Forgot your password?
Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.
Make your own pinhole camera
Now you can make your own pinhole camera easily.
Steps to be taken
1. Cut off one end of the box and the lid. Cut a hole two centimetres by two centimetres in the middle of the other end.
2. Cut a square of aluminium foil to cover the hole. Stick it in place with the tape.
3. Check the lid and the corners of the box to make sure that they have no other holes. If there are any, cover them with sticking plaster.
4. Put the lid back on the box and fix it with sticky tape. Make sure no light can get in.
5. Fasten a piece of tracing paper over the open end of the box.
6. With a pin, make a tiny hole in the aluminium foil.
7. Throw a cloth over your head and look at the screen. Point the pinhole at a window. You will see a faint, upside-down image.
Tracing or other thin paper
Piece of dark cloth
A shoe box or similar long cardboard box
Subscribe Monthly V SHINE International
Powered by :
VShineWorld.com | V SHINE World | The Largest Multilingual Children Portal | Children Website