan
Sep 4th 2011

Xerac Akhtar
soft drinks are superb but if we drink them regularly we an get serious illnesses Xerac Akhtar
Pakistan
Sep 1st 2011

Fakiha Khan
I LOVE COLD DRINKS espesially STING Fakiha Khan
Pakistan
Aug 22nd 2011

Zainab  Khan
we should not drink them (i dont) Zainab Khan
Pakistan
Aug 14th 2011

Shahamah Ahmed
cola drinks were just made for digestion after over eating not for taste..but we use them for refreshment in empty stomach..can you imagine the result????????????? Shahamah Ahmed
Pakistan
Jul 28th 2011

Muslim  Raza
Yes You are right ; Soft Drinks are dangerous to health but don`t forget that we are in habit of it and habits can`t be changed. Like on Cigarette Packet there is a warning that " Smoking is injurious to health but there is no cautious written on Cold Drinks but people are aware of it; we should run a camping regarding this issue so that more people should be aware of it. Muslim Raza
Pakistan
Jun 30th 2011

Eisha Ajmal
you're probably right but at the same time we love them!!! thanks for bringing up this topic any way. Eisha Ajmal
Pakistan
Jun 21st 2011

Afnan Amin
YOU ARE RIGHT THE SOFT DRINKS IS DANGEROUS FOR HEALTH AND PLZZZZ AVOID RED BULL THIS IS SOFT DRINK BUT IT MAKE ALKOHAL Afnan Amin
Pakistan
Nov 19th 2010

Aleena Majeed
yes i agree with u because the soft drinks causes dangerous effects on the stomach as they contain many harmful chemicals! Aleena Majeed
Pakistan
Oct 23rd 2010

Ayesha Shahid
let me tell u all! that i hate soft drinks and i didn't drink any of them.i only like juices. many of the ppl asked me that why didn't i drink soft drinks but i have only 1 answer for them that i hate sofdt drinks, and they r not gud in taste! and they r dangerous for ealth also. so i completely agree with admin! Ayesha Shahid
Pakistan
Aug 16th 2010

Rabia Khalid
yeah u r rite these are too dangerous 4 human health Rabia Khalid
Pakistan
Aug 7th 2010

Salik Khan
Excessive use of drinks dangerous but i sujjest not to take it plz it is mainly the cause of teeth decay Salik Khan
Pakistan
Aug 6th 2010

Fabayha Hasan
I think the same as u friends think so i also not drink so fuzzy drinks....... Fabayha Hasan
Pakistan
Jul 28th 2010

HBN PRINCESS
teeth can also dissolve in soft drinks if we leave dem fr 24 hours in it, i really hate dem n never drink dem. HBN PRINCESS
Pakistan
Jun 25th 2010

Minhil Bukhari
You are right,soft drinks are very bad for our health especially for children.Please try your hardest to avoid them. Minhil Bukhari
Pakistan
May 29th 2010

Izza Waheed
Soft Drinks are liked by people. But, they don't know that they are very harmful for us. By a research, the result obtained is that In some drinks like Coke, ALCOHOL Is added. As a muslim, we are not allowed to drink ALCOHOL. Please Avoid it!. Izza Waheed
Pakistan
Apr 24th 2010

Abubaker Tahir
yup u r ryte friends...soft dfrinks are very dangerous for health..i heard that in some countries black soft drinks are use to remove stains..so please kindly avoid it Abubaker Tahir
United Arab Emirates
Apr 5th 2010

Maaz Siddiqui
It has been reported that the consumption of cola drinks is a risk factor for the formation of kidney stones, dental problems, bone fracture in children any many others which are reported in health sciences Maaz Siddiqui
Pakistan
Mar 20th 2010

Owais Paracha
I love soft drinks but I think these are not good for our health if you drink it on regular basis Owais Paracha
Pakistan
Feb 23rd 2010

Ahmed Alam
These are really dangerous for our health so please avoid it. Ahmed Alam
Pakistan
Feb 23rd 2010

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share

Close