Forgot your password?
Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.
Steps to be taken
1. Draw two pencil lines, one from each corner of the card to the opposite corner. Make small pinholes in each corner, just beside the lines, and one hole in the centre where the lines cross.
2. Cut along each pencil line towards the centre. Cut halfway along each line.
3. Bend over each corner so that all four holes are on top of the centre hole. Push the pin through the holes.
4. Thread the bead onto the pin behind the windmill. Push the point of the pin firmly into the stick.
5. Now blow on your windmill. Which way does it turn? Does it work better if you blow from the front or from the side? What happens if you whirl it around in the air?
a piece of thin card, 10 cm x 10 cm
a small bead
a stick, about 25 cm long
Subscribe Monthly V SHINE International
Powered by :
VShineWorld.com | V SHINE World | The Largest Multilingual Children Portal | Children Website