Forgot your password?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

V SHINE Discussion Forum

People chat on internet......

People chat on internet through different software using fake IDs. Young generation is badly involved in it.What are your views about internet chatting? Here you can submit your views.

Suggested by Admin
Total Views 4026
Total Posts: 103
Published On: Mar 30th 2010
post reply   back
Bookmark and Share
Berha Irfan
chatting is fine on safer sites but with fake ids nope Berha Irfan
Pakistan
Mar 30th 2016

Fatima Irshad
you are right! I don't have FACEBOOK OR other webs like that Fatima Irshad
Pakistan
Nov 15th 2015

Irza Mir
I SOOOO AGREE WITH YOU AYAN! Irza Mir
United Kingdom
Nov 4th 2015

Ayan Fatima
True, the children who use facebooks are kidnapped by these fake ids. Chatting with strangers is bad. My parents don't allow me to use facebook or other apps. Every parent must stop their kids from using the internet softwares otherwise strangers can do anything with the kid!!! Ayan Fatima
Pakistan
Aug 2nd 2015

Irza Mir
thats right my mum doesnt let me have email or facebook in this age and i know she is right! Irza Mir
United Kingdom
Jul 14th 2015

Amna Ali
i agree :) Amna Ali
Pakistan
Jul 7th 2015

Ayesha __
it's a type of cyber bully,if just people stop using fake id's ... it can become better !! Ayesha __
Pakistan
May 23rd 2015

Alishba Shahzad
chat can only be when u r in another country and your relatives are in other ones so for talking to them only we can chat even instead of chat we can recite quran and pray to allah for our succes probably its a waste of time Alishba Shahzad
Saudi Arabia
Mar 21st 2015

Mini 9890
we dont know which person is there who we r talking to and is it fake or not .. so its better to avoid chats with people u dont know.. thanks Mini 9890
Pakistan
Feb 11th 2015

Maria Shahzad
chat using a fake i.d is crime. i agree with you Maria Shahzad
Pakistan
Feb 9th 2015

Ayesha Sohail
albert einstein says taking information from internet is just like drinking alcohol. Ayesha Sohail
Pakistan
Oct 30th 2014

Munnazzar  Shahzad
I say that chatting is a bad thing neither u r talking to good people or bad but avoiding chatting can save young generations from cheaters and liers Munnazzar Shahzad
Pakistan
Oct 12th 2014

Dayyan Ahmed
Are you a cyber bulliy Dayyan Ahmed
Pakistan
Sep 13th 2014

Mushaim Zafar
But apart from that we can now the difference between good and bad Mushaim Zafar
United Kingdom
Aug 10th 2014

Maikham Adil
I think that a child should not be allowed to use facebook, twitter etc. until he\she is in school life. children should Use the internet for only useful purposes and give most of their time to studies. Maikham Adil
Pakistan
Aug 3rd 2014

Munnazzar  Shahzad
I think people those who r using facebook at the age of 12 or 11make there ids with the age age of 21 or 22 and they can also be lier we should chat if very important matters only to our parents who r out and I think chatting is wastage of time only Munnazzar Shahzad
Pakistan
Jul 26th 2014

Fatima Rashid
Internet chatting is good as it keeps a link b/w our family and friends but now a days, there is too much influence of chatting on students which is not a good thing and it wastes a lot of time of students Fatima Rashid
Pakistan
Jul 22nd 2014

Isha Asim
Having an account on social website is very dangerous as people now a days are using fake id's. Especially, students should not have an account until their parents permission is with them Parents should keep an eye on their child while using internet. Instead of socializing tell their child about useful websites and aware them against social websites. Isha Asim
Saudi Arabia
Jul 22nd 2014

Armish Chaudhry
its a waste of time for students Armish Chaudhry
Pakistan
Jul 20th 2014

KHAN AHMED
But if your'e talking about fake IDs then people should be not allowed to use fake IDs KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Jul 1st 2014

KHAN AHMED
But if your'e talk KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Jul 1st 2014

KHAN AHMED
But if your'e talk KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Jul 1st 2014

Rabia Abid
Well it can be said that you can chat but not that longer and beware of people who are using fake ids. They give a bad result in your friendship and even relationship. Rabia Abid
Saudi Arabia
Jun 30th 2014

Mushaim Zafar
well its and pretty easier way like in england ur allowed to chat with anyone even using fake idss!!! but in pak u just have to trust random ppl Mushaim Zafar
United Kingdom
Jun 28th 2014

KHAN AHMED
if you think chatting on the internet is a wastage of time then why the hell are you chatting? KHAN AHMED
Pakistan
Jun 26th 2014

Eman Kashif
it isa waste of time Eman Kashif
Pakistan
May 10th 2014

Hibba Haq
wastage of time.. but FUN people shuld not make or use fake ids .. its not gud for them or others Hibba Haq
Pakistan
Jan 5th 2014

Eya Bhimani
making fake ids isnt good .you are just making yourself weaker by showing wrong identity .fake users avoid it kindly!! Eya Bhimani
Pakistan
Dec 24th 2013

Anonymous Writer
using fake ids isn't good. they should stop such things. but if they are using their real ids in positive way then its good. but they shouldn't use it much. Anonymous Writer
Pakistan
Dec 20th 2013

Hijab Fatima
this should depend on people some use for positive and other .............. negative -_- Hijab Fatima
Pakistan
Dec 19th 2013

Ramshah Rawal Ali
i simply wanted to quote some lines on this situation that dreams are temporary and the reality is longlasting and fb and other such sites are temporary while life is reality so why should we let these temporary thing spoil our reality so its better to focus on reality rather than wasting our precious time on these fake websites because time and tide wait for none Ramshah Rawal Ali
Pakistan
Nov 11th 2013

Eesha Gill
I don't want children to be a study freak. It tenses them and in order to free their minds from this tension they may chat on the Internet but this may be harmful if they get addicted to it and not everyone on the Internet is good so they should be careful about that... Eesha Gill
Pakistan
Nov 1st 2013

Ellina Fatima
It is a waste of time but, we can use it in a positive way it should just be used by adults cuz if any child uses Facebook or Kik he is spoiled and has been started to go on the wrong path. children 7-17 should be strictly forbidden for social chatting use!! Ellina Fatima
Pakistan
Nov 1st 2013

Hajra Asif
I totally agree to the point but we can chat from far ones but not with fake ID's . Although children must be checked by parents , adults and guardian's . Hajra Asif
Pakistan
Oct 5th 2013

Shayan  Hasnain
It is not good for children Shayan Hasnain
Pakistan
Sep 14th 2013

Rafia Ahmed
yup! ofcourse we can ..... but em saying that the dis-advantages r of using it too much that it effects our studies :) Rafia Ahmed
Pakistan
Sep 8th 2013

Saaniya Fatima
you are right but we can make positive use of it Saaniya Fatima
Pakistan
Sep 7th 2013

Asma Hashmi
but we can make positive use of internet chatting also...! Asma Hashmi
Pakistan
Sep 6th 2013

Asma Hashmi
it is just wasting time of our youth..... Asma Hashmi
Pakistan
Sep 6th 2013

Rafia Ahmed
see .... i think that net is having 50% advantages nd 50% disadvantages ... but young ones shouldn't use social websites ... this effect their studies nd behaviour ... like take example of facebook ... if youngsters are using it so they will learn much much bad stuff ..... as u all know about FB!!!!!! social websites should b used by students of secondary classes!!!! :) Rafia Ahmed
Pakistan
Sep 4th 2013

Halar Khan
communication sources like facebook should not be used by kids cauze i have experiance it is an adicting thing and as for fake ids it is a sin Halar Khan
Pakistan
Aug 16th 2013

Mahnoor Rabbani
nothing is itself bad or good...but the point is how or how long we use it,...... v can use internet to keep in touch in touch with our friends or relatives living far away......but the point to care about is the time f usage....we should nt ignore our studies usng internet......not over-use it or not mis-use it...... to avoid fake id's, we should avoid making friends or chatting with unknown people......hope u all agree....:) Mahnoor Rabbani
Pakistan
Aug 16th 2013

Bismah Shakir
it is waste of time and it is a way of communication but it is misused. Bismah Shakir
Pakistan
Aug 12th 2013

Laiba Bashir
hey guys chatting can be very harmful because it may lack a lot of time in wich we have to study as well so we should always keep a limit for chatting . less chatting makes our body healthy.keep fresh. Laiba Bashir
Pakistan
Aug 11th 2013

Laiba Bashir
hey guys never do internet chatting in your lives because it is harmful .If you want you can do but keep a limit of time of chatting,if you will not keep a limit of time you will get edict and will always want to chat rather than study.study is everything in life so study hard .keep a healthy body and mind. Laiba Bashir
Pakistan
Aug 11th 2013

Malaika Imran
their are lots of uses of internet Malaika Imran
Saudi Arabia
Jul 26th 2013

FIZZA  MANSOOR
just wasting our time! FIZZA MANSOOR
Pakistan
Jul 23rd 2013

Nazish Ilyas
chatting on internet is not bad,but over usage of anything results bad.chatting can help us make new friends,chat to our relatives who are far away from us etc.but if you use it day and night then its wrong.there should b a limited time for everything.if you use it positively then it results positive but if you use negatively then it will be bad for u.nowadays chatting is very common and frequently used among youngsters,but if you make fake ids ten its not right. Nazish Ilyas
Pakistan
Jul 20th 2013

Sunshine Ayesha
yes u r rite that chatting bads yours brain Sunshine Ayesha
Pakistan
Jul 19th 2013

Uswah Rasool
I am not at all in favour though sometimes it can be useful if we are to-the-point and straight-forward! Uswah Rasool
Pakistan
Jul 13th 2013

Maarij Maqsood Khan
every thing has a advantage and disadvantage it depends how you use Maarij Maqsood Khan
Pakistan
Jul 13th 2013

Momina Nadeem
We can chat just to waste our presious time. We should not waste our time because its very presious for our generation. Momina Nadeem
Pakistan
Jun 14th 2013

Asma Hashmi
Every thing has Advantages and Disadvantages....welllll it depends upon it's useage.............. Asma Hashmi
Pakistan
Jun 6th 2013

HAFSA  IRFAN
chatting is so boring , i saw on tv that day some people are making friends with unknown people,chattig with them, and they tell them that where they will go tommr and they kidnap those people who have chat with them:( HAFSA IRFAN
Pakistan
Jun 1st 2013

Mubashra Ayub
i think chatting is a boring thing.if we look the advantages and disadvantages,it has more disadvantages Mubashra Ayub
Pakistan
May 11th 2013

Soha Suhail
EXACTLY! Soha Suhail
Pakistan
May 1st 2013

Rabia Shahid
ya exactly for this age is not good Rabia Shahid
Saudi Arabia
Apr 18th 2013

Gullasht Feyrozai
YOU ARE RIGHT IN THIS AGE ONLY BAD THINGS ARE CHAT Gullasht Feyrozai
Pakistan
Mar 26th 2013

Sadia Malik
You are right Isbah khan........... Sadia Malik
Pakistan
Mar 16th 2013

Sadia Malik
I do not think chatting is bad if with friends and if for those things which are going in our generation then we can easily say that social networking is bad. Sadia Malik
Pakistan
Mar 11th 2013

Khadeeja Mazhar
i dont think that chatting on internet is a bad thing but making fake ids and taking disadvantages of different sofwares by which we can chat on internet is not good!we must not do this. Khadeeja Mazhar
Pakistan
Feb 12th 2013

Zani Zunaira
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii friends Zani Zunaira
Pakistan
Jan 28th 2013

Zani Zunaira
hi friendsssssssssssssssssssss Zani Zunaira
Pakistan
Jan 28th 2013

Tooba Zia
dis ix the same topic i posted yesterday bt i used facebook not de internet. aniways its a bit of waste of time bt also a conviniant way to communicate to otherz! ! ! n in dis way i agree all of de mentioned obove. Tooba Zia
Pakistan
Jan 1st 2013

Dfg Dfggf
ur right bro!! Dfg Dfggf
Pakistan
Nov 23rd 2012

Khadijah Ahsan
People only waste time.In fact they get there eyesight weak.They learn bad words from each other. Khadijah Ahsan
Saudi Arabia
Aug 27th 2012

Syed Saad Iqbal
total waste of time Syed Saad Iqbal
United Arab Emirates
Jul 18th 2012

Tehzeem Hassan
This is the wastage of time. Yooung generations are destroying their time in this senseless activity. Tehzeem Hassan
Pakistan
Jul 9th 2012

Aqsa Shahbaz
its a bad thing,,,it has a bad effect on our society,,,people take it as a negative point,,,they don;t think what we think,,In a way its good and in a way its bad,,its 39 percent good but 61 percent bad Aqsa Shahbaz
Pakistan
May 9th 2012

Faiza Irshad
it is just wastage of time Faiza Irshad
Pakistan
Apr 28th 2012

AA CC
My mother always says don't chat on internet because the people there can find out where we live and come to our house to steal things! AA CC
Pakistan
Apr 26th 2012

Tehreem Maqsood
chatting is alright torturing or blackmailing is very......i dont know how to write this.... :( Tehreem Maqsood
Pakistan
Apr 11th 2012

Yusra Jafferi
i think chatting is use for communicate so we dont waste our time Yusra Jafferi
Pakistan
Apr 10th 2012

Parihan Khattak
Just waste of time Parihan Khattak
Pakistan
Feb 1st 2012

Shams Ur Rehman Shams
I STRONGLY CONDEMED THIS ISHU,WE SHOULD AVOID LIE AND TELL THE TRUTH, Shams Ur Rehman Shams
Pakistan
Jan 27th 2012

Undesirable No. 1 --
chating is fin if it's not abused Undesirable No. 1 --
Pakistan
Jan 23rd 2012

Rida  Arif
As a ICT student i suggest that it is the best for communication on internet but on the other hand as an advicer i suggest that it is very harmful for the young generation and they should try to avoid!!! Rida Arif
Qatar
Jan 19th 2012

Altinay Saeed
chatting is f9 Altinay Saeed
Saudi Arabia
Jan 17th 2012

Javaria Baig
its just a wastage of time! Javaria Baig
Saudi Arabia
Jan 7th 2012

Areeba Pervaiz
its a waste of time Areeba Pervaiz
Pakistan
Jan 6th 2012

Aliza Syed
its a waste of time Aliza Syed
Pakistan
Jan 2nd 2012

Afia Quanita
I THINK WE SHOULD NOT WASTE OUR TIME ON CHATTING........................ Afia Quanita
Pakistan
Dec 27th 2011

Fatima  Qasim
it is free,it is easy,it is enjoying but at the same time it is harmful because in chat or in messaging we are not seeing a face of our relative or friend so we can not know who we are chatting with...! Fatima Qasim
Pakistan
Dec 9th 2011

Nouman Aqil
Sending messages through Internet is easy, but the young generation should not use Fake ID"s Nouman Aqil
Pakistan
Nov 16th 2011

Mahnoor Khalid
Communicating messages through Internet chat is easy, but young generation should not do this without their parents company. Mahnoor Khalid
Pakistan
Aug 24th 2011

Yusra Altaf
Well what i think is that chatting is nice.. But if you take it in the wrong means, as in that you use it to communicate with people you DON'T know, well than THAT'S a problem and then you should not do that.. Anyways its nice coz then you can chat with people that live far away or you don't normally meet them.. Yusra Altaf
Pakistan
Aug 14th 2011

Wasia Ahmad
I think that it is harmful and I will advice you to be away from that ! Wasia Ahmad
Pakistan
Aug 11th 2011

Shazma Iqbal
I think this is the wastage of time and a way used by west to spoil our youth Shazma Iqbal
Saudi Arabia
Jul 30th 2011

Fatima Khan
ithink that we shold not waste our time chatting Fatima Khan
Pakistan
Jul 8th 2011

No One
chatting on Internet through who even you don't even know many are in this issue because they are small and don't know what can be happened with this thing. to improve this thing parents should keep a check on the child when he uses the Internet. No One
Pakistan
Jun 30th 2011

Azka Sohail
Chatting with known people is fine but misusing it by other names isn't appropriate. there is no harm in chatting for some time but being addicted to it (as the young generation is) is of course harmful. Azka Sohail
Pakistan
Jun 27th 2011

Chaya Nadeem
chatting is a way to communicate with people. If used in the apt manner it's a way through which one can educate him/herself about others' cultures, religon and their ways of living. Chaya Nadeem
Pakistan
Mar 31st 2011

Ayesha Shahid
as i say before that chatting is not a bad thing but we have to first confirm that the person we r chatting with is known to us and a trustworthy or not! Ayesha Shahid
Pakistan
Aug 16th 2010

Minhil Bukhari
I agree with Arshah. Now a day many children chat on internet and it is not a good thing. Some parents give their children permission but it is very harmful for us. Our parents should take a look to whom we are talking and what we are talking. Minhil Bukhari
Pakistan
Jul 29th 2010

ARSHAH WASEEM
i think it is a waste of time because when we sit in front of it and start to chat we forget everything and work and do not pay proper attention towards our studies we can talk through the phone to our relatives and friends instead of chatting and if the young students are chatting so their parents should take a look to whom they are talking to and what are they playing on the internet what do you say?????????? ARSHAH WASEEM
Pakistan
Jul 28th 2010

Minhil Bukhari
It is an easy way of cummunicating with others but it is also harmful for young age. Minhil Bukhari
Pakistan
May 30th 2010

Rumaisa Kashif
i agree its easy to communicate but its harmful for students just like me Rumaisa Kashif
Pakistan
Feb 13th 2010

Muhammad Umer
Its a way of communication but its been misused by deceiving people by other names Muhammad Umer
Pakistan
Feb 6th 2010

SOHAIB AHMED
Truly it has affected the young generation ..These activities can suffer his studies and he may not able to concenterate on his studies SOHAIB AHMED
Saudi Arabia
Jan 30th 2010

Fahad Ahmed
Although its a source of communication with those who are at distant place but using the fact i.d , is a crime and it should be restricted Fahad Ahmed
Pakistan
Feb 1st 2010

Muhammad Fahad Saleh
@ Waqee I agree with you bro. but as all the things have some pros and cons so it is good but using it for passing time is bad but using it for friends or relatives its a quite interesting thing. Muhammad Fahad Saleh
Pakistan
Jan 25th 2010

Waqee Alam
Its an easier way to communicate with those who are far from us but it is also very harmful for the students because it make them edict and ed-diction of any thing is harmful..!! Waqee Alam
Pakistan
Jan 25th 2010

post reply   back
Bookmark and Share

Close